A Passionate Vacation

Story Info
Sam and Emma take a vacation filled with passionate fun.
1.9k words
4.11
11.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CruzMalo
CruzMalo
11 Followers

The Vacation

"Wake up sleepyhead!" Emma says to Sam as she shakes him awake, he groans and grabs his head as he begins to stir. Sam begins to grumble something but is quickly cut off by Emma planting a long, passionate kiss on his lips. The couple were both twenty-seven years old and had been married for five years but the kisses they exchange has not lost any of the passion over the years. The two continue to kiss, his hands trace her tanned skin as he runs them down her toned back and squeezes her large, perfectly sculpted ass.

Emma runs her hands up and down his body, he wasn't exceptionally muscular but was fit, and lean she kisses his neck and continues to explore his body with her hands. She begins to make her way to the part of his body that was exceptional. She catches herself and breaks off the kiss, she pants, her face is flushed, and her panties are noticeably wetter. She clears her throat, "W...we can save that for later, today's our last day in Mexico let's go to the beach!"

Sam, who is disoriented and extremely turned on looks at his wife, then down to his rock-hard cock. "You're really gonna leave me like this?" he said, feigning annoyance but knowing this will only make the end of the night more fun.

The couple grab their swimsuits and head out to the beach. They talk about their trip so far as they walk along the sidewalk. Emma was going on about how pretty the pyramids were. "Right! I got so many great pics!" Sam replies. He scrolls through his phone to find a certain picture he grins "This one is my favorite." he says as he shows Emma a picture of her; more specifically an upskirt picture of her walking up the stairs, her ass clearly visible barely covered by a thong. She smacks him playfully as she wraps herself around his arm.

Being so close to Sam, her body pressed against his soon brings a familiar stirring to her loins. "Fuck Sam, I know we agreed to no sex until tonight, but I want you so bad right now."

He had a noticeable bulge growing in his trunks as he walked alongside her. "I want you so fucking bad Emma," he says, smacking her ass and leaving it there as they continue their walk, finally removing his hand once they reached the beach "Alright let's go get changed," they both say as they head into their changing rooms.

Sam finished changing and stepped out showing off his lithe figure. He was well defined and was ogled by a few different women as he stood against a wall. Some would shoot him seductive glances and smiles we would reciprocate them. He even got a phone number from a particularly flirty older woman, "I'll be sure to hit her up if I'm ever out here again." He says to himself as he smirks a bit, stands up a little bit taller, and continues to wait for Emma.

After a short time passes, Emma finally steps out. She wore an amazing two-piece swimsuit, a tiny bikini top that perfectly covered her C-cup breasts, a barely existent bottom that showed off a lot of her freshly waxed bikini line, and a tiny Y-back thong that showed off her amazing ass. She had a lot of attention from men and women alike. Sam loves the attention she is getting, his cock stiffens as men ogle his wife, making obscene gestures at her. He loves knowing how many people want to fuck her.

Emma loved the attention too, of course she loves that it turned Sam on so much, but the thought of being ravaged by countless cocks in such a public place had her bottoms soaked. She snuggles against Sam, "I want you to fuck me so bad." she purred out

Sam wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in tight, "I want you so, so fucking bad Emma, I love you so much." he says, as they share another passionate kiss. The two laid down their towels and bags and got comfortable, Sam looks around and notices a tall muscular Mexican guy, he couldn't have been a day over twenty, staring at Emma. Sam saw the lust in his eyes and his cock got hard all over again. He leaned down to Emma and whispered something to her as she grinned she kisses Sam and said OK.

After Sam finishes kissing Emma, he gets up and walks away leaving her alone. She laid there for a bit on her stomach, her ass exposed and still being admired. After a bit of time, she turns to her admirer and smiles. She gives him a little wave and beckons him over to her. The young man quickly rushes over to her "Hi I'm Emma." she says extending her hand in a greeting the young man introduces himself as Javier. "Do you speak English?" Emma asks, he shakes his head no. She takes some tanning oil out of her bag and throws it at him and signals to her back while giving him a seductive grin. He took the bottle eagerly as Emma undid her top. He spread some oil on her back and massaged it in. His strong hands felt good against her skin she let out little pleasurable sounds as he worked the oil into her skin.

Meanwhile Sam watched from a distance as another man massaged his wife, his cock grew rock hard and began pressing against his trunks. Emma peeked over to him and blew him a kiss as shivers ran down her spine as she was being massaged. She looked back at Javier and wiggled her ass a bit, "Here too." she gave a wink and gave her ass a little smack. He gladly accepted and began pouring oil on her ass, he roughly massaged her ass gripping it tightly as he worked it in. Emma began to openly moan "...fuck..." as he roughly massaged her ass. Sam was panting and biting his lip as he fought off the urge to jerk off then and there.

Javier slowed his massaging and now sensually caressed her, he ran his hand down her ass and began to massage her womanhood Emma moaned even louder as the man rubbed and caressed her, she was so incredibly horny, she needed to be fucked badly, she needed to be fucked by Sam. After enjoying herself for a bit she grabbed Javier's hand and nodded "Ok that's enough." she says blowing him a kiss "Gracias!" she said with a wave. Disappointed he stood up, revealing a large bulge, and walked away as soon as he was out of sight, Sam rushed back and made out with Emma more passionately than they had been doing so earlier "I love you," she says to him.

The day came to an end, the beach was now empty as dusk took over. Sam and Emma cuddle together on their towels. He looks over to her, she looks back they stare longingly at each other being kissing passionately "I'm going to fuck you right here right now." he said as his hand caressed her breasts, She did not protest, and she wrapped her arms around Sam. He continued to kiss her his hand playing with her breast. He ran his hand up and wrapped it around her neck "Get on your back," he ordered. Emma bit her lip and did as he commanded.

Sam continued to plant kisses on her as he grabbed her arms and pins them over her head he smirks as he rips off her top. He leans down and kisses her neck then licks her neck and he runs his tongue down to her breast. With his free hand he squeezes her breasts before taking her nipple into his mouth and sucking on it. Emma gasps and moans in pleasure, he flicks his tongue over her nipple and nibbles it a bit, she squirmed in pleasure Sam had his way with her "You like that, don't you?" he said as he continues sucking she moaned out and nodded her head as Sam removed his mouth from her breast.

He looks down at her lust in his eyes, grabs a hold of her bottoms and ripped them off throwing them to the side leaving Emma's dripping wet pussy exposed. Sam traces his fingers on her abdomen up to her breasts and back down again "You're so fucking sexy Emma," he says, she kisses him and smiles at him, he smiles back and kisses her again. He gets on top of her, kissing her. She bites his lip as they kiss, he grabs her ass and squeezes. He gets off and lays on the side of her. He runs circles on her stomach again before running his hand even lower on her body, Emma quivers in anticipation. She's wanted this so desperately after what felt like an eternity, Sam's fingers finally reach her pussy.

Sam ran his fingers along her slit, in response she moaned in pleasure. As his fingers teased her dripping wet pussy she moaned out "Fuck yes Sam I needed this!" Sam continued to massage her, still pinning her hands down. He finds Emma's clit, presses a finger down on it and rubs it in a circular motion "Oh fuck..fuck yes Sam fuck.." Emma says excitedly as she wriggles in Sam's grip she moans and gasps as Sam keeps his pace, he slips his finger into her pussy, then another and begins to thrust in and out of her pussy, in and out harder and faster Emma moans loudly as Sam presses his palm onto her clit and rubs it, the stimulation soon becomes too much, and Emma convulses and cums.

Sam grins and kisses Emma again as she lays back recovering, He quickly removes his trunks and releases his long cock and positions himself in between her legs and rubs his cock along her slit. He looks at her, he doesn't say anymore, neither does she, they don't need to the looks in their eyes say everything. Sam thrusts his cock deep into Emma's pussy he grabs her throat and thrusts away, hard and fast he slams into her, he thrusts and thrusts the sounds of their hips meeting, her passionate moans, and the gentle crashing of waves are the only sounds that could be heard on the beach that night.

Sam flips her over, her face pressed against the towel he grabs her hips and thrusts into her again. He continues to thrust his cock into Emma she moans loudly as she comes close to orgasm again "Fuck Sam, I love you so much babe..." she says as he continues to fuck her pussy hard, he smacks her ass in between thrusts.

"I'm gonna cum babe," Sam says.

"Me too fuck..." she purrs out. Sam continues his assault on Emma until he groans out, his balls tighten and he shoots load after load deep into Emma's pussy he collapses on top of her exhausted and panting the two once again share a passionate kiss they stare into each other's eyes, Sam caresses Emma's face "I love you," the two say in unison as the continue to stare at each other, their concentration is quickly broken when they hear a sound coming from behind a rock, they look up quickly covering themselves until they see a familiar face, it's a surprised looking Javier standing there, he eyes Emma again but doesn't make a move Sam grins and waves the young man over inviting him to join them for round two.

The End

CruzMalo
CruzMalo
11 Followers