All Comments on 'A Party for Three'

by PaulaApril

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
orangecuriousorangecurious3 months ago

Another cracking read. Thank you

Con6969Con69693 months ago

Wish there was more so very good thank you

OriginsunknownOriginsunknown3 months ago

I usually shy away from longer stories but glad I didn't with this one. Very fun read, thank you!

xeriscapartistxeriscapartist3 months ago

I saw seven pages and almost turned away. Worth every moment reading! Well written and an enjoyable read on a snowy afternoon. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Two (2) z's in "jizz", please, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great read need next chapter

Jaffa38ukJaffa38uk3 months ago

I don't normally comment on stories, however, this was well constructed and written and was very entertaining from start to finish. Loved it.

jay1964jay19643 months ago

damn good story! i hope theres more to follow. this has been one of the best

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best stories i hsve read here recently. Full of passion, sex and love. Looking forward to reading more.

dlj403dlj4033 months ago

Amazing story! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great Storie!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It is a wonderful tale Paula. I know people who live like that - 2 sisters and a Lad plus the three kids from the union.

They live on a boat on the coast and occasionally one set of Grandparents visit in the summer. The Lad and one sister work remotely from the boat, the other sister teaches and takes the kids to school. At summer school break they move up and down the west coast playing in celtic bands, still working remotely. When you meet the right people it is only your own spirit that can guide you into a committed " Throuple" arrangement.

I gave 'A Party for Three' a five which it deserves. A sequel to this would be nice - there are still more threesome activities for the trio to explore in anal play and lesbian FFM.

Lass Lover

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good writing.

Structural suggestion: insert ellipsis or dashes to indicate in-chapter scene breaks, makes it easier for the reader to stay in the story flow.

Story suggestion: side prequel about Shelly and Mel.

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistabout 2 months ago

This is a fucking awesome story. thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into writing this. It gives me hope to read sweet tender stories about other polyamorous people. Most of the time, even in Lit stories people assume that anything other than hetero-normative is weird or disgusting, and heaven forbid, that someone in a relationship develop loving feelings for a third...This is a breath of fresh air to inspire hope in the future. It's also strangely believable in its whole premise. the way you lay it out it all seems perfectly plausible.

HitchhikerHitchhikerabout 2 months ago

If you like this you'll like a little tale of mine too. Fantasy?

Slightly disappointed when it end but hey-ho we've all got an imagination.😘

wordjmublewordjmubleabout 2 months ago

Great story. Well structured and paced. And beautiful descriptions of great sex too. Thankyou

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulaApril@PaulaApril
Amateur author of erotica. My stories are sometimes an outlet for my deviant or bi-curious thoughts that I'm too nervous to try in real life. May be one day. Some collections and longer works are available on Amazon Kindle for anyone who wants to add my work to their library.