All Comments on 'A One Week Tour Ch. 01'

by Imbrium449

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just because he thought she was beautiful doesn't make it so. So after all those years to have someone in her position betray you just makes that betrayal worse. No need to continue. We can imagine the divorce and rupture to his life. What a slut.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

You really need to learn more about the human body and ignore the bullshit geriatrics spout about their sex lives when responding to surveys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he makes the sacrifice and she enjoys the encounter.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

A senior citizen isn’t going to be a “man magnet” as you so eloquently write. 44 years of marriage. Assuming they got married at 20, that places them at 64 years old.

Do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

'Eck'

BH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved for screwing around on him. He has the screw lose. After 44 years out of the blue she takes on a new cock and cuckolds her husband. If that love I want nothing to do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Sage, I think it's unavoidable - even if you tried to resist. When the right guy comes along, you'll melt into his arms with his first kiss."

xxxxx Translation xxxxx

"Sage, I think it's unavoidable - even if I tried to protest. When a guy the opposite of me comes along, my self-loathing desire to be a doormat will drive you into his bed."

.

A real loving wife would recognize his illness and get him help. She would never, ever suborn his self destruction.

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

From nowhere he says: "Honey, he's going to put his cock in you for a bit."...Really? And after 44 years of marriage she shows her true colors and thst she never respected him? Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No tension. Just a compilation of facts. A story need some tension.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

No husband thinks like this. These stupid cuck stories get worse each time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a 71 year old female I can assure you that this story is utter bullshit. Why do so many first-time writers not do their homework? As a retired schoolteacher this project deserves an F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

70 year old women do not go looking for strange cock. We may enjoy a romp with our spouse or live in boyfriend, but we sure as hell don't go looking for it. Oh, one more thing, no 70 year old woman looks "hot". She may be attractive in her own way, but she definitely doesn't fit the description of "hot". Other than to someone near her age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The next day she told you she's leaving you because you are a sissy wimp and not a man. Her new stud boyfriend is what she really craves. Hope you enjoy all the benefits of being a pathetic loser since it was your idea! No self-respecting woman would stay married to such a weak man.

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956over 1 year ago

For the first time in all the bad I have read, I can finally say "give up". It doesn't matter what category you put this in, it would still be lousy.

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

another cuck schmuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Senior aged people can still have sex and fantasy scenes. It takes a skilled writer to set the story line and describe everything. Bring some Cialis and lubricant into the story - that is the real way seniors have sex. I've seen 60+ women who still are sexy. They may not be the perfect body shapes and such, but sex is 90% in the mind.

katibkatibover 1 year ago

It was too easy; no drama or tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

doesn't make sense even if you put it in Mature section.

If she wanted sex with another guy she would have done it long ago and not wait until 70 years of age and being faithful for 44 years. I think even if she wanted to do it the situation would be different. The husband coming-out like that and saying what he did would not be taken well. A woman at that point I feel wants to make the decision hers alone and that would set her off. Also, she would need some help in the lube department. Some foreplay and some added help for certain and not pulling an all nighter either.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Another loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lot of negative comments! I lived the story - please more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blah, blah, blah, sex. Nothing here to even make it a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It would have been more realistic if Sage had been 50 instead of 70. Oh well, it was still a good story. We related well to your story because soon after we married I came to the realization that I had married out of my league. So, I told my wife something similar to what you wrote, “"Sage, I think it's unavoidable - even if you tried to resist. When the right guy comes along, you'll melt into his arms with his first kiss."

My wife is a beautiful petite Latina and I started to encourage her to flirt whenever we were out, especially at a dance club or bar. Pretty soon she was taking lovers right and left. Which is exactly what us men, who are married to super sexy wives, want. We want other men to cum in our wives’ tight pussies. And we want our wives to become ‘needy’ and desire stray cock!

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very insufficient pause; better finish what is, at this moment, a full on disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fix this mess, if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And why would you do that ? Why would you give your wife away ? Don’t you want her anymore ? She has already lost her respect for you and you’ll wind up a ridiculed laughing stock mass to eat other men’s cum , better get used to it soon or divorce her cruel ass !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I liked the way you took the decision for your wife, sexy women quite often like that, ( no guilt )!

Is their a part 2?

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT story!!! What happened the morning after? 😈 And the whole holidays? 😈😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I told her if she spent the night with another man I would be gone shortly and we would be history. That exactly what I had told my wife. It was bad enough that I agreed to try this stupid idea of hers. She clung to me all the way home. She cried that she was sorry. I said that I was sorry for agreeing to do it too. We went to bed she tried to hug me but I said no just don't touch me. It took a long time for us to get like we were before. Well I really don't think that we will ever be truly there ever.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

You are in the running.....for worst story ever. Congrats

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

There’s a really simple way for a cuck to stop his suffering. Unfortunately, it’s a little mote expensive than it used to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous