A Pet's Very First Time

Story Info
My first time, play or otherwise.
1.8k words
4.13
16.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never knew what it would feel like. Sure I had imagined, I had read the erotica but it had never even came close to the real thing when a guy took of my underwear for the first time.

When he had put his hand down by bra the first time I was too lost in emotion, I wanted it. This time I was aware of what was going on, too aware. I was so frightened even though I trusted him so much. He rubbed my hips with his hands and called me by my pet name, the one that makes me shiver with pleasure and feel safe. He told me it would be all right, to trust him. So I lifted my hips, letting him slide them off.

I got such a rush of so many emotions. More and less fear at the same time, excitement, arousal. It was a release and at the same time I was even more tightly wound. Part of me wanted to run, I was so scandalised by what was happening, what I was allowing to happen.

He told me to spread my legs and he lightly pushed them apart, waiting for me to make the final call. I couldn't believe what he was asking, that he was asking! Even as I thought this to myself I did it, I wanted to no matter how nervous I was. My fists were clenching and I looked away slightly. I couldn't process what I was feeling, it was all too much. That was when he licked my inner thigh and the small moans started again. I began to relax and let the feelings take over when I felt it. His tongue on me.

I couldn't believe the sound that came from my mouth and the noises that continued to keep escaping. My body jolted and everything was shaking. My head was thrown back because I couldn't concentrate on keeping it up for more than a few seconds but when I did I could see him, HIM between my legs. What was happening? I couldn't understand. I couldn't believe the pleasure I was feeling.

Then I looked at myself in the mirror next to us. The body I had never liked had somehow become alluring. Those shapely calves tensed from toe curling were fit and toned. Those curvy hips quivering and moving in rhythm with his tongue. My face... the expressions... Was all this really mine? Was it me? We changed positions a few times and I was unable to do much more than to thread one hand into his hair and occasionally push him further into me. I was becoming some wanton creature I did not recognise. All of a sudden my curiosity, my best and worst feature, gets a hold of me and I am uttering the words, "Do- do I taste good?"

"Mmm, God yes pet. Do you want to taste?" I shake my head furiously, embarassed beyond belief at the idea. He dives back between my legs then travels back up my body to kiss me. I tasted myself for the first time. I was sweet, apparently quite sweet for a girl, and slightly salty. For some reason it drove my crazy but I was red-faced, blushing at what I had done. He went back down to my legs, licking me vigorously, switching between his tongue and hand. I didn't know how much more I could take. I felt like I would go insane. Luckily he stopped for a moment to kiss me.

When he pulled away I just stroked his cheeks for a bit, running over his stubble and looking into his eyes. This was happening. The person I trust so completely is tearing me apart and repairing me at the same time. I know he likes it when I am active and not passive so I brush my hair away from my neck and pull his lips down to it, showing him what I wanted. It felt so good but suddenly I feared him biting me and giving me a hickey. What if my parents saw? What would my friends say? I begged him not to give me one and he didn't. He moved his head down to the side of my right breast and started sucking there. I started moaning again but stopped when I saw him looking down thoughtfully. I realised then that he had been rougher than before.

"You didn't."

"Oh I did pet."

There on my right breast was a hickey. A small bright red mark the likes of which I had never had nor seen. It wasn't painful like I had imagined and he was clearly proud of his handy work. He went back down, lightly nipping my inner thigh and going back to making me moan and cry out. I was so sensitive though and I wanted to come but felt like I couldn't, it was almost painful. I had to ask him to stop, so he did. I pulled his head up and kissed him.

He laid back and pulled me on top of him and he kept playing with my breasts, something I discovered I loved. The things he whispered in my ear... he told me how pretty I was, how I was such a good girl. "I am so hard. God you are amazing." "You look so nice like this pet." "I love how wet you are." He whispered so much more and it all drove me insane. I was losing all thought, all of my inhibitions. I was so swept away I remember crying out how much I wanted to cum. I muttered it over and over as he said in my ear how much he wanted to see it.

It was so amazing my hand couldn't help but grip his thigh so I had something to hold onto. Then he whispered it in my ear, he told me to touch myself. Being watched... it felt incredible. I couldn't believe how erotic it was. I just wanted it to never end, for him to keep whispering all those delicious things to me, for his hands to never leave my breasts. I needed more though. I couldn't believe I asked for it but I did. "Could-"

Yes pet?" I couldn't get the words out, I felt so naughty for even thinking it.

"What do you want?"

"Could- could you pinch my nipples?"

"Oh." Then he sort of chuckled and it drove my wild but not as much as when he did as I had asked. It wasn't painful, it was just a sharp jolt travelling through me and I loved it, I wanted more. What was he doing to me? Making me want all these things, feel all this pleasure. How was he doing it? It still wasn't enough though. "Could-"

"Yes?" There was a longer gap this time. I couldn't get the words out. I had no idea how to say what I wanted, how I should phrase it. "Could you go... back between my legs?"

"Oh I thought you would never ask."

He drove me wild. I was shaking, quivering so much I was almost vibrating. It was incredible and amazing and no thoughts existed but those of him and how he made me feel. When he looked up at me it was incredible. At one point he touched me with his fingers then left a trail of my wetness along my chest between my breasts before licking it up. Watching that sent a jolt through my entire body. He really did enjoy how I tasted...

Unfortunately though it was my first time and I was far too sensitive. I couldn't come. I had to beg for him to stop and he listened, he always does. He lay down and pulled me on top of him, holding and soothing me till I was calm and my body had relaxed.

Lying there on top of him was almost the best part. It showed me how much he cared, that he would stop for me, that he does deserve my trust. I knew that before but he proved it to me that day. After the shaking stopped he pulled me to my feet and held me. I felt calm and safe. That didn't last for long.

My back was to the mirror giving him a full view of my ass. He had tried to compliment my body before but I waved him off saying he had never seen it. Now he took the opportunity he caressed my cheeks telling me what a fantastic ass I had, that he knew I would. All of a sudden he is asking me to bend over.

The nerves were back, but there was something so erotic about it. Knowing he could see me, bending over for him. My breath was caught in my throat and I was tingling all over. Then all of a sudden I felt a very little, sharp pressure. He had spanked me! It was over before I even fully processed what happened. Just three little light playful ones. He knows I am nervous about being spanked.

After that I got dressed, very slowly however. He kept interrupting me :P We wouldn't be alone for much longer and we were starved. We watch some more tv then stop for a lunch break. I go to open the fridge then all of a sudden he comes up behind me, slipping his hand beneath my shirt, going underneath my bra again.

"Sir, stop. We shouldn't. They will be home soon."

He shushes me and pulls me away from the fridge. He guides me over towards the couch and suddenly I think I know what he plans to do.

"Wait really? What are you-" I stop talking as he bends me over the arm of the couch. For some reason this position lights up all the right parts in my head and I am trying not to be a panting mess. This is especially hard when, fully clothed, he starts thrusting against me. My hair is hanging all around my face and it moves with his thrusts. I can feel him now. God the thrusting motion, being bent over the couch. Oh I was so excited all over again, I couldn't understand it. He shoves his hand beneath my skirt and moves aside my panties. After stroking me a little down there he brings his fingers back up to his mouth with a loud smack of his lips.

"Did you really just-?"

"Yes pet, I really did." He pulls me up when he hears the fridge go off. Apparently in his hurry to get us to the couch, he forgot to shut it. That day was the most erotic day of my life so far. The hickey has almost faded now, the only thing left from that day. That and my memories and I don't want those to disappear so I wrote this down. To remember and to share...

And this all happened without him ever removing his pants.