A Nude Day Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they planned, they played this like one of the scenes from the porn tape that Jack had rented and they had watched together as part of their research. Jack walked up to Elly, grabbed her around the waist with his left hand, his right hand twined in her hair and tipped her head back into a hard kiss. After a few seconds, he ended the kiss sucking on her lip and then moved down to the nape of her neck and kissed and sucked below her ear. While there, he whispered to her, "let's give them a good show."

His left hand was squeezing her ass through her toga and his right hand released her hair and slid down to her breast where he massaged and pinched her nipple to attention. His left hand came around as he leaned Elly back into the table and she braced her arms on the table as his left hand started working her other breast through the toga.

Even though this had all been planned and Elly was mostly acting, her body was starting to respond to the stimulation in ways she hadn't expected. She was feeling flushed and starting to breathe faster. As she glanced down the line, the other girls were panting and carrying on. One of the drunk girls looked like she had passed out, but that wasn't stopping her guy from continuing his tongue work on her pussy.

Jack was kissing his way down her front and took a moment to suck each hard nipple through her top, then worked his way down her belly and settled onto his knees and put her toga over his head. Elly put her left leg over his shoulder as he rubbed his face in the crotch of her shorts and made humming and slurping noises with his mouth.

A couple of the girls in line were now panting and moaning loudly like they were getting close, and Elly knew she didn't want to risk being the last one to "come", so she too started moaning and panting like the others, throwing her head back like the girl in the movie. She let her back down onto the table so she was resting on her shoulders rather than her arms. Even though she was acting, she could feel that her pussy was getting wet and her nipples were hard as they were being pinched between Jack's fingers. As the first girl came with a loud "Oh Fuck!", Elly lifted her right leg onto Jack's other shoulder and started moving her hips against his chin and started little moans in time with her hip movements. Her hands went down and held Jack's head to her crotch under the toga. His chin was hitting her in a spot that sent little sparks running up her spine and made her twitch.

Two more girls came in quick succession and Elly decided it was time for her to end this, so with a series of "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God" like the movie, she rose up with a big intake of air and squeezed her thighs together as her legs went out straight. She held the pose for several seconds then went limp on Jack, who gently set her back on her feet and pulled her up from the table for a kiss and she whispered to him, "I hope I can carry through with Act 2." Elly turned to the judges table and held up 4 fingers to indicate her score. She and Jack had agreed that her giving a five might blow their act.

Over the next few minutes the rest of the girls had their orgasm, real or fake was up to interpretation and even the drunk girl managed to wake up enough to let out a loud moan that the judges ruled as an orgasm and ended that task.

"Alright, now it is the ladies' turn to get their guy off using only mouth and hands. Unlike with the girls, we will require proof of completion. And to be clear, that means we need to see the cum either in your mouth or on your face or hand."

Since the guys had already exposed themselves to the party earlier, they all just lifted the front of their toga up and threw the cloth over their shoulders. A few of them were still hard from the earlier action, and all were at least at half-staff. Several of the girls immediately went to their knees, grabbed the guy and started pumping their dicks into their mouth.

Elly, still shocked at her first time seeing a live penis earlier, was almost afraid to look at Jack's member. She started off by going in for a kiss as she wrapped her right hand around the hardening shaft. As she pulled off the kiss she whispered, "showtime" and dropped to her knees. "It's just a piece of skin" she thought to herself as she kneeled with her face inches from his cock.

Her right hand started quickly pumping his dick like she saw in the movie, but he didn't seem to be getting any harder. She reached her left hand up and cupped his balls and started rolling them between her finger and thumb. As she looked up, she was shocked to see that instead of the pleasure face she expected, his teeth were clenched and he whispered, "not so hard". She relaxed her grip on his shaft and dropped his balls and moved her left hand to his ass. She looked up and his face had at least relaxed. He looked down and put his hand on the back of her head.

Elly shifted over so the tip of his cock was at her mouth. She blew gently on the head and was rewarded with a low moan as he started to harden again. She reached out with her tongue and tasted the salty-sweet liquid starting to leak from the tip. This isn't so bad she thought as she started working around the head like a lollypop. He was fully hard now, and starting to breathe harder as the hand on the back of her head pulled her in. Elly was starting to find a good rhythm and was excited at the warm, velvety feel of the head as it rubbed across her tongue. She could feel that Jack was fully hard now and was starting to move his hips in time with her motions.

A cheer erupted from the room a minute later as one of the other guys came followed seconds later by another. Elly thought she needed to hurry things up or risk losing, so like she had seen in the movie, she took his dick all the way in her mouth and down her throat. She gagged and wretched and before she knew what was happening had thrown up all over Jack's feet and the stage.

She was so embarrassed that she jumped up and tears streaming down her face she ran from the house.

"I obviously didn't get into the sorority", Elizabeth said to the ghost.

"So, what happened to Jack?", the ghost asked.

"He got into the fraternity. I saw him on campus a couple of times, but he never spoke to me again."

"And what happened to you?"

"I walked back to my dorm, cleaned myself up and cried myself to sleep. The next morning, the other girls in the pledge class showed up outside my room to tell me I was out. They made me return my Beta-Pi gear and swear to never speak of what happened at the party to anyone. They also seemed to shun me whenever we saw each other on campus, but I didn't really care. I went on to throw myself into my studies, never dated anyone or got into the social scene, and ended up with degrees in finance and business management."

The fog swirled around them and as it cleared, Elizabeth saw people throwing birdseed as a couple ran down the middle of the group and stopped in front of a Cadillac. She saw her parents and her sister's family along one side of the line along with a couple of people she remembered being friends with, but lost track of years ago. On the other side was Harold's brother and his family, his golfing buddy and three other people that she remembered working with but could not remember their names. As her younger self climbed into the passenger seat, Elizabeth found herself sitting beside the ghost in the back seat. Harold climbed into the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Well, that's over and now it is official."

In the back seat, Elizabeth gave a snort at that comment. The new bride in the front seat gave a nervous smile to her husband, God was it weird thinking that word. She did love Harold McBride, at least what she thought of as love, but was nervous thinking about dealing with the marital duties her mother had told her about. Much to her embarrassment, that conversation had been this afternoon as she was helping Elizabeth into her dress.

"Now that you are a wife, you should be aware of your husband's needs. One of these is to get you pregnant so that you can give him children. I know I've been telling you your whole life to protect your chastity and keep yourself for your husband, so now that you have one it is your duty as a wife to be the mother of his children"

These thoughts echoed in her mind as Elizabeth explained to the ghost sitting next to her. "Harold and I didn't get married because of love. We met when I went to work for him after I graduated college. He had been a one-man shop, but the business had outgrown that arrangement so he brought me in to help manage things. Five years after I had started, he made me a partner in the company and showed me how all his business dealings worked (including some of the shadier deals). Thanks to my degrees, I was able to help him expand his business, and some of the deals we did may have crossed the legal line on occasion. It wasn't just a joke that we got married so that I couldn't be forced to testify against him. He was never interested in sex or children. Money was the only thing that really mattered to him."

As the car phone rang and Harold picked it up, Elizabeth turned to the ghost and said, "Do I really need to see this? I know how it ends, with me sleeping alone in a hotel room in a sexy white teddy while Harold rides off in search of his next big deal."

The fog rolled around them again as Elizabeth continued with the story.

"The business grew, and for all anyone knew we were the happy, perfect couple. Harold and I attended parties and business events, and nobody ever questioned the fact that we never had kids. At home, we slept in separate bedrooms and rarely spent time together. Over time, we both threw ourselves into growing and managing the business. It wasn't a bad marriage, there wasn't any abuse or anything like that. We didn't even argue over business matters. We just never saw that much of each other."

As the fog cleared, Elizabeth looked at herself sitting alone next to the urn containing the remains of her husband and business partner. With some shock, she realized that she wasn't showing any of the signs you would normally expect from a recent widow. As she looked closer at the woman staring at the hands in her lap, she remembered that she had been texting with her lawyer to make sure the business transfer paperwork was filed properly, and at that point, Elizabeth loathed herself.

"You couldn't drum up one tear for the man who was your husband for 15 years? In all that time you never found one moment to be intimate with him? Never once could you walk into his room and climb into his bed? I just want to slap some sense into you!" And with that, she raised her hand, stepped toward the widow and swung down...

Thud. As her hand came down on her mattress, she lifted her head from her pillow and looked around at her bedroom. The ghost was gone and Elizabeth wondered if she had dreamt the whole thing or not.

She disentangled herself from the sheets and blankets, stood up and straightened her nightgown, then walked to the bathroom. Even by the dim glow of the nightlight, she could see that her face was flushed and her hair was a mess. She grabbed her brush and smoothed down the worst of the tangles while her breathing and face returned to somewhat normal. She put away the brush and sat on the toilet and as her mind wandered back she started running her hands up and down her chest and could feel her nipples getting hard through the silk.

"This is ridiculous." She stood and flushed. As her hand reached the bathroom doorknob she heard a clock chime twice and suddenly heard a loud bass beat coming from the next room. When she opened the door, she was blinded by bright strobes and multi-colored lights that all seemed to be coming from near where her bed should be.

"I got passion in my pants and I'm not afraid to show it, show it, show it...I'm sexy and I know it."

As her eyes adjusted to the light, she could see a man standing at the foot of her bed. He was tall and thin with an impossibly large afro. But the thing that Elizabeth couldn't help staring at was the enormous hard cock projecting from his body. It was about two feet long and the head looked like a rotating disco ball reflecting the light show in sparkles all around the room. In his right hand he held a giant golden goblet from which he was taking a big drink. After he finished, he wiped his mouth on his arm and looked in Elizabeth's direction

"HEY BABE! COME ON OVER!" He shouted over the music, and as Elizabeth stomped across the room to him, the music was silenced with a scratching sound.

"Whoa, what's the matter, too loud? Okay let me tone things down for you."

She raised her hand to slap him as she crossed the room, but suddenly he looked like Patrick Swayze in a leather coat and he grabbed her hand and swung her around into a dance hold as "Time of our Lives" started playing.

"Sorry if I came on too fast, but I'm not around long enough to go for the slow seduction. Here, drink some of this." And out of nowhere a wineglass appeared in his left hand. He filled it from his goblet and then placed it to her lips and tipped it into her mouth. She swallowed the salty, sweet liquid and felt it warm her insides as it slid down her throat.

"What is that?" She grabbed for the glass and with a bow he presented it to her then reached back and another one appeared in his hand.

"That", he gestured, "is the distilled essence of human pleasure. Something you have apparently never tasted in your life. I am the ghost of pleasures present."

He bowed and as he stood again he had changed, now looking like Fabio with long blonde hair blowing in an invisible wind. He was shirtless, and his lower half was only covered by a white thong that looked to be impossibly overstuffed. The music in the background started playing "Never, never gonna give you up"

"I'm only around for one day to strut my stuff and help people enjoy human pleasure in every form. In fact, Nude Day came about when people started feeling the effects of the visits from my brothers and decided to make it an official celebration day."

Elizabeth took another swig from her glass and this time felt the tingles from her head to her toes, but especially felt the moist heat coming from between her legs.

"So, are we just talking sexual pleasure?"

"Not necessarily, some people experience pleasure just from the feel of the sun and the wind caressing their naked body. Some get pleasure from seeing other people naked and especially watching other people having sex." The ghost started walking around her. "Some people get pleasure from touching themselves and some like touching other people whether in a sexual way or not. But the ultimate expression of human pleasure does come from sexual contact, the orgasm."

"And it isn't just a man and woman thing either." And with that Elizabeth heard "I kissed a girl and I liked it" playing in the background and as the spirit came back into her field of vision, it looked like Tyra Banks in a see-thru negligee. "Pleasure comes in all forms, and there is nothing shameful in any of them as long as everyone is feeling it."

As he was talking, Elizabeth was unconsciously stroking the stem of her glass, and when she noticed the ghost looking at her hand she realized what she had been doing and moved to cover it by emptying the last of the glass. By now, her nipples were crinkled into hard points trying to poke through the front of her nightgown.

"Can I get some more, please?"

"I think you'd better hold off for now." And with that the glass disappeared.

"Now, let's go see what kinds of pleasures we can find around here." As he held out his hand, he was dressed in a white tuxedo looking like James Bond. Elizabeth took it and felt a tingle running down her spine and a tug from her pussy as the lights started flashing faster until it was all one bright light.

When the pull settled down, it was still bright but now it was because they were standing in bright sunshine. Jimmy Buffett tunes from hidden speakers and the smell of coconut oil filled the air. Naked bodies were all around them, some in lounge chairs spread over the deck while others were on stools in the shade of the bar. Fans blew a fine mist of water over the patrons to keep things cooled down while in the far corner two naked girls were laughing as they stood ankle deep in kiddie pools spraying each other with super-soakers. Two naked men with deep tans and leathery skin were playing darts at the far end of the bar.

On one lounger, a man was rubbing sunscreen into another man's butt, taking extra care on the area inside his thighs while further down, a man was working the lotion into the breasts and stomach of his girlfriend. She had her hand resting on his thigh, and he gave her nipples a tweak and then leaned in for a kiss before moving back to his chair.

From behind Elizabeth came a familiar voice.

"Susan, how come you aren't naked like the rest of us?", Roberto asked the bartender.

"Health code. Anyone preparing or serving food or beverage must be properly attired and this is the minimum that meets the Code." In her case it was a pink thong bikini with an apron wrapped around her waist and barely containing her ample breasts on top. Tennis shoes and a Beach Bums ball cap completed her wardrobe. "Kitchen staff pretty much stay covered. Nothing sexy about hot grease splashing bare skin when you flip a burger" She laughed. "Don't worry about us, the boss has us on rotating shifts so we all get to enjoy some Nude Day time too.

"Cool, can I get two glasses of chardonnay and two bottles of water?"

Elizabeth turned to find her assistant standing behind her wearing nothing but flip-flops and a Panama hat. After the initial shock, she remembered that she couldn't be seen and decided 'what the hell' and checked out his body.

Roberto wasn't tall, maybe 5-10 or so, and Elizabeth noticed that there were no tan lines on his dark-olive skin. His nicely toned ass had a dimple on the right cheek and his back and legs were well-toned. As he turned around balancing the wine glasses in one hand and carrying the water bottles in the other, she saw that he had no hair on his chest, and as her gaze lowered she saw that his cock and balls were hair-free as well. As his cock was swinging back and forth, she caught a quick flash of silver from what looked like a ring hanging from the head.

As he passed by, Elizabeth saw the ghost pour some of the liquid from his goblet into the wineglasses Roberto was carrying.

He got back to his chair and set down water bottles on the little table, then he leaned down and gave a kiss to the guy in the other chair as he handed him the glass of wine.

"Here you go, Carl. Happy Nude Day." He clicked glasses with the other man and taking a sip settled back into his own lounge chair.

Carl had bleach-blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail and a swimmer's body with broad shoulders, a sculpted chest and well-defined 6-pack. Elizabeth noted that Carl was also hairless on his chest and crotch, and as he moved to set his wineglass on the table, his thick cock rolled from one side to the other. She didn't have a whole lot of others to compare it to, but it was easily larger than Harold or Jack. Maybe it was the pleasure juice affecting her, but she could feel her pussy starting to get wet at the sight of Carl's dick and the thought of how it would feel in her hands as it grew to full hardness. She licked her lips and squeezed her thighs together and took a deep breath as his cock rolled back the other way.

"Quite a view here."

Elizabeth's head snapped around and the ghost was in a reclined position as if he were on one of the lounge chairs, he was back to his Patrick Swayze form, but this time with long, blonde hair and almost transparent white board shorts.