All Comments on 'A Number's Game Ch. 06'

by mluclaforce

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I read the first two chapters and this one

It was a mistake. This story is basic torture porn, with the cheesiest dialogue I’ve ever come across. In chapter 2 it was revealed that she was supposedly a virgin and that they would soon know if she had lied about it. If she even had a hymen then it’s entirely probable that it was ruptured by the forceful insertion of the finger from the woman who was torturing her at the time.

Female Anatomy- the hymen the size and shape varies from one woman to another. Some women have a full membrane but equally a lot of women only ever have a partial membrane. It’s located between 1-2cm inside the vaginal canal. The absence of a hymen is not proof of sexual activity, it can break naturally.

In this chapter you’ve gone so far into the torture that her vagina can be tied shut. Whilst his kind of think could be erotic to some (if it does it for you fair enough) to the rest of us it’s more fucked up torture and abuse. It’s too close to the reality that many women have had to endure, female circumcision followed by literally sewing the labia closed. The woman is cut open for sex and then again later on for child birth. So what you’re writing doesn’t come across as sexy to me. Rather it’s an excuse for excessive violence masquerading as erotica.

Tess (uk)

mluclaforcemluclaforceover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you for down voting everything I've ever put out here.

Dear Anonymous User,

I get it. You don't like my work. Thank you for down voting every story I've published. It's such a shame that you commented anonymously, as now I can't go out and learn how to properly write from what I'm sure is the shining example of the body of your work. Another chapter will be forthcoming in the next few days. My only hope is that you're following me, so that I may continue to benefit from your wisdom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermluclaforce@mluclaforce
Prizewinning author, forced to write under a pseudonym to maintain the illusion of respectability at his day job.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES