A Passionate Night

Story Info
Sam and Emma invite over their new friend.
1.1k words
4.26
6.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CruzMalo
CruzMalo
11 Followers

Sam and Emma 2

Sam kisses Emma again as they wait for their new friend to come over and join them. Javier, the young man the two had met earlier that day was eagerly running to them, a noticeable bulge in his swim trunks. Sam chuckled and said "looks like he may be even more excited about this than us," he said as he once again kissed her.

Emma said "I don't think that's possible" in a very seductive tone, she bit her lip as her nipples became erect. She began a rub her pussy as Javier grew closer. He finally reached them and enthusiastically threw off his shorts revealing his thick throbbing member.

Javier leans down and begins to kiss Emma. She very enthusiastically kisses him back. His large rough hands begin to caress for supple breasts, He plays with them groping her while their tongues interlock. He breaks their kiss and immediately goes down to suck on her nipple He sucks on it roughly nibbling on it while roughly caressing her other breast.

Emma moans in ecstasy as he has his way with her. He continues to suck on her breast as one of his hands makes its way down her body reaching her dripping wet pussy, he shoves his fingers into her roughly and fingers her as she moans and wriggles at his touch. He continues to finger her and suck her breasts, switching between the two until she eventually convulses and cums hard on his fingers.

Sam watches enjoying the sight very much. He strokes his once again hard cock as he watches a stranger finger his wife. He looks over to her and leans over and she leans back and they share another deep passionate kiss. He whispers something in her ear She smiles nods and gives him another peck on the lips.

She crawls over it too Javier gets on her knees and tells him to stand up. He does so leaving his big cock in front of her face. She bites her lip looking at it then looks back to Sam and blows him a kiss. She turns her attention back to Javier's thick member and takes it in her hand. She begins to stroke it, she smiles as she feels every inch in her hand before leaning towards it and kissing it.

She strokes his cock, it feels long and thick in her hand. She licks his tip and traces her tongue up and down his thick shaft. She then opens her mouth and places the tip in her mouth then slowly takes it deeper and deeper until she can feel him in the back of her throat.

Sam continues to stroke himself watching his wife give another man a blowjob. He loves watching her head bob up and down, loves hearing her moan in pleasure as she sucks on his cock, and loves looking at her sexy plump ass on her knees. He continues to masturbate until he can't take it anymore He stands up and walks over to Emma.

She, almost out of instinct, immediately grabs Sam's cock and begins to stroke it as she sucks on Javier's. She then removes her mouth from him and begins to suck on Sam moaning loudly as she does so. She takes his cock out of her mouth and looks back to Javier and says "Fuck me, fuck I need you to fuck me hard" She lets these words out before going back to sucking sam's cock.

Javier did not need to be told twice He immediately got behind her, grabs her by her hips, and pulls her towards him. He positions himself in between her legs and presses his cock against her tight wet opening. He pushes in slowly inch by inch. She moans without removing the cock from her mouth as he continues to push into her. He pushed inside and pulled out slowly and then back in.

She moans as he slowly but rhythmically fucks her. She takes Sam's cock out of her mouth and utters only a single word "Harder". He obliges and begins to thrust into her hard and rough the slapping of their hips echoed through the night along with the crashing waves. Emma drooled and moaned as his hard cock rammed into her.

He rams into her harder and harder smacking her ass as he did. He continues to thrust over and over harder and harder. Her eyes roll back and she moans loudly. Sam's cock falls out of her mouth and she collapses to the ground in ecstasy as Javier continues to ram into her pussy. His cock stretches her out it enters her hard and fast over and over. Her pussy tightens and her toes curl as she cums.

Sam can't hold back any longer, He tells Javier to lay down, which he obliges Then whispers something into Emma's ear that immediately makes her happy. She crawls over to Javier and begins to suck his cock licking it tasting her juices as she does so until he is rock hard again. She positions herself over his cock and lets herself down onto it going deep inside her. She lets out a little moan as she does so she places her hands on Javier's shoulder as Sam positions himself behind her and begins to thrust his cock into her too.

Emma screams in ecstasy as she takes both of the men's cocks inside of her. Her husband thrusts away hard And enthusiastic as she bounces off of the younger man's cock. She continues to ride and get fucked as Javier takes one of her nipples and sucks on It roughly. she moans in pleasure as she takes both men's cocks, they continue to ram into her over and over, their hard cocks reaching deep inside her. Emma, drunk on pure ecstasy and bliss screams and moans loudly as the waves crash behind them. The two men thrust and moan along with her as they all grow closer to orgasm until they all finish in unison. Sam finishes inside her while she drinks every drop that Javier deposited in her mouth.

The three continue their passion-filled fun, they fuck in different positions Emma always having two cocks inside of her, they fuck until the sun begins to rise, the couple say their goodbyes to Javier as they pack their belongings. The two hold hands and walk away Emma leans her head onto Sam's shoulders "Best vacation so far babe" she says, Sam squeezes her hands and smiles "We should do this again soon, it's another woman next time though" he says Emma chuckles and nods as the two prepare to finally return home.

CruzMalo
CruzMalo
11 Followers