A Perfect Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breathing was ragged when he turned me around so I was facing the wall, and he bent me over at the waist. I let out a gasp when I felt him slide two fingers inside me, as he cupped my breast in his other hand, and began twisting my nipple between his fingers, sending a shocking little jolt straight to my tingling puss.

He made me come so hard I thought my legs would give out. So, I was glad that Davis slipped his arm around me to keep me from falling. But he soon had me shivering all over again when he started nudging his way inside me. I could feel my eyes pop, because he felt huge, pushing his way into me from behind.

It was a good thing he was holding me up. I was shivering so hard my legs were getting shaky as I got closer and closer to flying over the edge. He hugged me against him, presses kisses along my spine as he climaxed, still pumping into me deep, while I clenched my inner muscles around him as tight as I could, till I knew I'd milked him dry.

When he turned me around, I could see the amusement in his eyes as he slid his hands down over my back and said, "I'm thinking we'd better try this again, and see if we can actually clean up this time, but no guarantees."

Once we finally got to bed, it felt so good to feel Davis's big, hard body curled up against mine, with him tucked in tight against my backside. I fell into such a blissful sleep, it had me wondering how I'd be able to sleep without him, after sharing his bed.

When I woke up in the morning, I took a look out the window and could see it was still snowing pretty heavy. Deciding I'd better check in with work, I grabbed my phone and was relieved to see there was a notice that the library was closed because of the weather.

I looked back at Davis who was grinning as he told me, "The roads are closed. So, I'm thinking we should have breakfast in bed and enjoy a snow day."

I thought that was an excellent idea, as he kissed the end of my nose, turned on the TV and handed me the remote.

"I'll put on some coffee, and you just stay in bed and keep warm." Watching his nice tight butt stroll towards the kitchen, I sighed as I snuggled into the blankets. Because I couldn't think of a nicer way to spend a snow day, than naked in bed with him.

We watched a funny game show together, which made me think of my grandmother. So, I decided I'd better call and check on her. When Anna told me she was fine and was still asleep, I was just glad she was safe at home.

When we finally decided to get out of bed, Davis gave me one of his white dress shirts to wear. From the naughty grin he was wearing as he helped me slip it on, I got the feeling he liked that it was short enough for me to be flashing a lot of leg. Plus, I noticed he didn't do up very many buttons, so I was showing a lot of cleavage.

We were in the kitchen, putting together some lunch when his niece Amelia called, and asked to Face Time with him. She was so excited, she was smiling from ear to ear, when she saw the two of us together in his kitchen.

"You're both there!" she said, calling her grandmother over and pointing at us.

Davis's mom smiled and said, "I'm glad to see you two got home okay, especially with how hard it's still coming down out there."

Davis asked Amelia, "So, what did you have for breakfast, kiddo?"

"We had French toast with maple syrup and butter. And it was really good."

"It sounds good. So, have you started your gingerbread house, yet?"

She nodded and pointed at the little gingerbread house she'd been decorating with candies. "So, do you like it?"

"You did a really good job. We'll have to put it on the table at Christmas."

I thought it was sweet that he was taking an interest in his niece, especially since her parents were having some problems.

His mother reached for the phone and said, "I guess we should say goodbye and let you two have your lunch."

Once he hung up, I laughed when Davis pushed aside his phone, stepped in behind me, and nuzzled my neck, while sliding up the shirt I was wearing, till I could feel the air on my bare backside.

"Hmm, no panties," he said with a smile in his voice.

I smirked at him over my shoulder and gave him a little rub with my tush. Before I could think of a witty response, he had sweat pants down around his ankles, and he was brushing his erection back and forth over my backside.

"Spread your legs," he whispered against my ear.

Happy to comply, I leaned over the counter, parted my legs and both of us moaned when I felt him nudging his way in. "Ooh, Davis, you feel so big this way."

"And you feel like heaven," he said, kissing his way up to my ear.

Sliding his hands under the shirt, cupping my breasts in his hands, he bent his knees and started pumping. As I clenched around him drawing him in, I was thinking it was a good thing no one was watching us now, since he had me nearly clawing at the counter.

I could feel him tensing, knowing he was almost there, I thrust back as he thrust up, pumping into me hard and deep. A little a shiver skittered through me when I felt him beginning to pulsate deep inside me. He hugged me tight, both of us groaning as we came.

When he turned me around and kissed me, I threw my arms around his neck and made him laugh at how hard I squeezed him.

Chuckling, he nodded at the cheese board we'd put together with some fruit and bread. "I guess we'd better go wash up again, so we can have some lunch."

**

We ate in the kitchen overlooking his big back yard. Everything just looked so pretty coated in white. The tall pines, looked so festive, all they needed was lights, since mother nature had provided a pristine coating of snow.

"You've got such a beautiful view, going all the way back to that lush green forest," I said watching a bright red cardinal land on one of the bird feeders, that circled his yard.

"It is a nice sized property. When I had this place built, I had planned to have a family. But I don't imagine that'll ever happen now."

I looked over at him, confused, because he wasn't exactly ancient. "You could still have children if you wanted. What are you about thirty-five? You're not that old."

He shrugged. "Actually, I just turned forty, so..." He hesitated, and finally he said, "I was married once."

"Oh." I wasn't too sure how to respond to something like that.

He turned his gaze to the window and the snow-covered swimming pool as he explained, "Turns out she was more into her tennis coach and our pool boy, than she was into me."

I must have blinked for about a minute, because I couldn't believe that his ex could be that stupid. To be lucky enough to be married to a man like him, and throw it all away for a fling with the help? There had to be something wrong with her.

"Are you kidding? She must not have been playing with a full deck."

He threw back his head and laughed when I said that. Though, I was glad to see that he could laugh about it now. Till he went on and explained, "I met her at a club. I had just lost my father to cancer, and we were really close. So, I was feeling pretty down, and I thought she was fun. She was always the life of the party. Trouble was, she never wanted to stay home. At least not with me. When I discovered what she'd been up with her coach, and the pool boy, we parted ways." He smiled across the table at me, reached over and squeezed my hand. "That was over ten years ago. And I haven't really been looking for anyone since... until now."

Smiling into his eyes, I got up, walked around the table, and crawled into his lap. As I slid my hands into his hair, I whispered against his lips, "Well, I'm very happy to be here with you now, because I think you're the nicest man I've ever met." I kissed him and said, "And the sexiest." Gently nibbling on his lip, I murmured, "And definitely the naughtiest."

He laughed and shook his head. "I know It sounds crazy, but the moment I saw you, I just knew."

"You mean when you first saw me at the store?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I was so tempted to ask you out, but obviously it wasn't the right time. But I couldn't believe my luck when Amelia and I walked into the library, and there you were."

"I was surprised to see you, too. Considering I was so mortified after what had happened, and I was actually hoping that I'd never have to set eyes on you again."

"I guess everything happens for a reason. And I think the two of us were meant to meet."

"I think so, too," I whispered as I straddled his thighs, slipped my tongue between his lips, and started the launch sequence all over again.

**

We were both a little disappointed when our snow day was over, when we heard the snow plows out clearing the roads.

The two of us made pasta and salad together for dinner, but we were both pretty quiet as we ate. I think we would have loved at least one more day together, though we knew we couldn't stay and play forever.

We got dressed together in his bedroom. While I was slipping on my panties and bra, Davis came up behind me, wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"I wish there was a way you could stay," he said, sounding a little wistful.

Though I would have loved to have stayed, I didn't say anything, though I enjoyed the feeling of him holding me for a while. Until he went and put on a sweater and some jeans and grabbed his car keys, so he could drive me home.

The only sound in the car was the radio playing 'White Christmas' as we drove along the highway toward the city, though I'm sure both of our minds were racing.

"Do you get any time off over the holidays?" Davis asked, looking hopeful.

"I've got a week off, starting on Monday, because I've got to use up my holidays before the new year."

I laughed at the way he wiggled his eyebrows and smiled when he heard that. "So, I'm thinking we could spend the holiday week together. Unless you've made other plans."

"No, I was just going to catch up on some reading. And do some fun stuff, like clean my oven and tidy my closets."

"Well, you know I've got a lot of books at my place, so..." I could tell he was trying to keep a straight face.

