All Comments on 'A Ph.D. in Chemistry Ch. 01'

by lovelyelephant28

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jazzrockskierjazzrockskierover 3 years ago

A good start but a bit short. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm intrigued....

I look forward to seeing where you go with this. I relate to it in several ways. One way is that I have taught O-Chem for years. Generally well written -- a few minor spelling errors, which an editor / proofreader would catch. Thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't quit now...

Well...A pretty good if short beginning....looking forward to the next installment which could be a little longer?

ag2507ag2507over 3 years ago

Interesting research topic! Nanotubes are becoming a topic of interest and if some of the predictions bear out not a little controversy. They will raise quite startling questions about consciousness, who has it, and how creatures that have no central nervous system, I.e, no brain, can still make decisions? But they have nanotubes!!!!. There are also questions about quantum effects occurring in nanotubes. Your heroine may well be at the centre of the new world. Mind you though she is a tad young to be a professor and most professors are too self involved to supervise others, actually, too self involved to supervise their students properly. Actually most professorships are a function of the amount of external funding they will bring into the institution: that number usually has to be a pleural number of millions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the cliffhanger ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovelyelephant28@lovelyelephant28
First-time writer, long time reader of all things romance and erotic. Trying my hand at this for the first time. hope you all enjoy what I have to write.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES