A One Week Tour Ch. 01

Story Info
Sage cuckolds me.
1.9k words
3.36
17k
11

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was the Aperol Spritz.

Or the Chianti.

.

After 44 years of married life in which we were completely true and faithful to each other, my wife Sage cuckolded me. I had loved her. And now I loved her more for doing it.

I don't want to make it sound like it came out of nowhere. I had started telling Sage 20 years ago that I thought it was inevitable that a woman as beautiful as she was would take a lover eventually. A natural redhead, generously dusted with freckles. Graceful and slim, with a generous bust, and with an Irish lilt in her voice. Not an accent, just a way of phrasing, choice of idiom, and pronunciation. Hazel eyes that crinkled just a bit when she laughed. Full soft lips. Of course, now that we had both entered our 70's, her hair was silvery, but you could still tell she was a natural redhead from her pussy hair.

"Sage, I think it's unavoidable - even if you tried to resist. When the right guy comes along, you'll melt into his arms with his first kiss."

That's what I told her. And I knew I was right. It was just not possible that it wouldn't happen sooner or later. And I told her I expected that over time, she'd have more than one lover.

"Once you open up, you'll be a man magnet. I think very quickly you'll have a stable of lovers," I told her. "Maybe a new one every few months. And perhaps going back to a previous one sometimes."

I told Sage she was totally free to do what she pleased as far as taking a lover. It was her decision, not mine. I would support her choice and not try to interfere or spoil it for her. I wouldn't use it against her, and I wouldn't try to take a lover myself. This freedom would be for her only. I just wanted her to be happy and get the most out of life.

Of course, I wasn't saying that out of altruism. I wanted to see her fuck another guy. Or at least hear her tell me all about it.

I knew I would be jealous, but I was good at controlling my emotions. "Dan," Sage always told me, "you're like a rock, hard and immovable." I was sure I could handle it when the day came that she took a lover.

Now Sage took a deep breath and released it.

"Oh, so I'll go from a sweet innocent secuced by a lothario to a total slut with a new guy whenever I get the urge? Do I just check them out from the library?" she smirked. "I can't see it ever happening."

***

It happened in Tuscany. We were there for a ten day vacation. It was a tour with 17 other people, almost all seniors. We were staying in Montecatini Terme, a spa town in Roman times, at the fine old Grand Hotel Liberta.

Sage, Nate and I sat together at dinner the first night. Nate was the only single guy on the tour. He had to sit with someone, and we invited him to join us. He was tall, well built and handsome. He and my Sage were directly across from each other. I was in between on one side. Every time they looked up they saw each other. They each had to turn their head a bit to look at me. Mostly they just looked at each other. I was used to men looking at her. But this time she was looking back at the man. They mostly talked to each other with hardly a word for me.

I had ordered Sage a drink, an Aperol spritz. She finished it while I was working on my gin and tonic. Then I asked the waiter what Chianti locals favored and we had to try that. I encouraged her to enjoy the Chianti. As dinner went on, I ordered a second bottle and kept topping off our glasses.

Nate and Sage had a lot in common. They were both cat people, not dog people. They both loved to travel, and had been to several of the same places. They both adored British tv detective mysteries. They both had a weakness for rom-coms. They both liked long walks and bicycling. They both were moderately conversant in spanish. And they both loved tacos.

Nate was now divorced, but was, of course, looking. His wife lost interest in sex. She wanted less, he wanted more, and their marriage broke up.

I felt like Sage had forgotten I was there. I realized at one point they were playing footsie with each other. Sage's long leg was extended under the tablecloth, as was his leg. I detected subtle vibrations in the table, and shifts in body position that revealed what was going on. I was shocked she would do this in public. But I was also wildly excited. It sure seemed like the game was afoot. OK, bad joke.

We fnished dinner and were ready to go to our rooms.

"Oopsie," said Sage as she bumped the table a bit getting up after dinner.

"You're a little unsteady,"Nate said as we left the table and started back to our room. "It's been a long day. I'll take your arm and walk with you."

"Why thank you kind sir," she said.

I opened the door to our room and let them go through. She sat right down on the bed and looked up at him, leaning slightly back on her arms, waiting.

"Honey, I want to reward Nate for helping me get you back to the room," I said.

She said nothing, but smiled at Nate.

Here goes, I thought..."Honey, he's going to put his cock in you for a bit."

