A Partner's Guidance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers

Just enough to make sure it never slouched, never softened, not unless I let it. Not unless I'd pumped out every last speck of jism from the slightly darker-colored ballsack that dangled, tight and smooth and stretched FULL TO BURSTING below it.

"I can see it, Dani. I can see it. It'll be big, it'll be HUGE, just for you, just the way you want it. You just have to make it like that. C'mon, say it already."

I tried to clench my abdomen, like I had before. But I wasn't able to make myself grow. I wasn't ABLE to create my penis. I'd been able to do it to Dani, unintentionally though it was, but I couldn't manage it for myself, no matter how much I tried. No matter how much I begged for it, how much I STRAINED for release. It was trapped in the vice grip of his supple, moist ring of muscle, imprisoned by his words. It couldn't change. Not until he let me. WHY wouldn't he let me??

"Please, just...JUST SAY IT!"

"You're...sure?"

"Give me my COCK, Dani! Just let me CHANGE! Stop it with the games, stop teasing me, just do what you always did and make me CUM! MILK ME ALREADY! MAKE ME SPURT OUT ALL MY SPERM, SWALLOW ME UP, TAKE ME AS FAR AS I CAN GO!"

He craned his head around, his bouncing body doing little to hide the sexual haze clouding his eyes, a wild gleam in them as he excitedly bounded himself up and down on my flesh.

"Ok, then."

He grinned, almost maniacally.

"But you've got to change your ass to match mine while you're at it, Dani. Trust me. You're going to need that prostate to get your tubes all lubed up. And besides-"

His shoulders clenched together, his cock jerking in my hand, his entire body seeming to tighten along with his ass as it suddenly molded itself to my clit, squeezing it impossibly hard, almost eliminating any space that wasn't his ass or my flesh.

"You never know. I might want to try out my own cock, sometime. Once I'm all done with yours."

My eyes widened as I felt a loosening in my groin, as if a rope tied tightly around my clitty was being released, my balls pulling tightly against me in preparation.

"NOW you can do it, Chris. Now you can change. Become the lovely dickgirl you have to be."

My world was the join between our two bodies. I watched as he pulled himself up my length, revealing a portion of my clitty to me, red and inflamed and visibly throbbing, unable to move away from the chokehold he had on it but nonetheless infused with movement and energy. I could swear I saw a small vein or two suddenly push out of the smooth, uniform flesh, running and gliding in bulging, snaking strands up the visible length, from the base of my groin up and into her depths, thrumming with a sudden influx of blood as-

He slammed his body back down on me, his penis spurting slightly in my hand as he did. I felt as a thick glob of fluid oozed from his cocktip, too impatient to wait for its cue, invisible to me but erotically hot against the skin of my pumping hand.

"Feel your ass move along with mine, Chris. Feel it shift and morph into something sexy, something womanly, something to justify the size and softness of your new butt.

He wiggled himself upon me, and as he did, I felt suddenly aware of my own behind, the filling warm bubbliness I'd come to welcome shaping and reforming the curves and creases of my anus, creating a cockhole just like my lover's, forming the beginnings of an entirely new organ within me, its ballooning size pressing into and distending my colon slightly as Dani ran me through my final steps, lovingly insuring that every part of me would be as good as it could be, that I'd still have a space between my legs to feel gushing with womanly desire.

"It's a new place for you to take me and feel me inside of you, now. A new place for me to drive you crazy when you're not doing the same to me, a new spot deep within you that makes you shudder with crazy desire, should you ever want to use it. And if you don't, it'll still house a wonderful little organ, a gland meant only to help you and assist you as you plunge into me, pulsing and shivering as it pushes out more and more fluid to coat your cock."

He pulled himself up again, a thicker rod of flesh revealed, thoroughly coated in his slimy mucous, the air becoming suddenly infused with the heady smell of SEX as he did. It was splotchy, dots of dull red flesh fading into spots of lighter skin, its tone beginning to match that of the rest of my body. The motion of his body seemed to pull the skin of my PENIS up with it slightly, his rosebud pinching it tight as his muscles strained against my length, being slowly forced open further and further by-

"FUCK ME, CHRIS, I can FEEL you growing inside of me! I can feel...I can FEEL it getting bigger, filling me up. I've never felt ANYTHING like this. Go further, make it bigger, I'm almost-

He fell back onto me, the flesh of his butt rippling with the force of his impact, his hips seemingly unable to support his weight anymore as he sheathed my transforming prick away within him once more, hiding it from my eyes.

I could feel it too, every contraction of Dani's muscles seeming to coax more of myself out of me, my body shuddering and breasts heaving and long black hair glistening with sweat born of the heat of our bodies and force of our exertion. I could feel my penis surging larger, thicker, my modest prick growing massive, expanding outwards inside of him to match the mental image I had of myself, the image I had of Chris, the lusty, strong, beautiful woman, my cock straining to match my own majesty. My own improved pussy model pulling in time with my cock and my balls, churning the fluids within me, mixing them together to form the foaming white SEMEN I was almost able to expel from myself. I felt as his penis moved to the same rhythm, excitedly pressing itself into my hand again and again, Dani doing his best to hold his own boyish cum inside of himself even as his cock jerked in dry orgasm, begging to be released but barely held at bay by the sense of duty it felt to make sure its brethren was made whole first.

And then I felt IT. Bubbles exploding down and through my torso, tracing a meandering path through my body, a firey road of passion connecting my ass, and my balls, and my brain, and my giant, wonderful COCK, sending so many signals to my riveted mind I could only manage to parse a single command they sent to me.

CUM.

I felt panic welling up within me, sensations completely foreign to my brain and body overwhelming me as Dani slowly, shakily raised himself off of me once more, his arms trembling on my thighs as he supported himself, revealing the straining, pulsing olive-tinted tube inside of him, my blood visibly pushing through its thin skin as my heart fed its length. I could feel it spear impossibly deep within my lover, even without being fully submerged.

"You all ready down there? Everything fixed up?

CUM!

A surge of energy seemed to travel from the tip of my head down throughout my essence, a spark falling down my spine before diverging, beelining for my crotch, my back arching and mind exploding as I felt it join with the paths inside of me, burning their path further still as it raced to the base of my penis, then UP it, forcing itself through my flesh, opening a route for itself as it went, the flesh of my cockhead distending out within Dani, pressing directly against his most sensitive male spot as he pulled off of me and as the thick, meaty pink tip of my cock bloomed like a flower within him, the hole I could almost envision at its tip splitting open and taking its first breaths, my slit tasting Dani's body and juices, salivating over itself as my prostate made use of its destined route to coat myself in viscous slime, my own this time.

"Because, Chris..."

His cock suddenly stood still, its motions ceased, diligently waiting for the order to act it seemed certain was about to arrive. My breath caught in my throat, the world almost seeming to freeze, the lusty waters of my mind ominously calm.

Then he laughed, a jovial, girly, SEXY giggle, the joyous tinkling voice that had so often helped and guided me in the past speaking the words we'd both been waiting for.

"...I need you to cum."

And his body plummeted, devouring my cock, sending shockwaves thundering across my nerves as I felt our bodies hit the bottom of the pool, as I watched the Chris in my mind cry out in orgasmic joy as her penis jerked up and her cockhead spread wide, as I felt my own emulate her actions, cocooned deep within the heated folds of my lover's body.

My breasts tingled, their nipples standing confidently, basking in the brisk morning air. My back pressed against the fabric of the chair, my head resting at its peak, my body newly grown to fill its expanse. My butt sunk into the material, the smooth fatty globes of flesh pulling together tightly, enshrining the glistening pucker of my anus, the sexualized shrine my prostate now pumped purposefully within.

And it felt good. And it was me. It was all Chris.

My balls were released, the ripened fruits of my womanhood ready for plucking, squeezing their delicious juices out and through me as I felt the trails of fire within me doused inch by inch, the tide of my ocean coming in, pushing thickly through me. The influx was joined by the contribution of my prostate, its speed increasing as it traveled onward, and forward, and ever upward, towards the point where Dani and I were inextricably linked, where we made love.

Where I fucked him like the wonderful, powerful, soft and loving woman I was.

And it continued unstoppably up, as I quickened the pace of my strokes on Dani's cock, his penis suddenly jerking and spewing, his semen visibly arcing through the morning rays in front of us as he cried out in pleasure, his asshole tightening on my cock, like he wanted to snap it in two. And I felt my own penis filling up with my girl goo, the flood hesitating at the base of my cock, waiting until the entire body of myself was ready, until the memories and converted leftovers of who I was had all gathered together as one.

