A Nude Day Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wave after wave flowed from my pussy to the tips of my fingers and toes. I vaguely remember collapsing onto Eric, his hands caressing my ass as I tried to balance on top of him and regain my breath. We tilted to my right and on to our sides. Eric slipped out of me completely.

I'd hoped it didn't take too long to return to the land of the living. I raised my head to look for Janet and saw most of the artists were looking at me, all wearing shocked smiles. Sheri, the counter attendant, had come into the room too.

"Well. That happened." It was all I could think of to say, and in a few moments, the tension was broken.

Janet stood at the front edge of the stage. "You'll need a few minutes to recuperate. Our pre-planned schedule is all shot to hell, but if you can do another, shorter pose, we'd be eternally grateful."

"I think I might be able to handle it. Can you, Eric?"

"I'm ready. We'll have to wash up first."

Janet moved away, and the other artists knew we needed some alone time and collectively took breaks to the back of the room or the hallways.

"Well, Linda, what a surprise. I hope it means you like and trust me."

"Eric, I'm falling in love with you, and it wouldn't be possible without trusting you completely."

Eric reached his hand behind my neck and pulled me to him for a deep, passionate kiss. He broke it off far too quickly. "I started falling in love with you a year ago. I'm so happy we've managed to get together this way."

We turned and found Trish and Sheri standing in front of the stage, holding hands. "It was all I hoped for, seeing you two fucking." Trish had leaned forward to tell us in a whisper. "We brought some towels to help you clean up." She patted the stack beside us.

We grabbed the towels and returned to the restroom to quickly clean up. I thought Eric was okay with my kinks, but I had to get it out in the open. "You don't think less of me because I like it when you play with my ass?"

"My dirty little secret is I like playing with my ass and having it played with, too. I've always had a full and varied solo sex life, and butt play felt good and normal. I look forward to probing the depths of your kinks more fully."

Janet was waiting when we returned, but Trish spoke up. "This may be an unusual request, but in line with the session. Can we have a classic sexual pose, something missionary with Linda on her back and her legs bent so we can see Eric entering her? And we still haven't seen Eric come. Linda had a beautiful climax, but not Eric. He's still hard, and I'm sure he can do it."

Janet looked around the room and saw the other artists nodding their approval. She then looked at us. "Would you?"

Eric answered. "Sure, I'll make a sacrifice for art."

"I'm already all in. I'll just lie here while Eric does the work."

"Okay. We have room for another twenty-minute pose. Find a missionary-style pose to maintain motionless for fifteen minutes, then break the pose and thrust for orgasm. We'll have a fitting finale to our session." Janet returned to her seat.

The final pose wasn't artistic. I lay on my back at the front edge of the stand, my legs spread as wide as possible, my right foot on the floor, and my left leg bent at my knee. Eric moved on top of me, his arms straight to support his torso and his hands pushed under my armpits. He kept a straight line through his shoulders, hips, and knees, which rested on the model stand. I reached down to push the tip of his shaft into my pussy. I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and prepared to pull him into me at the appropriate time.

Trish said, "Perfect. I have the image I want. If you can, please keep just the tip of your cock inside."

I clamped my pussy on his cock. We began the pose to the restful sound of pencils scratching on sketch paper.

Fifteen minutes later, Janet said, "Please finish the pose, Eric."

I whispered. "Fuck me as hard and fast as possible, keeping the view open. Don't come inside me, though. Pull out, lean on your side next to me and shoot over my bush, tits, and face. I want to suck some of it down."

He lasted only four hard thrusts and pulled out before rising on his right knee in one fluid motion and keeping his body line straight. He lowered his left foot to the floor while pulling me into a sitting position using his hands under my arms. His slick cock pulsed an inch from my face.

My lips parted, and I bent forward the extra distance to fill my mouth with the top third of his cock. I reached for his balls, encircled them, and pulled them taught. His first shot filled my mouth with cum. I tilted my head back, letting him slip from my mouth, and reached up to stroke and aim his throbbing shaft. His second explosion landed under my chin and splashed down my throat and over my breasts. He grabbed the trapeze for support, and I pushed him down to aim the third spurt directly at my tits. Amazingly, he produced two more loads of hot cum I managed to splash over my bush.

Eric straightened up. His cock stayed hard, trembling and oozing cum in a steady stream I found irresistible. I sucked him into my mouth for a few more moments of liquid joy until he sat down on his left hip and surprised me with a passionate and probing kiss. He rubbed his right hand down from my throat, over my breasts and stomach, through my soaked bush, and thrust a couple of fingers into my open pussy.

I could have done this all night, but I heard Janet's familiar exclamation. "Oh, my. Oh, my. I didn't think we could have a better climax to our session than the two previous poses, but you've proven me wrong again."

Eric and I stopped kissing and smiled at each other. We moved side by side and pushed up to rest on our elbows. Our feet were firmly on the floor, and I noticed most artists intently studying my cum-smeared body, especially my open pussy. "It's entirely our pleasure, to be sure."

It was 10:15, time to pack and go home. The stack of towels we used before was still in a pile in the back corner, and Eric grabbed a couple to give a light cleaning. Janet remembered something, "Before we leave, Linda should visit and select a few drawings. If you have something you desperately want to keep, I'm sure she won't cause a fuss. Linda, go ahead and choose some drawings."

I got up to walk among the artists and picked out some drawings to keep. Six women and four men were the same as in the last session. The women's illustrations were the most graphically detailed.

Trish was playfully assertive and stayed seated at her easel. I bent over to look at her drawings with my hands on my knees. Her arm wrapped around my ass with her hand on my left hip. She pointed out the drawings' details with her right hand and slowly drew her hand across my ass cheeks until her fingertips poised over my ass crack. She hesitated and didn't push further.

I wanted to give her a thrill. I bent further and shifted my weight to increase the arch of my back. My cheeks spread, and her fingertip slipped directly onto my asshole. She was momentarily surprised but acted quickly by slightly pressing her middle finger against my recently finger-fucked asshole. I rocked back on my heels to help her push into my rectum, and she resumed the discussion of her drawings. Her pinky then found the folds of my vulva and began its exploration.

I had to stop and stand up. "I'm sorry, Trish, I've been such a tease. Please don't read too much into it; I'm feeling frisky, is all."

"I understand, Linda. I have my commitments too. Pick a drawing or two." I added two of hers to my growing collection, weaved my way back through the departing artists, and sat next to Eric.

"We'd better get dressed. It's getting late, and I need to get you home and into my bed."

We began dressing. We sat at the edge of the stage, putting our shoes on, and Janet came up. "I can't thank you enough, both of you. You exceeded my expectations, and given your first session, my expectations were high. I don't think we'll be able to do something like this again here. I like to book three to four months ahead and tonight was as much a last-minute cancellation as we have. I also pulled as many favors as possible to limit the attendees to those I knew would be accepting. It's too difficult to do often."

I stood up and hugged her. "I can't thank you enough for the invitation and for accepting my kinky sexual antics. I've overcome my fear of nude modeling, and I understand this was a one-off session here. It was exceptional."

"You're a natural, Linda. Statuesque, gorgeous, confident, commanding people's attention, and such a delightfully sexy body. Although we can't do this here, we could have more erotic sessions at my studio in the mountains. The lighting's magnificent and large enough to accommodate seven or eight artists. I'll have a stage constructed; it will be smaller since I don't have this much room. I'll be in touch. Eric, I think you're scheduled here solo in another two months, so I look forward to seeing you then."

"Goodbye, Janet." We said in unison.

"Goodnight, sleep tight, and don't let the bedbugs bite." Janet waved as we left the room.

Eric spent the night in my apartment, fucking all night. The next day at school was challenging. I dozed off in class, and we officially became a couple. No one was shocked, but we kept the modeling part of our relationship to ourselves.

I began having dinner at Petie's house at least once a week. I didn't want her to feel lonely with Eric spending a few nights a week at my apartment. I was surprised by how quickly and comfortably things fit together. We had a couple of geologic field trips to Death Valley, shared a tent, and helped each other with the fieldwork.

During the semester break in December, we did a few more weeks of fieldwork in Death Valley, camping in the desert. We hung out with a geology group from a university in New Orleans. They were impressed undergrads would take the initiative to explore Death Valley geology independently and encouraged us to pursue graduate work.

We modeled once or twice a month at one of the local community colleges or private art groups. It became more of a job, a chore at the stricter studios. We gradually eliminated those. When we needed an erotic charge outside the formal modeling sessions, we'd go down to Folsom Street or Good Vibrations in San Francisco. We missed last year's Folsom Street fair but would catch it in a few months. I didn't go back to Oakmont, but Eric did a few times. Janet called us in March inquiring if we'd do a private erotic session at her workshop. We agreed to an afternoon on the first Saturday in May.

The session was an absolute joy and re-ignited my desire to push the boundaries of our modeling. It was so life-affirming and erotic. Janet fit seven artists into her studio, all women. However, it meant an artist or two were a foot away from my stuffed cunt and spread asshole on several poses. A few of their drawings were hyper-realistic, delicate line drawings of only my asshole, filling an entire page.

The studio was a small, detached building some distance from her house. An hour into the session, I needed a break. "Janet, is there a toilet out here? I need to pee."

"Sorry, Linda, you'll have to return to the house. Follow the path back along the grill deck and through the utility room door we used earlier. It's the first door on the left; you can't miss it. I'm on five acres of oak and manzanita woodland, so don't get dressed."

A jolt went right to my pussy. "I've never been nude outside before, but I'll try it."

I'd already walked out the door when Janet shouted. "It's a long way to the house. Go over behind one of the trees, it'll take less time, and we can get back to drawing."

I took a few steps, and the sunlight hitting my body amplified the enormous jolt at the first suggestion of going naked outside. I pinched one of my nipples with my left hand and reached for my clit with my right. After a few more steps toward the closest oak tree, I swooned with the excitement of being fully nude and pissing outside. With such a powerful reaction, I thought others might find it worth drawing.

I didn't move my hands and walked back to the studio door. "It's only a thought, but would any of you like to watch and draw?" All heads turned toward me, and after a few seconds of stunned silence, there was a quiet rush as they grabbed their sketchbooks, and I stepped aside as they moved through the door.

Janet led the group. "There's an old oak stump over there." She pointed to the edge of the cleared brush around the studio. "It's a decent pedestal, and we'll get a great view if you can balance and relax enough to pee while we all stare."

I was in a dreamy state as I walked toward the stump. The flat top was two feet off the ground and wide enough to easily stand. I didn't stop tweaking my nipple or frigging my clit while stepping up. I focused on my feet so I wouldn't accidentally fall off. The group arranged themselves on the ground beyond the estimated splash zone. From popping a squat in the field in Death Valley, I knew the flow would go back better than forward. I turned away from the group and squatted down, resting my ass cheeks on my heels and spreading my legs wide to maintain a balanced position.

The flow wouldn't start if I kept rubbing my clit. I raised my hand to my other breast and rubbed both nipples. I surprised myself when I broke loose immediately. The initial squirt splashed a few drops against my ankles, but the full stream arched beyond the edge of the stump. As the flow slowed, pee dribbled on the stump and bounced over my feet and calves. I was delirious from the warmth of the sun on my body and the feel of the splashing droplets. It took a few moments to recover when my bladder emptied.

I opened my eyes, slowly stood, and turned to see everyone completing one of their unusual and shorter gesture drawings. I thought of peeing standing up, and what sensations the warm liquid streaming down my legs would bring. I stepped down from the stump, headed over to Eric, and held his hand. "I feel much better. Let's get back to work."

This group allowed me a comforting and liberating feeling; they would expect and accept anything from me. We walked over by Janet on the way back to the studio. "Thanks for the suggestion. It unexpectedly turned exciting. I hope I didn't gross you out."

"Oh, honey, anything you could do here would be wonderful. We all love you."

"I'll keep it in mind. I saw a hot plate on the countertop at the studio's far end. Can you make tea out here?"

"Yes, I can. I keep Chinese green tea in the cabinet. It's my favorite, and I'd be happy to make some for you."

We were back in the studio. "Thanks so much, Janet. Could I get a glass of water too? The sun's made me thirsty."

"My pleasure. Get ready for the next pose, and I'll bring it."

Eric knew something was up. "You've never been this thirsty doing fieldwork in Death Valley. You have some devious plans brewing."

"Hush, Eric. Whatever do you mean? My outdoor episode was more fun than I expected. Were you grossed out at all?"

"Not at all. Our posing horizons keep expanding."

"I have thoughts for a solo repeat. Back to work."

Eric and I had a variety of sex toys. My favorite was a strap-on harness accommodating a double-ended, bent dildo. The harness held it inserted in my pussy, and I could fuck Eric and stimulate my cunt and clit simultaneously. Several artists had stunned looks when I strapped it on, lubed up Eric's ass, and pegged him on the tiny model stand.

We sweated, lubed, fucked, sucked every orifice, and Eric came twice during the next two hours. In the brightly sunlit studio, it felt easy to play with each other so openly; we had a joyous and nasty experience. We didn't make a pretense of cleaning up. At first, it was sweat and my dripping pussy juices, but Eric's first orgasm came while I was sucking him, and after the first squirt down my throat, I let it spray over my body. He shot his second load into my cunt while I sat, cowgirl, on his hips and felt his cum flow out of my cunt. We were sloppy-messy in the most glorious way possible.

"I hate to interrupt the flow, Janet, but I must have had too much tea, and I've got to pee again."

"We've been at this for three hours, and it's time to finish up anyway. You know where the loo is."

"Okay." I got up to go outside. "You can watch me again if you want."

"Thanks for your generous offer." Janet looked around at the nodding heads. "We'll join you outside."

"Thanks, Janet."

We moved out into the warmer afternoon temperature. Sunlight filtered through the leaves. I pointed to a large live oak. "I'm going to try something different over there."

"I'm not surprised, Linda."

I'd waited as long as possible to let the volume build, and the increased pressure pushed against my clit from inside, building my excitement. I used my hands like before. I reached the tree and turned to lean back against the trunk. As I leaned back, the sun lowered enough to shine a bright swath of light under a massive branch and lit up my lower body. As the sun slowly declined, the shadow rose across my hips, exposing more of my pussy to sunlight.

I kept my legs together, slightly bending my right leg and pushing my knees together. I tilted my pelvis back, and when it felt like my bladder would burst, I clenched my ass to force the flow forward.

An unfocused burbling flew everywhere. I restricted the flow, tilted my hips, and pulled my clit hood back. The warm liquid flowed between my pussy lips, into the trough between my thighs, and down my legs.

I closed my eyes, feeling the warmth of sunlight and pee flow down my body. Pinching my nipple, I started trembling in a beautiful, pre-orgasmic buildup. I relaxed my legs to open my thighs and let my pee freely down my legs. My oversensitive pussy and asshole tickled from all the dripping and splashing. I started laughing and gave a last, hard squeeze to my nipple. The bark scratched my back, I rubbed my clit as if my life depended on it, and the pee flowing over my legs opened the floodgates. My orgasm pushed the last of it to splash off my hands and over my stomach, thighs, and breasts.

Completely drained, I unsuccessfully tried to push forward and stand before the bark scratched the skin from my back. Before I crumpled into a boneless pile, I felt strong hands reaching under my arms. I opened my eyes to see Eric's smiling face as he pulled me up and off the oak trunk into his arms.

"You're the sexiest woman in the world." He whispered before closing on my mouth in a deep, passionate kiss.

I quickly regained my footing on what felt like a bog. "My God, Eric, look how much came out of me."

I heard Janet's voice. "Another spectacular, if short, pose, Linda. I did say the session was over, but Trish had a special request for a final pose, fifteen minutes tops. Do you have time?"

I looked into Eric's eyes. "If it involves sex with him, I'm ready."

"That's my girl. Don't worry about the mess. You look fabulous, and it will provide surface texture and variety to the reflections from your skin."

In addition to our being covered in cum and piss, I had numerous mud splashes covering my feet and calves. "We're a mess, Eric. It'll take a long soak to clean up, but it feels so good. So good." He smiled and rubbed my ass as we walked back to the studio.

We were last to return, and they had already set up. I looked at Trish. "What do you want us to do?"

"First, I want to thank you both for a wonderful afternoon. You guys are the greatest." The other artists smiled and nodded.

"The pose is simple. Linda, you lie flat on your stomach with your legs straight but spread apart. Turn your head to face us and place your arms under your body with your hands cupping your vulva. What you do with your hands is up to you. Eric, you'll do a plank exercise over Linda's back but on your hands rather than elbows. You can curve your back if you like, but I want you to hover over Linda, not touching her anywhere else than her asshole with your cock."

1...34567...12