All Comments on 'A Perfect Fall Pt. 02'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Jess should be made to strip naked and be fucked by all the men present.

once they had all cum in or on her the ldies should all piss on her,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful

another great story. this story like the first part kept my imagination and my black cock going the hole time i read it. thanks for sharing another wonderful story. looking forward to reading the next part.

again thanks

leann511leann511about 13 years ago
punishment

A group of the biggest black women with thighs as big around as Jessica's hips should each take her over their laps and spank her until she screams, "I can't take any more, spank my daughter instead!" She fell into rebellion because she began to think her daughter was being abused even though her daughter claimed that she was happier belonging to Amy than she had ever been as a slave to her sports.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
waiting

please finish story one of your best one yet

please finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very hot

as punishment i would like somethink in public! in a bad part of town with lots of black man and woman, maybe some homeless people, some bondage, whiping to make her scream while all this is filmed by her mistress

MovieMikeMovieMikealmost 13 years ago
Punishment

I think double fisting and to be used a toilet at school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cock

Damn, so sexy I want cock now I hav nevr tried black cock, and I rlly wanna. Fucking hot story. Keep em cumin.

Marquis007Marquis007over 12 years ago

More please. Some nice fisting action would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what happened to the husband?

You need to get the white husband into this now

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more more more

need i say it again but i will more,more,more. i shot my load at least half a dozen times reading this wonderfull story so carry on thats an order do not disappoint us all

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NYLONS/ WHY DONT WOMAN WEAR THEM ANYMORE?

YOU R AN EXTREMELY SEXUAL WRITER. ALTHO IM NOT A WOMAN BUT A CD, I CUM CONSTANTLY WEARING STOCKINGS NOT PANTY HOSE. BACK IN THE 70,S GIRLS AND WOMAN ALL WORE STOCKINGS HEELS GARTER BELTS ETC. FOR A PERIOD OF TIME ( 6 MONTHS) BEFORE PANTYHOSE, WOMAN I KNEW WORE MINIS AND STOCKINGS I HAD TO JERK OFF IN THE MENS ROOM ALL DAY. YOUR LEGS AND STORIES ARE THE SEXIEST IVE EVER READ. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. RIGHT NOW IM SITTING IN BLACK NYLON PANTY HOSE. THE SILK FEELING AROUND MY COCK IS SOOOOO GREAT. WALT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Continuation please! and ideas for the upcomming punishment.

I'm interested in seeing how Lauren is ultimately turned slut. But you can actually continue to develop Jessica by having her job threatened by the inevitable punishment. It would be her test from Amy of loyalty, and cause more life changing situations. It also would play as a double sided scenario. She has a desire to claim girls at her school, but also to please her mistress. If a dominant side starts to come out, that makes the situation all the more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Jessica's Punishment

I've got it. Jessica could be given an assignment to seduce the local, but very reluctant minister's wife. This story is my favorite of all the others I have seen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Change of Pace

How about having the husband the former nfl player reject the offer of survitude and he and some of his friends beat the crap out the new neighbors - he divorces the slut and disowns the daughter.........................nah I didnt think so

terricdterricdalmost 12 years ago
Husbands

I would like to see the husbands reintroducd. However, I would like to see Jessica's husband and Becky's father the lowest slave of all. Would it be fitting for Jessica and Beckey to make him into a sissy slut whore for BBC too?

Thank you as I really loved your story and am ancious to read more.

Would you notify me by email when you write part 3?

terrylynncd@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
threesome

there should be a threesome with jessica, her husband and becky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Punishing Jess

Amy will have Jess tied to a chair so her mouth is at the exact height of her husbands cock. Then Amy will have Becky pleasured in various ways and each time her husband gets an erection Jess will suck him off telling him between erections how useless he is as he cums way too quickly and that she is glad this will be the last time she will ever have to provide him an orgasm also explaining how satisfied she is being Amy's whore and begging Derek to use her. After being denied for the entire day she learns from Amy that she has two more days of no orgasm but will be pleasuring many throughout the ordeal. When her punishment is ended Amy pleasures Jess herself forever sealing Jess's devotion and then the fun really begins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
part three

she should choose from different punishes as she did good in part two.

the daughter should have more control over her.

the husband should be brought into the game.

new rules must be established in their house.

the friends from the school should take part in part three.

LittleprickLittleprickover 11 years ago
Punishment

She can get pregnant by Derek. Just Kidding. A gangbang with 20 or more men would be really a challenge for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
next chapter

I would love to see a story (chapter) with Becky, Jessica and her husband as the submissive. Jessica should top, then Becky then Jessica's husband. Also would like t see other men (husbands and sons),. whose wives have committed to Amy become their wife's submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more chapters

Zeldasmom should spend weekendb at Amys house being fucked into true submission to erase forever the bitchy personna. Her hair cut to a dyke cut with ring inserted pussy lips and tits along with leash fastened by Zelda who bwill hbe her domne. The familys trust funds donated to black colllege scholarship funding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

hope you write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Punishment

Jessica should be tied up and kept on the edge of cumming for four hours and then given to the football team of all black men.

blassieblassiealmost 11 years ago
Love this story!

Is another chapter planned? Lots of great options - You could pick up where it left off or flash forward to another party and have some flashbacks explaining the punishments and attempts to make their fantasies come true, particularly seducing the volleyball team! Also, if you take requests, could you consider writing a story along the lines of Phoenix Arrow's "Daughter's Sex Ed With Mommy" It's not here on the site, but it does fit the tone of many of your other stories, and was never finished by the author. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Your story is still bullshit.

parputter69parputter69over 10 years ago
Part 3?

Reread this story as I do many. I am glad to see you are adding additional segments to some of your "serial". I hope this is one. Would love to see how Becky starts training Lauren. As for Jessica's punishment, I think she needs to be tied up with vibrating toys in her ass and pussy set to not let her cum. She receives a series of spankings while watching Becky and Karen being serviced by Derek, Amy, and Heidi. She is not allowed to cum till she promises to seduce another teacher for Amy and does it and takes her for "coffee" with Amy, Derek, and Becky.

heavyg15heavyg15about 10 years ago
Punishment

Jessica should be made to serve as a urinal at severalfuture parties @ her home Amy's and @ school

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
jessica punishment

Jessica should smoke a cigarette and burn her nipple

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You quit writing this awesome story?

What a loss for us readers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
damn good story love every word

gave it a5 good content and sex was very good. Fuck you dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesomely hot!

I wish I had videos like the ones described in this story. Real family members submitting in front of an audience. I wish there were more real incest videos out there for easy access.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
when

when are you going to carry on this great story been waiting a looooooonnnnnnngggggg time for it

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 8 years ago
punishment

She should be punished by being used as an ass wipe as a large group of men ass fuck her repeatedly and as each one cums be pulls out and cums in her mouth and then cleans their cocks. Then all the other women piss on her and she cleans everyone's ass and cunts as well. She then kneels to offer her face for anyone at the party to cum on her. She goes to school the next day with all the dried cum a d piss on n her for all to see what a whore she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

I know I say the same thing every time but I can't find better words. I think her punishment should include plenty of humiliating acts like gloryholes, sex in all 3 holes, plenty of eating pussy , drinking pee and include her family! I know it's a lot. I have to go get my vibrator now! Thank you for the wonderful fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Writing Errors

Why the writing errors? The story is good and I liked it, but so many errors like: then in the place of than or vice verse, what is this are instead of our, often the wrong personal pronoun like your when it should be hers. If it was edited, they did a crappy job.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 7 years agoAuthor
Authors note

Hi

To the writer my errors comment... I agree... Alas this was one of my very first stories online and thus isn't edited well and also has a lack of characterization and plot... If I wrote this now I hope I would do a better job.

JBanJBanover 7 years ago
Jessicas punishment

I think a good punishment for Jessica would be keep her restrained, while she watches her daughter entertain at another party. A small party with only Amy, and a few of her closest, most wicked friends. Jessica should also endure physical pain, perhaps 'cleanup duties', and serve as a urinal. But under no circumstances would she be allowed to orgasm. It was completely wrong of her to try to stand in the way of Amy and Becky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jessica 's punishment

To be impregnated by one of the black studs and be disowned by husband and the rest of the family once a black baby comes out of the womb, and to live in the projects being disciplined by her Mistress for not raising the black baby right and to have her impregnated with another black baby while living in bone crushing poverty. And to be humiliated by Becky when she delivers a black baby and declares that Jessica is not the grandmother but the black mother of the black stud that impregnated her.

BarlowNBarlowNover 6 years ago
So hot

I love the acts of submission. I can't wait to see how her husband is brought into the loop. You always paint such a vivid picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lauren's punishment

Becky will domesticate her to a more compliant slave with changes made in her personality. She would have to resign from the debate club, sports and instead of focusing on herself a high achiever with the highest GPA, she would be helping black girls with papers and homework while getting high grades for them and average grades for herself. She will accept not becoming Valedictorian and allow a black girl with good GPA. Mistress Amy will dictate Lauren to decline an offer from Harvard. Her irate mother will go Mistress Amy's house, pounding the door, getting into berate the Mistress, only to be bitch slapped into submission. Arm twisted on-the ground until socket is ready to pop, she agrees strip and submit to the training over the weekend onto a more respectful submissive whose statuses cemented by Lauren's bitch slapping of her. And Mistress gives Lauren the job of disciplining her mother

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 5 years ago
Why didn't you continue it?

I loved the older version much more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Jessica's punishmen

She shuold have sone task to complete in a certain amount time one month or get lashes from a sngle whip while she completing the tasks no orgasms are allowed and if dose ...

A chastity belt will be installed for two month...

Task for the love of Mistress

1 Give her daughter five lashes

2 Her daughter give her five lashes

3 Tell her husband she want a divorce to serve her Mistress

4 Spend a whole week worshipping Mistresses body

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story is interesting and of course, arousing! However, bad spelling and grammar really spoils the overall affect!

For example; there is no such word in the English Oxford dictionary as; kneeled!? The correct spelling is; knelt. Whoever proof reads your stories, is not very good!

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardalmost 3 years ago

Another one that you should have on your list to make sequels of

Pedroone1Pedroone1over 2 years ago

Quite entertaining, but not quite at your best as yet!? Can and must do better.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Did I like it? I gave it 5 stars. However, it, like many of your stories, suffers from lots of errors in word selection, spelling and punctuation. It appears that you use dictation without much proofreading. Using dictation almost always creates errors as the wrong word is substituted for another that sounds the same. Reading such means having to start and stop, to reread, and momentarily lose continuity with the flow. Your story creation is excellent, but making it readable apparently is a challenge.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBearover 1 year ago

💦 💦 💦

Only 3 cum spurts. Personally not into water sports. Also too many spelling & grammatical errors.

Jessica's punishment

Tied to a ottoman with a dildo shoved into her cunt. Unable to move or cum herself. Meanwhile she must watch Becky serving Amy & Derek all night long. Cumming repeatedly. At the end given a leather collar, saying AMY'S SLUT that she must permanently wear

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50778 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES