All Comments on 'A Pee-watcher's Diary'

by Slowly_deeper

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best part and worst part of voyeurism

the best part and worst part of voyeurism is being caught. Your story reminded me somewhat of my boyhood experiences of spying with my best friend on his divorced mom. (The garage roof led to the kitchen roof which led to a master bedroom window and the master bathroom window.) Yes, eventually we were caught. She was angry, but not too much. She said it was natural for boys to be curious, so she never told my parents. Some months later, when I called one day only to find that my friend was away for the weekend with his father, she invited me in anyway for a lemonade and a "chat". She steered the discussion back to that time and asked me how often I hade spied on her, what I had seen, what I liked best and how it made me feel. She kept on encouraging me, saying it was normal for boys to want to do that sort of thing and feel that way, and kept prodding me for details. She got me to admit that my pee-pee got hard and that I played with it. She said that if I asked to see what she looked like, out of normal curiosity, it wouldn't be spying, and she wouldn't be angry. So I asked, and to my surprise, she showed me everything I wanted to see and even some more. I left with more than my curiosity satisfied.

amsterdamamsterdamover 9 years ago
Great read!

Shame there was no follow up chapter(s)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous