A Picture Perfect Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped up on a chair and then onto the big wooden table and started to dance, erotically, rubbing her breasts and ass through the tiny gold dress. Soon shouts of "Take it off! Take it off!" filled the studio and Abby was hot to strip down to her underwear and see what the men would do.

She grabbed the hem of the short stretchy dress and had it up to her tits. She started to pull it over her head as she pumped her hips in the direction of the fat, bald man.

"Ludmilla!" Caitlin shouted and it froze Abby instantly. "Why don't one of you fellas unzip Ludmilla. Do it nice and slow so we can get a few shots of it."

"Oh, thank God," Abby thought. She had almost pulled the dress over head and the wig would surely have come off. Smiling at Caitlin, Abby got down on her knees on the table so one of the men could unzip her.

"Bobby, it's your party," the boss said to the youngest man there. "Why don't you peel this little Russian tart."

The young man quickly obliged and helped Abby off with her dress. From there, she wasted no time. She pulled the dripping g-string off and gave it to the young man who slipped it into his pocket. She pulled her bulging, soft mounds out of the small cups and shook them at the men. She rolled over on her back and began putting on a masturbation show for both the men and the cameras alike. Abby spread her legs wide and began rubbing her swollen cunt lips for all to see. After five or six good swirls on her cunt, Abby pushed her fingers deep inside her pussy, then pulled them out and started over again.

Soon all of the men were shouting "Bobby! Bobby!" with Roger shouting the loudest. Before she knew it, the young initiate of the club had his trousers off and was up on the table with her, his erect cock waving in the air.

"Bobby! Bobby! Bobby!" echoed the shouts as he pushed himself between her legs. Before she could stop him, his stiff cock jammed between her legs and drove into her aroused cunt. Abby kept expecting Caitlin to stop this, but Caitlin only scurried about snapping pictures. Abby had no choice but to go along or else stop it and reveal herself.

With her glistening gold legs flashing straight up in the air, the young man pulled Abby tightly to him and began steadily thrusting his rigid cock deep into her aroused slit. She tried to look over at Roger and catch a glimpse. The thought of her husband watching her get fucked only fueled her passion.

"Ahhhhhh," Abby groaned as the young guy pumped harder and harder, each thrust hammering his cock deeper and deeper into her core. "Ummmmm, Da, Da." she grunted as their bodies smacked together and the group chanted "Bobby, Bobby, Bobby!"

Soon Abby was groaning like the whore that she was pretending to be.

"Ohhhhh, Da! Daaaaa!" she rasped, feeling her body being slammed harder and harder against the table. She wasn't sure if her arousal was over being watched by her husband while she was getting fucked, or over being fucked so ferociously by this young guy. He was like a wild man, grinding and driving his engorged meat into her. She had forgotten what pure lust was like. Years of complacency and routine dissolved in moments as she succumbed to the youthful frenzy that was pounding away between her legs.

Abby reached over the edge of the table and grabbed the boss' trousers and soon had him on his feet, his rigid prick lodged deep in her mouth as the older man and the younger man pumped her furiously from both ends.

Shouts of "Bobby, Bobby" and "Mister G, Mister G," filled her ears as she could feel each man building, swelling and preparing to explode. When both men came at once, Abby was caught by surprise and stunned. She was drenched with fiery semen from both ends, filling her mouth and her womb. She had never felt anything so amazing in her life. Two men shooting their semen into her at the same time. She never could have dreamt of anything so powerful, so overwhelming happening to her. She gobbled down all of the warm juice filling her mouth and throat and would gladly have welcomed more. Oh how she wanted all of them, including her husband to strip naked and fuck her again and again, just as long as there were two of them and as long as they came at the same time.

But that didn't happen. The young man slipped out of her dripping cunt and moved out from between her splayed legs. The older man zipped himself up and quietly they all slipped away, as if embarrassed by what they had seen their supervisor do. Abby laid spread eagle on the table feeling unsatisfied and incomplete.

Caitlin and Ed came close to the edge of the table and were shooting pictures of the semen dripping from between Abby's leg and from her mouth as she began fondling herself again.

"I don't know about you honey, but I think there's still some serious work to be done here," Caitlin said to Ed, pulling off her clothes and positioning her mouth directly over Abby's pouting cunt lips

"Oh, I'd say we've seriously underestimated the capacity of sweet Ludmilla here," Ed said as he rammed his large cock deep between Abby's oozing lips.

"Mmmmmmmmm, Daaaaa" was all she said, as the two of them began to take her body.

Abby came home later that night and before she had a chance to be mad at Roger or say anything, she was practically attacked by him. He was all over her, his stiff cock rubbing against her as she walked in the door. While she was aware that his passion was from watching some little Russian girl get fucked by his boss and a coworker, she had never seen him so turned on. He plunged his rigid penis deep into her as he mounted her from behind, fucking her hard wildly in the middle of the living room.

"I've... I've never seen you so wet," Roger panted, thrusting his cock deep into her as she turned up her hips to accept his passion.

"Ohhhh, yes fuck me! I'm so wet for you," Abby lied. What Roger didn't know was that the wet ooze in her cunt was from a man, two men in fact. Roger didn't know that Ed had just hotly fucked her steaming hole, in addition to Bobby's juice. The slurping flood between her legs was far more than female arousal.

Roger came twice into her dripping tunnel before Abby decided to extract an ounce of her revenge about his little party tonight.

"Eat me," Abby said, now lying on top of Roger in their bed.

"What?" he said, as if he hadn't heard her clearly.

"I want you to eat me. I want you to eat your cum out from my cunt," she purred into his ear. This would be her payback for him, not only swallowing Bobby's cum, but also that of Ed. And he wouldn't know a thing about it.

"I... I," he stammered.

