A Perfect Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head and said, "No."

Slipping his arms around me, he looked into my eyes and said, "You."

I had to swallow past the lump in my throat, before I could answer. "Funny, I asked for the same thing, and I told Santa that all I wanted was you."

Smiling against my lips, he quietly whispered, "Then I'm thinking, rather than disappoint our little matchmaker, who worked pretty hard at getting us together, we should probably look into getting married."

I noticed no one was saying a word, so I knew they must have heard his proposal when they all lifted their glasses, cheered and toasted us, making me blush as the two of us laughed.

Of course, Amelia was beaming, since all her plotting and planning had paid off and she'd managed to get the two of us together, and have her family all back together, just in time for Christmas.

Just then, his friend Thomas came in wearing a red Santa hat, and apologized for being late. But everyone forgave him when he opened his big winter coat and showed Davis what I got him for Christmas.

Davis got up and looked kind of emotional as Thomas handed him his new puppy, a little black and white cutie with a big red bow around his neck.

While everyone fussed over him, I quietly thanked Thomas for keeping him at his place so that Davis could get his new pup on Christmas day.

"Oh, isn't he adorable," his mother said, as everyone gathered around to stroke his little head.

Davis pulled me to his side and kissed my cheek. "Now this really is a perfect Christmas." His niece looked thrilled with the little guy, giggling as he licked her nose while she tried to pet him. Davis asked, "What do you think I should call him, Amelia?"

"I think you should call him Nicky, for St. Nick."

Everyone agreed as he said, "Yep, I think we found a name for you, little guy."

Then Thomas held up a finger. "I just remembered, Santa left something for you, Amelia."

He went back into the entry way and came back with a little white fluffy kitten. And the look on Amelia's face when she realized she got the one thing she'd always wanted, was enough to get us all a little teary eyed.

"Is he really mine?" she asked her mom and dad, who both nodded, looking too choked up for words.

"There's only one more thing I wished for," Amelia said impishly, smiling first at Davis and me, then her mother and father.

"What else did you ask for?" Davis asked.

When she grinned and said, "A new baby." The four of us looked back and forth at each other, wide-eyed, till suddenly everyone broke out laughing.

As the family gathered around to see Amelia's new kitten, Davis pressed his lips to my ear, and whispered, "As soon as I put a ring on you, I think I know what we're going to be working on in the new year."

I kissed him and laughed at the way his eyes rolled when I said, "And I'm thinking we'd better do some practicing before then."

When everyone raised a glass and said, "Merry Christmas!"

Davis hugged me tight and said, "I know this is the best Christmas I've ever had, now that I've found you."