A Peach-y Experience

Story Info
She tries Anal for the first time.
880 words
3.86
14.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“WOAH- is that going to fit?”

Her voice rung out, her ass up in the air adorned with a pair of bubblegum pink panties with cat designs on them. Her hair up in two pigtails tied with similar colored pink ribbons. He chuckled smiling at her.

“Of course it’s going to fit… you’ve been working up to this haven’t you?”

She gives a sheepish nod peering back again to look at his cock. That would definitely be a tight fit.

“Just go slow please… I haven’t done this before so I am a little nervous.”

“I know sweetheart… I know.”

His voice trailed into a gentle coo into her ear. He moved closer to rub on her back and put gentle pressure to get her back to bend.

“Can you hold this position for me? Relax your back and take some deep breaths.”

His gentle hands rubbed up and down her back causing her to relax a little more even if she didn’t want to. His hands unhooked her matching bra as he worked it off of her. He retrieved some lotion from the nearby table and started to caress and massage at her breasts. She gave a whimper feeling him pressed up against her ass through her panties and his strong hands being oh so very gentle. More whimpers started to slip out of her as he started to play with her nipples circling them at first then pulling on them a bit. He stopped for a few moments going to kiss down her spine.

“You feeling a little bit more calm now? What do you think about me removing these lovely panties off of you?”

She looked back at him with pleading eyes.

“Yes please…”

He gave a big smile at her reply hooking his fingers on the top of her underwear and started pulling them off. Her round ass pops out as soon as it’s freed from the panties. He gives a little kiss to her behind feeling up her ass with a squeeze.

“You’re nice and cleaned up right?”

She gives a big nod at his question.

“I got all cleaned before you arrived.”

He starts to squeeze her ass more taking a few fingers to rub between her legs. He rubbed ever so gently on her lips with his thumb going from top to bottom before sinking in and slowly pulling out. He sunk his finger back in with much more speed. He slowly but surely started finger fucking her. Moans fluttered in the air like music to his ears.

“You want me to go faster? Is that what you want baby? Faster?”

He cooed at her speeding up even more causing a squelching noise to grow louder and louder. She buried her face into the nearby pillow pushing back against him. Her moans could still be heard even with her face shoved into a pillow. His fingers so filling inside of her. Her hips bucking from the pleasure.

“Will you please fuck me now? I want to try it, just be slow.”

Her voice whimpered out. He gave a gentle lick to her lips before moving back to grab the bottle of lube. He slowly started to lube up her ass nice and slow, up and down. The whimpers started to become more apparent as she slithered her hand back to hold one of his.

“Just a second baby, I need to get myself ready too. I wanna go slow for your first time.”

He grunted out lubing himself up and starting to push his cock up her ass cheeks. She could feel how aroused he had gotten. Subtle grunts slowly escaped his lips as he rubbed himself across her cheeks. He grasped her hips for more leverage, she started to nuzzle back her ass against him. He kept pushing himself against her with such need and force.

“Oh fuck honey… I’m about to cum I’m gonna have to stop for a second.”

He gasped out before pulling back almost climaxing. He panted pouring more lube to coat her ass. He ran his hand up and down her asshole pushing a finger in to work in and out.

“Alright, I think we are both ready now.”

He stated matter-of-factly and moved up to his knees positioning his cock to be right outside her asshole.

“You ready for me to push in, lovely?”

He smirked at his question. She nodded grasping onto the pillow she had her face in and bracing. He slowly pushed in just the tip. A moan erupted out of both of their mouths as he managed to work even more of himself into her ass. After a few strokes in and out he started a nice slow pace going full hilt.

“Look you’re doing anal and taking my cock with ease.”

He moaned into her ear giving it a little nibble as he rested full hilt inside of her.

“Can I cum in your ass?”

He grunted out so so, so very close. She nodded moaning as he slammed harder and harder into her till he climaxed inside her ass. He took a second to pull out and collect himself. His breathing was heavy and jagged.

“That was amazing!”

~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!