A Not-So-Conservative Accountant

Story Info
Empty nesters rekindle the spark.
2.7k words
4.64
11.7k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveto69u
loveto69u
126 Followers

A Not-So-Conservative Accountant

My wife and I were that rare pair back in the 1970s when we got married. We were both virgins. Not that we didn't know anything about sex but we had both chosen to wait for "the one" before we did the deed. Our wedding night involved multiple sessions of glorious sex. From there we rapidly graduated to different positions and techniques, often with great results but other times, not so much. Those early days were filled with sex several times each day. We christened every room in the house and even ventured into our backyard after dark occasionally. That's where I found the thrill in the possibility of being seen.

However, soon came the kids and the responsibilities of raising them as well as the increased responsibilities at work. School functions, vacations and holidays visiting each set of grandparents, hauling the kids to their school and sports events gradually filled our days until we realized we had little time for ourselves. Sara and I were both fairly vocal when we had sex and having to keep quiet while the kids were in the house put a bit of a damper on our enjoyment. The day came when we sent our youngest off to college. Finally, we were empty nesters!

We had moved to our small town shortly after our wedding when I had received a job offer from Smith & Smith, P.C., a small accounting firm. Ed Smith had started the firm back in 1945 after returning from the war. His son, Robert, began working with his Dad after college. When I was hired in 1988, Ed was mostly retired and Robert was starting to look forward to the day he could retire. In 2000, I purchased the firm from Robert. For the first few years it was just me and a secretary. Eventually, I hired my son shortly after his college graduation. Over time, we hired my daughter and then my son's wife. As they became acclimated to the work and clientele, I started enjoying more free time.

After the kids had left the house, Sara and I rekindled that dormant spark and built a healthy sex life. We began watching porn occasionally and sometimes took day trips to the larger cities within an hour's radius to visit adult book stores and lingerie shops. Sara had been a runner in school and maintained her slim figure. She was my favorite type of woman - petite, slim, small breasted, and her pixie cut made her look like a college babe. In our small town she usually dressed fairly conservatively. But for our day trips she'd wear more revealing clothes although I was always encouraging her to show more. One day, I dared her to go commando. "I will if you will," she replied. With that I dropped my shorts and removed my underwear. Looking me in the eyes, she slowly unbuttoned her shorts and slid them off revealing her tiny black thong. She hooked the side with her fingers and slowly slid them down. I was already rock hard watching her and she smiled at the tent in my shorts. Then she did that amazing trick women can do and took her bra off with out removing her shirt. "Like what you see big boy?" she said in a sultry voice. I was ready to bend her over the kitchen counter and take her right there. As I moved towards her with lust filled eyes she softly laughed. "Not yet, dear. Don't you want to watch me parade around the bookstore like this?"

"I'm not sure I can last until then," I growled.

"I'll make it worth your while," she said as she traced my hard cock with her finger. "Let's get in the car before I change my mind."

I'm still not sure how we made it to the city since I think I was glancing more at her than the road. As we neared the city I glanced over and saw she had unbuttoned her shorts and had her hand down the front of them. Her head was back and her eyes were closed. "I think I like this," she said. "I love the easy access," she sighed as her fingers caressed her pussy. The blare of a car horn brought me back to my senses and I tried to concentrate on getting us there quickly and in one piece. The car horn had also broken the spell she had put on herself and she reluctantly withdrew her hand and fastened her shorts. "Damn, I can't believe how horny this has made me," she muttered. I parked the car and we walked into the bookstore.

Unlike the seedy adult bookstore that's been the stereotype, this store was well lit and clean. The guys that were checking out the various items glanced up as we entered. I could see they were already undressing Sara with their eyes as we walked around. A few were suddenly very interested in whatever area we happened to be in. Sara seemed to be enjoying the attention too as I could see her nipples were hard. We perused the magazines and videos on the racks. Strolling past the cases displaying the various toys and "marital aids" Sara said, "Some of these dildoes look like they'd tear me in two. I don't think those would be enjoyable at all." I've always considered my cock about average - a little over six inches long and a nice thickness. I remember comparing with my cousin one night when we were sleeping over at my grandparents house. His cock had been about as long but felt a lot thinner in my hand.

"That's why I've always liked petite women, babe. When they wrap their tiny hands around my cock it makes it look like a monster!" I whispered to Sara.

She laughed "Yours is perfect for me," she replied as we walked past some lingerie.

"These would look great on you," I said pointing to some crotchless panties. "Plus you'd still have that easy access," I winked.

Her eyes twinkled. "Let's get some," she said and picked out a pair. Whatever hope I had that my cock would deflate were gone now as I envisioned her parading around the house in those. I paid for the purchase and then we walked towards the video booths.

When we watched porn we enjoyed watching threesomes and moresomes. Sara would get really wet when we watched bi porn. As we watched I would slide off the couch and part her legs. "Watch the movie and pretend I'm that young girl licking your pussy," I'd whisper. Her pussy would be gushing as I tongued her. "Now, pretend I'm that young stud pleasuring you while your husband watches." Her groans would get deeper and longer. "Now that he's got you nice and wet, he's going to plunge that nice hard cock of his into your married pussy." I'd rise up and place my cock at her opening. "You want to be fucked by that stud?" I'd whisper.

"Not in front of my husband," she'd softly moan.

"Why not?" I'd ask. "He's giving me the okay to fuck his lovely wife." I'd slowly push into her and she would moan even louder as her eyes closed.

"Oh God," she'd groan. "Is this what you want Jim? To see your wife being used by this guy?" Her eyes still shut, she began to whimper.

"Yes, my virgin bride. It's time you felt what another cock feels like in that beautiful pussy. I want him to fuck you until you pass out from pleasure." With that I would shove my cock all the way into her sopping pussy.

"Then fuck me hard you bastard," she wailed. "Show my husband how much I love strange cock. Ugh, ugh, ugh," she grunted. The sound of two bodies slapping together is my favorite sound. "Oh God Jim, he feels so good. I love his cock. I love being fucked in front of you."

"That's good, babe," I whispered. "Now suck my cock while you fuck his." Picking up a dildo I held it against her lips. She opened her mouth and greedily began tonguing it. "Yes," I laughed, "you love being my little slut, don't you?"

"Mmmm," she mumbled. "I love being your slut, babe," she grunted. "Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING. FILL YOUR SLUT WITH CUM. OH GOD, OH GOD, YESSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," and with a shriek she came. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and squeezed every drop of cum out as I blasted into her. I collapsed as she lay there panting. After a few minutes, she whispered, "I'm thirsty, babe."

"Sorry, beautiful. You drained me," I said.

She laughed, "Well, in that case, how about some wine?"

Role playing became a part of our sex play. Whenever she would pretend I was someone else fucking her or feeding her a cock, she would seem to have bigger orgasms.

We entered the video area and found an empty booth. I scrolled through the selections. "Let's watch something that reminds me of you," I said.

"Now what could that be?" Sara said with a smile. "Washed Up Housewives? Old Lady Lust?"

"Here's one," I announced. "A Cup MILFs. Watch these petite housewives handle big loads."

"Hmmm, loads of laundry?" Sara asked with a wink.

I popped some quarters in and the show started with a lady lying by her pool suntanning. She untied her bikini strings to avoid the tan lines. A college age pool boy entered the backyard. See her lying on the lounge, his cock began to tent his shorts. Sara said, "That's what I need."

"Oh, a nice young man?" I asked.

"No, a pool," she said with a laugh.

The young man moved towards the lady. She opened her eyes and seemed startled until her gaze came to rest on his tent. Then with a big smile she beckoned him over and he knelt down and began to tongue her pussy.

I felt Sara shift on my lap. My hands moved up under her top to cup her tiny tits. "She's not as beautiful as you but her tits are about the same size," I whispered in her ear. Sara's eyes never left the screen. My fingers gently tugged at her nipples and I felt her breathing change. As we watched the scene the young man stood and dropped his shorts. Unlike most porn films, his cock wasn't huge but more average.

The scene shifted again to show the husband arriving home. He parked his car in the garage and entered the kitchen. Looking out the window, he was transfixed by the sight of his wife sucking the pool boy. Sara's breathing was becoming labored. "I think we've played this scenario a few times, haven't we?" I whispered in her ear. Sara had unbuttoned her shorts and her hand was cupping her pussy. The husband had removed his tie and shirt, kicked off his shoes and his trousers were pooled around his ankles as he watched the scene unfold while stroking his cock.