"Why thank you Dan," she answered without breaking eye contact with Nate.

"Nate, give me a hand, would you? Let's get her out of these clothes and into bed." He jumped to help me.

"Should I be naked? Since our marriage, no other man has seen me that way," Sage said to me, but while looking at him.

"I think a good guy like Nate deserves to see you fully naked," I responded.

She gave no resistance at all as we removed her clothes and even helped us with the tricky bits, like the blouse buttons and the bra clasp. If I had known it would be this easy, I would have done it years ago.

She gave Nate that simple look of happiness a woman gets when she shows all her charms to a man for the first time.

"Nate, you strip too, and get in bed with her."

After that, I didn't need to direct them any more. They knew exactly what to do now.

As his clothes came off, I saw he had a very good sized cock. He was probably bigger than I am. I'm sure that was a big part of his appeal for Sage. He slid into bed with her.

They kissed passionately with a lot of tongue. It appeared to me that she gave more than she got. She was totally under his spell. Her mind was made up and she was going to seize this opportunity.

He kneaded her left breast firmly, twisting it a bit. As he kept that up, he kissed her right breast all around and tongued the nipple. She sighed with contentment and threw her head back. He kissed her throat. She shivered and squealed softly.

Her earlobes were his next target since with her head back, they were right before his lips. "Mmm...oh Naaate," she murmured.

"I want to make love to you, " Nate told her.

"Do it," Sage told him breathily.

Nate's body pinned her down. He was positioned between her legs, and that kept her from closing them. Sage wrigglied and writhed to escape but the rubbing aroused them both. I could see his cock stiffening as it rubbed on Sage's now exposed body. I could tell from her reactions that she could feel his hardness nearing and then brushing right against her most private, intimate lady parts. He was almost into her cunt!

Sage gave a loud gasp as he entered her and pushed in all the way. "Oh...oh...oh my god!" she cried out.

Her knees went up and she used her heels to press him into her. He started to slowly fuck in and out of her.

Her first orgasm came quickly. "Oh Nate, fuck me harder!"

He was happy to oblige and really banged his cock into her, giving he two more orgasms.

"Dan my Dear, come closer," Sage told me.

"Darling, hold my foot while Nate does me. Rest it against your chest. then I can push you away if Nate and I want to shift position. If I push, fall back to give us room." Guess I was her fall guy. Nate continued to bang her enegetically...he was really enjoying fucking her...who wouldn't?

Well,me. Tonight I was content to watch my beautiful, sexy wife get her brains fucked out.

"Roll over onto your knees," Nate commanded, now fully in charge of my wife. She obeyed speedily. Sage had hardly gotten into position when Nate thrust into her from the rear.

She was vocal but non-verbal, "Ohhh...Aagh...uh...uh...Uh...UH!" She came again.

I had a better view now of his cock sinking into her cunt, seeing how her cunt's inner lining clung to his cock on its way out, stretching her more. Would she be a lot looser after tonight?

She had a big noisy cum, and then Nate announced "I'm cumming,too! It's like we're totally in synch with each other, Babe!" Her big cum went on into repeated aftershocks as he filled her with his cum." I came too, not that it mattered to my wife and her lover. I hadn't even touched my cock. I was hyper excited by the whole scene.

Between the travel and the alcohol and the sex, we were all pretty worn out.

"Guess I better go to my room," Nate reluctantly said. "You are such a sexy woman," he added, "I wish I could find a wife like you!"

"Nate, I'm coming with you," Sage said with a smile. "I don't think we're quite done tonight."

"Dan, I'll see you in the morning." she added to me, tearing her eyes away from Nate for only a second.

"Don't worry about Sage, Dan...I'll take care of her," Nate told me. "I know she's your wife but she's my girlfriend now too. I'll treat her right and see that she gets what she needs."

Sage took our robes from the bathroom and gave him mine. They slipped into them. He scooped up his clothes, but she left hers scattered on the floor of the room. They stepped out into the hall and paused to embrace. She threw me a satisfied look that seemed to say "This is what you always wanted."

Then he got his key card out and opened the door to his room. He gestured for her to enter before him and said "C'mon in to my place, girlfriend." They went in and I was left alone for the rest of the night, as if I were the single guy.

It was a long long night. Occasionally I could hear her cry out. I finally fell asleep.