A One Week Tour Ch. 06

Story Info
Sage tells Dan about her night with the couple.
1.8k words
2.11
2.4k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sage tells Dan about her night with the couple, especially the little lady.

It was 2 PM the next afternoon when Sage got back to our room.

She looked exhausted. I got her a drink from the minibar and I took one, too.

"Dan, we have to talk," she said after a sip.

"You let Nate have me gangbanged on the beach," she accused.

"Sage, that was entirely Nate's doing. You said nothing to him and didn't resist one bit,"

"I know," she sighed. "It's like I have no free will left regarding Nate after that spa session. I do whatever he tells me. I'm sorry I said it was your fault."

"I think the physical punishment he gave you that day sent you into subspace just to survive it. Now you're just his puppet. If he tells you do do something you don't dare defy him for fear of him chaining you up and giving you another beating. Now he's got you calling him master, like you're just his slave."

She said nothing, but I could see she was processing what I said.

"Sage, tell me what happened to you after you left Guvano beach with that couple. Did they abuse you?" I asked.

"Lilly and Dante? No. No, they treated me very well. They did use me for sex, yes, but they were super nice. Lilly is a caring and compassionate woman. We're friends now," Sage told me.

I was concerned that she might have traded one abuser for another.

"Sage, please tell me everything that happened after you left the beach," I asked.

"Well, OK. When we got in the boat, she told me that she was Lilly and her boyfriend was Dante. I told them I was Sage. She asked how old I was. When I told her I was 72, she was amazed."

"'You are so beautiful now...you must have been a goddess when you were younger!' Lilly told me."

"I was surprised in return when I asked her age. She leaned in close and whispered."

"'I am 42...do you think I wear it well? I don't want Dante to know,' Lilly told me."

"You could pass for late 20's I told her."

"She gave me a hug, which I returned. She kissed me on the lips and I returned her kiss. She kissed my earlobe. I kissed her long neck."

"But we had arrived back at Vermazza. Our boat pulled into the rental dock and we climbed out."

"Lilly and Dante took me out to dinner - they know the nicest little place. We had amazing seafood and shared 2 bottles of wine. They took me to a club. The two of them took me onto the dance floor with them. We danced together, and Dante and Lilly danced, and Dante and I danced, and Lilly and I danced. We rested with our drinks off and on, but the right song would send all three of us up onto the dance floor again."

"It was after midnight and we went to their apartment in Vernazza. It was up high and had a great view of the black sea with a few distant lights, and a plaza below us that glittered with lights. Occasional bursts of song could be heard."

"Soon all three of us had showered and slipped into the same bed naked. We had already seen everything that each of us had to offer, so there was no shame or coyness. Lilly and I took up our kissing where we left off. 'I want you to experience Dante...it's OK...I don't mind,' Lilly told me."

"In short order, I was lying under Dante and his big cock was plunging into me. It may have been the biggest cock I ever had, but he was very considerate. The gangbang had left me sore, but Lilly had some massage oil that helped a lot...and my own juices were also lubricating me fully. Dante took me in several different positions, and finally came in my cunt. I came too, twice. He was a great lover."

"Then it was Lilly's turn to have me. She used Dante's cum to slide all her fingers in at once. I thrilled as she went in and out slowly, and Dante kissed my neck. Do I have a hickey here?" Sage asked me, fingering the spot.

"You sure do," I said. "But go on," I added.

"Lilly dropped lower and began to lick my cunt while Dante squeezed my tits and licked my nipples. She actually sucked a mouthful of Dante's cum out of my cunt, then raised up and kissed Dante on the mouth. She opened her lips and pushed all his cum in."

"Dante gently pushed Lilly onto her back and gave her a thorough fucking. She was calling his name, and begging him to fuck her harder. He put her into several positions so she could cum, before he finally came in her."

"I wanted to lick her the way she licked me. I went down and dove into her sloppy pussy. I lapped away at her cum filled tunnel and swallowed every glob of Dante's cum I could reach. Then I worked on her clit, kissing it and nipping it a bit. She grabbed my hair and pulled it hard, bringing my nose, lips and chin into full contact with her spermy pussy. She came, calling out 'Oh My God, Sage!!'"

"All three of us fell back, exhausted."

"I've never had full sex with a woman before," I told Lilly. "Just a little exploring in college. How did I do?"

"'Sage my dear, you are an enthusiastic cunt licker...your excitement and enjoyment get me excited, too - I think you could improve your technique a bit though.. As a woman, you know what will stimulate another woman...in a general sense...but pay attention to my reactions, try to discern what I like best...and what leaves me cold. Then deliver more of what seems to work best for me. Every woman is a little different,' she said."

"Sorry Lily, I'll try harder. I want to be as good as you are at cunt licking. You sent me to the moon! I guess I'm a lesbian now."

"'Oh no. I don't think you're a lesbian, Sage. I think you're like me.'"

"You're not a lesbian?" I sounded naive, even to myself.

"'No dear, I'm bisexual. And I'm quite sure you are too,' she told me."

"'You're good with cunt licking dear Sage,' Lilly said, getting back to this delightful new topic. "There's just a few things you could work on. I think you could benefit from regular sessions with me, Sage. I think you're very trainable. Would you like that? I could fly you out for a weekend with me every couple of weeks. Do you think your bull...what's his name, Nate?...would have a problem with that?'"

"Lilly, I'm grateful to Nate for stimulating my sexual desire, and revealing to me what I want sexually...but I think our fling is just about over. I was pretty sure at first that I'd leave Dan and return home with Nate. I had fallen in love with him. But now I think I really didn't know him, so I'm wondering if I should go back home with my husband, but only if we establish a new relationship that gives me total sexual freedom. Do you think I'm right to do that?"

"'I can't tell you what to do, but I don't think doing that would work out badly for you. Nate seems like a real prick, and I don't think you'll miss him at all. Dan seems like a very sweet guy, and if he'll let you fuck other guys, why not grab the brass ring?'"

"Is that the same relationship you have with Dante?"

"'Oh no dear,..Dante is not my husband. He's a guy I picked up in a club last weekend, I have a loving husband, Jim, at home. He fully approves of my having hookups with other men and even long affairs. He trusts me totally...not to be faithful...but to always come back to him. He knows that I see these dalliances as just sex, not love.'"

"'A general bit of advice for you is to look for men who are willing to lick their cum, or your lovers' cum, from your pussy and anywhere else on your body. They are usually keepers. They are willing to sacrifice their own pleasure for yours. Do you think he's pushing you away to get at other wives?'"

"I thought so. As a test I offered to set him up with Doris, another wife on the tour, but he didn't bite at the bait."

"But my husband Dan put me in a position where I had to let Nate fuck me. Should a husband do that to his wife if he loves her?"

"'Sage, I talked with Nate at Guvano and he said that you and he hit it off famously the first day of the tour, and had a delightful dinner together. He said Dan was there but was the proverbial third wheel. I got the impression that it was you who made it clear to Nate that he should fuck you. Maybe not in words, but perhaps with your body language. Is that not true?'"

"'You're right...it is.' At 72, I was still learning new things about relationships, the lies we believe and the truths we don't believe. I was glad I had met Lilly and been befriended by her."

"Dante had already fallen asleep. Lilly and I embraced each other and we fell asleep that way, hugging each other."

"The next morning Lilly gave me a demonstration of how a woman can fuck a man with a strap on. I was amazed to see she made Dante cum by fucking his ass. I 'd like to try it sometime. I think it could be enjoyable for you Dan my adored." she said coyly.

"We said goodbye and I made my way back here to Montecatini Terme."

"I guess that's everything you wanted to know, Dan," Sage told me.

We went to dinner. Nate was there already and loudly invited us to join him. We didn't want a scene, so we sat with him. Dinner passed politely. Afterwards all three of us headed upstairs.

As we reached our rooms, Nate unlocked his door and took Sage's arm.

"I believe this little cunt belongs to me, Dan. You can have her back at breakfast. Inside, slut!"

Sage went into the room without resistance, without a word, without a glance at me.

"Sage!" I called out, stepping forward, but the door slammed in my face.

Resigned to the end of my marriage and losing Sage forever, I opened the door to my own room. I believed in her right to choose him, but I thought she was making a big mistake.