A Perfect Meeting

Story Info
Romantic Meeting.
2.1k words
3.88
4.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Perfect Meeting

By: SexyWriter51

This story is pure fiction, any names or places are coincidental, it may contain sexual content not meant for underage reading so please handle with parental guidance, it may also refer to Taboo subject matter and may contain Graphic Images, care has been taken to remove any facial recognition. Enjoy and please give constructive comments to help improve my writing abilities.

You sort of know when someone gives you goosebumps at a first glance, well that was me from across the room when our sweeping gazes met and lingered just them few seconds longer than intended, a connection was established which commanded me to go further.

Smitten by her looks in that first visual encounter, it gave me courage to ask her to dance, and to explain the strange but intense allurement drawing me to her, she like me said she had a similar tingly sensation and also the need to discover more about this handsome man now asking her to dance.

We danced most of the night fast upbeat numbers as well as the slow hold you close ones, enjoying each other's company and getting to know more about each other.

Her looks, her body, her attitude and Oh God her perfume, its feint scent now mixed with her own body's sweet fragrance wafting up though my nostrils sending erotic twinges into my groin, ensuring not only a visible outline of my manhood was present but, a muscle which she must have felt as we danced close feeling it rub over her pubic bone continuously.

With the party drawing to its close, we had gone back to mine it was clear she wanted more than a nightcap, and, in the confines of my flat our embraces became more passionate and certainly more demanding, very sensual, as we began removing our clothing piece by piece as we kissed.

With expectations and sexual arousals climbing we were soon both naked standing in front of her beaty she held my rigid manhood in a loose fist stroking its length softly back and forwards before pulling it and me closer to her body and awaiting vagina.

As the heavy petting continued she was rubbing my rampant cockhead along her vaginal lips and against her clitoris groaning and gyrating herself against me, her breathing heavy as I kissed her neck my cock continued sliding between her moist vaginal lips her fingers underneath supporting and pressing my shaft harder along her exposed and moist vagina, teasing me now with her slow sensuous sliding motions, she gyrated her hips to accentuate the pleasurable pulses and spikes combined with sensations of intense arousal we both were getting, driving me insane with a sexual fog of lust and a wanton desire to penetrate her and fill her with my manhood.

Moving gradually to the bed she pushed me down on my back, then taking my cock into her hot mouth she started to suck and caress its length licking and teasing its tip with her tongue.

I nearly lost my mind her touch was so soft, her lips sensual, the way she licked and teased my cock head sucking just the head before taking its full length deep into her throat my cock head massaging the sides of her gullet, exploding my mind into a thousand shards of lights and stars, especially when she licked my shaft sucking and teasing the eye of its head with tongue and thumb, I was sure I would explode.

she had expertly pinched the base of my manhood, cupping and softly squeezing my heavy scrotum enough to take the edge of my hovering climatic state, then after I had cooled a little she repeated her actions for a second time, and a third.

I had cried out with loud gasps as the sensations she gave me once again sent me into pleasure heaven, my body was now shaking with the urgent need to have her, to penetrate her vagina and make her body mine.

Sensing my urgency, she climbed on top and grasping my rigid cock she located its large head at her wet entrance and slowly lowered herself her eyes widened, and she gasped more than once as my cock head stretched her entrance before it disappeared inside her tight entrance allowing her vagina to close tightly onto my thick shaft.

Her initial gasps from penetration followed by her panting and long sighs as she sank onto me gave amazing sensations for us both, inch by inch my monster slowly impaled her, stretching her vaginal sheath as she surrendered to my cock, I felt massive surges of intense pleasure as it scraped along the sensitive walls of her vaginal sheath, until finally she came to rest on my stomach, I was now fully inside her, with my cock flexing as it adjusted to the confined space of its warm surroundings, she could only groan and quiver as her own body respond.

The flexing and stretching as she sat impaled on its hardness was sending powerful surges of passion rebounding within her groin and pulsating vagina as it gripped and squeezed his length, he was big, the biggest she had ever felt and her pulsating vagina was working overtime as it struggled to accommodate him, she groaned constantly her head rolled backwards her eyes closed as she bathed in the sensations of pure unadulterated ecstasy.

She began to slowly rock her pelvis and gyrate her hips feeling the full length of him deep inside her stirring her wetness like a spoon in a cup of coffee, her moaning getting louder, the sensations stronger as they slowly moved together in unison, he was pushing his hips upwards harder to counter her downwards movements to increase her pleasure and her gasps told him it worked, such a sensuous combination of movements were having the desired effect on us both.

The rhythmic pressure to her squashed clitoris as she gyrated gave increased her pleasure surges, her rocking and sliding were more pronounced her cries of passion louder, I sensed she was heading towards a climax which made my cock swell a little more, my own upward thrusts into her increased in pace and were harder.

my hands caressing her breasts with my fingers tweaking and teasing her hard nipples, I pulled her forwards allowing my mouth to encircle each of her breasts in turn, sucking and tracing the rippled areole circles tongue with my tongue before teasing her stiff nipples with my teeth gently pulling at her nipples gave her such intense and exhilarating pleasure pangs, her gasps and soft cries with an arching back as she tried to impale herself deeper onto me in response.

Holding her buttocks firmly against my body I increased my pace thrusting as hard as I could into her as she lay over my body, we kissed eagerly between her gasps and cries, with an eager passion driven by sexual excitement and an overwhelming intense arousal I rammed up into her in a frenzy of sexual lust, I wanted her to scream and beg me to stop but she wanted more.

Easing off a little she sat back up, once again giving us both the deepest penatrive experience as she continued to rock and gyrate against me, I thought my cock was in her stomach, she felt so warm my arousal peaking at the fluttering sensation of her vagina wrapped around my cock like a glove caressing my whole shaft, I'm so close she gasped, your cock feels so good, so hard, Oh God, so deep, she gasped and whimpered you turn me on so much... I love you.

I looked up at her closed eyes, her head rolling from side to side as she rode me her mind in a clouded ecstasy of passion and sheer pleasure, I again held her hips firmly pulling her tight onto my hard cock.

just that little bit more made a difference, she gasped and moaned in acknowledged of this, I needed to feel deep inside her as was humanly possible as she slowed her movements right down, just barely moving her hips, the smallest of movements allowing the full sensations to flood our minds taking us both right to the edge, we were that close, it was the most erotic sensation I'd ever felt, the tingle on the edge of a climax, then pausing before moving just as slowly again, taking us both once again right to the edge, Over, and Over, we were edging it was almost unbearable, but so erotic, increasing our urges and need to ravish each other with unfettered abandon in a frenzied finish to reach that elusive orgasmic release.

Eventually, neither of us could take anymore, I gave a series of deep thrusts hard and fast into her warm vagina, she cried out and our eyes met briefly before transposing into a sightless stare, our faces displaying early signs of our impending climaxes, breathing, gasping, grunting grasping and writhing our entwined bodies fucking with an intensity long overdue and without care her body moved faster to meet my intense thrusts, driving harder and deeper into her as we both raced to that ever close pinnacle of passion, her movements getting quicker her gasps and l cries louder as she with head down and hands on my shoulders became a flurry of thrusting movements on my cock, slamming down hard as well as sliding back and forwards sweat from our bodies and the heavy scent of sex filled the air and our nostrils, All I could do was to hiss and grunt as we raced to our climatic summit with slapping flesh and urgent cries of our passion ringing out.

Teetering on the edge feeling that final itch, the sensation of Cumming as you fall over the precipice and into a freefall of orgasmic heaven unfold, the arching and writhing our bodies would endure releasing their respective ejaculate in a final crescendo of jerking and shaking flesh as we surfed the edge of sexual insanity our orgasms in unison, ripping insides apart and draining every sinew in both our groins.

I exploded with the most sensational butt clenching orgasmic release I had ever experienced, she had felt my cock explode deep inside her, my loud grunts and arching hip movements ensuring maximum impalement as my cock jerked and pumped my semen deep into her, I had clamped my mouth over one of her breasts and was sucking and biting at her stiff nipple, as my climax drained my scrotum, the strong pulses inside me and her climatic convulsions her vagina in spasm, I felt it squeezing and milking the whole length of my thick cock shaft as it unloaded my seed,

she gave a satisfying groan as she felt its warmth spreading quickly as each powerful spurt released invaded her cervix on a mission to impregnate her, her hips jerked to match my cock ejaculating inside her and her body shook uncontrollably with her own juices joining mine filling her vaginal cavern with my potent seed now seeking the egg to fertilise and impregnate her and make her mine.

I continued to slowly fuck her already wet and flooded vagina, she had recovered and was soon gasping and groaning once more, before she felt the familiar orgasmic waves return for a second time rippling through her, grunting and gasping at the surges pulling once more at her insides her head filled with a kaleidoscope of coloured pinpricks of light she was in an orgasmic heaven once again with all the sensational trimmings of her climatic journey adding to the sexual experience, never wanting it to end we both clung tight to each other riding out this intense conclusion, both of us again lost in our own world for a brief moment in time.

As we lay recovering from the intense sexual bout of lovemaking, we agreed that we were meant for each other and with a sort of contentment as we looked forwards to our next meeting, wherein we would meet again as strangers, and once more with a hint of that tingling attraction to each other to explore......

Giggling like children our naked bodies still entwined I did not want to let her go, I was still hard and she was still impaled on me I sensed the feint post orgasmic twinges of her vagina as it continued in its task seeking out any final remnants of my seed.

She, feeling me firmly inside her felt secure and content, we dozed a little too.

Awakening and rising to eat and shower it was not long before that look re-appeared in both our faces, a knowing smile, eyes staring into each other's seeking and signalling consent we once more began a repeat performance.

Our frantic lovemaking was destined to continue for this night, tomorrow and the future, of that I was certain,

A perfect end to this meeting and with a future meeting in the planning life could not be better..

The End