All Comments on 'A Personal Story'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
StockingFanStockingFan8 months ago

I love the tease aspect and the slow build up. Lovely story.

zooliciouszoolicious8 months ago

Quite hot to be honest.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals8 months ago

Crazy, titty-liscious ladies. An amazing experience that must be looked at that way...It smelled weird from the beginning, but you have great memories and no one got hurt. Sometimes, there is no explanation for shit!! 5-Stars for mom and daughter with the huge tits!!

ArseniqueArsenique8 months ago

Five stars, no question. I'm willing to take your word for it that this is a true story. But it sounds like such a perfect Lit wet dream, that I still go "hmmm". Whatever the case, it kept my interest throughout and should earn a 'hot' label. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Definitely fiction.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Pretty hot but a lame ending.

TLMorganTLMorgan8 months ago

Excellent cum back story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another great story! My only gripe is I personally am not a fan of the whole "this is a true story" framing. I'm can understand how for some people it heightens the fantasy. But my neuroses react quite negatively to feeling "misled" even in this very low-stakes environment. ButThatsJustMe.

Still 5 stars! Hope to see more stories soon

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow, wild story! Alot of titty grabbing and squeezing huge boobs! Lucky women, for sure. I figured the mom's questions were for her own sake! Lucky you! It had alot of titty play and I would of liked even more tit sucking and licking for my taste even though it was included--it is a HUGE turn on for me--nothing really happens unless mine have undivided attention, LOL. Other than that, a great read!!! Lucky guy, for sure!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I gave it 5 stars but you need an editor. So many mistakes. Oant instead of pant. That took a little time to figure out. Spell check is your friend, use it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Is it possible for massive boobs to hang down to the hips and yet bulge out two feet from her chest?

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Loved it, but the ending was lame and frankly unimaginative. 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What small town was it?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 2 months ago

Kinda weird, but really envious of you.

DreamWeaverDreamWeaver22 days ago

Sounds like a small town I visited in Idaho, about 400 people were there in 1980

MomOnHeat3MomOnHeat38 days ago

Enjoyed it emmensly. If true and I no reason to doubt you, I-m envious. As for the end, if real, it writes itself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...