A Passionate Encounter in the Woods

Story Info
A housewife takes up with her kids' karate instructor.
1.4k words
4.05
8.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet4Y0u
Wet4Y0u
5 Followers

It had started innocently enough a month ago, when she sent him a text to ask if the kids would still be having their karate lesson over the long weekend. He had responded, and then sent her another text that seemed a little flirty to her. She wasn't sure. She had been married for so long, she'd forgotten what flirting looked like, and she didn't want to assume.

But a month of texting later, and there was no doubt. He wanted her. And she wanted him. She was no saint. She had had a few indiscretions over her almost-20-year marriage, but never with someone in her circle. It could end badly. And then what?

All her mental back and forth went out the window when he casually mentioned one afternoon that he was near by, and he didn't start work for a few hours. He suggested they finally do something about the tension that had been building up between them. She was hesitant at first, but he was convincing. He said he just wanted to kiss her sexy lips, and that she could decide if she wanted more after that. That seemed doable.

She told herself that she would only go as far as a kiss, but as the seatbelt clicked and she started to drive to the park they had decided to meet at, she knew it wouldn't take much for all reason to desert her. After all, it had been six years since she had been touched by a man. SIX YEARS!

She felt the warm wetness between her legs as she trembled with excitement at the thought of his lips on hers. He was so hot. She had loved his deep voice from the moment she had heard it. And the thought of his beard gave her butterflies. He was muscular and oozed strength. She wondered just how strong he was, since he made his livelihood from being fit.

They met at the entrance to the park that they had agreed upon, and continued into the park along one of the many trails. She was a generally quiet person, and she was grateful that he was not. She enjoyed listening to him talk as they wandered through the woods. When they came across a bench he suggested that they sit for a while. She knew it was going to happen soon, and she started to tremble a little.

He sensed her nervousness and continued to converse with her, trying to put her at ease with his charm and humour. Then he picked at an imaginary leaf on her lap, and let his hand rest on her thigh. She could feel the warmth of it through her thin workout pants, and wondered if he could feel the heat she was sure was radiating from between her legs.

Finally he turned towards her, and gently took her face in his hands. He moved closer to her and looked in her eyes, but the moment his lips touched hers her eyelids flew shut, and she gave herself to the sensation of his mouth moving against hers. His lips caressed hers softly, and she yielded them to him, letting him part them with his tongue. She opened her mouth wider, inviting him in, as her hand reached up to rest on his solid barrel of a chest.

He explored her mouth with his warm tongue, gentle but firm, but just as she started to settle into the kiss, he moved his face away. Her mind screamed for him not to stop, but she remained quiet. His face was still inches from hers, and when she opened her eyes he was watching her with a grin on his face. "You want more, don't you?" he chuckled. "Maybe" she said, trying to sound nonchalant, but she knew that she had sounded a little too breathless, her face a little too flushed to be convincing.

He rose and asked her to walk with him

some more. They strolled along the trail, enjoying the beautiful sights and sounds. She wondered if he was going to kiss her again before they parted. She knew she was going to have to play with herself as soon as she got home. But then, to her happy surprise, he took her hand and pointed at something in the trees. It almost looked like someone had nailed a colorfully painted surfboard to the trees. "Let's go check it out."

She followed him off the trail and through the brush until they came to a small clearing. They both feigned interest in the board for a couple of minutes, and then he was standing in front of her, only inches away. This time it wasn't a question. "You want me to kiss you." She didn't deny it.

His mouth was on hers, a little hungrier this time. His tongue entered her mouth, searching for hers. As they meshed their mouths together, tongues entwined, he pulled her close against him, and she could feel his hardness against her stomach. God, it felt so good to feel a man's body against hers again! She surrendered herself to the kiss, arms around his neck, pressing her soft curves into his hard, muscular body, moaning softly into his mouth. He moved his hand up between them and pressed his thumb against her nipple. They were so hard she knew he could feel them through her bra. As his thumb moved in a slow circular motion, his other hand ran down her back and over her curvy ass, cupping it at the bottom and giving it a good squeeze. "Fuck, you're so hot!" he whispered raggedly. She blushed. It had been a while since she had been complimented by a man.

The kissing grew more feverish, and it was all she could do to stop herself from grinding against him. She was still too shy to let him know just how badly she wanted him. His mouth moved to her neck, gently nibbling and kissing and licking her, and she sighed with desire, arching her back a little.

The hand that had been teasing her nipple started to make it's way down, over her softly curved stomach, and down between her legs. He pressed his palm into her mound and she parted her legs slightly to allow him more room. "I want to feel how wet you are," he whispered into her ear. "No," she rasped, even though there was nothing more she wanted in that moment. She knew that if he got his hand inside her panties she would explode.

"Please. I just want to feel. Just for a second," he said, pressing his fingers into her pants, almost fucking her through them. "God!" she gasped. She knew her panties were soaked and she wondered if he could feel them through the thin fabric of her pants. "Please?" he asked one more time, his fingers still massaging her, and she nodded.

His hand was inside her panties before she knew it, his fingers parting her pussy lips. "Ohhhh fuckkkkk.... you're soaking wet!" She flushed, embarrassed, but knew she shouldn't be. He was clearly satisfied that he had produced that effect in her.

He slid two fingers into her wetness, making her moan. She wrapped her arms tightly around his broad shoulders and he braced her against him with one strong, muscular arm around her waist. His fingers started to thrust into her hot, wet pussy faster and harder, the base of his palm slapping against her clit with every thrust. Her moans grew louder but she was past caring, and she moved her pelvis in rhythm with his thrusts. As she got closer to the edge he whispered in her ear how he loved that she seemed like a sweet, innocent mom and housewife, but how she was actually a dirty little slut. His dirty little slut. She groaned, teetering on the edge. "Are you my dirty little slut? My own personal whore? Just waiting for me to fuck your soaking wet pussy?"

"Yes!" she gasped, unable to stop the waves that overcame her entire body as her pussy clenched and unclenched around his still thrusting fingers, her juices all over his hand. Her legs felt like jelly, but he propped her up effortlessly with his arm until she stopped convulsing.

"Next time I'm going to fuck you properly," he said with a wide grin, as he withdrew his fingers. "How would you like that?" "Very much," she said, her breath catching in her throat as she contemplated a next time.

She hoped it would be very soon.

Wet4Y0u
Wet4Y0u
5 Followers