A Pair of Exes Made Me O

Story Info
A closeted bi man cums with penetration and humiliation.
1.5k words
4.42
14.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke naked and facing the wall with Caleb's cock poking my back. He had notched his shaft between the tops of my ass cheeks and was slowly dry humping; I smiled and gently pushed back. I felt his hand leave the crest of my hip for a second and then return to rub spit on my asshole. Pleasure shocked its way from my head to my feet. Precum cooled on my back. He kissed my neck and then whispered, "Go clean up for me."

I turned all around to kiss his glorious morning face then hopped up to go to the bathroom.

Halfway down the hall I stopped to wipe the swinging dribble from the tip of my cock, and out of habit, sucked it off of my own finger.

"Oh," said a woman's voice from the kitchen down the hall. I froze and heard Caleb scramble behind me. A tall woman in sweatpants and a half-length spaghetti strap camisole regarded me with a smirk. "Are you the new piece of boy-pussy clinging to my ex-husband?"

Caleb strode up and stood behind me with his hands on my shoulders. "We never married, Allison." Caleb had dressed likewise in sweatpants and a tee shirt, leaving me the lone naked person around. I didn't want to like the way Allison looked at me. I was still wearing fishnet stockings that I had body-glued to stay up straight, but I supposed this made me look even nakeder.

"Take no offense," she said. "I admire anyone who can wear out the knees on a pair of fishnets, you little whore." She laughed. I got very hard.

Caleb cupped my ass and mumbled in my ear, "It's ok, baby. I'm sorry. Go clean up and meet me in bed. I'll take care of this." I obeyed. The last thing I heard as I shut the door was Allison saying, "You always liked little dicks."

***

Clean and back in bed, I lay on Caleb's chest. The morning sun made tiny curved shadows from his chest hairs and they waved from my breath like palm trees in a hurricane. His heart beat fast, and I thought he seemed more upset than I.

"We had a deal," he said aloud, but not really to me. "She came home early."

Caleb had told me last month that he still lived with his ex... whatever Allison was. They had been a couple, a wild, sexually liberated couple of bisexual nymphomaniacs who regularly had sex with just about anyone who could get them horny. When Caleb had decided he'd like a try at monogamy, Allison couldn't handle it, but neither of them could handle paying rent without the other. So Caleb moved a mattress into the office where we now were cuddling.

"Last week," he continued, this time to me, "I had a long day at work. I had dropped my phone in the toilet that morning and left it at home in a bag of rice. So I walked in the front door just in time to see her new girlfriend spread-eagle on the kitchen table squirting all over Allison's face." I started to say something, but he quickly said, "It's ok, they had a plastic sheet down. The table's clean. Anyway, Allison didn't care, but apparently the new girlfriend refuses to answer her texts. I think this morning was some kind of revenge."

I don't know why, but I did feel bad for Caleb. I've never been the jealous type, but then, I've only ever dated men who fuck men. And this had been my first real, adult attempt at monogamy. If I wanted to make it last with Caleb I knew I couldn't do it by being a Nancy. I slipped a hand under the band of his sweatpants and started rubbing his cock.

"You know," I told him, "It was kind of hot being caught. It made me hard."

"I noticed," he said with an edge. But he was getting hard. I slipped my head under the covers and licked whatever skin I could find. He kicked his pants off, ripped off his shirt, and in no time started thrusting himself in and out of my mouth.

***

I kneeled over his cock, supporting myself on his chest has he pumped hard in and out. Sweat was starting to soften the glue around my stockings. Caleb slowed and I eased back down on him, bucking slowly as we caught our breath. Caleb put his hand up around my cock.

"No," I practically shouted. "Not yet."

"I want to make you cum," he said. "It's been a whole month and I haven't--"

"Hands-free," I said. "You promised you could make me hands-free."

Caleb thrust up his hips. Two big hands hugged me down to his chest, and he spun us both around so that he could be on top. He kissed me hard, pushing my head into the damp pillow.

"The position," he commanded. I sat up and knelt past him on all fours so that I was facing the bedroom door. The mattress shifted slightly, and he slapped his cock against my butt. I heard the schloop-pop of the lube bottle and then, after a few good strokes, Caleb reentered me.

With a couple of pumps we found our rhythm. My favorite feeling in the world, Calebs cock pummeling back and forth across my prostate, made me moan loud.

"Yeah," said Caleb. "You like my cock."

"I love your cock."

He grabbed a handful of my hair. "Are you my little whore?"

"Yes," I said, nearly crying with pleasure. "I am your little ass whore."

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes I want to cum."

He slowed his thrusts. "Say it louder."

"I want to cum!" I said "Yes, please fuck me I want to cum!"

Two feet pattered out in the hall, and the bedroom door flailed open. Allison stood there in her same sweatpants and cami.

"Pathetic," she said. For some reason, she was eating a banana. "Oh, nervous at a little interruption," she said.

I had to have looked surprised. Within a second, the shock of the interruption faded into something more complex. Allison's nipples were poking right through her shirt. I had never really looked at breasts like that. Hers were small, and I liked them. I wanted to see them. I saw the banana again and shook my head. Should I be turned on by her mouth on the banana? But she bit it again and chomped loudly.

"So," she said. "You're his little whore?"

I couldn't speak. Caleb, still thrusting slow, pulled my hair again and put his mouth by my ear. "She asked you a question. Answer her."

I looked into Allison's eyes. "Yes," I panted.

She had an eyebrow raised, the bemused look of a school teacher looking for an explanation to bad behavior. "I'm sorry, sweety. What was that?"

"Yes," I said. "I'm his little whore."

"You got that right," she said, smiling. "Little. I'm going to have to show this to Sam."

She pulled out her phone and started a video chat with another girl. "Sam," she said, pointing her phone toward me so that I could see Sam. "Look at it. Can you see?"

"Oh," said Sam, laughing and pointing. "I see it, it's not that small. It's cute."

"Oh no, it's small," Allison said.

A whimper involuntarily crept out of my mouth.

Caleb started thrusting, harder. "You like that, don't you?"

"Yes I do," I said. I had no control left. Caleb was controlling my body through prostate pulses. Allison was controlling my mind, distracting me with shame, and compounding the shame by bringing in a friend. I began moaning louder in a higher pitch than I ever have. This set Allison off.

"Oh, you're the perfect piece of boy pussy for Caleb. You even sound like a girl." I shut my eyes. She continued, her tongue tossing the piece of banana in her mouth. "Those fishnets? You're trying too hard, sweety. You must be real insecure about the size of..."

But I couldn't hear her anymore, couldn't see. I was trying to listen to my body, and it seemed vacant except for Caleb's cock. I felt its veins begin pulsing inside me when suddenly my knees and elbows got weak. One of my fishnets had loosened and completely separated from my thigh, its slack slung around my upper knee. Caleb pumped faster and shoved my face into the pillow. It was the thought of this woman standing before me that set me off. I thought about her soft body so close, the midriff exposed and tits practically out, yet jeering at me in a way that told me that now that I thought I wanted a taste of woman, I could never have it. I was too small, too desperate, destined only to be a piece of boy pussy. All I could do was yell, "I'm cumming!" and as if by command, a month's worth of pent up semen oozed out in big globs all over the bed.

I don't know how long it lasted. By the time it was over, Caleb was spraying my back with hot, sticky cum.

I looked up. Allison was gone, the door was shut. In a minute I would walk-of-shame into the bathroom for cleanup, and I hoped she would be waiting for me in the kitchen.