A Picture Perfect Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had taken Caitlin advice and shaved and now was really rather sorry that she had as she looked at herself in the dressing mirror. All she could see was the smooth, bare mound between her legs and her jutting sex lips sticking out. She felt so exposed, so obscene. She had never, or even considered, wearing anything like this in her life.

"Damn!" she said and finished with the outfit, grateful at least that the stretch lace bodysuit covered her large breasts. With the corset and boots on, she had to admit that she looked pretty terrific. The body suit was so tightly stretched that it pressed her large breasts in and formed two generous mounds of lace, smooth except for the points where her erect nipples were pushing lewdly against the delicate black fabric.

She had assumed that Caitlin and Ed would both be in the shoot but recoiled in horror when she walked into the studio. There stood a giant of a man, probably six foot seven or eight inches tall. He was huge, his body ripped with muscles from obvious hours in the gym. He wore only a black leather codpiece sporting silver studs and a black leather hood over his head. The small eyeholes revealed piercing blue eyes staring back at her, and Abby noticed the mouth slit was tightly zippered shut. She also noticed that he was missing all body hair. He was completely smooth. His body glistened with sweat or oil, she couldn't tell which. Along with thick leather wrist cuffs, he, like Abby, wore a heavy dog collar around his neck at the base of the hood covering his head.

"Drink this, you might need it," Caitlin said, coming up to Abby and handing her a glass of red wine. The music in the background was not the soft sexy jazz of the previous shoot. Playing was a dark, rhythmic thumping, with so much bass that she could feel the vibrations through her body. While she sipped her wine, Caitlin filled her hair with a sticky gel and combed it straight back. Slicked to her head, Abby's hair was now black from the wet gel, it almost looked like a man's haircut.

Caitlin refilled Abby's glass. "Drink it. Gotta' do your lips," Caitlin ordered, and Abby gulped the wine down as instructed. Caitlin applied dark, heavy shadows around Abby's eyes and a shiny pink lipstick followed with a black lipliner. Abby took a look at herself in the mirror and was stunned. She didn't even recognize herself. Her lips looked enormous, thick and pouting and her eyes dark and exotic.

That was it, an island of consolation, she thought. Nobody would ever recognize her if they saw these pictures. So she would just be somebody else, this voluptuous slave she saw in the mirror. That's it, she thought! That's how she'd get through this photo session! Just be somebody else, and Ed and Caitlin could do whatever they wanted with the pictures and leave her alone.

With Ed behind the camera, the session started slowly. Hulk, as Abby had named him, and Abby were on their knees next to the large black cube that sat in the middle of the studio floor. It was the only piece of a set, except the phony backdrop walls, which were painted to look like those in an old stone dungeon. Caitlin walked around, flexing the riding crop and feigning a swing as the strobe popped and the camera clicked.

Soon, they put Hulk kneeling over the cube with his naked asscheeks towards the camera with Abby sitting on his massive back, her legs spread wide apart for the camera.

"Now, open your cunt lips for me," Ed instructed and she did, slipping two fingers between her legs. She spread her fingers, exposing the bright pink of her vaginal walls to the camera.

"Great! Hold that! Wider! Good" the shouts came, and Abby responded.

She could feel the steady breathing of the muscular man beneath her as she sat squarely on his back. She decided that he was just another prop for this photo shoot.

"Good, not put your fingers inside," Ed said and Abby gently slipped two fingers into her now damp slit. "No problem," she thought, "they want masturbation, that's what they'll get," taking on the persona of the dark, leather slave girl. She threw her head back as she worked her fingers in and out of her cunt, in feigned ecstasy.

Whap!

She heard the whistle and felt the eruption beneath her, as Hulk flinched from the pain. She looked back to see Caitlin raising the riding crop again and lashing down hard against Hulk's exposed ass.

Whap!

She felt his body surge again beneath her as the crop struck. She bounced slightly as the giant tensed to the pain but made no sound.

"Abby! Abby! Work it. Work your cunt. It's supposed to make you hot when he's being whipped," Ed yelled to her. Abby renewed the attention she was giving herself between her spread legs, and dipped her fingers back into her now-sopping opening.

Whap!

It really did make her hot, she realized. Her body tingled as she could feel the mountain of flesh beneath her ripple with each swing of the crop. Her fingers began working faster as she massaged her wet folds. She could feel how swollen her labia were, the juices dripping out of her passage and onto the muscular back of the man beneath her.

"Three!" shouted Ed. "Three fingers, honey! C'mon!" And Abby complied, pushing another slim finger into her burning tunnel. God, this was hot, she thought. She didn't know why she was so turned on by this, sitting atop a man while he's whipped, but she was.

"Great! Great!" Ed called. "Now give us four!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh," Abby moaned as she jammed yet another finger deep into her cunt. She could feel the resisting tissue yielding to the pressure, as she made deep circles with her hand inside her. She could feel herself stretch and relaxing as her fingers sunk deeper and deeper into her cunt.

Whap!

She stated working faster, grinding her hand against her clit, pumping her hand deeper.

Whap!

"Deeper. Faster!" she heard. Abby was now bouncing up and down on top of the man's back as she felt her orgasm coming.

Whap! Whap! Whap!

The crop flew at a frenzied pace as Abby could hear it landing against his muscular naked ass. Yes. Yes. She was going to come and there was no stopping it.

Whap! Whap!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed and felt the warm surge of her own womb cover her hand. She couldn't breathe and she couldn't move. It was the most incredible orgasm of her life and she did'nt know or care why. She just wanted to collapse.

"Unbelievable! Great!" Ed was saying, as he changed cameras. "Okay, next."

Caitlin pulled Abby up and Abby could see the spread of angry red welts on Hulk's ass as he stood up.

Pop. Pop. The strobes flashed again as Abby tried to catch her breath. Pop. Pop. Flashes continued as Caitlin strode up to the massive, hooded figure and lashed him across the chest. She grabbed hold of the leather, metal-studded codpiece. Pop. Pop. In one quick motion, Caitlin ripped the leather thong off the sweating giant.

"Ohhhh," Abby exhaled, stunned by what she saw. The man was clearly deformed. Unnatural. There, dangling from his now naked body was the largest penis she had ever seen. Hell, she thought, it the largest penis she had ever even imagined. Fourteen inches long and as thick as her ankle, Abby stared in disbelief. Pop. He was clean shaven of all pubic hair. Surrounding the base of his massive member was a thick, shiny metal ring. His huge testicles were swollen and purple and Abby realized that some kind of leather strap was snugly snapped around his scrotum and was squeezing his balls.

Caitlin shoved the giant over backward so that he was now lying on his back on top of the black cube, his enormous prick hanging limply between his legs and dangling almost to the floor. Caitlin moved quickly towards Abby, and in an instant grabbed her by the back of her slickened hair. She jerked hard and Abby's head snapped back, her collared neck exposed. Pop. Pop. The strobes flashed.

Surprised by the attack, Abby was about to protest when Caitlin gave a strong shove and pushed Abby down to the floor.

Pop. Pop.

"Great! Great! Keep going!" shouted Ed. Caitlin moved to the other side of the box, stepped beside the prostrate man, and raised the crop.

Whap!

She struck directly on the man's stomach. He twitched but again made no sound. Whap! Again, the crop landed soundly on his rippled abdomen. Whap! And again. Whap!

"Abby, open your legs. Good. Good," she heard Ed say, but wasn't really listening. Lying at the muscular man feet she was inches away from his gigantic member, and watching it in amazement. With each stroke of the whip, the man's cock was getting harder and harder.

Pop.

"Good. Now, Abby, grab his cock," Ed directed and without hesitation, Abby reached out and wrapped her hand around the growing meat.

Whap! She could feel the surge in her hand. Whap! With each stroke, a forceful throb pulsed in her hand and his giant cock got harder and harder.

"Good! Now put it in your mouth," Ed instructed. Pop. Pop.

Whap!

It was like electricity. Abby could feel his muscles twitch, and dance with each stroke. She moved her hand slowly back and forth as she sucked on the giant knob now lodged in her mouth. She could get no more of him in her mouth than his massive cock head, which was larger than her fist. She sucked desperately as she felt him coming to life in her mouth, twitching with each blow on his stomach.

Whap!

Pop. The lights had stopped flashing and were now constant and very bright.

"Go! Go!" Ed was yelling. We're doing some video so keep moving!"

The man's massive tool was fully erect now and laying across his stomach as he lay sprawled on top of the black box. Suddenly, Caitlin was on her again, and Abby felt a tug at her neck collar as she was pulled to her feet. She was now on the end of a leash attached to the collar around her neck. Caitlin drug her around the side of the box and threw her on top of the man's stomach. She grabbed Abby's leg and spread it over to the other side. She was now sitting on top of Hulk, straddling him but facing his feet and the camera. His huge rigid member was now beneath her and pressing against her burning, swollen labia.

Whap!

"Oooooooooo!" Abby howled, as Caitlin now focused the stinging blows of the crop on her backside. The pain surged through her ass as the sting of the crop sent her lurching forward. As her hips lunged forward, the force parted her cunt lips, pushing them hard against the enormous cock beneath her.

"Good. Good. Now slide your cunt along his cock," Ed urged. "Great! Great!"

Whap!

With her arms braced upon his powerful thighs, Abby worked her hips slowly back and forth, easily sliding her dripping pussy along the length of the throbbing monster. She could feel the pressure of his granite cock against her swollen clit as she worked her hips up and back.

Whap! Whap!

She lunged, trying to move her ass away from the crop. Her hot cunt skidded along the massive cock, exciting her, stimulating her. She pumped faster as the pleasure generated from the friction of her sex sliding along his massive erection was enormous. Her inner vaginal lips were fully bloated, swollen and now wrapped around the massive cock, her juices pouring out as she pumped faster and faster.

"Great! That's it! Great!" Ed shouted over her heavy breathing. "Now, put it in. Do it slowly."

A moment of protestation crossed her mind. "I...I can't. It's too big," she panted.

Whap! Whap!

Twice she heard and felt the whistle of the whip and then the pain. The adrenaline rushed through her body. The pain confused her. Did she subconsciously want the whip?

Whap!

"That's it!" said Ed, as Abby lifted the rock-hard prick from underneath her. "Now open yourself up with the other hand and put the head in. Great! Great!"

Not thinking but just responding, Abby spread open her dripping vaginal lips with one hand and with the other positioned the huge penis head at her enflamed opening.

Whap!

The lash bit into her ass and she jolted forward.

"Oooooooooo," she moaned as the enormous head split her tender folds and drove partially into her.

"Incredible! Fantastic!" Ed screamed as she fought to breathe, her crotch searing with pain as the enormous pole split her wide open.

"Good. Good. Now ease down. Great. More! That's it," Ed said, directing Abby's action as she struggled desperately to adjust to the pain in her womb. She slowly began rocking her hips, inches at first but soon, she was gliding on top of Hulk with ease. She felt the massive man's hands spread under her asscheecks and effortlessly she felt herself rise as he lifted her and then fall slowly descending deep onto his enormous manhood.

"Oooooowwwwww!" she shrieked.

Abby couldn't believe it. She was stuffed with more cock than she could ever have believed possible. And she was loving it. She loved the feeling of being so full. She loved having someone, something, so deep within her.

"That's it! That's it!" Ed was shouting as Hulk began to lift her up and slowly slide her up and down the entire length of his enormous shaft.

"Ahhhhhhh! Yes! Ahhhhhh, fuck me!" Abby was yelling, all fourteen inches of hardened cock sliding in and out of her. She could hear the camera click and vaguely feel the bright lights exposing all of her. Her eyes rolled back and all that she was really sure about was the enormous, burning cock plunging deep inside her.

She felt something at her chest. Abby opened her eyes and amid the blinding lights saw Caitlin standing next to her. Caitlin grabbed at the lace of the body suit just above her right breast, and ripped. Her huge, right breast fell out of the opening, followed by another rip at the left breast. Her large rounded breasts were now jutting out of the torn holes in her bodysuit and bouncing wildly as she was driven up and down.

Whap!

"Oooooooo," she yelped as the riding crop nipped at the right tit.

Whap! Again, the charge jolted through her body.

"Faster! Faster!" Ed was yelling over her howls.

She was rising and falling in Hulks hands, sliding the entire length of his shaft and grinding hard at the bottom, scraping her shaved cunt feverishly against his shaved pubic bone, then rising again.

"Oooooo! Ooooooo! I'mm cummmminnnngggg!" she screamed, and her body began to twitch, as she threw her head back and thrashed from side to side. It was the second of two orgasms the likes of which she would never have believed possible. She felt like a rag doll, shaking and flailing limply atop the massive post. He had not come yet and she could feel him inside her, as hard - no, now harder, than ever.

"Incredible! Good. Now, turn her," Ed directed.

With her eyes closed Abby could feel herself being spun around by Hulk's powerful arms. She opened her eyes and she was now facing him. She fell forward, the sweat on his powerful chest bathing her as she came to rest on top of him. She could smell the musky scent of the leather hood over his head. She wanted desperately to see who the man was behind those piercing blue eyes.

"Okay, now Caitlin. Come in on the right. Good. Right there," Ed said.

With Hulk's huge manhood still lodged inside her ravaged tunnel, Abby was reluctant to move. She wanted to put off his withdrawal as long as possible. She raised up from Hulk's chest to see Caitlin standing next to her. She was wearing a flesh colored dildo strapped around her waist. Abby saw Caitlin move behind her and then lost sight of her.

"Good. Good right there" she heard Ed say and felt Caitlin fingers probing at her backside.

"NO! NO! Wait! I don't... Not that! Stop please! Not there!" Abby screamed, but Hulk's massive arms held her tight. "Nooooo!"

But it was too late. Abby felt Caitlin steer the phallus into her tight anus and shove.

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!" she shrieked.

Whap!

Caitlin lashed away on her exposed backside. The dildo forced its way past her resisting sphincter muscles and into her anal passage. Soon, she found herself being rocked by the lunges of both Hulk and Caitlin, one searing massive cock in her cunt and, a smaller plastic cock plunging into her burning rectum.

Whap! Caitlin relentlessly flailed away at her searing asscheeks. It felt like hours but was only a matter of minutes as the two of them ravaged her insides. She began to discover that losing her anal cherry was not all that unpleasant. Soon the feeling of two cocks moving in and out at the same time was absolutely unbelievable. She could feel the two rods dancing together inside her, sliding along almost touching, almost as one.

"Now!" Ed called, and without warning, Caitlin jerked out of Abby's anus and moved away.

Hulk was going to come and she could feel the pressure building inside her like a volcano.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH Yes. Shoot it in me! Ooooooooo, please shoot it!" she moaned and suddenly she could feel her womb being showered with waves of burning liquid. The giant shuddered and shook with each contraction. Abby could feel spurt after burning spurt sprayed deep inside her, filling her to the very core. The man had an endless supply of cum stored in those enormous balls, Abby thought to herself when he had finished.

After a moment, she lifted herself off of him and his giant limp cock slid slowly out of her. Abby could feel the wave of semen sloshing around inside her and as the head of his penis popped out, and a torrent of cum shot out and down her legs.

"Hold it. That's it! Great!!" she heard Ed prompt.

Chapter 3

Two days had passed since that afternoon in the photo studio. Last night, the soreness in her vagina subsiding and the welts on her breast and buttocks gone, she devoured Roger in a passionate filled spree. It was the hottest lovemaking session she could have imagined with Roger. He had taken her on all fours and fucked her three times doggie style. She had always hated that position and the word "doggie style" but last night she couldn't have been more excited than on her second orgasm and Roger's third, he slipped his finger into her still sore, but now stretched anus and began stroking his cock from inside her. She was screaming with pleasure, muffling the sound by biting into a bath towel, so as not to wake the kids. They both exploded together and lay in the middle of the bedroom floor in a sweating pile for twenty minutes before either one of them could move. If Roger had noticed her shaved cunt or an increased looseness in her vagina, he didn't mention it. She didn't know whether to feel hurt or glad about that.

Next morning, sipping her coffee and flipping through the paper, she laughed aloud as she opened the page to another West End Photography ad. "Family or Fantasies on Film" she said aloud. "Right, and a little blackmail thrown in."

When she returned from taking the kids to school, the voicemail message sound dinged on her phone. Abby punched in the replay and listened to the message.

"Hi Abby. This is Caitlin at West End Photography. Your photos are ready so please come by and pick them up. Or, if it's easier, we can have a runner take them over to Roger's office. So just let us know. Bye." The message ended. Abby hit the recall button and after four rings, Caitlin answered.

"Listen you bitch," Abby screamed. "You said this was over."

"I know I did," said Caitlin calmly. "But these are such great shots, and some incredible video, we thought you'd really love to see them before we sent them on to Roger. Or some other folks."

"Fantastic, Babe! They're incredible!" she heard Ed call out in the background.

Within the hour, Abby was pushing on door to West End Photography and hurrying in. As she headed down the hall she caught a glimpse of another woman down in the dressing room. The woman was looking at the costumes and didn't notice Abby, but Abby thought there was something familiar about her. Then the woman passed out of sight and Abby hustled on to Caitlin's office.