A Perfect Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love Christmas trees," I smiled as I admired it.

"Wow, I didn't know I could be jealous of a fir tree," he sighed as he wrapped his arms around me.

I was the little spoon again, and I suddenly had a silky branch poking my right butt cheek.

"You both have excellent wood that smells nice, but only one of you gets to penetrate me."

"I seriously hope you're talking about me," he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and scooted up so I could get his cock between my thighs. Then I guided his tip against my pussy lips. Cody moaned as I massaged him into my arousal. He squeezed my breasts and rocked his hips, helping his cock slide into me. I gasped from the massive intrusion. I was a little sore from our first penetration, but it wasn't bad. He held my hip and massaged his hard meat inside me, making my body twitch. I picked up his hand and guided it to my sensitive bulb, and he knew exactly what I wanted. He swirled it with his finger and thrust a little faster, and I almost lost it. I clutched at the sheet and chewed my lip, indulging in the overwhelming sensation. I didn't know another person could make me feel that good. It was wonderful.

"Why are you squeezing me so much?" Cody panted.

"I can't help it. I'm trying not to cum."

"Why?" he chuckled.

"I love this feeling. I never felt it before you."

"I'm glad, but you're gonna make me cum really fast," he groaned.

I could feel his body twitching and his cock getting harder. It was pushing me over the edge.

"I want you to. I love it when you cum in me."

He squeezed me tighter and fucked me harder, then he gasped and tensed. He would push deeper when he ejaculated, and it made my eyes roll back every time. My hips bucked with orgasm as wet heat spilled into me. I gasped and squirmed as Cody fucked my trembling inner muscles. I clutched at the sheet to steady myself while working my hips against his thrusts. It was maddeningly hot and had me drooling by the end.

"God, that was nice. Thank you, Cody," I groaned as I melted against him.

"You're welcome, Gwen. Thank you too, and merry Christmas," he whispered and kissed my cheek.

"Merry Christmas, Cody," I yawned.

He pulled the blanket over us and squeezed me tight as he drifted off to sleep. I was extra tired after our digging adventure in the snow, but I wanted to enjoy the peaceful moment before I nodded off. Everything about that snowy Christmas day had been special, all thanks to Cody. I wondered if that muddy hole I created while digging up the Christmas tree had led to him getting stuck. I thanked the little tree just in case, then I yawned and squeezed Cody's arm as I drifted off to sleep. I slept better that night than I had in years. Then I woke up in Cody's arms, feeling happy and refreshed.

We made love countless times over the next few days. I taught Cody a few more recipes, and he taught me how to play poker. Four days after Christmas, the snow had melted enough for a plow to make it up the mountain. We heard it outside early Thursday morning, clearing the road and part of the driveway. With a little more shoveling, Cody's truck would be able to move again. My car was still stuck inside the covered shed, but another day of melting would free it. I was anxious to drive into town and call Joey just to hear his sweet voice again. I knew Cody was eager to talk to Becky too. The power was still out at the cabin, but we had enough supplies to rough it for a few more days if we needed to. Then I would be heading to South Carolina to meet Joey at my sister's house for New Year's Eve. Cody begged me to return to Morgan County afterward and stay with him for a few weeks, and I happily agreed. I honestly didn't have anywhere else to go besides my sister's house or my friend's house. The cabin would be occupied by a new renter as soon as I left.

After a hearty breakfast Friday morning, Cody shoveled the last of the snow out of the muddy driveway and cranked his truck. It roared to life without a hitch after its chilly snow nap. He planned to drive down the road to check on the power station while I took a shower. Then he would return and retrieve me for our first trip into town since the storm.

Once I was clean and dressed, I pulled on my coat to inspect the tire tracks in the driveway. I wanted to confirm if Cody parked in my Christmas tree hole or not. I was smiling to myself as I carefully crunched through the ice and snow on the lawn. I almost slipped twice. Some of the snow was frozen solid after the temperatures dropped overnight. I was halfway to the driveway when I heard a car coming up the road. I stopped and looked toward the mailbox, waiting for the car to appear. It was too soon for Cody to be returning and too early for the new renters to arrive. The cabin was at the end of the line. If the person was lost, they would have to pull into the driveway to turn around. The car that appeared was horribly familiar. My stomach dropped, and my body froze as my worst nightmare pulled into the yard. It was Don. He had found me.

I turned to run back into the cabin, but the snow and ice stopped me. I slipped and fell to my knees on a thick patch of ice. Then I couldn't stop slipping long enough to get back up. I heard Don laughing as he stepped out of his car and slammed the door. It made my blood run cold. I forced myself to my feet and scrambled towards the front door, slipping and staggering, but I was making progress. I would easily beat him inside. Then an ear-shattering boom scared me half to death. I shrieked and slipped on the ice again, falling on my side a few feet shy of the porch. The snow melt from the roof had made the ice worse in that area. In a moment of utter terror, I thought I had been shot, but I didn't feel any pain.

"Stop running, you stupid bitch. The second one will be aimed at your back if you don't listen," he spat.

Tears flooded my eyes as I carefully sat up and looked at my tormentor. He was dressed in his favorite fur-line business coat. He had a brand new handgun pointing at me. I'm sure he bought it the day after I disappeared.

"Do you have any idea how embarrassing it was to have my wife and son run out on me on Thanksgiving day with a house full of relatives? You wouldn't believe the stupid story I had to spin to convince them everything was alright. I should shoot you now for the trouble you caused. I have never been more disrespected in my life. I expected better from you. Have you learned nothing these past eighteen years? Did you actually think I would let you get away with this?" he screamed.

I shook my head, fearing he would shoot me at any moment. But he grumbled and scratched his head. He knew dealing with his anger was easier than dealing with a murder charge.

"You have seriously ruined everything for me this year. Despite it all, I'm willing to give you a second chance. If you and Joey come home, I'll forget this ever happened. If you don't, I'll kill you both and deal with the consequences. That's how angry I am right now."

I was shaking with terror as I tried to think of a plan. I would rather die than go home with Don, but then I wouldn't be able to warn Joey. I would have to do what he said if I wanted to protect my son.

"I'll come home. Just don't hurt me or Joey," I stammered and carefully climbed to my feet.

"That's a good girl. I knew you had some brain cells left in that pretty head of yours. You survived this long, haven't you?" he laughed.

He was happy that he had won. That's all he really wanted, to win and control the people closest to him. Suddenly, we heard the rumble of a truck coming up the road. Don looked at me and cursed before he shoved his gun inside his coat. My heart dropped again. I knew it was Cody coming back to retrieve me, and I wasn't sure how he and Don would react to each other. I heard Don curse again when he saw Morgan County Sheriff written on the side of the truck. I could see the confusion on Cody's face through the front window as he looked between Don and me. He pulled into the yard and rolled his window down, wearing a friendly smile.

"Good morning, folks! I hope y'all had a good Christmas. I'm just stopping by to check on everyone and let you know the power should be back this afternoon. Is everything alright?"

"We're good, officer, thank you. My wife and I were just trying to navigate the ice without hurting ourselves. It's a mess around the porch."

"I don't doubt it. You alright, mam?"

Don looked at me, wearing a death glare, daring me to ask for help.

"I'm good, sir. I'm just not used to this much ice, but I'll manage."

Don smiled at my answer before he turned and smiled at Cody. When he looked away from me, I made a finger gun and pointed inside my coat. Cody knew what I meant. He forced a smile and nodded as he looked between Don and me.

"You two be careful then. There are icy spots on the road too. Take it easy going down the mountain. Have a happy New Year!" he called and started to back out of the driveway.

My heart sank as I watched him leaving. Was he really leaving me? Maybe he planned to follow us once we were in Don's car. That had to be it.

"That was close," Don sighed as he glared at me again. "Quit stalling and get over here," he snapped.

Cody was about to disappear out of the driveway when I noticed he had stopped the truck. I kept my head down as I inched over the ice, trying not to fall again. That's when I heard an engine surge. My head snapped up in time to see the truck launch toward Don. Don turned around right as the grill slammed into his chest, knocking him across the lawn. The truck slid to a stop a few inches from Don's feet. Then Cody dived out of the cab. Don was conscious and reaching into his coat when Cody's fist made contact with his face. He knocked him senseless, preventing him from grabbing his gun. Cody wrestled Don onto his stomach and cuffed his hands behind his back. Then he yanked him over again and pulled the gun out of his coat. Don was groaning and cursing as he struggled to raise his head.

"You good for nothing piece of shit. You bought a pretty new gun to help you control the people that hate you, didn't you? What you actually did was shoot yourself in the foot and earn yourself a trip to the hospital."

Cody cocked the gun, aimed it at Don's right foot, and fired. I shrieked as the blast echoed through the mountains. Don screamed in pain and attempted to squirm away from Cody as his foot bled all over the snow.

"Hmm, that might be a week's stay in the hospital. Let's make it two."

I gasped as he cocked the gun and aimed it at Don's left foot.

"Cody, stop! That's enough!" I yelled.

He looked at me in confusion for a moment, then he tossed the gun across the lawn and rushed over to check on me. He almost slid across the ice right into me. We stumbled into each other's arms before we fell into the ice and slush. Cody pulled me against his chest and squeezed me breathless as I burst into sobs.

"Shh, Gwen, it's okay. I got you," he whispered and kissed my hair.

Even through my sobbing and shaking, I could feel Cody trembling. I wasn't the only one scared witless. I was just terrible at hiding it.

"Thank you, Cody. Why did you shoot him in the foot?"

"I wanted to cripple him for a few weeks. That gives me time to move you and Joey to my house. I doubt Don is brave enough to come looking for you there. I wanted to hit him harder with my truck, but the back wheels kept sliding in the mud. I didn't want to risk hitting you."

"You're a good man, Cody. I'm impressed you didn't kill him."

"I wanted to, but this is better. I'm not giving him an easy way out like I did with Jason. Don has done enough to put himself away for a long time. I'll make sure of it."

"Um, should we call an ambulance or something?"

"I'll give him a few more minutes to whimper. Then I'll radio for help."

Cody helped me back into the cabin to warm up before he started cleaning up the mess in the yard. We were going to have a busy day and a lot of interviews. Once I stopped trembling, I felt perfectly safe again. The cabin still smelled like Christmas, and I had made some of the best memories of my adult life there. I was going to offer to buy it as soon as Don was locked away.

Twenty minutes later, a roar of sirens rushed up the mountain. One ambulance and six Morgan County Sheriff trucks poured into the yard. Big Mike himself was there to check on Cody. I could see how Mike got his name. He was about two inches taller than his giant son. They both had bright blue eyes and charming smiles, but Big Mike had an impressive handlebar mustache. Once Don was patched up and on his way to the hospital, a crew of deputies and the sheriff came into the cabin to discuss the incident. I made everyone coffee before we gathered around the fire to chat. Cody introduced me to his fellow deputies and his dad before he explained what happened with Don. Even Bobby was there to entertain us with his hillbilly accent. The mattress in front of the fire didn't escape his notice. He was sure to joke about it twice before the interview ended.

It was close to two o'clock when the last deputy left the crime scene, and I was starving. We climbed into Cody's truck, being careful not to disturb the crime scene tape, and drove off the mountain to find a late lunch and call our dearly missed children. Joey was shocked when I told him what had happened. He was ready to drive north to find me, but I assured him I was safe and looking forward to seeing him in a few days for the New Year's Eve party at my sister's house. Becky was well and ready to return to the mountains to see her dad. Cody mentioned Santa had brought him a girlfriend for Christmas, and I could hear her laughing in response. If she were anything like her dad, we would be good friends in no time. I didn't think it was possible to dislike Cody. He was too sweet and charming to make enemies, and I planned to spend Christmas with him at the cabin for many years to come.