SO I COULD SPURT THEM ALL OUT OF ME! SO I COULD CUM AND CUM AND CUM AND FULLY ACCEPT WHO I WAS AS I-

And it was all released with that single thought, my mind screaming out in glee as I felt my penis pump, and pump, and PUMP, feeling as rope after rope of my sticky thick cum shot out of me, coating and filling and PLEASURING Dani's sexhole as he screamed on top of me, his body quivering with overpowering emotion as he clasped his hands around my own, following their motion as we both jacked him off, as I filled him, as we THRASHED and CAME and THRIVED in the overwhelming pure emotions and sensations of our new bodies, consummating our love as we both shot stream after stream of thick goopy sperm against each other, Dani's ejaculate never seeming to cease its force as it arced uncaringly across the room, my own never seeming to slow as I pumped everything I had inside of him, feeling as it dripped down around my shaft, his bouncing butt seeping my flower's seed out around me as he jiggled and vibrated atop me.

And so we remained, entwined together, gasping and moving and whimpering and never, ever letting each other go, never breaking contact, never wishing to separate from each other so long as we were able, our love for each other surviving our change, being strengthened by it, evolving with it to let us remain the same pair of partners we had been, despite our new physiques.

Until, at last, we weren't able to any more, Dani's asshole tiredly losing steam as he seemed to melt atop me, gasping for air. My cock slowly softening within him, my thrusts losing power, the pulsing surges of my ejaculate slowing to a inconsistent series of spurts, the tightness within him lessening as my prick itself became lesser, my penis exhausted, my sack sagging and crumpled between my legs, almost thoroughly spent of its payload.

"Chris..." He finally spoke. "That was..."

Amazing.

"...Not bad. For your first time, you know."

"...Seriously?"

He...no. She, now. Only Danielle could be that lame. The line wasn't even original. She was stealing my material. The moment was officially over. Thanks a lot, Dani.

"I can FEEL...you trembling...on top of me, you know. I bet you couldn't even get yourself off of me if you wanted to. You sure you wanna tease the lady who's got her dick jammed into you? I'm sure I can find a use for this thing that'll-"

She giggled again, happily this time, the hints of lust in her eyes fading away as she turned on me. No hint of tension was left in her penis as it shrunk in my hand, as I felt it slowly retreating back into its cozy nest.

"Well, you're not really wrong. I can barely feel ANYTHING below my hips anymore. Managed to...pound myself completely numb. That's...a new one, for me."

Despite her predicament, she seemed rather pleased with herself, a steady, satisfied rhythm running through her body. Her ass pulsated gently against me, calmly breathing a sigh of contentment as it slowed, as it allowed its frantic energy to ebb.

"You gonna help me up, then? You owe me, I think."

Yeah. I did. I released her cock, considering for a moment the thick sticky fluid I could feel coating it, then disregarding it, plunging the pair of my hands under her smooth, sweaty armpits, a note of shock leaving her mouth as I lifted her bodily, employing my newly stronger form for the first time as I helped her up.

And I watched as my penis flopped out of her with a *shlick* as I did, my rod falling against my belly as her ass finally released its grip on it, sealing shut and reforming again into her slimy pink star as I exited, the small trail of goopy whiteness still connecting us stretching and thinning before finally breaking, severing our first contact with our new bodies for good. My length still reaching almost to my belly button despite its continued shrinking, easily still the size of my hand as it deflated, the bright pink head of my cock seeping the remnants of my orgasm out of itself as it softened, the afterglow causing slight shudders to play along my penis's lightly browned surface, pushing out what remained of my cum onto my belly.

Where it sat coolly against my skin, almost seeming to glow slightly in the morning light. In fact, not even almost. It really did seem as if...

I narrowed my eyes. I wasn't really in the mood for movement, but something about it caught my attention. I pushed my fingers against it, feeling the liquid stick to my digits as I pushed it together, separated it, examining it. Annoyingly, there was really no doubt about it. It glistened, shining dully against my skin, the goopy white fluid surrounded by an aura with a bluish-white color of its own, barely visible unless I squinted, but clearly altering the air with a subtle tint. I'd never seen anything like it.

Except, notably, for last night. And, given what had already happened, I wasn't super into the thought of more weird stuff happening to my body. I was more than happy to stop right where I was, thanks.

"Dani, get off me for a sec. There's something weird about my cum."

After a groan of protest and a light jab in the ribs, she did as instructed, hopping of me awkwardly, stumbling as her shaky feet were forced to stand on the carpet and support her negligible weight, curiously glancing back at my belly as she did. Her eyes widened slightly in apparent interest, though the action was strangely subdued. Like she noticed but wasn't entirely surprised by the abnormal load I'd deposited on myself.

"Why? What's the...oh. Well THAT'S weird. You too, huh? I wasn't sure if I'd seen it right, but I guess-"

Then, suddenly, her face twisted for a single moment, a look of shock flitting across her face as if rocked by a sudden realization, then disappearing, her face returning to...almost normal. Almost. She seemed a little shaken, like she was trying to hide a sudden anxiety. I wasn't sure what to make of it. She wasn't usually someone to get easily startled. But something about what she said...

"Me...too?"

"Oh. Yeah. I thought I noticed it last night, but didn't really check it out. You were all weird and glowy for a bit, right before you started...well, right before you got a bit TOO into your little fantasy. All the stuff you smeared on me looked like that."

Yeah, I knew that already. That's what I'd thought, too. The resemblance was...striking. Worrying. But still...

"...And? What's that got to do with you? You said 'Me, TOO'. I heard. Did something happen to you, Da-"

She seemed a little awkward, suddenly, cutting me off as she corralled the conversation. "Well, after I, uh, came into my new self, I thought all my...boy stuff maybe looked a little off? I mean, I was kinda distracted at the time, you were busy helping me get it out of me in the first place, and as it turns out it's a little hard to focus with a hand in your butt. Who knew?

Ok, yeah, something was up.

"But I don't think it's a big deal. It's not like I changed any more from it. Seemed harmless enough. Right?"

No. Something seemed...off about that. There was clearly something going on with this. There's no way our...well, our semen looked like that just because the magic...whatever...that made us like this liked the extra cosmetic effect. It had to have some kind of...

A gear slowly ground in my head, stuttering as it began to turn, struggling to connect to and move the other pieces of the whole it was part of. The stuff I'd put on Dani last night had started to change her, my words only affecting her once it was there . That seemed to be its purpose. A catalyst. It had looked a LOT like cum. Like spunk, even though it had come from my vagina. I'd even thought of it as hers at the time, her imaginary cock having shot its load deep within me. And now my real semen looked like it, too. And she said hers did, as well. I wondered if it was still-

I raised myself up, uncertain at first how to move my new body, but quickly getting the hang of it as I ran my eyes over the room behind Dani, searching for the area I knew would exist.

"What are you looking for, Chris?"

I didn't answer her, having found the area in question. I plodded over to a section of carpeting a good 8 feet away from where we'd sat, squatting down over the spot of dampness I'd found and running a finger through it, trying to scoop out a bit of Dani's projected cum from the stained fabric.

And succeeding, pressing it between my fingers as I looked at the modest clump of slime, glowing with noticeably more brightness and color than my own, this time easily notable so long as you looked at it for more than a second or two.

Dani stepped up gingerly next to me, squatting down herself, both of our eyes glued to the liquid I held between my digits.

Then, suddenly Dani covered her face with her hands, groaning into her palms.

"...Fuck. Don't tell me I was actually the one who...damnit."

The gears all started turning as one. The culprit had been found.

"Something felt a little weird earlier when we were talking about what was happening to you, but...FUCK. First you, now me. We've got a really knack for this, don't we? Looks like it's my turn to apologize, Chris."

My memory flashed behind my eyes, replaying the moment Dani had came on top of me the previous day, how I'd pulled him back with me as we both basked in our orgasm, his penis spewing his backed-up seed across both of our bodies as we twisted on our bed, some of it landing in warm clumps across my chest and shoulders and face.

Replaying the moment she'd put on a show for me, letting me know I was forgiven, demonstrating the new body I'd given to her, rubbing and stroking her tiny new cock until she cried out in an orgasm of her own making. I remembered how happy and good I felt as masturbated, as I let her break the ice between us, my clitty throbbing against the fingers I was using to play with myself. How I came as I watched Dani do the same, as I watched her aim her cock away from herself and send her semen pushing out of her, the ropy strands flying between us to land on my body. She'd clearly been intent on teasing me as she played with and enjoyed her new anatomy, forced onto her though it was.

Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers