A Nude Day Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed the photo, then spun around the room.

"What to do, what to do?" She looked down at the phone in her hand. "What day is it anyway?"

As she focused on the screen she saw that it was 6:00 a.m. on Saturday, July 14. She set the phone on the dresser and was surprised to see a full wine glass sitting on one end. She grabbed the wine glass and held it up.

"Nude Day! I didn't miss it!" She toasted herself in the mirror and took a big gulp, feeling the salty-sweet essence of pleasure warming her insides as she mentally thanked the spirit for leaving this gift behind. She set the glass back on the dresser as she glanced again at her reflection in the mirror. "But I'm overdressed." And with that, she slipped the nightgown over her head and dropped it on the floor. "There. That's better."

For the first time in her life, Elizabeth really looked at her own nude body. She put her shoulders back and saw how the dark pink nipples were slightly upturned by the motion. She brought up her hands and cupped her breasts to feel their weight and thought, "Not bad for 46 years old." She gave each nipple a pinch and felt a tingle run up and down her spine as they hardened in response.

She continued down proudly admiring her flat belly, her hands following her gaze. She ran her fingers through her full bush and ventured further between her legs and felt the top of her moist slit. "Not yet" she thought, and brought her hands around as she turned to admire her ass.

"Eddie was right, it is nice and tight."

She walked to the bathroom, her nipples crinkling into hard nubs as the cool air moved across them. She grabbed the brush and straightened out her hair before pulling it back into a ponytail.

She decided to take a swim and instinctively reached for her swimsuit. As her hand touched the fabric she said, "Nope, don't need this today" and headed down the stairs on her way to the pool. As she was passing through the kitchen, she saw her housekeeper Emily at the stove making breakfast.

"HAPPY NUDE DAY!"

Emily jumped at the sudden sound, then shrieked as she saw that her boss was naked as the day she was born.

"Ms. Groome, you're not wearing any clothes."

"Nope. Someone taught me a valuable lesson, and since today is National Nude Day, I decided to celebrate it. Who knows, it might happen more than once a year. But, I'm not offending you by being nude, am I?" she looked at Emily with a worried expression.

"Oh no, of course not. This is your house after all, I was just a little surprised. Hector and I tend to run around naked in the evenings, especially after a hot day. Sometimes it just feels good to let everything air out, and sometimes it ends up leading to even more fun." She blushed at the confession, then turned back to the stove.

"Well, feel free to join me if you want. I'm going for a swim after breakfast. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?"

Emily turned back, face bright red. "I hope you won't be mad at us, but Hector and I have gone skinny dipping in your pool several times during the day while you are at work. We figured nobody could see, we could hear the gate if you came home early and you wouldn't care as long as the pool was clean. Have you ever done it? Once we go home for the evening, we stay in unless you call. We know you like your privacy."

"Actually, I have only gone skinny dipping once in my life with my sister. I was so afraid of being caught that I didn't enjoy it. I think it is time to try it again. Oh my, but Hector will be down there cleaning the pool, won't he."

Emily giggled. "Here, eat your breakfast and then we can go down together and shock him."

As Elizabeth finished her breakfast, Emily reappeared in the doorway. She had stripped off her clothes and was carrying a pile of fluffy towels in her arms. Elizabeth couldn't see her housekeeper's breasts behind the towels, but she did notice that her pussy hair was trimmed down to just a narrow strip. This started her thinking about what she was going to do with her bush.

"Ready?"

Elizabeth jumped a little as she realized she had been staring at Emily's pussy, but then smiled and said, "Let's go."

Hector had his back to them as they arrived and Emily put the towels on a table and they stood side-by-side as Elizabeth announced, 'I'd like to use my pool please."

"Certainly Ms. Groome, give me a minute and I'll get the hoses put aw..." His mouth fell open at the sight of two naked women standing before him.

"Happy Nude Day!"

Hector's mouth dropped open at the sight of his bride and his employer standing in front of him without a stitch of clothing between them. "I'll... hap... who... Wha?" He suddenly realized that he had been staring at his boss's boobs and finally came to his senses and met his wife's eyes.

"Very eloquent, but one of us is overdressed." Emily told her husband as she went over and gave him a hug. She whispered to him, "wipe the drool off your chin, get your equipment picked up, get naked and get back here quick. I want to take advantage before she comes to her senses."

"Yes ma'am." He stammered and started winding up the hose and carrying things over to the storage shed on the far side of the yard.

Elizabeth dove into the pool and surfaced in the shallow end where she stood up. "Oh my, that does feel different. I can feel the water moving across my skin and rubbing across my ass and down my legs."

"The best is yet to come" said Emily as she pushed off the bottom step and rolled onto her back. "There is nothing like getting out naked and wrapping yourself in a big fluffy towel. The cold, wet feeling stops instantly and you feel...Well, you'll just have to experience it for yourself later when we get out."

Hector then appeared around the corner, and Elizabeth felt a tingle between her legs as she watched his half-hard cock bouncing from one thigh to the other as he walked around to the steps and got into the pool. He swam over and put his arm around Emily.

"So, may I ask what brought on this pleasant surprise?"

Elizabeth looked him in the eyes, then looked at Emily and said, "I may tell the whole story one day, but for now let's just say that I learned that some of the things I've believed my whole life were not true and that I'm tired of missing out on life's pleasures because of those lies."

Emily smiled and said, "I'm glad we were able to share this moment with you."

"Well, this feels so good, I think I'm going to permanently make suits optional in the pool from now on." Then she turned and started swimming toward the far end of the pool.

She swam several laps and then stopped in the shallow end to catch her breath. She looked over and saw that Emily had her arms and legs wrapped around Hector as he guided them around the shallow end. He whispered something to Emily and gave her a quick kiss.

Emily looked up and said, "Are you getting out Ms. Groome? If you are, give us a second because we want to make this special for you."

"I was. I have a lot planned for today, but you two feel free to enjoy the pool."

"Okay, wait just a minute." Hector said as he walked over to the steps. He got out and grabbed one of the big towels and opened it up while walking back to the edge. "Okay, come on out and turn around."

Elizabeth climbed the steps and turned around as the warm, fuzzy towel was wrapped around her along with two strong arms. The towel covered her from shoulders to knees, and being suddenly wrapped in the warmth. Elizabeth was transported back to her early childhood when she would finish her bath and her father wrapped her in a towel and held her while she warmed up and dried off.

"Wow."

"I know, right?" Emily chuckled from the pool.

The warm fatherly embrace feeling was soon replaced by feelings of a more sexual nature as Elizabeth luxuriated in the feeling of having a man's arms around her for the first time in many years. She closed her eyes as she tipped her head back into his chest. Against her hip, she could feel his manhood starting to swell and wondered how Hector would react if she reached down and touched it. The logical part of her brain won out as she realized she didn't want to risk losing her staff in her excitement, so she settled for just slowly wiggling her hips against him.

"Hector, it is a good thing you are married or I might be tempted to marry you just so you could do this to me every day. Emily, you are very lucky." She held onto the towel as Hector returned to the pool. "I love not having that cold, wet feeling against my skin. This is luxurious, but I have lots I want to do today. Enjoy the pool for however long you want, and that goes for after today too. I'm hopefully not going to be back until very late tonight."

Elizabeth walked back to the house smiling at how free she felt walking around without clothes, the morning sun warming her face and breasts. Her mind was filled with all the possibilities for what she would do today.

Of course, she was going to surprise Eddie by showing up at his party but just how to do it was going through her mind.

As she walked into the house, she spotted her purse with a piece of paper hanging out of it. "ADAM'S TOY CHEST" caught her eye and she wondered if they had a Sybian in stock. Always one for a bargain, she knew she would strip naked for the 25 percent discount.

From there, she would go over to Beach Bums to get to know her neighbor Hank a little better. She also looked forward to surprising Roberto and Carl on the roof deck. Then before leaving she knew the perfect thing she wanted painted on her body before she headed over to Eddie's, a dragon wrapped around her upper body with its tongue licking her nipple. Just the thought of it caused them to crinkle in anticipation.

She walked through the kitchen, imagining the look on Eddie's face as she says, "now I really AM the dragon lady!" She made a mental note to catch up with Don and make sure he was well protected with sunscreen, with special focus on his paler areas. She might even get him to return the favor.

As she reached her bedroom, she spotted the half-full wineglass on the dresser. She grabbed the glass and toasted her naked self in the mirror and said, "It's time", then drained the glass. She felt the warm glow travel down her throat, continue to her pussy and then spread throughout her body.

When she got to the shower, she spotted her swimsuit on the rack from the previous night. She grabbed it and said, "I won't be needing you anymore" and smiled as she tossed it into the trash can.

In the shower, she ran soapy hands over her body and as she reached her breasts, she gave her nipples a squeeze and felt them respond to her touch. She spent several minutes pinching and rubbing them, feeling the little shocks pass up and down her spine each time. She became aware of the feeling of the hot water running down her back and into the crack of her ass and down the insides of her thighs.

She turned around and lifted her breasts into the stream of hot water and inhaled sharply at the sharp slap of the water droplets on her erect nipples.

Finally, her hands started to wander down her stomach and her fingers wove their way through her thick bush. Her middle finger brushed against her clit and Elizabeth began working the finger over the little nub. Feeling her own lubrication mixing with the soapy water, she flicked her finger back and forth over her clit. Her breathing got heavier and faster, waves of pleasure running through her body. Her hips began rocking back and forth as her fingers flicked faster and faster over her clit.

She leaned against the wall as her knees felt weak. Suddenly her back arched as the orgasm hit her and she felt every muscle in her body throbbing in tempo with her heartbeat. She slid down the wall to the floor of the shower, muscles twitching with the aftershocks of the orgasm. She opened her eyes and reached up to turn off the water.

"That's one. Thank you, Harold." she said, confident that she had changed her future.