A Perfect Pairing Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife returns well used.
2.1k words
3.72
16.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1794_1794
1794_1794
18 Followers

CH 2 -- Back to the Future.

Fast forward eight years from that first date and there I was, commuting in my little Toyota Corolla back to our mountain home. I had a raging hard-on from not seeing Rachel in five days. We were married five years after our first date, and during the three years since we got married she had fucked at least ten guys. According to her, some of them not so good, some good and some real good. At that time she said nothing fell into the great category. A few were one night stands, but most came back for more. Some became regular fucks for as long as they were available. Rachel would confess to crushes and say that she felt horribly guilty about that. I assured her that I didn't mind and that my only concern was that she not run off with one of them. Anytime a guy a guy talked about wanting her to leave me, no matter how good he fucked, it was the end for him and that was always her decision.

She frequently expressed to me that she felt she was being too slutty, but she also confessed that being slutty was her biggest turn on. I always told her to be as slutty as she wanted and need to be. I was over the top excited every time she got fucked and hungered for the dirty details, not to mention the dirty pussy.

So there I was, on my usual commute from the Bay Area where I worked to our mountain home. As usual I was thinking about some of Rachel's post marital exploits and lusting to hear about her next adventure. She had confided that there was a single guy who lived in a trailer up the road that she had her eye on -- Mike something. Maybe this would be the week she got to fuck him, or rather, hopefully this would be the week. She had called on Wednesday and said she had drinks with Mike at the bar and things were looking up. I was so horny thinking about it that I nearly had to jack off while driving. I knew from experience that wasn't a good idea. Anyway, I needed to save what was bound to be a huge load for Rachel.

When I arrived the house was dark and there was no sign of Rachel. Her car was in the driveway and I parked next to it. I stripped down to my underwear, grabbed a beer, got a bite and settled in on the couch to relax and speculate as to Rachel's whereabouts. I figured she was probably having a beer at the pub up the road, but hoped there was more going on. She knew I was returning home that evening and if it was just about having some beers she would have been home to have them with me. Her Wednesday call had suggested she was making progress with mike. The speculations kept my dick hard because I knew there was a chance some other hard dick was in her as I sat speculating.

At about nine I heard a car pull in the driveway. I resisted the urge to peak out the window. As unlikely as it was, I was hoping she might get up to no good in our driveway. I knew Mike drove a van so the possibility was there. I didn't want to do anything that might interfere with or interrupt whatever was going on. I wondered if she was going to come to the door with a new friend in tow.

I watched the clock and knew that every minute increased the likelihood that my wife was getting fucked a few yards away from where I sat. My car was in the driveway, so they knew I was home. There was no other logical explanation. It was a very long fifteen minutes, full of me hoping I was right. Finally I heard a car door open and close. After the door closed I heard Rachel with a slight slur say, "Hope to see you soon."

Instead of knocking I heard her fumble for keys without even trying to open the unlocked door. I went and opened the door, revealing a sheepish looking wife. She smiled nervously as she entered. Once in she looked at me and said, "Don't get mad, but I just got fucked maybe better than ever." She was glowing the way she always did after a good fucking. Her smile told of fulfillment.

Why she would have thought I would be mad escaped me. It was our agreement that she had free reign to get her needs and wants met. I have since wondered if she felt guilty because of how good she got fucked.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bedroom. I dimmed the lights to a sexy medium luminosity. She continued her story as I helped her out of her jean cutoffs. The first thing I noticed was that her panties were soaked and cum was starting to run down her inner thighs. I pushed her back onto the bed and licked her thighs clean.

Eating my wife's pussy was my favorite thing, only topped by eating my wife's pussy after one of her lovers had freshly fucked it. To me there was nothing like the intermingled taste of male and female sex juices, made extra special by the kinkiness of the male not being me. The taste wasn't good or bad in the way a food might taste good or bad, but in the level of eroticism involved, and licking another man's cum from my wife's pussy, to me, was extremely erotic.

"How does it smell down there," she asked. She knew my kinks so well, knew I loved to be sexually humiliated and knew I loved the taste and smell of her used pussy, her "slut cunt" as she unashamedly called it.

"It smells like I've got my face between the legs of a dirty whore; it's magnificent."

By that time in our relationship Rachel had learned to like a dominant role, at least where I was concerned, and her next command made that obvious. "Take my panties and off and see if you can clean them up a bit."

"How am I supposed to do that," I asked, knowing full well what she had in mind and setting her up to humiliate me.

