A Nun's Story Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry," replied Sandy-hair. "I shot real deep. She is open and you won't feel any of mine."

Teresa tried to stay relaxed, knowing that the black man had a thicker prong to force into her bum. Despite the stretching, she felt every inch of Mikey as he slowly filled her passage. He used her hard and fast. Teresa did love dicks and she knew that the tightness of her bottom could hold a man's dick perfectly. All the same, she was doubly pleased when Mikey unleashed his orgasm and filled her bowels with his seed.

The fucking continued. Others used her cunt and her mouth. And, finally, Teresa knew that only Anthony was still to climax. She was ready for this moment.

"What about you baby? Where do you want to cum?"

"I want to cum on your face. I want to make you dirty."

"Oh, baby. Yes, come close. Let me do it for you."

She held the head of his cock only inches from her face and stroked just as the priests had taught her. The pre-cum was already oozing from his hole and Teresa wanted to give the young man a most wonderful pleasure. She used her best grip on the throbbing shaft, massaging his balls with her free hand to enhance the experience. Her handjob was only moments away from triumph.

"Don't wait, baby. I want it... cum on my face."

"I'm gonna cum..."

"Yes, baby. Please..."

His cock throbbed beautifully as Anthony gave a tremendous groan. In a flash, his cock was gushing semen all over her face and her open mouth. Teresa kept stroking, holding him close and marveling at his power as wad after wad of warm, sticky stuff hosed onto her.

***********************

"Wow... oh, my... Sister..." said Claire as she tried to take in all the details of the story. "Was the entire week like that?"

"Well, we did agree that I would have one day off. I was getting sore by then. In every hole."

"So, one day only without servicing the novices?"

"Sort of. That evening, they all stood in a circle and watched each other wanking their cocks. Everyone tried to hold-off as long as he could," said Teresa. "Of course, I was sitting in the middle of their circle. Each man gave me a nice, full load of his cum. My face, my hair..."

"I do love cocks," said Sister Claire. "But I don't think I could have handled that assignment as well as you. No wonder you're going to be promoted."

"You would have done better than me with the anal," pointed out Sister Teresa. "They gave that place plenty of attention." She paused with a wistful look on her face. "Still, it was very satisfying to let young Anthony use my bum. He gave me three arsefucks before the week was out."

The two naughty nuns shared a knowing laugh. But Claire suddenly realised that she was more horny than ever.