A Perfect Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to her building, I think Davis could sense that I was nervous. Once we got in the elevator, he slipped his arm around me, gave me a little squeeze, and pressed a kiss to my cheek. Which had me almost forgetting why we were there.

Using my key, I unlocked the door. And when we stepped into my gran's apartment, her caregiver Anna smiled when she saw me, and pointed into her bedroom. "She's just watching Wheel of Fortune."

I whispered to Davis, "That's her favorite show. She's crazy about Pat Sajak. Hopefully she'll be distracted enough that I can slip the bag on her bed without her noticing."

Of course, her face lit up as soon as we walked into her room and she got a look at Davis. She flashed him a teasing smile, and I just about died when she asked me, "So, is this your new husband, Dani? Because he's very dishy." Lately, I never knew what was going to come out of her mouth, but I just wished she hadn't said that.

Davis quietly chuckled, while I turned about three different shades of red, as I explained, "No, Gran. This is my friend, Davis. And he just stopped in to say hello. And Davis, this is my grandmother, Eleanor Walker."

While Davis extended his hand, smiled and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Walker," I snuck around behind her, grabbed her wallet, comb and lipstick off the night table and tucked it all inside. Then I held my breath and slipped her new bag onto her bed, and crossed my fingers, hoping she wouldn't notice it was brand new, and start asking what happened to the other one. Or get upset, and start having another crying fit.

We stayed for a bit, till her show was over and she'd had her medication that helped her sleep. When she started yawning, I gave her a kiss and said, "It looks like you're ready for bed, Gran."

She nodded, glanced down and saw her purse, and without even mentioning it, she curled onto her side, pulled up the blanket, closed her eyes and mumbled, "I think I'd better get some sleep."

We were so happy that we'd manage to pull it off, the two of us got into a laughing fit in the elevator, till I was wiping tears from my eyes, I was just so relieved. But when we got outside, we both looked at each other and suddenly we stopped laughing when Davis pulled me into his arms, tipped up my face and kissed me.

Slipping my arms around his neck, I slid my fingers into his hair, and I shivered at the feel of his hands sliding down over my back. I don't how long we kissed, but it just felt so good, I don't think either one of us wanted to be the one to end it.

An older man, about to walk into the building, cleared his throat and chuckled, and I felt my cheeks burning when we realized we had an audience, and pulled apart.

Standing out in front of the building, we were holding hands waiting for a taxi to drive by, so we could head home. When he asked, "So, are you the only one taking care of your grandmother, Dani?"

I told him about my mother getting re-married, and that she and her new husband were away on their honeymoon. And I mentioned that my mother was the one who usually took care of all her needs. "When they get back, they plan to have my gran move in with them. They've got a granny flat in their new house. But I want them to keep her caregiver, because she's getting a little more forgetful, so she'll need more help."

"She'd probably enjoy the company too," he said, just as a taxi pulled up.

When we got to my apartment building, I was tempted to invite him up, but I knew we'd be seeing each other for dinner and the Nutcracker with Amelia. And I didn't want to rush things. So, I leaned in, gave him a quick kiss, stroked his cheek and said, "Goodnight. And thanks for helping me out with my gran, and for being so understanding about the whole thing."

He tugged my hand as I was about to get out of the cab, winked and said, "No problem. I'll see you tomorrow."

After the day we'd shared, sleep was almost impossible. I just couldn't get him out of my head. But at least I knew we'd have at least one last night together, even if that's all we had. Though I was really hoping for more.

**

My lips curled into a smile as I was applying my lipstick when I heard Davis buzz up from the lobby. And when he knocked on my door and I opened up to let him in, I could feel my eyes pop. I was so blown away by how hot he looked dressed for a night out, in his perfectly tailored black suit, burgundy tie and crisp white shirt.

As he let his gaze slide over me, the look in his eyes was almost enough to melt my panties, when he murmured, "Wow! You look really beautiful." He leaned in to kiss my cheek, and I could feel my heart flutter, just from the touch of his lips.

"I've still got to pick up my niece," he explained, with a chuckle. "She's at my mom's getting her hair done."

As I picked up my black velvet jacket, that matched my body-hugging knee-length dress, I imagined she'd be excited about going out for the night, considering she was only eight. Though she seemed so mature for her age.

Stepping in behind me to help me slip my jacket on, Davis sent shivers down my spine when he whispered against my ear, "I'm thinking Amelia better sit between us, so I'm not tempted to do anything I shouldn't be doing."

Smirking, I turned and took hold of him by the chin and made him laugh when I brushed my lips to his and said, "Then I guess you'll have no choice, but to behave yourself tonight."

I chuckled as we walked to the door with him murmuring, "You mean I have to behave all night?"

When we stepped out of my building, I was a little surprised that there was a tall dark-haired driver holding open the door of a shiny, black Mercedes. Davis explained, "This is my friend and driver, Thomas. I thought it would be nice to get dropped off at the door, and I won't have to spend an hour hunting for somewhere to park."

It was nice settling back into the soft, leather seats, especially with Davis's hand wrapped around mine. Though it did remind me that we came from two different worlds, considering that I drove a very basic little Toyota, that still had a few payments left.

When we arrived at his mother's townhouse, Amelia answered the door looking absolutely adorable in a red velvet dress with a pearl drop necklace and shiny black patten leather shoes. With her hair up, she looked like a young lady, especially with little matching pearl earrings adorning her ears. "Don't you look lovely," I said, making her rock back on her heels and blush.

Davis's pretty, blonde-haired mother, standing just behind her, smiled and extended her hand. "Hi, I'm Davis's mother, Jenny Burton. And you must be Miss Cole. My granddaughter's been talking about you non-stop. And she's thrilled that you've agreed to join them tonight."

Amelia slyly smiled up at her uncle and made us all laugh the way she teasingly batted her eyelashes, obviously proud of her matchmaking.

"Please, call me Dani," I told his mom, who thankfully, seemed quite friendly.

Davis was right, after we'd stopped for a quick dinner at a little bistro down the street, it was nice being dropped off right in front of the theatre, especially since it was starting to snow.

Though she looked quite grown up, dressed up for a night out, Amelia, reminded us that she was only eight, when she spread her arms open wide, closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue to catch a few snowflakes. Then she looked around and smiled with a look of wonder in her eyes as she watched the snow coming down and coating everything, like icing on a cake. "Don't you just love it when it snows? Everything just looks so much prettier."

"It does look pretty," I agreed, as Davis took a look at his watch and led us inside.

We had Amelia sitting between us. And the way Davis and I kept smiling over at each other, I think we were enjoying watching her reaction as much as the performance. Her eyes, big as saucers, she kept whispering, "Isn't this beautiful?"

It was a wonderful performance, and I really enjoyed it. It was so colorful and fun, the kids in the audience seemed to love it, too.

But by the time it was over, Amelia was rubbing her eyes and yawning, ready to fall asleep. Davis lifted her into his arms and carried her outside, where his driver helped him tuck her into the back seat.

"Amelia is staying with my mother tonight," Davis explained, as we headed north on the expressway, with her fast asleep beside him. "She's excited because the two of them are planning to make a gingerbread house tomorrow."

"That should be fun," I said, smiling across at him, wondering where that left us tonight.

The snow was coming down so hard, everyone was moving at a crawl. And I was relieved when we finally took an exit ramp off the highway and carefully made our way to Davis's mother's house.

While Thomas shoveled some of the snow off the steps, I held the door open, so Davis could carry Amelia inside. Seeing that she was asleep, his mother pointed him to a bedroom down the hallway. When he came back, he told her, "I took her shoes off and put a blanket over her."

His mother nodded and said, "Thanks."

I noticed his mother looked worried as the three of us stood at her big front picture window watching the snow coming down.

"You know, you two are welcome to stay tonight," she offered. "Then you won't have to drive home in this snowstorm."

Davis smiled over at me. "Thanks, Mom, but I'm only a few minutes away. And Thomas is driving tonight, so I'm sure we'll be okay."

It was coming down so hard by the time we got to his place, I had to grab the armrest when the car slid a bit as we turned into his driveway.

I looked up as we pulled up in front, and I noticed he had really beautiful big, two-story house. Though I was just glad once we got inside, safe and sound. Considering how hard it was snowing, I thought I should ask, "Does Thomas have far to go home?"

Davis chuckled, pointing at the back of the house. "No, he's two minutes away. He's got an apartment above the garage."

"Oh, that's good."

"So..." He nodded towards his kitchen. "How about a night cap, or maybe a hot drink?"

"Something warm would be nice," I said, shivering a bit after coming in from the cold.

He took me by the hand and I smiled as he walked me into his beautiful state-of-the-art kitchen. As he took out a bag of coffee, I noticed he had a big, shiny coffee maker that looked like it belonged in a coffee bar.

"How about a coffee with a shot of Bailey's?"

"Sounds good," I said, looking everywhere at once, because I'd just never seen such a gorgeous kitchen, with its grey granite counters and gleaming white cupboards.

I managed to snap out of it and follow him when he put everything on a tray and led us into his big airy family room. I liked that all he had to do was push a few buttons and the fireplace sprang to life and the big Christmas tree in the corner of the room lit up with about a thousand tiny fairy lights. As music started playing on his sound system, I smiled over at him, because I'd always loved hearing Nat King Cole singing, The Christmas Song. Just hearing it, made it feel more festive.

"This is a really lovely house," I said glancing around as we took a seat together on one of the leather couches.

He looked around then, too. "It's a little big for me on my own, but I like being out of the city and having some land around me."

"I can see why. It feels like you're out in the country, yet you're not too far from downtown."

"Yeah, it only takes me about twenty minutes to get to work." Then he looked over at me and seemed a little hesitant as he said, "I hope you don't mind staying tonight. I've got a guest bedroom. And I'm sure I can find you something else to wear."

I don't know if it was because of his fancy coffee machine, but the coffee was delicious. "Hmm, that is good coffee," I said setting down my cup on the tray, before I shifted a little closer.

He smiled looking pleased as he put his cup down, and turned to face me.

Leaning in, I whispered against his ear. "Or, the two of us could share a bed."

He broke into a smile, pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me, and looked into my eyes. "I didn't want to presume, but I would love to spend the night with you, Dani."

I got all tingly as he slid a hand into my hair and kissed me. And now that we were finally on our own and knew that no one was going to interrupt us, we got so lost in the kiss, we just couldn't pull apart. He had me so aroused, I felt like I was crawling out of my skin as he slid his hand down over my back and began to massage my backside.

He felt hard as steel, pressing up between my legs. And I could tell from the stormy look in his eyes that he was every bit as aroused as I was, especially as he deepened the kiss, and I started grinding on him.

We were both pretty breathless when he finally pulled apart, and he nodded toward the hallway. "I'm thinking we'd be more comfortable in bed."

I was almost giddy when he took me by the hand and led the way to his bedroom. But as soon as I stepped inside, I said, "Wow!" when I saw his bed, that had to be the biggest I'd ever seen.

As he tugged the zipper down on my dress, as he nuzzling my neck, sending the most delicious little shivers down my spine. I smiled, watching his eyes go big as my little black dress slid down over my body and pooled at my feet on the floor.

"Whoa!" he murmured, letting his gaze slide over me.

I was happy to see that he approved of my new black lace push-up bra and matching panties, along with my lace topped, thigh-high black silk stockings, that I was hoping he'd get a chance to see tonight.

"My turn," I said, tipping up his chin and sucking his bottom lip between my teeth.

His chest was heaving pretty hard as I undid his tie, tossed it aside and started working on his shirt, with his hands gripping my hips and his eyes locked on mine.

Smirking, I stroked the bulge behind his fly, and watched his eyes roll skyward as he let out an almost painful groan. "Dani, you've got me so close to the edge, if I were you, I wouldn't tease me."

Playfully smiling into his eyes, I undid his belt, tugged down his fly and pushed his pants down so he could kick them off. And he was so hard, I could see the outline of his erection straining against his boxers, kind of pulsating.

I figured he'd had enough teasing when he picked me up, and made me laugh when he tossed me over his shoulder and carried me over to his bed, where he placed me on my back.

The heated look in his eyes had me trembling as I watched him push down his boxers letting his erection spring free. And oh my, he was a big boy. Now it was my turn to say, "Wow!" What a body, nothing but lean, toned muscle. And what he was rocking between his legs had my pussy clenching so hard, I was practically vibrating in place.