"God you can be stupid," she said, knowing the insult would add to my excitement. "Put them in your mouth and suck the jizz out of them." She had clearly slipped into full on dominatrix mode, so I assumed my role as her fully owned obedient.

"Crotch first," she instructed as she lifted her ass so I could slip the slinky white panties off of her. I looked at them up close and saw the copious amounts of cum pooled in the crotch area. I was just about to put them in my mouth, in fact was quite looking forward to it, when she said, "Hold up, you do want to suck my new boyfriends jizz out of my panties, don't you?"

"Yes, Master," I said, and quite convincingly as there was no pretense involved.

"Go ahead."

"I did, and oh my God." It obviously wasn't the first time I was tasting another man's cum, and maybe it was because I was so horny and the situation was so hot, but I could swear this guy had the best cum I'd tasted: smooth, creamy, sexy.

"Now," she further instructed, "lay on your back."

I did, eagerly, knowing what was coming. Rachel squatted on my face. She was facing me so she could look down and precisely target my mouth. She moved around a bit, perfectly positioning her lips against mine. Once satisfied with her positioning she reached down and stuck two fingers in her pussy to start the cum flowing.

"How is it Baby," she asked, then said, "Don't answer, it's not polite to talk with your mouth full."

I don't remember what I started to mumble before she admonished my speaking. I was way too busy savoring the slut pussy she was offering up anyway.

"Just listen Baby," she continued. "Mike offered me a ride home from the bar and then on the way asked if I wanted to go see his trailer. He obviously wanted to fuck me. He knows you come home on Friday so he didn't want to do it here and maybe get interrupted. I hadn't told him about us yet. All I knew was I needed to be treated like a slut. You know how I get. My pussy was tingling the way it does when I'm in heat to be fucked by anyone but you."

I sucked and licked more eagerly as the story continued and the flow slowed but continued. Considering the volume of delicious fuck juice involved there was obviously more than a single fucking involved. It was so hot eating cum out of her and having her describe in detail how it got there.

"When we got there he offered a drink and I said, why, I'm already loosened up. I kneeled down in front of him and unzipped his pants. I pulled his pants and underwear down and out flopped a cock like I've never seen. I've had nearly a 150 men inside of me. None of them were like this. Only a couple have made me cum with their cocks, and that was probably only because the situation had me feeling good and slutty. Ten strokes. That's all it took and I was cumming like never before. I was screaming for him to keep fucking his whore, because when he was in me that's all I wanted to be.

"I came ten times before he did. I could feel his cock getting even fatter as he got close. He said, 'Here it comes,' and I said, 'Yes goddamit, fill your whore's pussy.' Jizz has never felt so good."

"He left his cock in me and we started talking about you. He thought I was straight up cheating on you, but I told him you love it when I get what I need. He said I should shower before I go home and I said, 'My husband told me if I'm going to go out and get fucked like a slut the least I could do is come home smelling and tasting like one.' Hearing that had him hard as a rock inside me again and he proceeded to fuck me to several more orgasms. They just kept coming and finally so did he. Having his first load in me made that second fuck feel so good and dirty. I love the squishy sound my pussy makes when it's full of cum and getting more cock."

She climbed off my face, laid next to me and asked how it tasted. "Maybe it's just the level of excitement, but I think that's the best cum you've ever brought home. And there was so much."

"And so fresh, right. When he fucked me in the driveway I left my panties on for you. I knew how messy they would be with the first two loads draining out during the third fuck."

She always managed to think of ways to make her exploits as exciting for me as they were for her.

She pulled her knees up to her chest and said, "Put your cock in me."

I crawled between her legs and did what she said.

"Go ahead, put it in," she repeated.

"I'm all the way in," I said.

"Oh my God, I can't even begin to feel you," she said, giggling as she said it.

I said, "That's the sexiest thing you've ever said to me. Your pussy feels so huge and it's such a turn on knowing how it got that way. It's big and it's wet with his sperm." I confided a long time fantasy. "Honey I've always dreamed of you finding a boyfriend so big he would wreck your ability to feel me. I can't believe it happened and I'm so turned on that it did." I came in that instant and I dare say it was the most intense orgasm I'd had to date.

Instinctively I knew this guy had opened my wife to a new level of sluttiness, or, considering her high school days, an old level. We fucked and licked and talked near all night. She promised to turn over a new leaf, a sluttier one.

More about how we got from our first date to that infamous night with Mike in the next installment. More of Mike to cum as well.

1794_1794
1794_1794
18 Followers