A Nude Day Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGittes
JGittes
201 Followers

My eyes popped open in surprise at her suggestion. She almost described our favorite sex position. I looked at Eric. "How long could you hold the pose?"

"I'd think ten minutes, maybe longer if I can relax at the end."

"It's good for me. The image I'm looking for is you hovering over Linda, supported by your cock halfway in her ass. I'll sit on the floor by her left foot to get the perspective I want."

The model stand was small, and to get my legs spread as Trish wanted, we had to move it into the middle of the studio. I applied lube to Eric's cock before I turned to lie on my stomach. He returned the favor by plopping a generous dollop on my anus. I pushed my arms under my body, turned my head to the left, spread my legs as far as possible, and kept my knees on the stage.

Eric put his hands by my shoulders and his feet together at the other end of the stage, but he had trouble guiding his cock into my ass without using his hand. After two deflected efforts, Trish looked at me and reached toward my ass. "May I help?"

"Please," I replied.

She wiped some of the smeared lube onto her finger, rubbed it on my asshole, and pushed inside my rectum. I was disappointed when her finger slipped out, but she quickly guided Eric's cock to replace it. I felt her curled hand press against my butt. She grasped Eric's cock while he pushed into me but kept her hand around him to measure how much she wanted to remain outside my bottom, her hand's width. When she was satisfied, she announced, "Perfect."

I knew I wouldn't come but wanted to have some fun. I fingered my clit, probed the folds of my cunt, and clenched my ass to help Eric stay hard. Eric maintained a solid, straight back for ten minutes before I felt the angle of his cock signal his sagging back, and he started small thrusts to match my ass clenches. After another five minutes, Eric said, "I'm afraid I'm done," and lowered to his knees while pushing his cock into my ass. The pose was finished, but we weren't.

Eric spread his legs wider and lifted off his knees to let me bring my legs together underneath him. He clamped his legs outside of mine and tightly held my legs closed as he pumped into my ass. Feeling the length of his cock thrusting between my clenched ass cheeks and plunging into my asshole is ecstasy. I might have come with my magic wand, but I knew Eric would explode soon.

I felt three thrusts, and he went rigid and erupted in my ass. He collapsed on my back and kissed my neck and the side of my face. "You are so sexy, and we're filthier."

The narrow stage didn't allow for a relaxing roll to our sides for a casual, private uncoupling. I pushed up and back on my knees to an all-fours stance. Eric kept his legs outside mine and pushed up with me, holding his cock firmly in my butthole. When I was set, Eric slowly straightened his legs and rose.

I lowered my head to look underneath my body and watched him lift from between my spread legs. Glancing around, I saw all eyes focused behind me, watching Eric's slow withdrawal from my bottom. I kept my sphincter relaxed. When the tip of his cock cleared the edge of my asshole, I felt the gaping void let his cum ooze out. I saw it flow over my labia and down my legs.

Eric sat down. I brought my legs together and leaned back to a sitting kneel with my ass cheeks on my heels. Janet broke the silence. "A fitting end to a wonderful drawing session. Thank you so much." I scooted next to Eric, and most of his cum leaked over my legs and feet.

Janet retrieved two small hand towels and tossed them over. "These won't do for a thorough clean-up, but you're welcome to the shower in the main house."

I couldn't resist. "These will be enough. We wore sweats, t-shirts, and flip-flops; they'll clean easily. Before we go, can we walk around outside again? I've never been nude outside. It was thrilling."

"Please do, and for as long as you like. The oak woods are my property, and fencing marks the boundary. No one can see anything unless you follow the driveway to the main road. Have fun."

We said our goodbyes and went for a naked walk through the woods. I held Eric's hand. "This is so exciting. I'd gone to the bathroom when we did fieldwork, but it was never sexy, and I never thought to take my clothes off."

"I should have suggested it, but we were with a group and had work to do. We'll do it next time we're in the field."

We continued until we found one of Janet's fences and walked along. We heard the artist's cars start up and the diminishing sound of crackling gravel as they drove away. Then we listened to birdsong and the crunch of leaves as we walked. I caught sight of the driveway a few yards ahead. "We can follow the driveway back to the house."

"An excellent plan."

We started up the driveway when I heard a car drive by on the main road. "Oh my god, Eric. I'm getting tingly again. Let's sneak down to the main road. It would be so exciting, and maybe someone would see me."

"You're an outright exhibitionist, Linda, and this is a great place to indulge. I'll keep to the sidelines but am here if you need me."

Goosebumps rose over my soiled skin as we walked to the road. I held Eric's hand and giggled excitedly when we heard another car drive by. "Oh, god, Eric. I might have to pee again."

We arrived at the main road, a two-way, paved thruway. Directly across the road was a turnout with nine rural mailboxes mounted on a railing. I listened carefully and, hearing nothing, walked across the street to the mailboxes; Eric waited in the driveway. I turned and looked back toward the driveway. The main road curved broadly away from me in both directions, like extending the path of my arms if I were holding a giant beachball.

I walked back into the middle of the road and looked in both directions. "I can see a long distance due to the curve of the road." I tingled so much I had to rub my clit again. "I have an idea, Eric. Let's wait a while."

I went to Eric, and we stood silently for a couple of minutes. My anxiety and excitement increased with every heartbeat. Then I heard it, off in the distance to the right. "A car's coming. I'll walk across the street and pretend to check the mail while it drives by. Here I go."

I slowly stepped to the edge of the road as casually as possible. I thought about safety first and looked both ways before seeing a car too far away for a good look. I slowly stepped into the street and walked across. I could hear from the road noise they were slowing down. I panicked a moment and thought they might stop and harass me, but they kept a constant, slow speed, getting a better look.

They hadn't reached the turnout when I got to Janet's mailbox and opened it. There were two letters, and I removed them. I turned to face the car and waved the letters in their direction. Four young guys in a BMW SUV waved back to me as they passed.

I'd been paying so much attention to the BMW I hadn't looked the other way. As my gaze followed my four admirers off in one direction, I saw a large tour bus pass them coming this way toward me. In another panicked response, I wanted to run across the road to hide. I immediately knew it wasn't safe. I also gushed, thinking of how many more people would see me.

The bus had to slow to safely make the curve. It was a wine country tour bus, probably making the scenic trip over the Sonoma Mountains into the Sonoma and Napa Valleys. The driver slowed considerably more than he needed. I could see him through the windshield; he had a head-mounted earpiece and microphone boom. Fifty yards away, he reached for the dashboard and made a show of flipping something, a switch, I guessed. His window lowered.

"And coming up on our left, we have a rare sighting of the Sonoma Mountain Wood Nymph." He wanted me to hear his commentary. "She usually spends her time at the higher elevations of the mountains, but today has graced us with an appearance in her full glory."

I smiled and waved at the passengers moving to the left side to get a better view. He slowed and came to a stop directly in front of me and wanted to say something to me. He left the exit door firmly closed so I wasn't worried. I carefully looked both ways and walked to the window. He extended a business card between his fingers and leaned out the window so his voice wouldn't carry. "I make this run twice a day during the summer and would gladly pay for coordination between your mail pickups and my tour schedule. It would increase my business and make for a more enjoyable drive. Give it a thought."

I took the card. "I will. Twice a day sounds fun." I looked both ways again, turned around, and started walking back to the mailbox turnout. He'd closed the window but hadn't started moving again. He must be enjoying the look of my ass, and I had the urge to give them all a better view. I brought my right foot down hard, pretending to stumble on something, and dropped the letters I'd been holding. They fell a couple of feet in front of me, so I had to step closer to them. I ensured my legs were wide apart and straight while I bent over to retrieve the letters. I took longer than necessary and felt more cum dripping from my asshole and down my thighs.

I stood, twirled, smiled, and waved to the surprised wine tourists while the bus started rolling again. I kept waving until it traveled up the road and out of sight. When I looked back to the driveway, both Eric and Janet were standing there, laughing.

Seeing no traffic, I walked across the road and handed the letters to Janet. "I felt important mail would be here and wanted you to get it right away."

"Why, thank you very much, Linda. How considerate." She started laughing again. "I hoped you might take the hint when I mentioned the main road but never thought you'd get such an audience as this."

"Not only an audience; a job offer." I showed her the card. "Twice a day during the summer. It might be interesting. What do you think?"

We started walking back up the hill to Janet's house. "You amaze me, Linda. A few months ago, you were hesitant to model nude with Eric. Now, you're hanging out naked in front of my house, taking commissions as a nude roadside attraction. I hope you do it. What do you think, Eric?"

"I'm with you, Janet. I can't believe how lucky I am to have met such a vibrant, sexy woman." Eric turned to look at me. "It sounds like a safe way to have fun, make money, and indulge your newfound exhibitionistic side."

"I'll give him a call soon."

We were between the house and studio when Janet asked, "Do you have any plans for Nude Day?"

I had no idea what she meant. "Nude Day?"

"I wouldn't mention it except for all this." She waved her hands up and down my body and expanded to the entire outdoors. "You clearly enjoy being outside and nude. I'm sure Eric is aware of it but let me tell you."

Janet explained the whole thing, from the contested and ambiguous beginnings to the current locations in the Bay Area where people went to celebrate. Eric said he could never interest his partners in Nude Day activities, and going as a single male wasn't his thing. We returned to the studio and sat on the model stand before dressing and driving home.

"Nude Day sounds interesting, but this exhibitionistic beast is wild in my heart, and I'd like to do something more daring than walking naked or riding bikes around town. Sure, it's all fine and good, but I want more."

Eric had something to say, but I could see he was hesitant. "Okay, Eric. You've been quiet and serious looking. Out with it. What are you thinking?"

"We should talk privately first. I don't want to upset you and have Janet caught up in the soap opera."

Janet stood and rested a hand on each of our shoulders. "I understand your reluctance to argue in front of me, but you're the children I've never had. There's nothing this family can't handle." She sat across from us on a drawing bench.

Eric looked into my eyes. "Don't say I didn't warn you. I've been falling in love since we first met, and my feelings for you have only deepened. Together, I feel we've opened desires you never imagined existed." He looked me up and down to emphasize our excited, messy state. "The most daring thing we could do is get married nude on Nude Day."

I was suddenly dizzy. "I don't know, Eric. I love all this, and it feels so safe with you. But marriage is a big step. You saw what Trish and I did at the end of our last Oakmont session. I liked teasing and letting her touch me. I can imagine teasing guys, and I love sucking cock. I'm not looking to break up or anything, but I'm not sure I'm ready to make such a commitment."

Eric rested a hand on my knee. "I've looked far and wide to find someone as sexy and exciting as you, and no one has come close. I need nothing more from my partner than you are giving me now. You might get caught up in a moment, and I'll handle it. The two of us together make everything else possible."

My tears rose, and I felt deep inside he was right. My love for him grew the more experimental we'd become; I felt secure exploring, knowing he was there to protect me. He made me feel great physically. If some unthinking freshman said something shitty to the plump model, Eric helped me feel safe emotionally. "When is Nude Day, Janet?"

"July 14th. It's a Sunday this year."

"What the hell are you saying, Janet? It's only two months away." I realized Eric was smiling.

"Yes, it is. You'll need an open-minded marriage official who is available on short notice. I happen to be an ordained Druid minister. I applied on the internet, but it's legal nonetheless, and I'm available on the day."

"Since you seem to know so much, do you have suggestions for a wedding venue?"

"I do, indeed, and I'm glad you've finally admitted I do know everything, at least everything worth knowing. I recommend the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco. It does experience random exhibitionist nudity, yet it's off the well-used Nude Day path. We won't have competition except for the occasional nude bicycle rider on Crissy Field. A weekday would have fewer people, but we're stuck with Sunday."

I perked up at the thought. "Next year, it would be on Monday."

Eric's face sank, and it looked like he might have something to say, but Janet leaned forward and squeezed his knee to silence him.

She looked at me again. "What would a delay accomplish? You're ready to get married, and you'll have six weeks to think it over and back out if you must. Another year won't make you any more certain, and ten more won't make you any less. This is all so exciting, the first nude wedding I've done."

"You debate too well. Are you a lawyer, too?"

"No, honey, I'm a brilliant woman and artist. You'll have to get a license and arrange for witnesses. Do you have any thoughts?"

"Getting a license isn't a problem. I think we can get one in Santa Rosa. I'll ask my sister, Karen, if she'd be a witness. My mother would only come if we served five-liter boxes of wine for her exclusive consumption. I don't want to deal with the drama."

"In my experience, it goes better the more nude women in attendance. Any chance Karen would take the leap?"

"I'm sure she'll participate, but I think nude would be a longshot."

"And you, Eric?"

"I'd invite Aunt Petie, of course. She'd probably get a kick out of it, and she might invite Phyllis. Giselle and Ruth would enjoy a ride to San Francisco. Participating nude? My first guess is no, but stranger things have happened."

"I'll officiate the ceremony nude. I can't imagine you'd object."

Eric brightened noticeably. "Wait. You'll officiate in the nude? Wait." He turned to me. "I might have to call this off. I may re-evaluate if Janet is willing to be nude with me outdoors."

I grabbed his cock and balls and squeezed them into as small a package as possible. "Listen here, buster. No backing out; I don't care how sexy Janet is. You've already decided on me, and you'll have to live with it. Or live without these." I gave him another squeeze.

I started laughing. "But really, Janet, you'll officiate nude too?"

"Of course. Don't expect me to participate in any of your sex shenanigans. Casual nudity is the extent of my libertine experimentation. Well, and watching you two do it." She smiled. "I do enjoy watching. I have a close female friend, Beatrice, who'd enjoy a Sunday nude outing to San Francisco."

Janet considered something for a moment. "I think we should invite Trish too if only to torment her. I don't want her to think you might be interested, Linda, so I'll call her. I think we all have a lot to do."

We got dressed, said our goodbyes, and drove silently for a few minutes. "Those are big decisions in a short time. Do you feel sure, Eric?"

"This is what I've wanted since I met you, verified by our first modeling session at Oakmont. I'm happy. Are you?"

"I'm so in love with you I can hardly stand it. I love our sexy modeling, and I love to tease, like with Trish. I can't say I wouldn't be overcome with some kinky idea in the heat of a modeling session. Can you handle it?"

"It won't be a problem. We're an incredible team and complement each other in so many ways. I can't imagine the future without you. If something leads you away from me, I'll deal with it then. I'm not going to borrow worry now."

We quietly drove the remaining few minutes, and when Eric brought the car to a stop and switched off the engine, I lifted my hands behind his head and drew him to me in a short kiss. "I feel the same way, Eric."

After a long bath to clean and relax, we sat at the breakfast counter and wrote a to-do list. The semester was ending, and we both had final exams and a couple of papers to finish. The professors in New Orleans wanted to recruit us. They were willing to pay visiting expenses before we applied to their master's program. We had to get the Nude Day wedding sorted and decide whether I would be a nude roadside attraction.

Sunday started with a call to Dan Rodgers. I needed Eric's assessment and used speakerphone so he could hear both sides of the conversation. "Hello, Rodgers Wine Tours. How may I help you?"

"Hi, Dan, I'm Linda, the Sonoma Mountain Wood Nymph you spotted yesterday."

"Hi, Linda. I'm glad you called. You have quite a show. I've driven over the road enough times I thought I'd seen all the mailbox owners. You must be a new resident."

"My fiancée and I made a first-time visit to a friend's house across the road. I thought it might be fun to collect her mail."

"Is that how you always collect the mail?"

"No, not usually." I paused to think of how much to reveal. "Among other things, Eric and I are nude models for figure drawing classes. Our friend's an artist, and we posed for a group of her colleagues. We were in her studio most of the time, but there were outdoor poses. I'd never been nude outside before and got caught up in the excitement. My objective was the BMW going the other direction and didn't see your bus until it was too late."

"I'm glad for how it worked out. I had thirty customers aboard for an afternoon of Sonoma and Napa Valley wine tasting. Except for one prudish couple from Ohio, my group was thrilled to see you. They started talking as soon as they realized you were nude and hoped you'd be there on the return trip. I think I could promote some of my tours to include rare wood nymph sightings and increase repeat customers. Would you be interested?"

"I'm calling, aren't I. How do you see it working?"

"I have several tours, and the frequency is based on demand. You caught one starting in the afternoon with a dinner at a winery. Other tours start earlier and stop for tastings at wineries, and no dinner."

"I was caught up in the excitement yesterday, but I am a professional nude model."

"I understand and didn't expect you'd do this out of the kindness of your heart. I already have twelve Napa tours booked over the next month. All of them pass the mailbox. How does $15 for a single appearance sound?"

JGittes
JGittes
201 Followers
1...45678...12