A Number's Game Ch. 06

Story Info
Sixey awakens and her wounds are tended (char dev).
1k words
4.38
2.5k
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: It's hotter when you cum with someone you know and love. While there is a little sexy stuff in here, this chapter is pretty heavy on plot and character development. You may be tempted to skip it if you're just looking to rub one out. I get it. Feel free. Just please don't down vote this because no one cums. Think of this as literary edging. You'll get to cum next chapter! I promise!

Chapter VI -- Sixey Awakens

"Come, Tithe," a soft voice coos to me. "It's time to wake up, Two Seventy-Six."

I open my eyes to see Eighty-Eight, my groomer, smiling at me. My vision is blurry, but my nose is instantly awake. I inhale deeply.

"Yes, girl," he says, holding a bowl of rich stew beneath my nose. "It's for you."

I lie on my stomach in an actual bed. I've never slept in one as fine as this. "Where am I?"

"You're in the castle," he says. "Don't get used to it. It's only until you've healed. You've had quite a rough first week."

My muscles are stiff. I stretch and instantly regret it, crying out in pain.

"Kennelmaster gave you quite the thrashing," he says. "I am sorry."

"I hid myself." I wince. "I shouldn't have."

He strokes my face. "But I didn't tell you not to. I-"

"You shouldn't have to," I say. "I know why I am in Ghandril. I understood what was expected of me. You take very good care of me."

"I must do better," he says, placing his finger against my lips. "And I should start by reminding you to eliminate first-person pronouns from your speech."

I pucker my lips and kiss his fingertip, then smile. "This girl will try."

"May I ask, why are you in Ghandril?" Eighty-Eight says. "You don't strike me as someone who craves the power and wealth that is to be won by advancement through the Numbers. Rumor has it your family owns a small, but successful farm, and I can hardly picture you being an ill-mannered youth who needed the discipline. Why tithe yourself?"

"You wouldn't believe this girl," I say.

"Girl, I have heard everything," he says with a wry smile. "But you may keep your secret if you wish. It's one of the few things that cannot be taken from you here. Now, let me treat your back, and then you may eat. We have much to discuss."

Eighty-Eight rubs my back with a salve. It is cool, tingles slightly, and the pain quickly eases. "That's amazing!"

"It had better be," Eighty-Eight says, taking another dollop of the ointment and smearing it onto my back. "Fherndin root is quite rare and very expensive. You should be completely healed in a few days. The scars, however, won't fade soon. Now, I'm going to help you sit. Slowly. You must be very, very careful."

Eighty-Eight takes my shoulders and gently eases me into a sitting position, being careful not to touch my back, though I doubt I would feel it if he did.

Sitting feels strange. My nether regions tingle slightly, as if they've fallen asleep like a crossed leg is wont to do. "What happened while this girl was sleeping? This girl feels strange."

"I'll tell you, but first open your mouth," he says, spooning some of the stew from the bowl. I open my mouth and he feeds me a bite. It is thick, rich, and delicious. A little moan of pleasure escapes from my lips.

"Good?" Eighty-Eight smiles. "More?"

I nod emphatically and he spoons another bite into my mouth. "As for what has happened, the medicus visited. She made a most shocking discovery."

I cock my head to the side as I chew and raise an eyebrow.

Eighty-Eight looks as puzzled as I'm sure I do. "Why?"

I swallow. "Why what?"

"You're a virgin, Two Seventy-Six," he says sternly. "Why would you tithe yourself before sharing your gift with someone you love?"

I look away from him. "This girl loves none but her Master."

"Stop it," he says. "I'm not looking for a Tithe answer. I'm looking for a human one."

"This girl knew you wouldn't believe, but this girl is telling the truth," I say. "She saw Master Twelve in the parade when she was just a girl. She has thought of no other since."

Eighty-Eight shakes his head. "You don't even know the man."

"This girl knows he is her Master, and that is enough."

Eighty-Eight feeds me another spoonful of the delicious stew. "Then perhaps it is time for this girl to see what her Master has done."

He places the bowl aside, takes a hand mirror from the bedside table and places it in my palm, then gently parts my legs. "Look."

I look down first. My entire body has been stripped of hair, but I knew that would happen. I can see the slick sheen of Eighty-Eight's ointment smeared on my inner thigh. I angle the mirror between my thighs and the sight startles me. My labia are swollen, red, and adorned with a line six shining steel rings which pierce both nether lips, effectively stitching me closed. I look to Eighty-Eight for an answer.

"You'll remain a virgin until he desires," he says. "He may or may not be the one to claim you."

But I know he will be. He must be. It is the only way that I won't go mad in this place.

"It will take time for you to heal, of course," he says, dipping the spoon into the bowl. He holds it up for me. "But don't think you won't serve. Like you said, you know why you are here."

"This girl understands," I say and open my mouth.

"Good," he says, handing me the spoon. "Finish your dinner. I have other duties I must attend to, but I will return in a few hours to treat your wounds again."

"Thank you," I say.

"Thank your Master," he says through tight lips. "He is the kind one."

He leaves the room quickly, closing the door before I can say anything about the bloodstains soaking through the back of his tunic.