A Park Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the last thing I had to say as he took me hard, then softer, than hard again until the ache in my pussy flared white hot as I closed my eyes and pushed my head back onto the mattress. I clawed at his shoulders with my fingertips as I held my breath, my orgasm strong, but short. I let my breath out not knowing if he had climaxed with me or not. My gaze had gone to the digital clock as I closed my eyes when we started--only four minutes had passed since he had pushed into me.

I expected a pause, thinking he would be completely spent, unable to continue for a while. I waited for him to pull out knowing he had kept his promise. I sought to keep him as long as I could, placing my hands on his lower back, pushing myself against him repeatedly to keep him inside. To my surprise he moved his mouth to my ear. "You were quick, do you want more?"

"More," I whispered not believing it was even possible, though thrilled he found me sensual enough to take me again.

"Then get on top, you want a hard fuck, then show me what you mean."

His words emboldened me, we disengaged, and he went onto his back. I moved into position over him. I was so sloppy wet he went into me in a single push without my having to place him with my hand. This time, I pushed my lips onto his, kissing him as I as I rested with my arms on his chest, hardly moving my pelvis, pressing down firmly so my clit felt good. Then the urge to move grew and I couldn't resist. I shifted my position and started rocking my pelvis over his hard cock with abandon.

I was like a wild woman as I slid him over and within me, hitting my clit with the shaft of his dick, gasping as I took him to my full satisfaction. I was getting close and lay down fully on top of him, hands on his shoulders, moving only my pelvis until I felt him grow large inside me. Within seconds a huge orgasm took me that made my first one look puny by comparison. I slowed down, heard him groan, his hands came to my buttocks, pulling me onto him as he drove deep and held still. I felt his first strong pulses and felt them fade away as his hands came to caress my buns.

After a minute, I slowly moved off and gave him a smile. Damn, it felt good to sin this way. My husband had never been this kind to me, finishing most times before I had even come close. I didn't know what to expect now. Was I good enough for more? Was he? Would he take me home?

He took me into his arms and as we lay there caressing each other I closed my eyes. I didn't want to think about my husband, about what I had almost decided to do before I met Robb. I had been laid as I wanted. I was still living and my problems hadn't gone away. Regardless, I felt damn good for the first time in almost a year and he had proven I was a woman worth craving.

I watched as Robb got up and walked into the bathroom, emerging a few seconds later with towels in his hand. He handed one to me, wrapped one over his crotch, slide back into bed, and reached for me after I put my towel in place.

"Wendy, what do you want to do? It's almost twelve."

"Are you sorry you agreed to this?" I asked in a whisper.

"Kiss me."

I sat up and looked at him. "You just screwed me two times, and you want me to kiss you?"

"Yes, but for the record, you screwed me the second time."

For the first time in a long time I laughed--a real laugh. I felt so damned good. I had fucked Robb good and hard giving both of us pleasure. Who the hell was my piss-ant husband to tell me I wasn't a woman worth keeping? I had just proven I was to a man I had met hours ago.

I leaned down and gave him a passionate kiss worthy of an award. I sat back up and looked at him with a stupid grin. "Well?"

"It's a long walk to where you live, it's late, and I don't want to drive."

"Which means?"

"You're not a stupid woman and anyone who treats you as if you are isn't worth having in your life."

"I don't have anything to wear?"

He looked at me. "So far, that doesn't seem to be a big problem."

I realized the absurdity of my words and started to laugh. The hint of anxiety I had been feeling evaporated when his hand came to caress my breast, then grasped my shoulder pulling me down to lay on him."

"You aren't afraid I'll do something stupid are you?"

"No. You have a pistol without any bullets. So, if you want another stupid, hard fuck to make things better and not think of another way to harm yourself I'll give it to you."

Chapter 3 Regrets?

Wendy

I woke the next morning lying beside a man who wasn't my husband and felt good about it. I didn't feel a bit of guilt as I looked at him. I'd done two, one-night stands in my life and wasn't excited with what I found next to me in the morning. One of the reasons I had sworn off drinking before meeting my husband. The amazing part was, I didn't feel a bit horny at the moment and wondered if that was going to be a problem--would he want more from me now?

