A Partner's Guidance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers

"I think I'm ready, yeah", I teased him, pushing his cock to and fro in my palm, forcing it to contour to the shape of my hand. "Are you ready? Ready to finish the job you started? Ready to help me grow a...a penis?

No, that wasn't quite right. I had to be lewder. More debauched. Confident in my own sexiness.

...Ready to feel my nice, big prick against you? Ready to accept what that'll mean for us?

Ready to bend over as I have my way with you, your cute little body shivering under my hands as I straddle you? Utterly dwarfing you as I let you know you'll be cared for, as I use and dominate and adore you, just like you asked me to?

"Well, that's great, but...mmm...you're getting ahead of yourself, Chris."

I pressed harder against his crotch, coating him thoroughly with his girlish precum, feeling as the head of his cock tentatively poked out of the tip of his foreskin, cautiously tasting the air before fully revealing itself to my hand. "What was that, Dani?"

"You're not there. Not quite yet. You've got to push a little further. Grow a little more." He tried to maintain the commanding tone he'd used, but it was clearly difficult for him, the stimulation to his over-sensitive sex undermining his rhythm. It was adorable.

"Yes, yes, I know, I need my cock to grow in. You can go ahead. I told you, I'm ready for it." I replied, happily letting myself admit the fact I'd resisted. Almost feeling it already, as my clitty, as my cock-to-be rocked happily between us, straining upwards, begging to be changed, to hear-

"No. You can't have a penis yet. You're not there. That's the last thing. Your clit's the only thing for you right now. It can't change, can't burst out and harden and become your pussy's new form until I say so. No matter how much it wants to."

BETRAYAL.

I groaned, my...my clitty straining against its own skin, pulsing between us. As I looked down, I could see it almost shining in the shadows of our bodies. I saw it was almost as long as Dani's own below-average bellend, but without any of the features. Without the hardness. Without the color, or the shape. Possessing sensitivity, but sensitivity of the wrong kind, a sensitivity tied to flesh that wasn't there anymore. My length lacking the penile, male-ish but still so intrinsically female nerves that would let me feel more wonderful than I ever had before, lacking the tubes that would let me scream out as I felt my essence coursing through and out of me.

Utterly unable to move beyond that, its growth stunted, locked away in a half-formed state by the callous words of my lover.

"...Because you need to get your balls, first. Need to feel the remnants of your ovaries within you travel down through your body, bloating with seed and girly goo as you nudge them down, as your body stretches out a bit taller, as your breasts round out a little larger. As you push every part of yourself to be bigger, curvier, more womanly and lusty and YOU. I've felt what it's like to have the penis without the package, Chris. You want to round yourself out first, trust me. Get everything in place, so it's all together when you're ready to cum, so you're able to release everything inside of you all at once, over and over, without being left half-made, unable to orgasm despite wanting nothing more than to feel all your milky cum spurting out of you."

I want to cum NOW, Dani! I want to have my penis now! I've waited too long as is! I've-

"So I want you to feel as your belly contracts. I want you to feel the urge to push, to give birth to your new organs, to send your ripened eggs out, to prove to the world that you're still all woman, even without your original parts in their original place."

Ohhhh God. I could feel them within me, my ovaries pulsing larger and larger inside of me. I could feel how much I needed them to come out of me, to become my BALLS, an urge to suck my stomach in blooming in my body and mind, an insistent command to push them out of me, to assist them on their journey as they themselves worked to convert all the ovum within me into millions of tiny wiggling sperm, as they shifted and rebuilt themselves to endlessly create more of the same for me.

"And every time you push, you're going to push your breasts out, too. Force the flesh trapped within you further outside of yourself, until your boobs are big and round and visible and striking and PERFECT for you."

I doubled over slightly, pushing Dani back and off of me once more, he jumping away to give me space as my body began clenching and unclenching wonderfully, feeling shudders and pleasure and BLISS popping up and exploding through my entire body as I felt each movement force a little more of myself out of me, my chest noticeably weighty now, my impossibly erect nipples pressing needfully out, almost seeming to reach out, desperate for the skin-on-skin contact they no longer felt, itching with desire to be touched and played with. My ovaries churning, seemingly trying to burn themselves out of me, their heat pushing out against the skin of my belly, falling infuriatingly slowly lower and lower with every clench, as if they were trying to push me on, to remind me of the urgency of their journey.

I couldn't cum until they were out of me. I couldn't grow my massive fucking schlong until my breasts were perfect, were large, just as large and round and FULL as my sack, as the fleshy bag of skin that the smooth surface of my crotch would become to house them. I couldn't FUCK DANI'S TIGHT LITTLE ASSHOLE, COULDN'T MAKE LOVE TO THE BOY I ADORED UNTIL-

"And if you want to be taller, to be curvier, to have a bigger butt or tighter waist or anything, now's the time to-"

My mind's eye swam in images of myself, of the short, unremarkable, boyish Chris I had been, standing timidly and awkwardly, stewing in her own inadequacy, defeated and consumed by anxiety over the most minor of mistakes, over the most temporary of issues with her body or hair or life. Watching as she suddenly seemed to cry out in ecstasy, her body glowing with an aura of power, her pussy gushing fluids unbidden as she fell shaking to her knees. I watched as her breasts ballooned out of her chest, growing in shuddering bursts with every breath she took, as her legs and arms and torso elongated alongside them, taking on the proportions Dani had possessed but a day ago, perhaps even going slightly further. I watched as her hand fell to her crotch, desperately clawing at herself, gripping onto the glorious length of flesh her clitoris was rapidly growing into. I watched as her hand pumped along it, her voice spilling out of her in primal joy as it grew along with her, her short-cut hair spilling out from her head, her black locks growing out and curling and sinking to her shoulders as she shuddered and gasped, her entire body subtly shifting to become sexier, sultrier, more womanly and erotic and LARGER even as her crotch pressed out grossly from her body, an orgasmic cry filling the air as her clitoris shifted tone to match the rest of her, as it climbed through her grip, pushing past it as it stretched 5, 6, 7 inches out from her and still further, as its tip bulged out to form the beginnings of her bulbous cockhead. She seemed suffused with an exotic beauty I'd never imagined I could ever even approach as I watched the head of her penis lighten to a striking shade of cherry pink, as her back arched and her cock jerked in her hand and her pussy POPPED out, becoming instead an impressively large scrotum, and as I watched her stream after stream of thick ejaculate poured out of-

That's me. That's Chris. My body. My improvements. MY cum that I'M ejaculating. It's all me. It's all me, all still the same inside, just BETTER. And every change, every part of me, every little moan and orgasm and pulse of my cock all mine to enjoy. IT'S ME!

I felt my own back arch against the chair, my body seeming to crawl upwards along the fabric as I felt myself clench, and unclench, my limbs jutting out of my body and stretching as if being pulled away by an unseen force, my fingers and toes splayed out in outrageous pleasure as I willed myself to grow bigger, more voluptuous, more powerful, more ME. I could feel my scalp tingle as I felt my hair regrow, as I felt it tumble down and around my neck, coaxing it on of my own will, its lengthening a change I desired all on my own. I stretched my back as far as it would go as I wished myself larger, as I begged my body to complete its transformation, as I felt my testicles surge with final growth, growing from small orbs of heat to big heady BALLS of fire, twice, no, three times as large as they'd been, filling up as large as they could comfortably be so I'd be able to spurt out as many of my wiggling swimmers as possible onto and into my lover's body. I felt as each pulsating PUSH of my body sent waves and ripples of orgasmic energy through me, the pool's waters frothing and boiling with the desire I now shared with it as Dani watched and waited on the floor in front of me, her eyes wide with wonder. The skin of my crotch suddenly feeling tender and sensitive as I pushed and pushed and PUSHED, FEELING MY BIG, WEIGHTY BALLS FORCING THE SKIN OF MY CROTCH TO BULGE OUT, TO DISTEND UNDER MY JERKING, DANCING NEARLY-COCK, TO FORM A NEST TO CRADLE AND PROTECT MY WOMANLY TESTICLES AND COOL MY FEMININE SPERM AS THEY-

AS THEY-

AS I FORCED THEM TO LEAVE MY BODY, FEELING THEM SUDDENLY FALL AWAY AND OUT OF MY BELLY, THE LAST REMNANT OF MY CUNT VACATING MY PROPERTY AS I FELT-

And with that, my ovaries were undone, unmade, popping out of my body forcefully as I watched, enraptured, every part of my mind crying out in relieved, ecstatic joy as I saw the skin of my crotch pushing out around at first a single object, then a second, the contractions of my body evicting them forever from within me as my skin sagged and tightened around them, settling into my weighty, swinging nutsack. My ovaries were repurposed, their duty to my past self fulfilled, my organs now ready and eager to begin their new job. To provide me with services similar to but so much more pleasurable than the monthly visitor they used to give me. I'd been foolish to be worried about losing them. A total idiot. They'd stayed with me, just like every other part of me. They'd just been IMPROVED, the magic that had taken a hold on me knowing what was for the best more than I did. The painful gift they'd send through their tubes replaced with a much, MUCH more frequent visitor I'd much more eagerly welcome, much more willingly have them give me. I'd be more than happy to feel all their stored cream that had once been my needless, never-to-be-fertilized eggs deliciously spurting out through my...my...

My clitty ached and bobbed, calling me back to reality, to the final task that had to be fulfilled. Leaving me content, but in urgent need of release, my newly-larger body aching for my lover's touch as it settled down, my ample breasts sensitive and waiting to be explored, my butt pressing into the chair beneath me, feeling slightly more firm, slightly more FULL than I'd ever remembered, my hair tickling against the small of my back, a lock or two falling over and against my face, blurrily visible in my vision, as if even my it was eager to show to me its newly rejuvenated form. To demonstrate how beautiful and wonderful it was.

I felt good. THIS felt good. With just one notable exception.

"...Can I have my penis NOW, Dani?"

Dani was standing in front of me, awkwardly hopping on one leg as he tried to tear his underwear off of himself as fast as he could, his stoic penis bobbing up and down cutely as he did. He had a wild look in his eyes, his gaze glued to my crotch, his calm guiding affection lost in a sea of sudden lust, released finally from the barrier he had erected for my sake, instead itself causing an erection of a decidedly different kind. He was frenzied, his mouth seeming to almost foam over with desperation as he finally wrested the fabric off his foot.

"I've been trying my damndest to hold back, Chris, but holy shit have I ever gotten whatever bug you had yesterday. Watching you change...I can't stop myself, I'm too hot. I can see where you were coming from before, this whole POWER thing, it's making me...I just want to...I mean, LOOK at this."

And he turned, placing his hands on the fatty globes of his behind, and SPREADING them, revealing to me the cleft between them, the flesh within a uniform, striking white, except for the tight pink hole in the middle, a moist and gasping and GUSHING hole that seemed to breathe with a life of its own, a tiny bubble of liquid pushing out of it as I watched, spreading out to coat and further lubricate Dani's erotic sexhole. Every line and crease of his ass converging and guiding my gaze back to it, the bottom of his sack just barely visible as it swayed between his legs, emphasizing the decidedly male nature of his lovehole, of his boypussy, of the hollow meant for sex, designed to take my big, fat, womanly COCK and nothing else, no one else.

"It's practically screaming, Chris. It's absolutely bizarre, like it's a cunt itself, like it's not even a normal asshole, like it's a new and wonderful and BETTER sex organ that my butt's been remodeled into. That you turned it into. Just like I'm turning you into...changing you into...letting you..."

I watched, his voice trailing off, as he stuck a finger inside himself, his tiny body shuddering as he pulled his star slightly open, revealing to me the slightest hint of its glossy, glistening depths.

"You know what I'm going to do with this, Chris?"

I had a few ideas.

"I'm going to fucking jam your clit into me. I'm going to rub and massage and pull and stretch and CHANGE it into a massive fucking prick, into YOUR massive fucking prick. I can't keep waiting, I've felt myself gushing almost since I saw those...fuck, ever since I saw those massive fucking sperm filled BALLS of yours tumble out of you. It's like my mind can't...like I can't resist your body, even now, like my sexuality doesn't matter, like all I want is YOU."

That was about what I was gunning for myself, yeah.

"Chris, I'm telling you right now, I don't intend to take it easy on you. I need this. I NEED to feel you inside me. Not just your fingers this time. I need you...fuck, I need you to DO me, Chris."

What are you waiting for, then?

"What are you waiting for, then?"

And with a squeal of glee, he hopped backwards, landing on my lap and pressing me deep into the chair, the back reclining slightly with the force of his landing as he began greedily repositioning himself so my breasts mashed against his back, so the tip of my massive unformed girldick sat between his cheeks, pressing delightedly against his virginal male rosebud, the feel of him rubbing against my perfect nipples, of his rump gasping and weeping over my practically-prick almost sending me over the edge by itself, my clitoris surging and pulsing to greet it.

I was going to fuck him. We were going to make love. I was going to let myself enjoy what he'd become. What WE'D become. To hell with my fear. To hell with my tears and hesitation. I desired nothing more than to feel my lover's body, to push inside of him and pleasure him and experience joy the likes of which neither of us had ever before, to seal our continued affection with the bonding of our new bodies. He was tiny compared to me now, boyish and cute compared to my own womanly eroticism, our roles thoroughly reversed. I reached around him, grabbing his cute cock, prepared to jack his penis off even as mine came into its own within him. It was the least I could do in thanks.

"You ready for me to fuck you, my adorable little buttslut?"

"Just one last thing, Chris."

I gave his cock a pull, rubbed my pseudo-penis across the blossom of his anus, teasing him, edging him. I didn't have much more patience for this, and if he made me wait much longer, I was going to make him paint the walls white whether he wanted to or not.

"You can be your strong, wonderful, womanly self when we're together, Chris. I love it, I love being yours, feeling how you tease me and press into my butt with your fingers and milk me and make me cum all over. But...there's actually something I'd like to ask you. Something selfish."

"Yeah?"

"Whenever you push inside of me...whenever my boypussy swallows your feminine dick...whenever you feel my ass spreading for you, and only for you..."

I rubbed the tip of my almost-cock against the mentioned rear a little harder, desperate to feel the innermost parts of my lover on my new organ. It felt sublime, the unformed head of my nearly-penis mashing against the textured contours of Dani's anus. I hadn't lost anything. I'd been afraid of nothing.

"I want you to feel our love fill you up, and make you a little softer. To let yourself lapse a little into my cute Chris again. To let me take the lead, if only for a while. If only while I'm riding your dick. If only while you're making me feel like a woman again. That's what I'd like. Ok?"

And with that, he dropped his hips down wordlessly, without waiting for an answer, forcing my clitty inside of him of his own accord, spreading his pink star out and around the entirety of my length, submerging it, my clitty disappearing from my view as he sunk down, opening around it with ease, as if his body was always built for its exact shape.

I threw my head back, my head swimming in water and words and emotions and ADORATION.

I felt as my cock sunk deep within my little boytoy, feeling the expectant contractions of his boypussy as he began to bounce on me.

I felt as my clitty was engulfed lovingly by my lover, sinking inside of him, being embraced by his body as he began to stroke it, to make passionate love to it as I felt a sudden tension in my new testicles, beginning to clench on my crotch, the organ pressed tightly inside of Dani pulsing along with it, warming itself to impossible levels of heat as it felt the contours of the newly-sexualized replacement for his vagina.

I felt as the folds of his ass stretched and squeezed tightly around my penis, suckling on it like it was a teat, the bulge inside of him beating like a heart as I slowly felt blooming sensitivity along my length, suddenly aware of every shape and texture inside of him as I felt the bulge pump out a fresh batch of his precum, the slickness exploding out of his prick and coating my hand as I furiously jacked him off, willing him to speed his motions up, to speed my TRANSFORMATION along with my strokes.

I felt as Dani's body seemed to lick and fondle and kiss my clitty, his male g-spot pressing itself against it with every slam of his proud body upon me, as if he was taking the last remnant of the old me by the hand, pulling it along, showing it the wonders that lay just inside of it, the boiling lust and flesh and colors and shape and JUICES that had to come and CUM out of me, out of my straining length, overripe and ready to bloom, if only he would say the word.

"Your...cock...Chris."

"Yes...?"

"It has to be big. I'm not...FUCK, I'm not gonna let you NOT fill me up as much as you can."

"Sounds...nnng...good to me, Dani."

"But...what about...looks? Veins...?

The image of the Chris in my mind flashed back, sitting down with her legs splayed, a confident smile on her face as she presented her penis to me for inspection. Long, and THICK, at least 8 inches of olive-colored flesh, standing high and erect on her pelvis, a small trail of precum leaking from the strikingly pink tip in a thin ropy strand that connected her to the pure-white floor. Its size more than adequate, more than necessary to fill and complete the link between myself and Dani. To stretch his bowels to the breaking point, to let him milk himself on its barely-manageable length. It...wasn't cute, like Dani's was. It wasn't small, and shy, and adorable, wasn't swaddled in light white skin, hiding away from the world until it was played with, until it was made to stretch out as high as it could. But it wasn't ugly, either. It was beautiful in its own way, no foreskin to speak of, nothing to hide the majesty and womanly power contained within the tantalizing rod. A light bulge or two ran across its surface, feeding its spongy material with a steady supply of blood, but not so much as to be grotesque. Just enough vascularity to satisfy its needs.

Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers