A Perfect Thunderstorm Ch. 02

Story Info
A perfect reunion.
3.5k words
4.61
8.5k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 09/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers

"Almost the most perfect thunderstorm," I said out loud to myself.

One of the advantages of a three-story home on a hill outside of town is a great view out over the lake. I had not built the house, buying it cheap in foreclosure from the bank instead, but the designer had thoughtfully included a front wall on the top floor made entirely out of glass.

I called it "almost perfect" because nothing was as perfect as my one-off encounter with my daughter 18 years before, when she had come up to be comforted. We had shared intimate sex, the sort only two people who know each other well and fit together can have.

Unfortunately, the next day she flew across the country for grad school. She never returned to live with me. Sure, she visited at holidays, but we had never again shared that intimacy. We had never shared another perfect thunderstorm. Every time I stood up top looking out at a storm, I thought of that day. I must admit that even 18 years later, I still jerked off to the memories.

"Is it still incredible to have sex in front of those windows, lit by lightning?"

I was as startled to hear my daughter's voice as I had been 18 years before. I thought I must be imagining it. My daughter, a parent herself, lived across the country. The thunder could not have woken her up.

"I wish I could say that the thunder woke me up and I need my Daddy, but the truth is my ride share just dropped me off for my surprise visit, and I got soaked coming into the house so what I really need is a towel and fresh clothes- the airline lost my luggage."

At 43, almost 44, my daughter was still a stunning beauty- the tiny laugh lines just gave her character. She weighed maybe ten pounds more than she had 18 years before, and that just padded out her curves nicely. Her breasts had been like half grapefruits, but now were closer to cantaloupes. She was as tanned as she had been 18 years ago and working out kept her muscles hard and her belly flat. She retained the little jewel in her belly button that had been there the last time I had seen her nude.

My third-floor space has a small powder room under the slope of the roof. I ducked into it and found a fresh towel, which I handed to her. Only then did I notice that she had stripped off all of her wet things. Her lacy lingerie was floating to the top of the pile as our eyes met.

"Nothing you haven't seen before," she shrugged.

"It's just been a long time."

"Something tells me you had it committed to memory."

Finishing with the towel, she dropped it and stood still, arms and feet spread wide.

"So, am I as sexy as you remembered?"

"Even more so darling."

She still had no tan lines, not only apparently going topless sunbathing, but bottomless as well. Her pubic hair remained a well tended garden. Something twinkled down between her labia.

"That chubby in your pants was really all the answer I needed." She chuckled. "And yes Dad, I added a jeweled ring to my clit since the last time you saw it. You wouldn't believe how it increases the pleasure. Or maybe you would."

As she spoke, her nipples hardened, which gave me a clue that I might not want to rush to find her clothes.

"Still have the same old chair I see- it looks pretty ratty, Dad. I guess you must keep it for the memories."

A brilliant flash of lightning lit the room. She jumped, startled, coming closer as her fine breasts jiggled before my eyes.

"I haven't had sex up here since you moved away," I belatedly answered her question. I felt myself blush as I added "But it is a great place to jerk off during a thunderstorm."

I realized then that I had started rubbing my hardness through my pants. Her eyes were as locked on that as mine were locked on her fabulous body.

"May I sit on your lap and watch the storm with you, Daddy?"

I sat down, which was all the permission she needed. This time there was no pretense of her snuggling next to me. Her naked rear rubbed my cock through my pants. She twisted her head enough to give me a deep soulful kiss.

"You must be uncomfortable, Daddy."

Without waiting for a reply, she lifted herself just enough to undo my zipper and release my cock from my pants. Eighteen years ago, I had worn pajamas, and freed my cock myself. Some things HAD changed. She was much more transparently aggressive.

Her left hand retained its grip on my shaft. Her nipples brushed my chest.

"Don't be scared, Daddy," she giggled as she pumped my hardness with her palm. "I will protect YOU this time."

Though I still masturbated frequently, especially during thunderstorms, it had been a long time since a real woman had jerked me off, so I was not shocked when a spurt of semen struck her wrist after just a few strokes.

I was disappointed when she released her grip, but the sight of my sweet daughter raising her cum smeared arm to her lips, and licking my baby butter into her mouth, made me even stiffer.

Her right hand guided my hand to her tit. "You are the best I've ever met at fondling boobies, Daddy, and no one comes close at nipple play."

We spent a few minutes nuzzling with her nude thighs rubbing my cock as my fingers tugged and twisted her nubbins. My secret trick was to frequently flick the tips with my thumbnail. I could smell her excitement just like I had 18 years before, a scent I often recalled but had never dreamed of enjoying afresh.

"I still like to be fucked, Daddy."

She kissed the tip of my nose, giggling more like an adolescent than a mature woman. This made it even more like 18 years ago.

"You still make me feel so safe. And no one has ever fucked me as good as you did."

She lowered my mouth to a nipple. Instinctively, I suckled. She sighed and tossed her head back.

"Just like old times."

I recalled how she had enjoyed my nibbling on her nipple, so I did that also. Resistance was futile. I was going to fuck my baby daughter again, 18 years since the first, and last, time. Even in her forties, she would always be my baby.

She jumped up, startled by more thunder. Luckily for her, I was in the middle of switching nipples. When she settled back in my lap, the tip of my cock was pressed tightly against her labia.

"Talk dirty to me."

"Like about how I jerk off, imagining how tight your cunt was all those years ago?"

She giggled and rubbed the tip of her nose against mine. That made my cock twitch. My cock badly wanted to feel her lips descend around it, her tongue to lick it, her mouth to swallow it. But I wanted to fuck her even more.

"Not quite that tight anymore, Daddy, but I've had no complaints."

I wondered how many men had ploughed my daughter's fertile ground. She had never married, raising her daughter as a single parent. Not even a steady man, which she blamed on being just too busy.

"My cock wants you. I want you. I don't care how tight you are."

"The reason I got the clit ring was to offer guys something more exotic than my ass. But you can fuck me up the ass if you want tightness, Daddy."

"Such naughty talk, I think you deserve a spanking."

She chuckled lustily.

"Oh, Daddy, it is so long since anybody has been manly enough to do that for me. I say, "for me" because I know I need the lesson."

She paused, wriggled to create space, and licked precum from my slit.

"Your cock is still the biggest I've ever had, and the best tasting. I think maybe the reason I never settled for one man until I found one as good as dear old Dad. Like you, I masturbate often thinking of that perfect thunderstorm."

All the time she spoke, she stroked my cock.

"I need you inside of me."

I was still stuck on the notion of spanking her as she lifted her hips slightly, moving with more expertise than I remembered. She lifted her body, pressing her tits against me. She felt so strange, and yet, so familiar, all at the same time.

The tip of my cock slid down to tease the flesh between her slit and her rosebud. I kissed along her collarbone, not trusting myself to talk, as the room lit again from a lightning bolt. Electricity flowed between us as much as it was lighting up the sky.

She jolted slightly, covering her shock by sticking her tongue down my throat. Her fingers grasp my hair.

"I've never wanted a cock as much as I need yours right now."

Settling back down after being startled, her ass slid along my thighs and finally, my cock slid smoothly up inside her quim, entering her fully in one continuous stroke.

"There's the fullness I've been missing."

Our bodies were locked together as one as she bounced on my pole, me holding the cheeks of her ass firmly, or else she might have bounced right off of me.

I felt the odd sensation that had to be the clit ring. Each time it scraped my most tender flesh, I spurted a tiny bit more seed. Each rumble of thunder closed us more into our private space. Each bolt of lightning lit up only our world. I felt her body shake in time with the storm, which I had somehow adopted as the rhythm to slide up strongly inside my baby, and then withdraw, almost completely, before filling her again with my fleshy weapon.

"Don't come yet, I want you to spank me then come in my bowel, Daddy."

The storm let up just then, so we slowed down also. She was panting for breath, as if almost but not quite at a climax. I figured that was as good a moment as any to withdraw my cock. She let out a teeny gasp and pouted. My hands however had found her hips, which made the ideal handles to flip her over, ass in the air.

As I drew one hand back, the thunder roared again. I slapped her buttocks in time with the storm. Each smack was harder than the last, and each gasp louder. I was pleased that she did not whimper. Instead, her fluids dripped steadily onto my flesh. Her bum rose to meet each smack, then settled back. Slowly, her anal ring began to open.

She tried to line her hole up with the tip of my cock, which kept teasing her ass flesh between blows. I knew though that if she was not used to having her ass fucked, she needed lubrication. So, my fingers slid along her gash until they were well coated with her juices.

I lubed up all around the entrance to her forbidden passage, and gradually into the bowel as her sphincter relaxed.

I timed it so that the thunder roared as I gave her one last blow, and then slid my thickness deep into her bowel. To her credit, she only gasped slightly, not screaming like most women did from the sting.

"Oh, Daddy, I love the pain."

Then the thunder boomed, making her jump. My cockhead never fully left her asshole. When she came down, I was fully buried inside. Instead of screaming, she moaned, reached back and drew my mouth to hers for a deep kiss.

"Never been so full," she gasped when she came up for air. "Your cock still fills me better than anybody."

A brilliant streak of lightening lit up the room, startling her even more. She fell forward. My hands reflectively caught her by her boobs. I was buried even deeper. Her hips rotated as she moaned. We moved slowly together, prolonging the passion. I could feel her muscles trying to milk my meat, but this had to remain about her pleasure.

Gradually, I pulled her back upright, and bounced her a bit more on my lap. The thunder resumed, making each bounce more vigorous.

Suddenly, a thunderclap followed a flash of lightning almost immediately.

"That must be really close," my baby screamed.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly, wanting her to feel safe. This left my throbbing in her forbidden passage. The sensation was enough for me, but I knew she needed a climax.

My hands were across her chest, so it was easy for me to play with her nipples, making her groan. My left hand trailed down her belly, toying with her navel. My right hand fell to massage her thigh, slowly working over to tease her labia.

Suddenly the thunder and lightning were louder and brighter than before.

Her reaction to the storm shifted her hips so that my fingertip rested on her clit. That pearl was hard, like a tiny cock, peeping out as if checking for safety. Instinctively, I diddled it with my thumbnail.

That was all it took. She writhed in pleasure, screaming against the storm, and as her orgasm flowed out of her I had to wrap her tightly in my arms, so she did not slide off my lap. She bounced her back against my chest vigorously, her anus gripping my meat, her labia sucking my fingers into her womb. Some precum spurted into her depths, but my weapon remained fully charged.

Silence startled us.

"The storm is either taking a break, or has passed, and you still haven't orgasmed yet Daddy. What would you do if I said I was no longer afraid, and I went back to my room? Would you beat off your meat, even though it is slick with the product of my ass? Or would you sit here and pray that the hardness went away on its own? That would just be sad, Dad."

I caressed her hair, not speaking.

"And don't say that this is all about me, because I came up here to give YOU a treat. You don't get enough real sex and fantasies only can take you so far. At least now, even if we don't fuck for another eighteen years- and I hope it is sooner- you will have actual memories to get you off."

She chuckled lustily. "And I will get off thinking about you sitting in this chair, watching a storm, stroking your meat, and how good it felt. I will cum so hard. All due to you."

"Last time was all about you too. Do I need to wait another 18 years for my turn?"

Just like the last time, she rose off my cock and fell to her knees before me. With the lightning show resuming behind her, I silently watched as she made eye contact, then licked all around the rim of my cockhead. Her tongue captured my seepage. Then she bobbed down my shaft and up again. I noticed that she was much more practiced than she had been in her twenties.

"Mmmm, Daddy, it is too long since I've tasted myself off your meat. I don't often go down on someone after I fuck them. I guess that makes you special."

She giggled.

"If you do that, I will blow my load right down your throat."

Her response was to roll her tongue around my helmet like she was licking an ice cream cone. Then she removed my mushroom from her mouth. Only to lick down my bulging vein. Her tongue teased where my ball sac met my shaft, and she nibbled expertly. She took my balls in her palm and massaged them.

Just as it had before, my whole body seemed to hum in reply to my daughter's attention. I had not until that moment realized how much I had missed this. Right or wrong, I needed it.

She stroked my cock and balls in her palm, taking her time, licking all around my shaft, then teasing the tip with just her teeth

Previously, she had ignored my warning and had swallowed my load, but I still tried to be a gentleman and let her know that it was about to erupt. Just as she had done long ago, she responded silently, lowering her lips to my root. She then slid a digit along my taint. My daughter was an expert at teasing open my anus, finding my prostate. I rose up off my chair, my hips helping my cock blow its load into my sweet daughter's gullet. She swallowed, and swallowed some more as the thunder roared, until I was spent.

Finally, she looked up once more locking eyes with me before withdrawing from my weapon.

"I know I said thank you before but let me say it again. Thank you. You really taste the best of all the cocks I have swallowed.

She curled cozily in my lap. "I know you'd like to fill my cunt and eat my cream pie."

We rocked softly in the chair, watching the rain, until her wriggling made me hard again. Her quim fit tightly around my hardness like a velvety glove. Closing my eyes, it was easy to simply imagine that she was that almost innocent twentysomething youngster that had first shared her fear of thunder with me, and my cock.

I closed my lips around her nipple. She threw her head back and sighed. The rain beat a symphony against the windows as she rode me.

Having come once, and being no longer young myself, it took time for me to ejaculate again. Time enough to chew each nipple while playing with the opposite breast. Time enough to slide my tongue up and tease the divot at the bottom of her throat. Time enough to run my tongue up and nibble an ear lobe. Time to explore the wrinkles inside her ear. Time for her breathing to become ragged. Time for her snatch to tighten around my rod.

Then the thunder boomed again.

That seemed to trigger her climax. She collapsed against my chest, breathing raggedly. That shifted her pelvis just the right way that she drove against my groin, triggering my orgasm.

We stayed like that as I pumped great gobs of goo into her gash. Each fresh boom of thunder or streak of lightning made her shift in my lap, squealing a bit. I was not certain whether she was really shocked and frightened, or if it was all a sophisticated role play. But I certainly did not care.

There was a lull in the storm just after I finished dumping my load. She rolled her head over so she could kiss my neck.

"Eat my cream pie Daddy," she whispered into my ear.

She was light as a feather when I lifted her. She wrapped her long, gorgeous legs around my thighs as I pivoted and eased her into my chair. Only then did I plop my half hard cock out of her, which was like releasing a cork -- I could hardly fall to my knees fast enough to suck up the first flow of fluid.

Her freshness amazed me. Had she showered before coming up to visit me? Had she douched? Did she clean her cunt herself because she had already masturbated before the shower?

I still thought of my daughter as that young innocent from 18 years ago, but as I explored each crevice of her folds, I came to appreciate her as a mature woman. It had been a long time since I had tasted a woman, so I went slowly, enjoying it. Her gasps and groans confirmed that my daughter was also in a blissful state.

The storm resumed, causing her to jump a bit in my seat, and grab handfuls of my hair. She then used that grip to guide my tongue up to her pearl. First, I bobbled it on my tongue, and then I rolled it around. A quick darting kiss on that throbbing clitoris, then I drew it past my lips, closing my teeth loosely around the base. As I flicked it with my tongue, the flesh bounced against the roughness of that bite.

I enjoyed the creamy texture of my semen mingled with my daughter's essence and carefully slowed down to search out remnants from between her folds. Before long, her hips were bouncing up off my chair. Her climax fittingly was at the same moment of the loudest thunderclap in the entire storm. I held on until her motion subsided. Only then did I slide to the floor.

As the lightning continued to light up my loft, my daughter slid from my chair to snuggle with me on the hardwood. We fell asleep holding each other, only waking up after the thunderstorm had passed.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers