A Pet Faun

Story Info
An elf teaches a reindeer faun to be a good pet.
1.2k words
4.05
6.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilac squirmed in her seat, stiff and numb from being tied to a wooden chair for so long. She was shivering from the cold, only wearing a pair of panties. Despite being a reindeer faun, she wasn't well-adjusted to the cold. Her ears flicked towards the door as she heard footsteps approaching.

The door slammed open and a woman walked in, bee-lining to the closet without noticing Lilac. She was supernaturally beautiful, a hedonistic allure radiating from her. She unzipped her dress, silk fabric gracefully slipping off her body and landing in a pile at her feet. Lilac's eyes widened in surprise and she glanced away to avoid looking at her nude form, as gorgeous as she was.

"Well, now..." the lady purred. Lilac looked back at her as she turned around. A robe was loosely draped over her body now, and she was intensely eyeing Lilac. "Hello, there, little faun~"

Lilac's nose twitched and she trembled as she saw her pointed ears and unnaturally alluring eyes. She was an elf... an extraordinarily beautiful elf. Reindeer were naturally submissive, especially to elves, and Lilac could feel the instinct taking hold of her.

"Merry Christmas to me," the elf giggled. "And hello, naughty list~"

Lilac let out a soft whimper, her eyes wide in fear. The elf leaned over her, smiling wickedly as she trailed a finger down Lilac's cheek. Her eyes were golden and glimmering, and Lilac couldn't stop staring at them. She couldn't move, entranced by her beautiful eyes.

"Now... I've heard a little rumor about cute, little fauns like yourself..." She leaned in, her breath warming Lilac's ear. Lilac's ear twitched at the sensation. "Is it true that you tend to be obedient, little submissives?"

The faun whimpered, ducking her head in embarrassment. The elf giggled and sent a puff of breath down her neck, making Lilac bleat.

"And is it true that elves, like myself, make the best dominants for slutty, little reindeer fauns?" Lilac trembled as the elf kept teasing her with her hot breath. "Use your words, little faun."

"Mhmm," Lilac squeaked, her voice barely audible.

"What was that?"

"Y-Yes, ma'am." The elf squeezed her face, forcing her to meet her eyes.

"You will call me Mistress," she said sharply.

"Yes, Mistress." Mistress smiled sweetly, letting go of her face. She stood up from Lilac's lap, stretching.

"I'm going to untie you now, little faun. Don't try to run away." She cut the ropes and Lilac stayed frozen in place. "Stand up. Let me get a good look at my new pet."

Lilac slowly stood, wobbly and stiff from being tied up. Despite being unusually tall for a faun, she had to crane her neck to look up at her Mistress. Mistress slowly walked circles around her, taking in every detail of Lilac's body.

"They weren't kidding when they said fauns had absolutely gorgeous legs," she mused, staring at her smooth, tan skin. Lilac jumped as a sharp smack landed on her rump. "Ooh~! I love that sound!"

Lilac darkly blushed and rubbed the sore spot, her tail flicking. Mistress smacked her hand away and she whimpered, bowing her head. She shivered, tightly hugging herself.

"Are you cold, little faun?" Mistress asked, her voice gentle. Lilac nodded and she suddenly grabbed her and pulled her against her. Lilac's face was smushed against her large, pillowy breasts as Mistress' body heat warmed her up. She breathed in her Mistress' scent, a sweet, flowery perfume that made her feel oh, so relaxed.

"Good girl," Mistress murmured, the vibrations of her voice thrumming around Lilac. "Is that better?"

"Yes, Mistress," the faun sighed.

"Get on the bed." Lilac reluctantly left her embrace, crawling onto the massive bed. Mistress removed her robe and Lilac blushed, gawking at her. She'd never seen a nude woman before, especially none as beautiful as her Mistress. "Now, pet, don't you know that staring is rude?"

"Sorry, Mistress." Lilac quickly bowed her head. Her Mistress only laughed and joined her on the bed.

"I was only teasing, little faun. You may stare as much as you like." She caressed Lilac's cheek, leaning down to kiss her. Her lips were soft and warm, and tasted vaguely of strawberries.

"Mm~" Lilac softly moaned, her ears twitching happily. Mistress backed away, smiling.

"You like that, pet?" She nodded eagerly, wiggling her nose. "Aww... Well, I guess I'll have to keep going."

She kissed her again, pressing the faun into the bed. Lilac happily melted into the mattress, closing her eyes. Mistress grabbed her lower lip with her teeth and she squeaked, her eyes going wide.

"Mis--" She was cut off by Mistress sliding her tongue into her mouth. Lilac just laid there, curious about this new sensation. Mistress tasted even more like strawberries now. Her nose twitched as a new scent washed over her. It was musky and salty, and it made her feel suddenly hot. She swatted at her Mistress and she pulled away.

"What? What is it, pet?" Lilac pressed her nose to her skin, trying to find the scent. Mistress giggled as her nose trailed down her body, tickling her skin. "Wait a minute, pet. Let me move."

Lilac pouted, but stopped snuffling. She was so close to finding the scent, she could feel it. Mistress rolled onto her back, spreading her legs so Lilac was sitting between her thighs. She cocked her head in confusion as Mistress looked expectantly at her.

"Well? Finish what you started, pet." Lilac leaned down, resuming her search. Soon, her nose was buried in her Mistress' pussy, breathing in the heavenly smell. "Are you just going to breathe on me or are you going to start licking?"

She hadn't thought to taste the creamy juices dripping from Mistress' pussy. She stuck out her tongue and gently licked up some of her salty cum. Her eyes widened in surprise; it was delicious! She started feverishly licking, causing her Mistress to moan.

"Oh~! Oh, yes! Right there!" She came and Lilac just lapped it up. She kept licking and Mistress sharply tugged her hair, laughing. "Calm down, pet. It's not going away."

Lilac finally lifted her face and Mistress sighed in adoration. Her lips were swollen and stained with cum, and her eyes were half-closed.

"Good girl," Mistress cooed. Lilac smiled dazedly. "Would you like a bath before bed?"

"Mhmm. Yes, Mistress," she added, remembering her manners.

"Oh, I think you've done well enough to not be so formal. My name is Tabitha."

"Okay, Mistress." Her Mistress giggled and shook her head.

"I've just realized I don't know your name, little faun."

"Name?" Lilac mumbled sleepily, rubbing her eyes. "Umm... it's- umm..."

"Don't you have a name, sweet thing?"

"My name's whatever you want it to be," Lilac said finally. Tabitha frowned and thought for a moment.

"Why don't you tell me your name and then I'll decide what I want your name to be?"

"It's... Lilac," she mumbled.

"Lilac?" Tabitha repeated. She nodded. "Hmm... as cute as that is, I think we could use a better name, don't you think?"

"I guess." The faun nodded her head.

"How about... Pet?" She nodded, blinking slowly at her Mistress. "Oh, so sleepy and adorable! Let's get you to the bath, Pet."

Pet yawned widely and Tabitha scooped the little faun up in her arms. She planted a kiss on her forehead and Pet giggled.