"I need this cock now," the lady growled. She turned around and looked over her shoulder. "Fuck me now." The boy positioned himself and drove his cock into the lady. With a groan she closed her eyes. "Oh yes, baby," she mewed. The boy had arched his head back as he drove into her feeling her tight pussy on his shaft. Opening his eyes, he froze as he saw the husband coming towards him. The husband motioned to him to keep quiet and to start fucking. With a smile, the boy began pounding her pussy.

"God, babe, I'm so fucking horny right now," Sara hissed. With that, she stood up and dropped her shorts then began tugging mine down. My hard cock popped out and she hungrily devoured it. She got it soaking wet, the turned around and sat down slowly savoring every inch as it entered her. "Oh my God, I love your cock," she hissed. By now I had torn her top off and she was naked riding on my cock while I massaged her tits. Then, I noticed a hard cock come through the glory hole.

"Look babe," I whispered. "You've got someone turned on." Sara glanced over and saw the cock. She froze on my lap. "Don't worry babe, I'm here. Touch it," I said. "Here's your chance to touch another cock. Just like we fantasized about." She tentatively reached out and encircled the strange cock with her hand. I almost came right then. "That looks so fucking erotic," I whispered in her ear. "How does my little slut like having her pussy and her hand filled with hard cock?" I felt Sara get even wetter and felt her pussy spasm on my cock. "Mmmm, I think my babe likes this." With that, I felt Sara orgasm on my cock as she moaned softly. She seemed mesmerized by the cock in her hand. "Can you feel his cock pulsing, babe?" I whispered. She nodded almost imperceptibly. "Maybe you should lick that pretty cock." As if in a dream, Sara bent over and tentatively licked the head. A groan came from the other booth.

"Suck it babe," came a muffled voice.

Slowly, Sara took the cock in her mouth. Again, I almost came at the sight. I stood up and turned her so she was facing the mystery cock. The I began fucking her hard. She began hungrily sucking the cock while making little mewing sounds. The guy started pounding on the wall. "That means he's going to cum babe," I said thinking she would pull off. Instead, she doubled her efforts. I heard the guy grunting and knew he was filling her mouth with his cum. She pulled off him and cried out as she orgasmed again. Her whole body shook and I drove deep into her and began spurting, grunting with each spurt. I staggered back to the bench with her still impaled on my cock and we both sat there gasping.

She turned sideways and gave me a deep kiss. I could taste the remnants of cum in her mouth. Out of the corner of her eye she saw another cock come through the wall. She motioned and said, "This one's your babe, I have to catch my breath." My cock twitched inside her and began to grow again. Sara laughed, "Oh, I think someone likes the idea. Come on, babe. He'll think it's me. I'll even feed it to you," she said as her hand wrapped around it. The guy groaned. She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye and stood up. Grabbing my cock she lead me over to the wall. I knelt and eyed the strange cock. Then I tentatively licked it. Sara groaned as did the guy. I took his head into my mouth. It felt hard but spongy. I slowly began bobbing up and down. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sara begin to masturbate. She had two fingers deep in her pussy and her breathing was getting ragged. "Oh God, babe, that is so fucking hot." I heard the guy pound on the wall. If she can do it, so can I, I said to myself. His cock erupted in my mouth and Sara cried out with another orgasm. I swallowed his load. It didn't taste as bad as I thought it would. I slumped against the wall and closed my eyes. My cock was harder than ever. I felt Sara engulf it. As soon as her hot mouth enveloped it I cried out and came hard. Both of our chests were heaving as we gasped for air. Finally, after several minutes, I rose up and embraced her. "God I love you so much." We held each other tight. "Time for my little slut to go," I laughed. Sara smiled as she pulled her shorts on and her shirt. We walked out of the booth and through the store. Sara had the biggest grin on her face. She didn't bother to button her shirt so some of the guys got an eyeful of her small tits. Yes boys, I thought, this little slut is going home with me. As we drove home Sara tipped her seat back and dozed off. This might be the start of a whole new level, I thought. God, I love this woman!

loveto69u
loveto69u
126 Followers