A Paintball Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, drink up, Amy. It won't take a minute to tally the results."

John conferred with the girl and moments later he called for those in the changing room to join us. Some were already dressed, some like David and Jerry had wet hair and towels wrapped around them. Once they were all in the club room John announced, "We don't need to do any complicated maths. Red team had four survivors at the end, Blue had two. I declare red team the winners." Apparently, our stealth strategy worked. Kudos to our team leader whoever he was.

He came out of the crowd as John lifted a trophy and handed it to him. "Thanks Team, and thanks to John and Kathy," he said. He was one of the many there I did not know. It was just one of those regular sports-shop trophies, not silver or crystal, but winning was just as important.

"Now to find the individual winner," said the bikini girl, I now knew was called Kathy, while John paused to take a drink of his beer. "Who among the survivors received less than three hits?"

Three of us put up our hands.

"Who received less than two hits?"

I put up my hand again and everyone started clapping.

"Well done," said Kathy, "It's Amy, isn't it?"

I nodded, as she reached around and handed me a bottle of Australian shiraz. I was gobsmacked.

"Thank you very much," I managed to stammer and took another healthy swig from my beer."

Some arsehole shouted out, "She probably just hid the whole time."

I nearly choked.

"Keep your mean thoughts to yourself, Bill," snapped John, and there was muttered agreement and quiet boos aimed at Bill. I assumed this wasn't the first time he'd behaved this way. What's more, even though his back was turned I recognized him.

"I shot you in the arse in the first fifteen minutes of the game," I said.

"That's right, she did," said a guy I recognized as the unfortunate twig stepper.

"She shot me too," said the girl who had spotted me, "but I got her and then she just vanished. We were looking when more reds started shooting at us."

"...and she finished me, fourth hit. I was trying to escape another guy and almost ran into her" chimed in the guy who was accurately describing our encounter.

While they were talking, I bent down and put the bottle of wine into my bag. I stood up.

"I also finished David and Jerry," I said, pleased with myself.

"That was you in the rhododendron?" queried David.

"Yes."

"I told you she was hiding," said arsehole Bill.

"...not in there for long," answered Jerry, "We'd searched it minutes earlier and it wasn't the first time it was searched during the game."

"I saw her sneak in there close to the end," said Kathy, "and David should never have told Jerry some one was in there after he was out."

There were some jovial "boos" aimed in David's direction.

"Well done," said John, "a worthy winner!" and he handed me another beer.

I stood drinking it while looking at him as he and Kathy put things away. He was a good-looking bugger. Then I realized almost everyone, except those already dressed, had moved through to the changing room. The door was open. Some of the guys were getting dressed, some were in the showers, and others were standing fully or partially naked drinking beer. I had never been in a situation with as much male nudity on display.

I bent down and took my towel from my bag. As I stepped into the changing room, I started unzipping my coverall. It wasn't until it fell round my ankles that I registered I was totally naked. Too late, I kicked them off as though I had never intended otherwise

"We need to be leaving soon," said David, looking at me anxiously. He was just pulling on his jeans.

"Of course, but I'll have to shower," I replied, chugging down the last third of my third beer.

I threw my coverall into a large basket full of other coveralls and walked over to an unoccupied shower. I could feel my nipples were standing erect and I hoped there weren't any signs of my earlier juices visible on my crotch. I was getting hot just thinking about it.

When I say 'unoccupied' I mean there were guys in the same shower stall, just not under this showerhead. Some of the guys looked astonished at what they were seeing and the look on two of the girls' faces was a picture. I guessed they had never showered there as there were guys present. I turned on the shower quickly as I realized with all the beer I was going to pee, and I hoped the shower would hide the flow. It did, and I began to soap myself.

"I'm assuming there isn't a ladies shower room," I said to the room at large, "in this heat I couldn't go home without showering." The two girls looked at each other and back at me.

Kathy also looked at me and grinned. She grabbed a towel and walked over as one of the guys stepped out of my shower stall. To my surprise, she stripped off her bikini and hung both parts on a peg before stepping in.

She said, "I came in the bikini and will probably go home in it, so I don't want it to get any wetter. I only have a light dress and a sweater in my bag."

By now some of the guys watching were clapping, and I said, "Out gentlemen! This is now the girls' shower." The two remaining guys sharing our shower stall nodded and left. They were done showering anyway.

With that one of the remaining two girls, I think the one who had shot me, also stripped, and joined us. The other girl just looked disgusted and pissed off. As I said earlier there was no shower curtain, so our naked bodies were fully on display and most of the guys took time to look. As most of them were naked I did not hesitate to return their stares. I noticed John and a couple of others were quite impressively hung. Another one had grown semi-hard, which earned him a push from his mate.

One guy said, "nice tattoo," and everyone cheered. Did I mention I have an embarrassing tattoo, a mistake from my early twenties? It's a snake which appears to be coming out of my vagina. It curls up my right thigh and its head is on my mons a few centimeters above my hooded monk. Its mouth is open and holding a skull with an apple stork sticking out of it.

Normally, I let my pubic bush grow thick to hide it. Not that many people have seen it, but David had enjoyed taking his razor to shave my lips clean and trim and shape my bush exposing the snake's head and affording glimpses of most of its body, especially near the tail as it appeared to emerge from the clean-shaven area below my clit. Quite artistic really, but not what I would have chosen if I had known I was going to be naked in front of quite so many people.

Kathy, I noticed, had a full Brazilian, and unless she had paid it special attention this morning, she had probably had laser hair removal there for it was impressively smooth and stubble free. She had quickly lathered up her tits which were noticeably larger than mine if not as upright and she handed me the bar of soap. I ran the soap over my hardened nipples as I faced the boys and then ran my hand down to my groin generating foam over what remained of my pubic thatch. What was I doing? I could not believe how turned on I was by this voyeuristic, exhibitionism.

David was fully dressed when he approached me and said, "I really have to go. John says he and Kathy will give you a lift home," and he left.

I had probably stood exposing myself for longer than I should have when I suddenly realized that the faces of some of the better-looking boys were those of the knights I had had in my vision. In that same moment, the vision came back in a series of flashes. I was being variously fucked on the long oak table by one after another of these bold knights as the onlookers cheered.

One guy had started to openly work his growing erection with his hand while looking at me, and I became aware my hand had wandered to my blossoming labia. As my wrist brushed my clit, I knew the monk was jutting from the shelter of his hood. I have quite a prominent a clit when it's this aroused. More guys were showing varying signs of arousal. I had an impulse to reach towards them and make wanking motions with my hand, but I didn't. By now the one guy was seriously pumping his cock in front of everyone.

As I turned my back on them and continued to lather my body, Kathy turned toward them and said, "Oh God, Bruce, that's disgusting!"

I looked round and saw creamy cum still spurting from the head of his cock. I turned away and couldn't help letting my hand wander back to my knobby clit. I was so juiced it only took a few fierce rubs for me to experience the intense sensations of a satisfactory release. As I clenched my thighs, I put my hand against the back wall of the shower to steady myself.

By the time I started to dry myself, Kathy and the other girl were both dry and getting changed. The forementioned Bruce had gone outside, along with most of the guys, and I heard them variously approving or disapproving his actions as they moved away from the building. Three guys came in and collected all the coveralls and carried them out in big linen sacks.

Of course, I had left my bag in the clubroom, and I tiptoed quietly in there with my wet towel wrapped around me. There were four of five of the guys including John in there, as were Kathy and the other girl. I took my bag back into the shower room and quickly put on my clothes. No more exhibitionism, no more visions, and definitely no group gangbang on any oak table.

Only John and Kathy were waiting when I came out a five minutes later. Were they shocked at my behaviour? It did not appear so.

"That was rather brave of you, Amy," said Kathy, "We girls have been going home hot and sweaty every time we've had one of these paintball games. However, I think we need to invest in some proper curtain rails and curtains, so we don't encourage perverts like Bruce."

"He did get a bit carried away," I said.

"We probably should have carried him away," said John, "Although the sight of you girls was rather arousing."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said laughing, as we walked to the car. I had noticed his sizable semi-stiffy.

We got in, put on our seat belts, and John started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. We drove in silence for a few minutes before Kathy asked, "So, are you and David an item?"

I thought before replying.

"We've had a couple of dates," I said, "But I was a bit surprised when he took off without me. I thought we'd be spending the evening together."

"I think I need to tell you, he's a bit of a dweeb. He apologized to me for the fact you won, which seemed pretty stupid. I think he was shocked by your behaviour."

"Well piss on him, then. I have to confess; in the moment I had forgotten that I was naked under my coverall, so I was probably more shocked at my instant nudity than anyone. I hadn't brought sensible clothes like everyone else and my dressy top and jeans just got too hot and unbearable. I stripped in the rhododendron. I was just lucky David and Jerry hadn't found me while I was naked."

"That is quite some tattoo you have," John now spoke.

"A mistake when I was twenty and had a tattoo artist for a boyfriend. It's quite large so I don't think it would be easily removed."

"Yes, David said he was shocked by it," said Kathy.

"The bloody hypocrite! He was the one who shaved my bush into that revealing shape. I just had to remove the stubble this morning."

Kathy and John both laughed.

"He said you live on the east side, Meadowfield Avenue," said John, "I'll drop Kathy off first and then take you home."

"You don't need to, I'm sure I can catch a bus. You don't have to do an extra trip."

Kathy broke out laughing, "I'm his sister, not his girlfriend. We don't live together."

"Oops!" I said.

"No, I live out your way," said John.

We dropped off Kathy. I got out and we hugged.

"See you," she said, and I nodded.

After we drove off, John said, "Do you feel like something to eat?"

I looked at my watch. It was a quarter to six.

"That's kind, but I'd really like to get out of these stupid clothes first...I mean I need to change."

"OK, but then."

"Maybe."

We got to my place before six.

"If you don't mind waiting while I change," I said, "You can come up and wait."

"Sure!" he locked the car and followed me. He even carried my bag.

As we went in, I said, "I have a couple of steaks I could cook, but I don't have any...yes, I do, I have a bottle of wine in my bag." I had just remembered the shiraz. I had bought the steaks for David and me to enjoy but that wasn't going to happen.

So, John and I had a nice dinner and one thing led to another. We were both naked on the couch just before eight when my doorbell rang and a voice in the speakerphone said. "It's me, David. Sorry I abandoned you. I was stupid. I brought some wine."

I got up and went over to the wall unit, "I'm sorry too, David. I've already eaten and anyway something else has come up," I looked over at John's fully erect and very impressive penis.

"Sorry, I'll see you around, David. Thanks for a fun day. Good night!"

I turned around and saw my knight gently stroke his sturdy lance.

"I'm going to lick from that serpent's head right down to its tail and explore the cave where it lives with my tongue," said John, and I knew this was going to be a very good night with my very good knight.

THE END

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2022

12