All Comments on 'A Not-So-Small Piece of Heaven'

by xTrailx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lucky you!

really want that to happen to me

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 13 years ago
very nice

very true sounding, hope this continues on, it has a hot theme

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

A very sweet story. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story

Please continue. I would really love to read chapter 2. Keep it sweet and romantic. Please don't turn it into a sinister or control freak story.

ChrispeChrispeabout 13 years ago

Please continue with this fantastic story, i love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Know the pain

Liked the story. Thought it was well written. Especially interested in the part where she shows herself and the reaction. As a dedicated shemale that has gone thru the experience many times I can understand both sides of the problem. The major differences between my life and the one in the story is that I am a full time whore and will fuck all of the cocks I can get. While I certainly enjoy giving head my real desires is to be "treated" like a woman and raped repeatedly. I get into being made to beg for the cocks to be rammed up my "cunt" while being told what a cum slut freak I am. I'm also a bitch that likes being double fucked with two cocks buried in my pussy all the way to the nuts at the same time and more waiting. If I can't get their cum in my cunt I love having it shot in my face so that as I depart everyone will know what I've been doing when they see it running out of my ass and all over my face. I've actually been stopped in parking lots by newly arriving guys that want to leave their load of cum so I bend over the hood or trunk of cars, lay down in the grass or anywhere else they want so long as it's an open area where we can be seen. on a bad night I might only take 15 or so guys but my goal is to take at lease 30 or more and being the fucking whore that I am and working truck parks, ABS locations, and if necessary working the street corners. I can't get enough fucking! It's that simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well done

Very well written and seemed like and actual recollection more than made up.

Looking forward to chp 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Will there be a sequel?

Is there going to be more to this story? It was very interesting and awesome. Nice writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous