A Nude Day Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I thought something was up. The group was appreciative, especially Janet. They liked the initial poses, but I sensed some awkwardness when things heated up on the first long pose. Half of the artists left at the break."

"Spontaneous erections aside, it's work. It's nice work, but work, nonetheless. You'll figure it out for yourself over the next couple of weeks."

"I'm getting more anxious, but I made the commitment."

It was late, and Eric called for our taxi. I gave Giselle and Ruth warm hugs and thanks for a spectacular meal. After a chaste goodnight kiss beside the waiting cab, I walked up the stairs to my apartment. I wondered what new feelings modeling would bring.

Two weeks later, we drove to Fairfield to model. After my initial jitters, it went as Eric had described, primarily dull work. Twice I lost focus and touched him more intimately than strictly professional, and Eric noticeably enlarged. After the session, the instructor said she didn't find it objectionable. But the maturity level of her students meant she wouldn't have us back as a couple. It was embarrassing and reinforced my initial reluctance to model in the first place.

Eric reassured me. We'd work for places where they liked our way of modeling. The session two weeks later at the Catholic prep school proved his point. I was raised Catholic and panicked at the thought of being nude in a church in front of the nuns, but Eric calmed me. Sister Rodrigues, the headmistress, emphasized artists had to capture the personal relationship between the models and understand negative and positive spaces, lighting and shading, and static or dynamic poses.

The three instructors dressed in nuns' habits, and the young women were all in uniform. My Catholic school experiences kept flashing in my thoughts. I felt embarrassed and humiliated at being caught naked in church when and stood between poses with my hands over my breasts and pussy.

Eric hadn't realized how traumatizing a Catholic school upbringing could be and didn't think to mention those sisters were progressive. He felt my discomfort. At the first break, he explained. "I've modeled here solo for a couple of years. One morning session, I felt the beginnings of an erection. Try as I might, I'd gotten half-hard. Although no one told me to, I broke the pose and turned my back. One of the sisters said, 'No, no, no, Eric. We need something to draw. These young women are out in the world and must be familiar with such things. Please return to the pose.' I should have been clearer so you wouldn't be worried."

Once I knew, all my panic and fear channeled into low-level lust. This was our third time modeling together, but we still hadn't had sex. I could only think of fucking Eric in church on the model stand in front of all those nuns. It was all I could do to keep control. Eric got hard five minutes into the second hour, and I pushed toward more suggestive poses. Somehow, we managed to keep things tamer than our first session together.

Two more weeks passed, and it was time for our second session at Oakmont. I had just reached the bottom stair when Eric pulled up. I opened the door and tossed my gym bag in the back. "I've been fantasizing about tonight since the Catholic school. I can't wait to get naked with you."

He smiled. "You look radiant. It's been two weeks, and I can't wait to see you in your full, undraped glory on stage."

We stopped in the parking lot, and I reached over the seat to get my bag.

"Don't take the bags," Eric told me.

"But my robe."

"It's a trick I've used sometimes, forgetting my robe. It lets you hang around nude the entire time. We were running late and rushed off without our bags."

"Janet won't mind?"

"No. She called yesterday to confirm and said she'd been clear with the artists to expect more intimate poses than we did the first time. If they found it uncomfortable, this would be a session to skip."

"Let's go then." Excitement and fear raised the hairs on my arms.

I noticed a receptionist at the information counter. "She wasn't here last time, was she?"

"No. The center is getting busy and added staff. I think she's Trish's girlfriend." We waved to the receptionist on the way to the gallery.

Inside, Janet greeted us with a warm hug. "I'm so glad you're here. After the success of your last session, I made sure we have a dedicated group who want to get straight to work. The props are all on the stage; get changed."

Eric spoke up. "I'm sorry, Janet, but in our last-minute rush to get here, we left without gym bags, and our robes are in them. We can go back home to get them."

Janet waved her hand. "Forget it, Eric." She looked around the room. "We want to draw. The prudes have been warned away tonight. Change here."

We undressed at the model stand. "This is more exciting than last time, but there are only nine, no ten people tonight, and they're all closer to the model stand."

Eric stripped off quicker than I did, and his cock was already hard. "I'll move the props out of the center of the stage." I pulled my panties off and tossed them on the pile of clothes under the stand.

Janet made a pointed glance at Eric's cock and my nipples. "I'm delighted you still have something in reserve for us tonight. I was afraid you'd be bored with each other. Based on your mutual attraction six weeks ago, I assumed you'd have continuous, heated sex."

I blushed crimson. "We haven't had any sex. In fact, the only time we've seen each other naked was on the modeling stage."

"Oh, my, Linda. This will be better than I'd hoped." She put her hand on my upper arm. "We'll do the six five-minute poses, two forty-minute poses, and finish with an hour-long pose. And tonight, banish all thought of inhibition in your posing." She smiled broadly as she looked at us, pushed us up on the stage, and made her announcements.

The five-minute poses flew by. We started with the same first pose from last time, then folded ourselves around each other in intimate embraces and caresses with kissing and probing and flushed skin and oozing orifices. I heard hot blood coursing through the arteries in my neck and the furious scratching of lead pencils against drawing paper.

For the last short pose, I pushed Eric flat on his back and straddled his hips, cowgirl style. I raised slightly on my knees, reached between my legs, and grabbed his cock. I momentarily thought of stuffing it in my cunt but pushed it behind my ass and settled back down on Eric's pubic arch. I knew it wouldn't work. I wanted my ass spread and visible, not blocked by Eric's cock. I needed to rub my pussy on something substantial too.

I raised up and let Eric's cock spring onto his stomach, lowered my vulva to his cock, and slid my clit along its length several times to settle in. I leaned forward, placed my hands by his ears, and let my breasts hang down, falling on his face. Looking back down between my legs, I saw the enlarged purple head of Eric's cock peeking out from under my bush.

Eric took my tits in his hands and pushed them up from underneath, wrapping his lips around my left nipple, the one visible to the artists. I was lost in the sensations of his sucking and biting and licking. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back in ecstasy.

Only moments passed, and I felt a gently massaging of my left shoulder and the sound of Janet's voice in my ear. "Time's up, honey. What a wonderful pose, Linda. Let's take a short break and have a chat."

I quickly shook my head to come back to reality and disentangled myself from Eric to sit on the front edge of the stage. Eric sat to my right and Janet to my left.

"I hoped you and Eric would have this intensity, but I want you to take it further. This pose will be perfect for your second forty-five-minute pose. I want you to take it all the way. I could see you considered it at the start but decided to tame it down. For the first forty-five-minute pose, I'd like you to copy the last pose you did the first time you were here. Do you remember it?"

"How could I forget?"

"Be more explicit is all I ask. We'll take a break and get back to work. When you get to the cowgirl pose, will you consider my request?"

I looked over to Eric, who was smiling like an idiot. Well, he was smiling. I felt my nipples harden again and looked back to Janet. "Yes."

Janet leaned forward to get up. "Good. Get set up."

We climbed onto the stage and rearranged the bolsters and pillows. Eric lay on his back, and I was on my side facing the opposite direction. I leaned against his right leg, threaded my right arm between his legs, and rested my hand on his cock. He rested his hand against my vulva. We were set up like our first session, but Janet wanted more.

I looked down at Eric and wiggled my hips. He took my meaning and curled his middle and index fingers to rub them over my clit and insert them into my cunt. I was so wet there wasn't a hint of resistance as he slid inside me and wriggled his fingers. The electric jolt made my mouth water, and looking at Eric's cock I could put my saliva to good use. I remember Eric saying he liked his balls handled. I made a circle of my thumb and index finger and tightened them around his scrotum, pulling his balls into my palm. His cock stood before my face, and I parted my lips and sucked him into the back of my mouth.

Janet whispered, "Marvelous. If you need a break during the next forty-five-minute, go right ahead."

My tongue glided up and down the underside of his shaft. I knew I'd he'd be in my mouth for nearly an hour and decided not to try and make him come. To be fair, though, I wouldn't be able to get any pressure on my clit, so I wouldn't be able to come either. Eric's fingers in my pussy increased stimulation, but without direct action on my clit it wouldn't happen.

We settled into a pleasant routine. We looked into each other's eyes and raised our eyebrows in response to our pulling, sucking, and finger wiggling. Half an hour into the pose, I felt the plateau of excitement inevitably leading to orgasm. I could taste constant pre-cum flowing from Eric. His cock was rock hard in my mouth, and his leg muscles tensed when I bit down on it.

I finished the few remaining minutes in unbearable erotic tension. Janet came up to tell us it was over. "Sadly, we must end it here. Please take a break and return by eight-thirty. The center is empty except for our group. I talked to Sheri, the attendant, and you may use the restrooms as you are."

Eric and I looked at each other, immediately got up, and dashed to the door, ignoring the smiles and looks we got from the artists. I didn't even put on my sandals. In the hallway, I slipped my hand around his stiff cock and pulled him along to the restroom door.

Once inside, with the door locked, Eric held me. "Are you sure?"

I sat on the closed toilet lid and hungrily sucked his delicious cock, pulling his balls roughly the way he'd said he liked. We didn't have much time, though, and I had to have him in me.

I released his cock and turned to slide the rug to kneel and brace myself over the toilet. One breast pressed into the seat lid, and the other spilled over the side. My spread cunt and asshole signaled my invitation. I felt Eric's hot, wet probing tongue lap over my pussy, then my asshole. I pressed my fingers into my clit while keeping my balance holding the toilet tank. "Fuck me, Eric." In one forceful push, he plunged deep to fill my hungry cunt.

I felt my dangling breast squeezed and my nipple pressed between his knuckles. I'd already started over the edge when Eric's cock touched my cunt lips and completely exploded when I felt his fingertip push against my asshole. He instinctively knew what I wanted.

It took all my control not to scream out in pleasure, but I wouldn't be able to face the group if I did. Eric pushed in once, pulled out partway, and slammed back into me, deeply planted as he erupted inside me. We'd been on break for five minutes.

Eric's cum flowed around his shrinking cock and down my thighs. He straightened up, and his cock slipped from my cunt. We moved the rug in front of the vanity, spooning on the women's restroom floor. Eric kissed my neck and rubbed his free hand over my breasts and belly.

He felt so good I had to hold back tears. "We still have two more poses, don't we? I could lie in your arms all night."

"Janet would understand if we bolted, but she's looking forward to more poses with us. We can do this on stage and continue at your apartment afterward."

I pressed my breasts into his chest when I turned to face him. "I was hoping to get you to stay the night. I've been lonely for the past couple of years. The last six weeks modeling with you have been frustrating." We kissed and hugged until I felt his cock grow again. "We better get back to finish the session, or we'll fuck here all night and need to explain to the morning crew. It's more comfortable at my place too."

We reluctantly stood up and unlocked the door. I pulled it open, and there was Trish. In the haze of afterglow, we hadn't thought to clean up. She slowly looked down our bodies, then up, taking in the sheen of sweat, the globs of cum in my bush, and the rivulets of cum flowing down my thighs and dripping off Eric's hard cock. She knew what we'd done and looked at me with a grin. "We have to stop meeting like this."

"You are so right, Trish."

I looked back at Eric. "During our last session here, I took a restroom break but had to wait until Trish came out. We chatted."

Trish looked at me. "You're no longer reluctant to model. Your first long pose was exciting, but why didn't you show us on stage what you just did in there?"

I was speechless and looked again at Eric. "I suffered from premature ejaculation and didn't want to disappoint you artists with a short pose. We'll do better now."

Trish stepped aside to let us into the hallway. When she closed the door, I started laughing. "Maybe we should have cleaned up. I wasn't thinking."

Eric reached down, and two of his fingers slipped into my cunt, sending shivers up my spine. He raised his hand to his mouth and sucked on his fingers. "You're perfect, Linda. It will be wonderful tonight."

I looked down the hall and noticed Sheri smiling. I hadn't seen her when we came to the restroom. Janet said she'd talked with her, so it must be alright. I returned her smile and, grabbing Eric's elbow, returned to the art room. "Time to get back to work."

Janet waited for us at the model stand, chatting with the remaining artists. "Oh my. A brief but effective break. For the next pose, you'll need the trapeze. You looked lovely leaning over Eric and your nipple in his mouth, but we need more frontal visibility. Eric, can you make the adjustments? It's there on the stage." Janet left the room.

Eric jumped on the stage, picked up a hollow steel bar wrapped in chain-link, and attached it to the eye bolt mounted in the ceiling above. He sat down on the short stool and looked at me. "Okay. On your knees here like you're straddling me. I'll measure the height for the trapeze."

I walked on my knees to where Eric pointed. "Sit back on your heels like you were sitting on me before. Instead of leaning forward and resting your hands on the stage, reach up and support yourself with the trapeze."

Understanding what we were trying to do, I wriggled into position. I held my arms over my head while Eric held the chain link at different lengths. My ass cheeks were spread. A breeze brushed my asshole, and I wondered how the artists would choose between the direct view of the front of my body and my preferred view of my open ass.

Janet returned pushing a large mirror mounted in a plumbing pipe frame on wheeled castors. She moved it to the end of the stage behind my ass. She could see my quizzical expression. "It's from the theatre department. They use it during stage productions when twenty-five people need mirrors to dress and apply makeup. I want to use it here to provide alternate views of your pose. I can see the progress you and Eric are making, and I want a full range of options."

The artists wouldn't have to choose; they could sit with a direct view of my chest, face, and bush while glancing at the mirror to see my back, ass, and cunt. I looked at Eric. "Put the trapeze closer to the ceiling."

I raised to my knees and arched my back to simulate Eric's body underneath me while he secured the chain. I leaned forward, testing it with my total weight. It felt so sexy to have my chest thrust forward, letting my full breasts hang naturally in front of me and my ass and cunt spread and exposed behind. In a few moments, I'd be fucking in front of a group of artists I barely knew.

Janet finished her rough mirror positioning. "Let's get ready for the next pose."

I let go of the trapeze and let Eric lie on his back. We placed some pads for my knees, and I straddled Eric again, settling into position above his cock and holding the trapeze with both hands. I looked at Eric as he rubbed his cock along my dripping slit before steading it at the opening of my cunt. I lowered over him until he filled me, and my clit rubbed against his smooth public arch. I leaned forward, hanging from the trapeze for support.

Janet had a quick discussion with Trish and set the mirror.

"Janet, how should I place my hands, this," Eric held his right hand on my left ass cheek and his left hand cupping my right breast, "or this?" He switched both hands from ass to breast.

"Switch them back to the first position." Janet walked along the stage carefully, looking at the pose and looking in the mirror. "Switch again, please." Again, she looked at the various views from the audience and what it looked like in the mirror. "The first is best, Eric. Your right hand on Linda's ass, but keep your arms low."

Arranged and relaxed, we settled into the long pose. Eric had one grace note to add. I felt his middle finger press the edge of my puckered asshole. It slipped in, and I couldn't help squeezing it. We were set, ready for the hour-long pose.

"Very nice. Quite lovely. As always, take a break if you need one." Janet sat beside her easel and began sketching.

We had both come a few minutes before and felt no urgency. I enjoyed the sensations from our joined genitals and the thrill of being exposed to artists studying the nooks and crannies of my nude and fucked body. I'd gently rock my hips for friction on my clit or clench my asshole around Eric's finger. He wriggled his finger around my sphincter or pushed it in and out. Of course, he always found a way to pinch my nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

After a few minutes, I closed my eyes, tilted my head back, and daydreamed of horseback riding and how it sometimes felt like a miniature version of this. I imagined riding nude through the fields on my favorite riding mare, Gallorette, at Oak Valley Ranch; the sun shining on my back and my pussy and ass rubbing against my smooth, Josephine show saddle. We started at a walk and slowly increased the tempo to a trot.

I was so involved with my horse-riding fantasy I lost track of time. I soon realized I wasn't galloping over a freshly mown field with my pussy pounding into the saddle when Gallorette's hind legs landed. I was visibly grinding my clit into Eric's pubic bone. I looked at one of the clocks and saw we were twenty-five minutes over the scheduled pose. The excitement of seeing so many strangers looking at my nude, writhing body ignited my cunt. I abandoned all restraint, tilted my pelvis for more pressure from Eric, and clenched my ass cheeks for more friction from his finger.

Eric responded immediately, releasing my breast to grab my other ass cheek and pull me hard against him. He plunged his finger fully into my ass. It must have been only thirty seconds before I started convulsing in another orgasm. I managed to keep ahold of the trapeze but was overtaken by my orgasm. I pushed my legs straight out behind me and leveraged my body between my toes and the trapeze to drive my pussy against Eric.