Though I was amazed that he took his time, considering how aroused he was. Crawling up onto the bed, he cupped my face in his hands, slipped his tongue between my lips and kissed me long and slow.

But the feel of him sliding himself up and down between my legs was getting me so wet, I knew I had to get the rest of my things off, or I might climax before he even got inside me.

Smiling into my eyes he hooked his thumbs into the sides of my panties. But once he slid them down, the way he groaned when he looked between my legs and saw how swollen and needy I was, he had to know I was aching for him.

I shivered as he unclipped my bra, pulled it off me and tossed it away. And he had my nipples tingling like mad as he licked around each one, whispering, "Every inch of you is perfect." As he drew a nipple into the heat of his mouth, I twisted my hands into his hair to hold him in place, because the things he was doing with his tongue was driving me wild.

Although, I got the feeling that he might be a leg man when I noticed he left my stockings on, since he seemed to like sliding his hands over the silky feel of my legs.

Reaching between us, I started stroking him up and down. And I could tell from the way he growled that it wouldn't take much to push him over the edge.

One by one, I watched wide-eyed as he lifted my legs over his shoulders. Sliding his hands over my silk covered legs, he clutched my thighs and spread me open wide. And when he buried his face between my legs, I swear he had me seeing stars, as he kept licking me up and down, sliding a finger inside me, and teasing my clit with his thumb, till he had me quaking.

"Ooh, I'm coming," I cried out on a broken breath. I could feel him smiling against my sex as he kept licking. Adding a second finger, he kept working them in and out, till he found my g-spot. He had me shivering so hard, he had to hold me down as I tossed back my head, twisting the sheets in my fists as I came in a blinding rush.

When he took hold of himself and pressed at my opening, his eyes never left mine as we both felt the moment of penetration. Carefully pushing his way inside me, I was trembling as I clenched around him, while he slowly inched his way in deeper.

He let go of my legs and I wrapped them around his back as he rode me, brushing kisses over my eyes and nose and finally my lips.

"You're so tight," he murmured against my lips as he thrust, pulled back and thrust in even deeper.

I smiled at the sound of the music filtering through the house. And I recognized Brian Adam's romantic ballad, "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman."

Davis slowed his thrusts and looked into my eyes, as Brian sang,

You've got to breathe her, really taste her, 'til you can feel her in your blood

And when you can see your unborn children in her eyes,

You know you really love a woman

I was just so blow away. I'd never felt anything like it. We'd already grown close, I felt spellbound, just looking into his eyes.

I tried to laugh it off when I started tearing up, but when he touched his lips to my cheeks and kissed my tears away, my heart clenched so hard in my chest that I knew I loved him.

Still buried deep inside me, for the longest time he just held me, and I could tell he was feeling it, too. I'm sure we both knew that this was so much more than just sex.

When he claimed my lips as he began to thrust, I thought it was such a perfect way to make love, with his lips on mine, and our hands sliding over each other's bodies. As I wound my hands into his hair, I could feel the pressure mounting, and I knew he was just as close from the way his body was tensing.

He got up on his hands, and I dug my heels into his backside as he picked up his pace and really started to ride me. When he clenched his jaw and started to growl, I could feel his release spurting inside me. Yet he kept pumping, till I knew he gave me everything he had. I just felt so elated, after sharing something like that, I made him laugh when I cradled his face in my hands and covered his face with kisses.

Wrapping me in his arms, with his forehead on mine, he whispered, "I don't know about you, but I've never in my life felt anything even close to that before."

I shook my head. "Neither have I."

Holding hands, side by side on the bed, staring up at the ceiling, as we slowly began to catch our breath, he chuckled. "Now, I'm really glad I didn't try and drive you home in that storm tonight."

I smiled across the bed at him. "Me, too."

We lay there for a while, till he finally found the energy to pick me up and carry me into his bathroom. We had so much fun, washing each other with the water pelting down on us, we couldn't stop laughing.

I'm sure we did a lot more kissing than washing, and of course just soaping each other up was enough to get us aroused again.

His eyes rolled skyward when I reached between us, and soaped him up in my fist, till he was nice and hard.