A Parisian Tale

Story Info
A Loving Wife's Parisian adventure.
959 words
3.42
13.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're back home, the memory of Paris still fresh in your mind. Who would have guessed that what started as a flirty conversation with the group of guys trying to decipher the French menu would end with an incredible night of sex with the sound of crowds outside and the blinking lights of the Moulin Rouge lighting up the room through the window.

You had lived near here as a young, single woman but back then you'd never have done something like this. But the guys were attractive, young and clearly wanted her; the flirting turned to an invitation to join them, and they offered to buy you dinner if you'd translate.

In one of your sexy games at home Roger had given you a Hall Pass with the sole condition that you tell him when you used it - In Paris you had hesitated for a second, then texted him a Wickr message at home...

"Hey Sweetie, is that Hall Pass still valid? Did you mean it? 😘😘😘"

You knew that this might have been just a game and you'd of course play along either way, you knew just the long distance messaging would turn him on. You watched the blinking dots as Roger wrote his reply...

"😘 I gave you a gift; only condition is to come home with details if you use it! 😉😍"

It took your breath away and excited you all at the same time and you tried not to show any reaction to the guys.

In town for a conference the guys were an unlikely trio that somehow made them even more attractive as a group.

Luis was from Spain, dark-skinned, slightly shorter than the other two but slim and handsome; coincidentally he matches your fantasy masseur but with a heavy dose of Latin charm. Daniel's laugh was infectious, 6ft and athletic. You'd always found the Australian accent alluring and you wondered what he'd be like in bed. Finally Charles, an elegant Englishman who was the most gentlemanly of the three but you also knew from 25 years of experience that English guys can have a hidden erotic side.

There was an invitation to continue the evening after dinner but the whirlwind of later orgasms had cause the memory of how you ended up on the bed to fade. All you knew was that here you were...

The guys were kind and gentle, they caressed your body with appreciative murmurs as you rolled like a cat being stroked by multiple hands. Luis knelt between your legs and as you admired his smooth chest and arms his heavily accented voice broke through the seductive haze...

"You want me to fuck you right?"

It was almost a request rather than a confirmation so you smiled, looked down at his glistening cock and whispered "Oh yes!"

You were so wet that Luis slid right into you, the thrill making you shudder and exhale. As Luis started to pull back and then thrust forward again you realized that he had more length than you had thought and boy, he knew how to use it.

Daniel and Charles sat either side of you stroking their cocks and occasionally reaching out to caress your breasts or kiss your open mouth. You urged Luis on, pushing your hips back at him as he started to fuck you faster and harder. His body stiffened and he thrust upwards with a loud groan as waves of pleasure washed over you.

Luis pulled back and before you'd hardly come down from the clouds, Daniel took his place between your legs and you briefly wondered if you'd bitten off more than you could handle. You closed your eyes but instead of feeling another cock, you felt the soft wetness of Daniel's tongue. You gasped and he laughed briefly before licking in a long, slow stroke across the length of your pussy. Australians really know what to do 'down under' and Daniel was a master with his tongue and his fingers, bringing you to a shuddering orgasm.

Daniel's cock was slightly shorter than Luis' but thicker and as he knelt up he pushed gently at your pussy lips watching them spread to allow his cock to enter you. The sensation of your second cock of the night was incredible and you knew was probably indescribable. You smiled and knew that Roger would ask anyway.

As the flashing lights behind your eyes and orgasmic highs faded you were aware of Charles kissing you. You had been right, he was softer than the other two but there was no doubt that he would still make you come yet again. As he sat up to admire your body you reached down to feel the wetness of your pussy, lifting your soaking fingers to his mouth he sucked them passionately before taking your hand directing it back between your bodies and making your fingers slick once again.

Charles sensuously lifted your hand up towards your mouth and as you tasted your own juices on your fingers he leaned forward to kiss you and his cock moved further up into you, his pace increasing you as he started to fuck you faster and faster with every thrust.

You cried out, not caring if anyone heard as Charles long, smooth cock brought you to your final and massive orgasm; all while Luis and Daniel continued to stroke and caress you.

One of the voices, you weren't even sure who, said...

"Oh man, you are so fucking gorgeous. That was incredible." There were agreements from the other two guys and as you drifted away you smiled knowing that this was a fantasy to strike off the bucket list and wondering what sort of evening it would lead to once you were back home...