A Party I was Not Invited To

Story Info
Horny wife tied up while her crossdressing master is dacing.
1.4k words
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My master had told me we would have some guest that night, but i was far from expecting how frustrating that party would have been to me. In fact, it was all the more frustrating that I had been looking for that moment for a day. That's why no sooner he closed the door than I immediately kissed him with such vigor we made a mess in the hall. I even ended up pushing a Chinese that used to lean on the cupboard.

"Oops... that kinda deserves a punishment, don't you think, master?"

"You got it right, Chloé. Fortunately, we've got some time before our guests are coming. "

He demanded that I went to our bedroom while he was figuring out "the proper way to fix things out". I had taken my dress out and was waiting for him kneeling on the the bed when he eventually came back.

"Did I ask you to strip up?!"

I could have told how furious he was at that point...

"But I thought you'd..."

"Answer my question!"

"No, you did not, master," I said, anxious.

"Then, before you get your punishment, I'll get you nicely dressed for the party. Don't move," he added.

I obeid cautiously, and was now watching him dressing me up. I was puzzled and aroused. He had never done this before, but it was so exciting. First, he demanded that I sat on the edge of the bed while he was slowly and softly rolling a pair of stockings around my legs. It was a pair of white silky lace stockings that he had bought me recently, one of my favorites. I loved them so much because of the girly ribbons they had all around the material. He then locked a matching pink garter belt made out of silk that looked as girly as the stockings. I was surprised that he put the panty after the garter belt, but quickly forgot about it when he started teasing me through the lacy panty. I must have begged for him to please me more, but I was playing with my button so I could be freed so early. Then he added a girdle on top of it, that made my frustration even worse, because he couldn't touch me anymore where I needed it the most. This girdle would have made me look like a grandma if it wasn't one of the sexiest one, I had ever seen. Its silk was so soft and covered with pink, red and purple lace-flowers. But it was also really tight, although it made my hips look astonishing.

He was rubbing the material, and obviously he enjoyed the piece of clothing as much as I did. Last was a matching bustier, that looked as lovely as the rest, but that he tied so much I could barely breath in it. In spite of the lack of freedom I have in my movements, I felt incredibly well in this outfit, it was fashionable, sexy, and girly, and I knew I was dressed to kill. With a proper skirt and a nice jacket, I would definitely be the prettiest woman at the party.

"Get yourself covered, you gonna get sick otherwise," he advised me, lending me a satin chemise.

"Isn't it too hot?"

I was definitely surprised by how transparent the chemise was.

"You'll never be too hot in my eyes, Chloé," he said while tiding the matching belt around my hips.

He made several knots, which he tied so well I was pretty sure I would need help to take the chemise off. Last but not least, he wanted me to put a pair of pink, obviously, platform stilettos. They had 8cm heels, and where from a model close to the one that came with padlocks, I had already worn many times before.

We quickly ended up kissing eachother on the bed. At that point I was reaching an already worrying level of hornyness, but he still would give me the pleasure I was begging for. He all of a sudden stopped teasing me and opened a bottle of a mysterious substance I had never seen before. He only took a cople drops of it, before carefully clothing the bottle back. He then starting to rub my chest and boobs with his wet hands. The pleasant substance was cold but pleasant, and smelled wonderful. I quickly felt odd: I was relaxed in a particular way, and all the more aroused and hornier in the meantime.

"I'm begging you, please fuck me, master," I moaned losing control of my voice.

I was at a lost what to think, the frustration was unbearable, I was begging from desire for him to fuck me in the hardest way possible. This mixture had made me so crazy my feelings were getting out of hands.

He ignored me and tied my hand wrists with two pairs of handcuffs. My frustration had just worsted, and I could hear my moans starting to sound almost like howling of frustration.

"Please... please fuck me..." I cried.

"So, about your punishment..."

"Yes, please punish me so hard, master..." I pleaded.

"First I wanted to spank you the usual amount of time, like I would have done normally, but this time I thought I would give you a taste of frustration, what do you think".

"What do you mean?!"

He stripped down right in front of me, and took the pantyhose I had worn this day. He started to rub that one cock of his I wanted so much with the very same nylon stockings I was wearing 30' ago, which made me lose my mind, honestly. He was pleasing himself slowly but surely, making sure I was watching at him trapped. How sadistic my master could me, sometimes!

From my point of Vue, this unbearable situation lasted an eternity, he was actively mocking and taunting me, asking me If I wanted to join him. I was struggling with my bonds furiously, even hurting my wrists at some point, moaning and begging him to freem me.

When he eventually came up, he filled my nylons with his precious milk and cleaned his meat up. Once he was done doing so, he came by our bed, leaned toward me and pushed the wet pantyhose in my mount.

"This will keep you quiet", he laughed while adding an extra ball-gag to silence me.

Worst of all, he kissed the ball gag with such passion I almost bite my gag trying to reach for his lips. He kept playing with me for a while. He was teasing me so smartly, just because he knew perfectly where my soft spots were, and how sensitives they were. He went as far as tickling my feet, which, as he knew, was always putting me on the edge.

Ultimately, he stopped teasing me, wore my previous panty, and blindfolded me, still not paying attention to my supplication.

"Our guests will be there in a minute, I don't know yet if I will lock the door, so be sure no to make too much noise, because otherwise you could get yourself into a predicament, Chloé".

I was defeated, humiliated and hornier than ever. The frustration was driving me insane, but I was defenseless. I couldn't tell if I was aroused by the feeling of despair, or by the lotion he had applied on my skin, but I knew I had never been so frustrated before.

The last thing I felt was him kissing my head, right before he closed the door. Soon after I heard countless people arriving, which added a touch of anxiety to my frustration. I was terrified by the risk of being caught like this. Had he locked me in our room? Would people wonder where I am? Was I doing too much noise moaning? I what at a loss what to think...

Thanks god he had not locked my legs, which meant I could barely please myself, wriggling around. At some point I ended up pushing something away, which made quite some noise. Right after I heard someone asking:

"Is there anyone in your room, Stanislas?"

"Oh, no, I just left some tool down there, they must have fallen down. Did you know we were making renovation to our room?"

"Oh no, I didn't know, can I see what it looks like?"

I obviously started to freak out, but couldn't make any protest of course

"No, I'ld rather you didn't, I'm honestly ashamed of the mess I left there..."

And this torture kept ongoing for hours...

I eventually rose the hope he would give me the good fuck I had been begging for for hours, but had no idea how right I was.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your story needs editing - mostly sorting out the typos and spelling - but nevertheless, a good start!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs an English-speaking editor to make it readable.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Caught in Pink Caught in pink panties and stockings.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sissy Maid Blackmail! A young sissy maid gets blackmailed!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Husband Turned Sissy Pt. 01 Monica turns her husband into a panty wearing sissy slut.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Lost Suitcase Adventure Lost bag & friend's clothes fit better than her husband's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Caught by My Wife in Her Lingerie A wife catches her husband dressed in HER clothes.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories