All Comments on 'A Parent from the Past'

by Cleevedreams

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 5 years ago
Truly unbelievable but such fun!

Go to the top of the class

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dream

A teacher's dream, fucking Hot students and their mom's! I know it was my dream. Five Stars for the dirty memories.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Great Read*****

Different kind of storyline. Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago
Good way to go

What a great story, loved the characters and ideas.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

thought for sure Mrs. Wilkins was going to smell/taste her daughter's honey (or at least some women's) on his prong, but instead they got right to it..lucky him , for all his hook-ups...!

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
What

What a load of hogwash.

Campus77Campus775 months ago

Ah, the consequences of hot, horny women. I hope Mr. Harris has saved a lot for retirement. Looks like he's going to need it. Oh, the memories he'll have forever. The liberation of women over the past 60 odd years has made a tremendous change in interpersonal relationships, I grew up in the 60's and enjoyed the start of free love, no bras and shortly the pill. From the number of women on Lit, it appears that erotic behavior and interest in sexual exploration has equalized the sexes. Glad I was able to participate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCleevedreams@Cleevedreams
2241 Followers
Rob, a retired professional guy who is married, a carer for my wife, so my writing tends to be cathartic. Some of my stories have a wild taste of fantasy, some are based on experience, but the writing helps me. I appreciate many readers are from 'across the pond,' and culture,...