It was getting dark when we finally arrived back at the cabin. We ate a light supper before snuggling together in front of the fire with some chocolate and mint martinis. Cody declared it to be the best girly drink he had ever had. We talked about our hopes for the future before we made love and fell asleep. I would be heading to my sister's house in the morning to see Joey. I wouldn't get to see Cody again for three whole days. Once I returned to Morgan county with Joey, we planned to rent a big truck and collect our things from Don's house while he was still in the hospital. A long, annoying trial was waiting in our future. We planned to file every charge in the book against Don and send him away for a few years, and Cody was essential to our plan. Don attempted to pull a gun on a deputy sheriff. That wouldn't go over well for him, considering every judge in Morgan County was good friends with Cody and Big Mike. I couldn't help thinking I was going to enjoy the trial a little, especially with all of Cody's deputy friends there to offer their support.

I woke up the next morning and smiled to see Cody's handsome face inches from mine. I kissed his cheek before I climbed out of bed to visit the bathroom. That's when I noticed my little Christmas tree. It needed to be planted again before we left the cabin. I climbed back into bed and crawled on top of Cody. He stirred and smiled as I pressed his morning wood against my pussy.

"Mmm, good morning, beautiful," he whispered as I sank down on him.

"It's a very good morning," I smiled as I slowly bounced on his cock.

I loved feeling his thick meat moving inside me. He reached up and squeezed my breasts and thrust against my bouncing. I gasped when he hit deep in my belly. It felt wild and satisfying. I laid down on him to get my weight off his cock. He held my thighs and moved me up and down on his meat, making me ridiculously hot. I rested against his chest as he pleasured us both.

"Mmm, roll me over and fuck me slower," I groaned.

He obeyed and carefully rolled me onto my back and laid on top of me. I spread my legs wider, inviting him deeper. He held my shoulders and kissed me as he fucked me slowly, satisfying the horny ache inside me.

"Fuck me faster now," I panted.

He tightened his grip on my shoulders and tripled his pace. I gasped from the delicious friction. Then my hips bucked with orgasm. I sank my fingernails into his arms as he fucked me through the pleasure. He grunted a second later and filled me with cum. I loved feeling the wet heat soaking my cunt as he struggled to maintain his rhythm. He smiled and groaned as his cock continued to flex with orgasmic aftershocks. I kissed him as the pleasure subsided. He relaxed against my breasts, letting our hearts pound against each other. Then he rolled us over again so I could rest on top of him. He could safely fall asleep in that position without crushing me. I smiled and played with his hair until my stomach started grumbling. It was finally time to get up and start our day.

After breakfast and before our showers, Cody helped me carry the little fir tree outside to be replanted. I searched the edge of the driveway and discovered the messy hole where it originally stood. There was a deep tire track in the middle of the hole where Cody's back wheel got stuck during the storm.

"Ha! I knew it. My Christmas tree helped bring us together," I smiled.

"What are you talking about?"

I explained my theory and showed Cody the hole and the tracks, and he had to agree that's what happened.

"Damn, I knew something was up. I would have been able to get out of the yard that night if the hole wasn't there. Your living Christmas tree was an excellent idea, Gwen."

"It really was, but now I think we should plant it further away from the driveway. I don't want anyone running over it."

We selected a nice spot higher up in the yard and got to work. Twenty minutes later, the little Christmas tree was planted again. Then we headed back into the cabin to clean up. We stood in the yard and kissed for five minutes before we finally went to our own vehicles. A light snow was falling as I followed Cody's truck down the mountain. I blew him a kiss goodbye as he turned down the road that led to the sheriff's office. Then I took the exit for the highway and headed east. A tear of joy rolled down my cheek as I reflected on everything that had happened. I met a handsome hero and fell in love. Then I experienced real pleasure for the first time in my life. Then I feared I would lose it all in a blink. But the best part was I didn't have to live in fear anymore. I was finally free, and I planned to share the rest of my life with a man that would never hurt me. I truly had a perfect Christmas that year.

The end.