A Nude Day Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish picked up the rope and looked overhead at the branches figuring out how to get it secured and hanging it down to my hand. "As a warning, I'll have to straddle you two to reach the branches and loop the rope over. I'm not trying to rub my pussy in your face, Linda, but accidents happen."

She stepped over us and turned towards 'The Tree' in one graceful move. She looked down when she was in position. "Don't worry, guys, it's your wedding night. I'll be good. But look at what you're missing, and dream of modeling together." Then, she got to work on the rope. I examined her spread pussy, a few tantalizing inches away.

Unlike me, Trish was completely clean-shaven, probably waxed. I'd noticed Sheri and my sister were similarly shorn down there. I must be out of step with the current trends in pubic hairdressing. Trish's inner labia were long and dangly and looked suckable.

She attached the rope to the tree and stepped back, adjusting its length to support my arm, hand, and body. "Linda, can you bring your knees together?"

"Whatever you need, Trish." As soon as I raised them, she sat on my knees. It was easier for her to tie the rope ends together, but she used my bony knees to rub her clit.

She directed my attention above. "Is this a good height for you to hold?" She'd made three midshipman's hitches on the two free ends of the rope and wanted to make sure they were high enough to do a good job.

I tried them out and found I could put my arm through the lower one, grab onto a higher one and use the leverage of my arm to comfortably support myself. "Great, Trish. Where did you learn to tie such excellent knots?"

"I took oceanography at Cal Maritime in Vallejo. All students must learn to sail, which means learning knots." She finished up with a Lapp knot, tying the two ends together, and stood, turned, and jumped down to the lawn. "Let me check how your pose looks from here. Spread your knees again, Linda. Get into character."

Eric sat on the stage, leaning against 'The Tree,' his legs straight and spread apart. My feet were against his thighs. I'd squatted down with his cock in my asshole and my back against his chest. I kept my knees bent and my legs spread as wide as possible. I angled to my right enough to raise my left arm behind Eric's head and reach up to the rope to hold my body up. I fingered my cunt with my right hand.

"Eric, can you pinch my nipple with your left hand?" I looked at Trish when Eric moved his hand to my tit. He also pushed against my right ass cheek with his right hand to help support me.

Trish smiled as she looked us over. Before she spoke, she bent down, traced her finger up Eric's cock, and circled my vulva. "It looks like Christmas morning at my house. Exciting and fun for everyone. I'll leave you to it." I'd been focused on getting the pose set, and Trish was in front of us, working the rope but blocking the pose. She turned to walk back to Sheri and her drawings.

We were exposed to a hundred people, and I imagined the view they had. My legs were spread far apart, displaying the spread-wide, dripping petals of my cunt lips. Eric's hard cock was buried below, in my asshole, and I unobtrusively fingered my clit while Eric squeezed my nipple. I tilted my head to kiss Eric and closed my eyes to float in the sensations and let the excitement of revealing myself to so many overwhelm me.

I recognized Janet's voice. "Oh, my," and could faintly hear the movement of chairs and people near the stage. I felt something press the stand and saw Janet leaning on her knee. She reached out, cupped my right breast's underside, and squeezed my nipple with her thumb and forefinger. "Thank you so much, Linda. This is the greatest gift you could give us today."

I looked up into the stars above Napa Valley. I could have stayed in position all night except for the crescendo of sensation from my clit. I held back as long as I could but abandoned restraint, tilted my pelvis to get more pressure from my finger, and clenched my butt cheeks for more friction on my asshole from Eric's cock. He responded by helping lift me up and down on his cock. It must have been only thirty seconds before I started convulsing in one of the strongest orgasms I'd ever experienced.

I kept ahold of the rope and pushed my legs straight in front of me to press into my pussy as hard as possible. I closed my eyes, and the stars were replaced by fireworks in my head while I stiffened, exploded, and trembled. I vaguely remember falling back onto Eric and feeling his hands holding my breasts as I tried to balance on top of him and regain my breath.

I released the rope and let my arms fall to my sides. Eric held my breasts as we slid to the left on our sides and his cock slipped from my ass. He reached for a towel to wipe the fluids from my cunt and ass.

I hoped I wasn't gone too long before I returned to the land of the living, turned onto my back, and propped up on my elbows.

Eric and I looked at each other, kissing and cuddling for a few minutes. Then, I held his hard cock in my hand. "You didn't come tonight."

"We'll take care of it at home. Do you mind leaving soon?"

"I think it's time. The sun's been down a while." I looked up at the artists and tasting room. "We'll have to run the gauntlet getting back to our van. Getting organized to leave will be like herding cats."

I went to Janet and told her we were finished. "Get your things, Linda, and leave it all to me. Thank you so much for letting us share in your joy. We'll meet you and Eric up top in a few minutes."

Eric and I quickly packed the gym bag, grabbed our wine glasses, and said our thanks and goodbyes as we made our way through the artists finishing their work. We snagged Phyllis on the way to help her up the stairs.

Eric partially refilled our wine glasses in the tasting room, and we mingled for a few minutes while things wound down. Dan was trying to get his people back on the bus for the trip back to wherever he picked them up. So many people wanted a close-up view of me, and I enjoyed the attention. I stood on one of the sturdier tables to display my bending and spreading moves so everyone could get an intimate view.

I was emotionally worn out from the day's adventures, and Eric, Phyllis, and I made our way back to the van. We waved to Ben and Michelle as we left the tasting room and to Dan when we passed the bus. We were the first back to our van except for Maria, and she opened the door for the three of us.

We sat three rows back, Eric and I on one side and Phyllis across the aisle. "Did you enjoy your evening at the winery, Phyllis?"

"After seeing you and Eric tonight, you can call me Phil, but don't tell anyone else; I'm particular."

"Thank you, Phil; we're honored."

"You'll feel even more honored after we model together. To answer your question, though, it was invigorating. You'll have a long and interesting marriage."

I looked at Eric. "I think you're right, Phil."

Epilogue

Janet contacted an airbrush artist and arranged to create some foxlike body paint for my appearance at the Vixen wine event at Ridgetop Winery the next day. It went well, the painting and the extended show.

Dan's tours continued to grow. We needed more women to handle the additional scheduling and give me some time off for school. Eric contacted a few female models he'd worked with, and we devised a plan to expand the offerings.

Eric and I visited New Orleans later in the summer and decided to go with their graduate geology program. We'll move there when we graduate in June next year.

We did model with Phil, and with Trish and Sheri. Both of those sessions were special.

Our Nude Day Wedding made the Chronicle and, through their wire services, the Press Democrat. We were all local celebrities for a few weeks. We took some good-natured ribbing when the semester began in September.

Eric and I signed up to cook and drive for the many geology field trips scheduled in the fall and spring semesters. We spent a lot of time in Death Valley and had time during the day on those field trips to find exciting places to wander around nude, often with the chance of a public encounter.

Life was never dull.