All Comments on 'A Picture Perfect Marriage'

by JustJake051

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

This is absolutely a brilliant story, actually three stories in one. Only a couple of typos. The action is intense and not predictable. At this point the score seems shockingly low, so please do not let that discourage you. Why not write a story that is 100% noncon?

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 1 year ago

The score for this excellent story is ridiculous. Maybe there is a score bomber out there, because to me this is a top notch tale. I would be curious to hear from one of the naysayers to justify anything less than a 4 or 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made me hard!

llienollienoover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this very much indeed ..well written too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is very well written.

I've read her other stories and am wondering why this wasn't done in the two stories (Held Accountable and Held Accountable AE quitas).

These four stories are well written, but how did Miranda and Donna become such sluts.

Those stories are all and even a perfect marriage will have some sequels.

I hope they will continue the four stories and describe the path the sluts took to get to the lives they lead now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrific story. Want more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More stories about busty Abby, please.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

God, your stories are so good! Great fantasy, almost believable. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing story! Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Abby and Melissa from the author’s other story should get together. There must be plenty of adventures and new experiences for these two gorgeous sluts and their cuckold spouses. I hope the author continues some of these stories. The characters that the author has created deserve more written about them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This can’t be the end; Abby and Roger’s adventures are just beginning!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh, boy. More of Abby’s adventures please!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love to read how Abby finds the big cocks to stuff in her “very large cunt.”

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is the beginning of a new relationship with her husband - or the end - as Abby is now clearly the dominant partner. With her body she clearly can get any man she wants. It appears that Roger will become another cuck unless the author devises some new twist in their kinky relationship.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Fabulous story! Conservative but gorgeous and big-titted Abby is now a cock-craving exhibitionist slut, and she wants very big cocks to satisfy her now insatiable sexual appetite. Roger will likely get plenty of sex but when he fucks Abby or eats her pussy, as she will no doubt insist on, her cunt will be filled with other men’s cum. This is a terrific, well-written, and very erotic story. Abby is a very well-drawn character and I would love to read more about her sexual adventures. All of your stories are fantastic. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJake051@JustJake051
I wrote and published many stories as AnnabelleandJay in years past. They are still available under the AnnabelleandJay author section. Now I write as JustJake051. Most of my stories are about wives, Hotwives and married couples discovering and exploring their sexuality. Many ...