A Perfect Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deputy Cody Morgan, where the hell are you? Are you drunk in a ditch somewhere?" he demanded.

"Hey, Bobby! I'm not a ditch sleeper like you. You know that," Cody grinned.

Cody's accent went from country to hillbilly in an instant, and I burst out laughing at him.

"Whoa now, where did that pretty laugh come from?" Bobby asked. "Cody, are you shacking up with that hot little tamale you followed around the Quick Mart on Tuesday? You know, the one you blabbed about at the station for an hour straight. Was she worth getting stranded for?"

Cody's baby blues went huge after that question. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Bobby, you need to learn to keep your pie hole shut sometimes and lay off the eggnog. We'll talk when I get back," Cody snapped before he tossed the mic back into the truck and closed the window.

He looked at me guiltily as we listened to muffled laughter and curses from Bobby inside the cab. I sighed and shook my head.

"Well now, Deputy Cody Morgan... did you see me shopping in town on Tuesday?" I asked.

"You know what? I think I did," he nodded as he leaned his elbows on the top of the truck, trying to make himself comfortable in the cramped snow pit we had dug.

"Really? Did you talk about me at work afterward?"

"I think I did that, too," he nodded with an adorable blush spreading across his cheeks.

"I see... then you drove up the mountain in a snowstorm to check on me."

"Yep. I did that too."

"Cody... were you hoping you would get stuck with me?"

He smiled and shook his head, probably wishing he could bury his head in the snow at that point.

"The thought crossed my mind. I didn't think it would actually happen."

He looked at me in defeat at that point. I could see the guilt and uncertainty in his eyes. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to feel at that point, but what I did feel surprised me. I felt flattered and happy. Cody was kind and handsome, a gentle giant if I had ever met one. I was thrilled he was pursuing me.

"Um, we should head back in before the snow buries us," he suggested.

He started to get up, but I grabbed his collar and pulled him forward for a kiss. He seemed stunned for an instant, then he moaned in delight as we tasted each other's lips for the first time. He held the back of my head and kissed me deeply, playing his tongue against mine. I went from cold to hot in an instant. It had been years since I enjoyed a kiss like that. We kissed as the snow fell harder. It was wetting our faces and making our cheeks sting from the cold. It became unbearable after a minute, and we had to stop. We drew away from each other and smiled at our red cheeks and noses.

"You know what, Gwen? I have a great idea. Let's make out in front of the fire instead of at the bottom of a snow pit."

"Brilliant idea, deputy. Help me out of this hole."

Cody stood on the roof of his truck and practically tossed me out of the pit like he was tossing me onto a bed. I landed on my hands and knees, and the soft snow engulfed me. It stopped at my shoulders and hips. It felt rather cartoonish. I'm sure it looked that way too. Cody burst out laughing when he saw what he had done.

"Sorry, Gwen! I thought you would land on your feet," he chuckled.

"Yeah, right. Do you think I'm a cat?" I laughed as I struggled to stand.

"You sorta landed like one."

Five minutes later, we were back on the porch. We dumped the snow out of our boots before we hurried into the cabin to shed our damp coats. My hands, feet, butt, ears, nose, and cheeks were numb as we sat in front of the fire to thaw. Once the feeling returned to my extremities, I climbed on Cody's lap to snuggle and warm up more. He pulled me close and kissed me again, and I think I melted a little. I ran my fingers through his soft hair and nibbled his bottom lip. He moaned and did the same to me, making me incredibly warm. I honestly didn't need the fire anymore. We drew away from each other to breathe, but I kept our foreheads together. I loved having his face close to mine. He smelled and tasted delicious, and he made me feel safe and admired. It was something I had always wanted.

"This is turning out to be the best Christmas of my life," Cody whispered.

He slid his hands down my back, over my hips, and along my thighs. He gently squeezed the soft flesh close to my butt cheeks, and my body tingled in ways I hadn't felt in years.

"Cody, will you help me drag the mattress in here so we can lay on it in front of the fire?"

"Sure," he smiled.

I climbed out of his lap and we went to work pushing the couch, chair, and coffee table back. Then we collected the mattress, pillows, and blanket from the bedroom. Cody did most of the work with the mattress. He maneuvered it into the living room and laid it down right in front of the hearth. Then I put the sheet, pillows, and blanket back on it.

"Looks comfy. Shall we nap after our harrowing adventure in the snow?" Cody asked.

"Just nap?"

"A nap with naked cuddling would be nice," he grinned.

"That sounds wonderful, but I need a bathroom break first."

"Me too. Is there enough hot water for a quick shower?"

"Yes. Keep it under five minutes, and you won't freeze."

We took turns freshening up in the little bathroom attached to the bedroom. While Cody was taking his shower, I tied on a fluffy robe and went to the kitchen to prepare some hot apple cider. I carried two full mugs over to the hearth and set them down. Then I sat on the new bed and took a deep breath. I was excited and anxious to be intimate with Cody. My love life had been non-existent for a long time. What I did with Don had nothing to do with love. It was a miserable, painful chore that bought me sleep at night. Thinking about my tormentor ruined my excitement for a bit. Then I heard the water shut off. I smiled as my stomach fluttered in anticipation. Cody returned to the living room a minute later and stood by the bed, wearing nothing but a towel. My body felt extra warm as I admired his lean torso and shapely arms. He was smiling as he watched my eyes. Then he noticed the mugs of cider on the hearth.

"Okay, Gwen, naked cuddling before or after cider?"

"Um, both?"

"Okay. Shall I go first?"

He reached for the towel around his waist, and I quickly understood what he meant.

"Oh, wait. Give me a second."

I crawled across the bed, stood in front of him, and untied my robe. Then I hesitated.

"Um, did you want me to go first?" he asked in confusion.

"No. I just... I have scars. I wanted to tell you about them because I knew you would ask."

Cody's expression fell when he realized what I was talking about.

"Okay. Can I remove your robe and look at them?"

I gulped and nodded. Then he gently pushed the cotton robe off my shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor at my feet. The fire was warm to my right, but it didn't completely stop the chill in the air. My nipples hardened as goose flesh appeared on my skin.

"You are beautiful, Gwen," Cody whispered in admiration.

Then he lowered himself to his knees to examine the thin scars on my sides and inner arms. They weren't grossly disfiguring, but they were definitely noticeable. An angry scowl appeared on Cody's brow as he trailed his fingertips over the many raised lines.

"What did he cut you with?" he asked.

I could hear the rage behind his words.

"A razor blade. He said it wouldn't leave scars, but it did."

"Why did he do it?"

"I talked back to him after he called me a stupid slut. I told him I didn't deserve to be treated so poorly. I demanded to know why he acted the way he did. Then he cut me. He told me to never question him again, or he would do something worse."

I heard Cody gulp as he gently pulled at my hip, prompting me to turn around so he could see my back.

"This looks worse," he whispered.

He touched the raised lines between my shoulder blades. It formed a jagged X.

"He did that with a nail after I accidentally scratched the car door. I was trying to move the stepladder out of the garage so I could change a light bulb. Judging by how much he screamed at me, I'm surprised he didn't do something worse. It was on Mother's Day, if you were wondering."

Cody took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Then he sat on the bed and pulled me down on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me, legs and all, and smothered me in his warmth. I could feel his heart pounding as he cradled my head with his large hand and kissed my hair. I wasn't sure if he was trying to comfort me or trying to calm himself down. It was probably a little of both. We sat there for many minutes, taking comfort in each other's touch. Cody eventually sighed and kissed my hair again.

"What do you want for Christmas, Gwen? Name it, and I'll do my best."

"Okay, I want to see you naked, and I want to make love to you. Then we can reheat the cider and eat more cookies."

He chuckled at my answer.

"I would have said the same thing," he whispered and gently lifted my chin.

He gazed at me for a moment, then he kissed me. I shuffled around on his lap and straddled his thighs so I could kiss him better. I ran my fingers into his hair and explored his mouth with my tongue until we were breathless. I drew away and took a deep breath, then I pushed him down on the mattress. He smiled and propped himself on his elbows to watch me crawl down his body. He was still wearing his towel. I quickly loosened it and pulled it open to reveal a very excited erection underneath.

"Oh boy," I smiled as I admired him.

He had a lot to offer, and I was suddenly concerned it would be too much, but it wouldn't stop me from trying. Cody chuckled at my wide-eyed expression.

"Not what you were expecting?" he asked.

"It's more than I expected, but I like a challenge."

I wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft and stroked him, and his cock flexed in my hand. I leaned down and licked his tip, catching a bit of saltiness on my tongue. Then I took his cock into my mouth and gently sucked him. He moaned as he watched me. I got my mouth halfway down his shaft before I gagged. He chuckled at my efforts, making me chuckle too. I wasn't sure if I was actually good at oral, but Cody seemed to enjoy what I was doing. Tasting him was definitely making me hotter. I gagged myself again before I backed off. I stroked him with my hand as I leaned down to examine his balls. I loved how he smelled. I nibbled his sack with my lips before using my tongue to play with his right testicle.

"That feels surprisingly nice," he smiled.

"What do you like most about it?"

"Your warm mouth and breath on my skin. The view is pretty good too."

"What would make it better?"

"A full body view."

"Oh, like this?"

I rose up on my knees and climbed over him, bringing his cock against my mound. I would have to stand up and squat to get his meat inside me.

"Having technical difficulties?" he grinned.

"No, I'm just enjoying my giant."

I climbed higher on his body and pushed his cock down against his stomach with my crotch. I loved the feel of his hard shaft against my pussy lips.

"Mmm, that's nice," I moaned as I slid my pussy along the underside of his shaft.

"It is," he breathed.

I was soaked and swollen for him. His eyes went sleepy as I massaged him harder. I scooted higher so I could rub my opening against his tip. It felt amazing when his glans slipped between my labia and tugged at my inner muscles. It made me extremely horny for him.

"I need you inside me," I groaned.

I rose up on my knees and adjusted his massive cock against my pussy. Then I began working him inside me. His tip eagerly slipped between my horny lips, putting delicious pressure on the most sensitive part of my vagina. Apart from my clit, my opening is where I liked hard pressure. I bounced on him a little, letting my juices drip down his cock. I was wildly horny and ready to take him deeper. I put my hands on his stomach and looked at his handsome face. He was watching me with sleepy eyes and a soft smile on his lips. I breathed out slowly and let my weight pull me down, and his thick meat slowly impaled me. I gasped from the incredible pressure inside me. Then I groaned in delight. His length hurt me a little, but not enough to ruin my fun.

"You are unbelievably hot, Gwen," Cody whispered as he watched my face.

I could feel his pulse throbbing inside me through his shaft.

"You're almost too much for me."

"Do what feels best. You're in control."

I chewed my lip and slowly bounced on his cock. The friction was breath-stealing.

"Oh my God," I groaned as I took him a little deeper each time.

I slowed my bouncing and indulged in his thickness. It was making my body twitch.

"Do you want me to do anything?" Cody whispered.

"Yes. Fuck me on my back."

I climbed off of him and lay on the mattress with my legs spread wide. He quickly crawled over me and guided his cock back into my pussy. He held my thighs and thrust deeper, making me tense and gasp.

"Too much?" he asked in concern.

"No. It's just intense."

"I'll be careful."

He readjusted his knees and grabbed my hips instead of my thighs so he could raise my butt a little higher. Then he held me steady and began to thrust. I sucked in a gasp as his thick meat steadily plowed deep inside me, keeping a perfect rhythm. He was careful not to push too deep.

"Oh God, yes," I groaned as I squeezed my tits and chewed my lip.

I suddenly felt like I could lose control at any moment. I had never been able to cum easily when I masturbated, and I had never reached orgasm during sex, but everything felt different as Cody moved inside me. I barely knew him, yet I trusted him with my body. I knew he cared about my pleasure, and that made me want him in every way.

"Can I cum inside you, Gwen?" he panted.

I could feel the tension in his muscles as he drew closer to orgasm.

"Yes, please," I begged, ready to lose control when he did.

He squeezed my hips and thrust a little faster and a little deeper, and I hit hot oblivion before he did. I cried out and tensed as pleasure crashed through my body in hot waves. My eyes rolled back as he studiously fucked me through the spasms.

"You are so fucking hot, Gwen," he groaned.

He pushed deeper and squeezed my hips as his cock jerked with orgasm. Hot cum flooded my twitching cunt, adding to the ecstasy. Cody moaned as he fucked me deeper, sending hot streams dripping out of me.

"Oh my God, please fuck me more," I whimpered.

Cody chuckled and obeyed despite being spent. He was hard enough to get me off again. I reached down and massaged my clit as he kept up his thrusts. He leaned down and kissed me as he pounded me faster. It didn't hurt when he wasn't raging hard.

"Do it harder. It doesn't hurt."

He obeyed and moved my body with a powerful thrust. I gasped as he did it again and again.

"Fuck, yes, make me cum," I begged as I massaged my clit and clutched at Cody's arm.

He was scooting me across the mattress with his thrusts. He solved the problem by wrapping his arms around me and holding my shoulders. Then he fucked me deeper. I was at his mercy, trapped under his heavy body with his cock pounding inside me, and it was perfect. My body twitched as my eyes rolled back. He worked another orgasm into my cunt in a matter of seconds. I cried out and shook as he massaged me through it. We were both sweating and panting when the pleasure finally subsided. Cody slowed his thrusts and released his grip on my shoulders so he could prop on his elbows again. He met my gaze and smiled at the dreamy look on my face.

"I'm going to need cookies and cider and maybe a nap before I can do that again," he grinned.

I burst out laughing and wiped the sweat off my forehead. I hadn't been that hot all winter.

"We have plenty of cookies and cider. I also have wine and champagne and stiffer drinks in the cupboard for Christmas cocktails."

"Oh, that's tempting, but too many stiff drinks will hinder my stiffness."

"We'll be careful then. Let's rest for a bit before we brave the cold kitchen for snacks."

We shuffled on the mattress until I was the little spoon and Cody was the big spoon. I pulled Cody's hand tight against my breasts as I watched the fire. I could feel him gently caressing my left nipple with his thumb.

"I love you touching me," I whispered.

"I love you touching me, too," he replied.

"What did you think about me when you first saw me at the Quick Mart?"

He chuckled and squeezed me tighter, making me smile.

"I thought you were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I first saw you in the parking lot through the store window. I was awestruck by your cute face and dark hair. I was certain you wouldn't be as cute once I saw you up close. Boy, I was wrong. You were enchanting. I would have spoken to you had I not been so intimidated by you. I was working up the nerve to at least say hi as I stood behind you in the checkout line. Then I was distracted by that little scar on your bottom lip. I had seen scars like that before, and they were usually on women who were abused by their partners. That sent my thoughts in a new direction. Then I saw another scar on your neck, just below your hairline. I ducked out of line at that point and watched you leave the store, wondering if someone was waiting for you in your car. I was relieved to see you were alone and that your tag wasn't local. It gave me hope that you had escaped the person that was hurting you. I spotted your car again when we drove by each other on the pass. I knew exactly where you were going at that point, and I was determined to check on you again. The storm gave me a perfect excuse. I know it probably sounds crazy, but after what happened with Megan, I felt like I knew you before I actually knew you," he whispered and kissed my hair.

My throat felt tight as I listened to his story. It made me feel sad and cared for at the same time. Then I realized something obvious.

"Cody, you loved Megan, didn't you?"

"I did," he whispered.

"For how long?"

"Since middle school. I admired her from afar for so many years. I was thrilled to be her friend in high school, but I was too chicken to tell her how I really felt. I actually worked up the courage to ask her to senior prom, but shithead Jason got to her first. I hate thinking how different our lives could have been if I had just told her how much I liked her. She might still be alive, and she wouldn't have suffered in a shit marriage for fifteen years."

"Cody, please don't blame yourself for someone else's bad choices. It's crazy."

He took a deep breath and nodded.

"I know. None of it was my fault, but it still feels like it sometimes."

"That's because you're a giant teddy bear with a heart bigger than your brain."

"Really? I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me."

"You're welcome."

After a few more minutes of cuddling, my stomach started grumbling, so we climbed out of bed and put on some clothes. Then we raided the kitchen. I wanted more than cookies for supper, so I whipped together a hearty vegetable stew. Once our stomachs were less grumbly, it was time for Christmas martinis by the fire. I impressed Cody with my chocolate and mint martini. Then he grossed me out with a failed cinnamon and rum martini. It might have worked had he known how to balance it. I heated up the cider to help wash the taste out of our mouths.

"Okay, I'm stuffed. Let's get naked and cuddle in front of the fire again," Cody suggested.

"I'm up for that, but first, I want to scoot the Christmas tree closer to the bed. I love how it smells."

"Am I not smelly enough for you?"

"You smell good in a different way," I chuckled.

Once the little tree was basking in the glow of the fire (at a safe distance, of course), I gave it some water before I stripped and joined Cody in bed.