As I lay there I wondered if he had saved my life, not merely by accident because of the baseball, but because he saw I was troubled and stayed with me, so I wouldn't try to use the pistol again. That was what I had intended. I simply didn't know if he had or not, but probably. His bringing me home with him had certainly changed my thinking in that regard. I'd been ready to end my life over a man Robb felt wasn't worthy of my consideration. Not that the passion he had shown as he lay into me didn't tell me I was desirable to at least one man. It had a tremendous effect on me for reasons I didn't fully understand, and maybe never would.

I felt a movement, then Robb rolled over toward me, his eyes open. When he saw me looking at him he smiled, causing me smile back.

"Could you spare a kiss this morning? He asked.

"You mean could I spare a kiss and something else?"

"A kiss and then you let me hold you for a while. The something else is up to you."

I laughed as I rolled over onto him, "Make way mister, you're going to get an armful of woman."

I snuggled into him and heard him reply. "You mean an armful of beautiful woman."

The words melted me immediately. If he had wanted to control me for his pleasure, he had me--no contest. We lay together not speaking for a while, his hands caressing my leg and arm. I kissed his neck a few times, then snuggled and closed my eyes again--he pulled me closer. I could hear his heart beating, feel his chest rise and fall, and smell him. When was the last time I had been so intimate and comfortable with a man? I couldn't remember for sure. It was sad, but I couldn't, not even with my husband.

Shit! My husband. I was going to have to go home and face him today. Would he even notice I hadn't come home? If he did would he even care? Knowing him, his only concern was that I would make him look bad--his wife not home and obedient where she should be. He would push for me to attend Fellowship with him in the afternoon to keep up appearances with the congregation. I pushed the thought away as my stomach tightened.

I'd make this time with Robb last another hour, then face the reality of my life. At this juncture I realized I had one to live thanks to someone who cared enough for a woman crying on a park bench to intervene. It was as incredible as it seemed I realized. I was lying in bed with a man in my panties after he had promised to do what I asked of him to end my despair.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Yes, actually I am."

"Does scrambled eggs, corned-beefed hash, and toast sound good to you?"

The words made my mouth start to water. I realized I hadn't eaten but the Danish since the previous morning. My stomach gave an audible growl and I placed my hand over it as if it would hush it.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'", he laughed lightly.

"I have to pee," I slid out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

I finished my business, washed my hands, than looked into the mirror while running my fingers through my hair. I thought I looked hideous. Then I thought again about why I was here in the first place.

That's what a tart looks like. At least a satisfied one.

I swallowed hard, opened the bathroom door, and walked into the bedroom to see Robb sitting on the edge of the bed in his briefs. When he saw me his jaw dropped.

"My god! Wendy, you're gorgeous. Drop dead gorgeous."

I stopped dead in my tracks, looking down to see my breasts standing proud, my flat stomach, pantie clad pelvis, my shapely legs, and my red polished toenails. The sunlight coming in through the window hitting my skin warmed it ever so slightly. I looked up at him as he rose from the bed with a smile. I wasn't sure what he was going to do-- grab me and take me without asking?

"My turn. Why don't you get dressed, I'll join you in a minute, so we can eat."

The bathroom door closed and I walked to where my blouse and skirt lie on the floor. His words, his expression, his smile of obvious delight with my appearance all came back to me. I put my bra on, finished dressing, and sat on the edge of the bed looking around. The bedroom was tastefully decorated and there was no sign in the form of a photograph, or other articles suggesting he had a girlfriend.

Okay, if he was unattached that made it easier, I wasn't the 'other woman'. At least I hoped I wasn't. I knew who my husband was screwing when I saw them from the hallway-- she headed the prayer group that met on Friday nights almost every week.

I had gone to several of them and stopped going as it was too much for me-- touting how a woman should respect her husband and honor his wishes even if she weren't entirely onboard with it. Yes, she espoused Christian women bear the fruit of the Spirit- love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Well, so much for faithfulness and self-control parts. Peace might work too if you spelled it 'piece' and added two words.

She was thin, with big boobs, and blonde hair that came out of a bottle. I'd met her husband twice and he made my husband look really good by comparison. It was obvious to me some of her prayers hadn't been answered. That, or God's plan for her was as flawed as my own. My husband was so deep into her they never noticed I was in the house. I had simply left in tears, devastated at the sight.

Robb

I was a little nervous as I opened my eyes--was she going to be ashamed, guilty, for what we'd done last night? Seeing her in the dim light the night before gave me hints she was well-endowed. It hadn't taken much effort to get her to orgasm. In fact, I had hardly gotten started when she gasped, and I felt her muscles contact around me. When she got on top she didn't hold anything back-- she went all out. It was when she walked out of the bathroom that I saw her in full light for the first time-- she was absolutely beautiful. Her husband had to be a real piece of work to walk away from someone like her.

I was pleased I'd taken a low profile approach and brought her into my arms to comfort her when we woke. When she smiled her teeth showed from between nicely formed lips, her blue eyes sparkled. Though I knew it unwise to feel so protective, it made me want to never let her go. I reminded myself again she was separated from her husband, not divorced. She could go back to him, they could work things out. There are always two sides to a story-- I could be the one to ruin their marriage. I had to admit it bothered me. Shit, what was I thinking? After what I saw, this woman was hurting and I had done the right thing by her.

Don't overthink this dude, she needed someone, and you were there.

Wendy

I sat with a glass of orange juice as he made breakfast. I felt a little awkward just sitting there doing nothing. My husband would never cook because that was a woman's job. I tried to lighten the mood a little by asking Robb what he had planned for the day-- at least it was a safe question.

"I volunteer at the Community Food Bank, so I'll be working there most of the afternoon."

"Really, that sounds nice, I bet you meet a lot of interesting people there."

"I do, but sometimes it's hard to see how many people with young children have to rely on it. I never knew how many people live right on the edge until I started there. It makes me appreciate I have a good education and a well-paying job."

"So, what do you do?"

"Computer Aided Design, CAD, for an engineering firm. It pays well and has regular hours. How about you?"

It struck me that after talking with him for hours I'd never mentioned my job once. But, then in my emotional state that was the last thing on my mind.

"I work as a clerical for a law firm, close to a paralegal I guess, but they don't pay me for that."

"Wendy, I have to ask. How are you feeling? Are you going to be ready to go home and feel safe?"

"He's not abusive physically, so I'm not worried about that. But, in all honesty I'm dreading having to spend the afternoon with him, and I know he'll demand it."

"Do you want to stay another few hours?"

"Thanks, but I know I should go home, take a shower, and get into some fresh clothes. I'm going to have to deal with it and a few hours here won't change anything. Robb, about last night. Thank you, I mean that. I needed what you gave me. You saved me from hurting myself."

"I think you should get some professional help. That is if you can afford it."

"I can't, but I'll deal with this. I've been putting off making the decision, but after yesterday I know I'm damned if I don't."

"What decision is that?"

"I want to get a divorce and move on with my life. Thanks to you, I recognize killing myself wasn't the way to punish him. He would have won in a way, and I don't want that. Call it what you will, a form of revenge in a way, if I leave him. I have friends, family, and a job that pays enough to live on if I do."

We sat silent for a minute, eating in silence. Then I looked up at him with a smile. "I promise not to do something stupid."

"I want to believe that," he replied with a firm expression.

I reached for my shoulder bag hanging on the empty chair next to me, and took out the pistol, handing it to him butt first.

"Here, keep this."

He took the pistol from my hand and placed it on the counter behind him, then looked at me.

"I suppose I should take you home."

"Yes, but not home. Back to the park, I can walk from there, I don't..."

"I know. You don't need to say it. I wouldn't want to make things any harder for you."

"Thank you for being so understanding."

"Wendy, give me your phone so I can put my contact information in it. Just in case... well... in case you need a friend again. By the way, you stayed with my wife Cindy and me last night. You know her from... let's see... she's one of your clients from work."

I took my phone out and handed it to him. When he gave it back I checked and saw he had put in 'Robb, Com. Food Bank'. I looked at him with a frown.

"Just in case someone looks at your contacts. No reason for a man's first and last name to show up-- it might cause problems. If someone asks, you may decide to volunteer, and I'm the contact person."

I was pretty much lost in thought as he drove me to the park. I felt myself tense, my stomach going into knots. I got out before Robb could attempt to open the door for me and looked back into the car-- my emotions mixed with good and bad.

"Robb, thank you. I know it sounds lame, but you made a difference, a big one. I can't explain why I asked you to do what I asked of you, maybe it was because I wanted to feel like a desirable woman again."

"Wendy, I can't pretend to know you, all I can say is you deserve to be happy. Please, don't throw your life away, do what you need to do to move your life forward. If you ever need a friend to lean on call me. I promise to be there for you."

I watched as he drove away, then turned and took the first step back to a life filled with problems. Regardless of the outcome, I had a life to rebuild and I was determined to make it better. It was time to face my demons. Robb had given me that chance-- I wasn't going to waste it. I had always been strong in the face of adversity and the one time I had faltered there was someone who cared enough to pull me through. I would always be grateful to him.

Chapter 4 Reflections

Robb

Well, this had been two of the strangest days in my life. I save a woman from killing herself, comfort her by having sex with her, feed her breakfast, and drop her off to return to a husband who doesn't deserve her. Sure, I was recovering from a failed relationship of long standing, but I had never come close to committing suicide despite the pain. But, depression affects people in different ways and some can climb out of it, others can't without help. I hoped Wendy had the strength to do what she needed to do to make her life better.

I drove home wondering if I would ever get a phone call from her in the future. After walking in the door I went to put things away in the kitchen-- there was the pistol sitting where I had left it. I hefted it, it had been a long time since I had fired a pistol in the military; it still felt familiar. I walked to the bedroom and to the closet, opened my fire safe, and placed it inside along with the rounds I had taken out of the clip.

Wendy

I walked the fifteen minutes home thinking of what I would need to do. I walked in the door after seeing his car in the driveway-- he was home. He was sitting in front of the TV watching a car race when I walked in.

"Where have you been? We have to get ready for church in a few hours you know."

"I stayed with a friend last night. Sorry, I should have called, or left a text."

He looked at me with a wicked grin, "You go to the bedroom and take your clothes off. We haven't done it in a while, and I'm feeling you might be good about now."

I froze, my stomach went tight. If there was something I didn't want from him that was it.

"I'm not in the mood right now, maybe later."

"I'm not interested if you're in the mood, get yourself in the mood. I'll be in after the race is over in about ten minutes."

"Honey, I'm sorry, I really don't want to, maybe after church this afternoon."

He looked at me with a scowl. "You're my wife, that means you listen to what I need, and give it when I want it. It's probably those pills you take to avoid getting pregnant. I hear they mess up a woman's mind too. It's time for you to stop taking them."

'There's nothing wrong with my mind that getting away from you for a while won't solve. You haven't touched me in six months, and now you want me to flop onto my back for you. Well, it's not going to happen this time."

He turned the volume down on the TV and stared at me with hard eyes, "What are you saying, you're not going to be a wife?"

"What! Be a wife only when you want to be a husband! Why don't you be a husband to me instead of spending all your time with Joanne Winston," my voice going shrill.

"Joanne has nothing to do with this," he thundered.

"I'm grateful for that. My Lord, I guess you having her bent over the sofa, your cock inside her didn't mean anything."

I saw is face grow taut, his jaw moving slightly, but he didn't say anything.

"Yes, I walked in and saw the both of you. You were so intent on screwing her you didn't even hear, or see me. I'm going to divorce your ass."

"You can't talk to me that way. I had a moment of weakness and I've prayed for forgiveness. I want to make it up to you."

"Oh, so you can go around screwing her for months and you expect me to forgive you. I guess I'm not the hardcore Christian woman you thought I was. I'm going to pack my clothes and things I need and find someplace else to live until the divorce is final."

He stormed towards me, grabbed my blouse and torn it open, his eyes wild, "You're in my house, you are my wife, I'm going to have you as is my right. Now, we can do it the hard way, or the easy way. But, I'm going to get my due out of you."