I leaned over and touched my lips to his ear. "I think if I was staying with you, I wouldn't be doing a lot of reading."

He laughed. "So, is that a, yes? Will you spend the week with me?"

"Yes," I said, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "I would love to spend the holidays with you."

Thankfully my parents were coming home the next day, so I wouldn't have to worry about my checking in on my grandmother as much.

**

Next day, I kept my eye on the time, because I had to leave for work right after lunch, so I could make it out to the airport in time to pick up my mom and step-dad from their honeymoon.

As I drove toward the highway, I imagined they'd be tanned and relaxed after two weeks away.

Just then my phone chimed, breaking into my thoughts, and I answered with my blue tooth. I saw it was my grandmother's caregiver Anna, though she was crying so hard, I could hardly make out what she was saying.

"Anna, what happened? What's wrong?"

"Dani, I'm sorry, but she's gone. She was sitting in her chair watching one of her programs, when I went in to use the bathroom. And when I came out, she was gone. I looked downstairs and checked up and down the street, but I couldn't see her anywhere. I don't know where she would have gone. I wonder if I should call the police."

"Don't worry, we'll find her. I'm in my car, so I can drive around the neighborhood. I don't think she would have gone too far."

"Oh Dani, I hope you find her."

I put on my turn signal, took a right, and headed back towards my grandmother's apartment.

When my phone chimed again, I prayed it was Anna calling to say that she'd found her.

But it was Davis.

"Hey, Dani."

"Davis, my grandmother's missing."

"I know, I'm looking right at her."

"What do you mean, you're looking at her? Where are you?"

"I'm in my office. And she and Pat and I are having some lunch."

"Pat? Who's Pat?"

He chuckled. "Pat Sajak. I put Wheel of Fortune on my computer, and she's watching while she's having a cup of tea."

"How on earth did you find her?"

"I had to go out and to pick up a few things. And when I was walking back into the store, I couldn't believe it when I saw her at the jewelry counter. So, I brought up to my office and ordered us some lunch. I tried calling you, but your phone was busy."

"I know, I was talking to Anna. She called to let me know she was gone. I'm just turning around now, and I should be there soon. And thank you so much for taking care of her."

"Don't worry, she's fine. Aren't you, Eleanor?" he said to my gran.

"Oh, yes, I'm fine," I heard her call out, with a smile in her voice, obviously enjoying being pampered.

I took a few deep breaths to calm my nerves as I waited at a red light. Now, I just hoped my grandmother hadn't five-fingered any more jewelry while she was in his store.

When I got to his office, I was so relieved to see that she was safe, I rushed in and hugged her around the shoulders and kissed the top of her head. She just smiled up at me and said, "Hi. What are you doing here?" like nothing had happened, and she normally sat around having lunch with Davis watching game shows.

I threw my arms open wide and ran over and hugged Davis. I was just so relieved that he'd found her. While he stroked my back, I tried not to break into tears as I watched her smiling and enjoying her show.

Then I noticed the shiny red beads she was wearing, and I had an awful feeling she'd been up to her old tricks again. "Gran, where did you get that necklace?"

She smiled at Davis. "That young man gave it to me for Christmas."

Davis shrugged. "She said she liked it. So, I told her it was hers it was an early Christmas present. And when I suggested we head up to my office for some lunch, I guess she trusted me enough to say, "Okay."

All of a sudden it hit me, and I took a look at my watch and I realized I was going to be late. "Oh gosh, I was on my way to the airport when Anna called. I've got to go pick up my mom and step-dad. They're landing in about a half an hour. And now I'm going to be late."

Davis calmly pulled out his phone, scrolled down, and explained, "My place is twenty minutes from the airport. I sagged with relief when he said into the phone, "Hey, Thomas. I need you to pick up some friends at the airport. Dani can give you the details."

Once I told Thomas where he could find them, I put the phone down and hugged Davis so hard, he started laughing, as I told him, "Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you."

He tipped up my chin, smiled into my eyes and whispered against my lips as he kissed me, "Let's hope you never have to find out."

**

The days we spent together before Christmas felt like a honeymoon. We had so much fun, and most of time we barely wore any clothes.

We talked a lot, too, especially in bed. And we learned a lot about each other. Apparently, he had a dog that followed him everywhere when he was kid, and he even named it Shadow. When it got hit by a car, he didn't think he'd ever want another pet. But lately, he'd been thinking about checking out some of the dogs that people had given up after the pandemic was over, when they all went back to work. He said the shelters were full of animals that needed homes.

While we cuddled in bed, I also discovered something pretty amazing. Davis really knew how to give a massage.

He got me to lay face down on the bed, and he soon had me shuddering as he worked his fingers over my scalp, getting me all tingly. Gradually he made his way down to my neck, easing the muscles in my shoulders and back. Of course, he really took his time working his magic on my backside, till he had me not only moaning, but embarrassingly wet.

By the time he'd finished with my feet, I felt boneless, like he'd melted me into the mattress. When I turned my head and saw his satisfied grin, I decided that two could play at this game.

Except I told him to lay on his back. And what a sight, it was like an erotic feast for the eyes, he was so tanned and toned, and absolutely yummy. And I could hardly wait to touch him.

Sinking my hands into his hair, dangling my breasts over his face, I took my time massaging his scalp, using my fingers to ease the tight muscles around his neck. While he made me laugh, having fun teasing my nipples with his tongue. As I worked my way down, he closed his eyes, and I could see he had a contented smile playing at his lips. So, I almost laughed out loud at the way he jumped when I licked his nipples, while working my hands down over his body.

Gradually his eyes drifted shut again, obviously enjoying the feeling of me working the muscles in his chest. But as my fingers trailed lower, I noticed his breathing was getting pretty choppy. No surprise, by the time I was massaging his groin muscles, and the thick muscles in his upper thighs, he was fully erect, with a little bead of pre-cum glistening on the tip.

I loved the way he groaned when I slid my hand around him and lashed my tongue around his swollen crown. "Oh, Dani, that feels so good."

"You mean this?" I smiled at the desperate groan that came out of him, his hands sliding into my hair as I sank every long hard inch of him into my mouth and began sucking him as hard as I could.

"Holy fuck!" Gritting his teeth, arching his back off the bed, he twisted his hands into hair, his whole body quaking.

Surprised to see him losing control, I kept licking him up and down, pumping him in my fist. Till he made me yelp when he grabbed me around the waist, kneed my legs apart, and poised me over his erection.

With my eyes locked on his, supporting my weight on his chest, I eased my way down, till he had me fully impaled and both of us shuddering.

"Damn, you feel tight," he murmured, reaching up and cupping my breasts in his hands, teasing my nipples with little twists and tugs with his fingers.

Leaning over, so he could suckle my breasts while I rode him, I whispered, "Now this is what I'd call a perfect massage." He didn't let go of my breasts, but I could see the amusement in his eyes as he nodded.

After we'd showered, we were both ready for bed. I think Davis must have thought I was asleep when he brushed aside my hair, kissed the back of neck and made me smile when he quietly whispered, "I love you."

And I noticed he hugged me a little tighter when I whispered back, "I love you, too."

**

We had Christmas with the whole family at Davis's house. Though he mostly had it catered, we all helped put it together. It turned out great, and everyone kept saying how much they were enjoying sitting down to big turkey dinner with all the fixings. And Amelia blushed when everyone mentioned how cute her little gingerbread house looked as the center piece.

Sitting at the far end, Amelia smiled looking around the table at the family. Davis and I were sitting side by side, next to her parents who were back together and had returned home just in time for Christmas. My grandmother was happy enjoying her dinner, sitting beside my mom and step-dad. And Davis's mother, who'd made fast friends with my mom, was sitting beside her.

"I think this is a perfect Christmas," Amelia told us. "Because I got everything I wanted."

"Why, what did you ask Santa for?" her father asked.

She looked around at us and grinned. "I told him that I wanted my mom and dad to be back together, and I also wanted Uncle Davis and Miss Cole to get married."

Eyebrows raised, Davis and I turned our heads and looked at each other, surprised she'd say that.

Then he chuckled and whispered in my ear, "I always knew she was a smart kid." I felt a little shiver race down my spine when he pressed his lips to my ear and whispered, "You know what I asked Santa for?"