Before he could even come up with an excuse, Abby flipped her body around and pressed her streaming, dripping crotch down hard onto her husband's mouth. She tensed her abdomen and pressed down and she could feel a huge torrent of semen pouring out of her and into Roger's open mouth. She pressed again, and another huge wave of sticky cream poured out from inside her.

"Uhhhhmmmm," Roger grunted, but she didn't let up. Abby kept pressing down and down again as surges of semen gushed out and into his mouth and over his face. She noticed that his cock was rock hard again as she continued to squirt the evening's accumulation of cum into Roger's lapping mouth. His cock was just inches from her and she couldn't resist any longer. She gulped his throbbing cock into her mouth. Locked together, they devoured each other with their mouths until Abby could feel Roger coming in her mouth. She gave one final squeeze of his balls as he gushed into her mouth and she did the same to him, emptying the final drops of her evening's fucking out and into his mouth.

Chapter 5

The following morning was Saturday and following and noisy and energetic breakfast with the girls, Abby sat alone in the back yard thinking about what to say to Roger. Or, indeed, whether to say anything at all. The problem was, Abby thought, she couldn't very easily let him know that she knew about his office party. Do that and she would have to tell it all. She would have to tell about Caitlin and Ed, Hulk, and Marlene. She was deep in thought and didn't notice Roger standing next to her.

"Did you have a good time last night?" Roger asked. "Listen, honey, before you answer, there's something you should know. I know all about last night. About Ludmilla, I mean. You see, I hired Caitlin and Ed to help me out. I planted the fliers and the ads around and they said if I could get you in the door, they would spice things up for us. They didn't say how, but after last night, I'd say it worked."

Abby sat stunned in disbelief. "You what?" she said. "You did what?"

"The photo studio. I asked them to take some sexy romance photos to spice things up. I could tell you weren't very happy with the way things were going. They didn't tell me how they were going to do it, but it sure worked," Roger said, forcing a smile on his face.

"You, bastard! You knew it was me last night? Ludmilla? And you let me do that?" she said, her anger growing.

"Ludmilla was really one hot bitch. You had me cumming in my pants. God, you looked great! Nobody knew it was you. I was the only one and I would never have recognized you if Caitlin hadn't told me. Honest, nobody knows. No one will ever know," Roger said.

"And you haven't seen any photos?" Abby asked.

"No. They said they had some great bedroom shots and that you were going to give them to me for Valentines' Day," Roger replied.

Abby sat quietly for a second, choosing her next words carefully. "And you? What about you? Did you have a good time last night? Did you get excited? Did you get hard watching your wife suck and fuck other men?"

"Wow!" Roger replied instantly. "You were so hot. I wasn't sure, but then, when you got home. You were so hot. So, I guess this really paid off, hiring Caitlin and Ed to get you thinking about sex, I mean."

"Roger, I'm going inside now and I don't want you to follow me," Abby said, a cold edge in her voice, and walked away.

Roger sat in the yard confused and dismayed. He'd just pulled off a miracle and turned his bored housewife into a sex bomb, and now she was pissed. And she stayed pissed. Abby didn't speak to him for four days. He slept in the guest room and every time he tried to apologize, she'd walk away.

Then on the morning of the fifth day, he noticed Abby didn't seem so angry. And then she spoke.

"So, you thought Ludmilla was hot?" Abby asked and Roger could feel the ice break.

"Absolutely!" he said.

"Would you like to go out with her? Ludmilla? Tonight? I hear she's picked up a little broken English since last Friday," Abby said with a wry smile.

"You mean, you dress like Ludmilla and we go out? In public?" Roger said excitedly. "That could be really fun."

This was great, he thought to himself. She was going to do some role playing when they went out. His dick began to stiffen at the very thought.

That night, Roger came home from work and was greeted at the front door by Abby dressed as Ludmilla, the wig and everything. She was wearing a tiny red, stretch dress that was so low cut her boobs were totally hanging out. And the dress was so short he could see the tops of her red stockings and even the cheeks of her ass when she walked.

"Children are out. Sleep over," Abby said in a heavy Russian accent. "We go have fun." She leaned over and kissed him and he could feel her hand grasping at his crotch at his stiffening dick.

"Oh, you like Ludmilla?" she said.

"Oh, I like Ludmilla very much," Roger replied and tried to kiss her.

"Down boy," she said, her accent thick. "First, we go dancing."

They went to three popular nightspots and at each Abby was snapping heads as soon as she walked through the doors. She was the talk of everyone in the clubs, this sexy Russian slut who spoke bad English and flirted with all of the men. Men were coming up to her all night asking to dance and laughing with her. At one point, Roger returned from the toilet to find Abby sitting on a stool at the bar. She was sitting there with her legs spread wide apart! She had taken her panties off and was now flashing her shaved cunt to every guy in the club. The crowd of men around her stayed thick everywhere they went.

At the third club, Roger was dancing with his wife when a rough-looking guy cut in to dance.

"Of course, darlin'," Roger heard Ludmilla say and soon he was sitting at a table watching this guy put his hands all over his wife's ass and up under her dress. He could tell from the expression on Abby's face that the guy had his fingers crammed inside her cunt. When the dance was over, Roger hurriedly took her by the hand and they started to leave. He fumed when Abby grabbed the rough stranger by the hand. All three headed to the parking lot and as he watched, he saw the man pull Abby's dress up around her waist and lift her up onto the trunk of the car.

"Yes, I vant you to fuck me now," Roger heard his wife say as Ludmilla and saw the man pull out his dick and drive it roughly between Abby's spread legs. Illuminated only by the light in the club parking lot, Roger watched as a stranger pulled the top of Abby dress down and grabbed her enormous breasts as he pumped his hips deep between her flailing, spread legs. Stunned, he couldn't believe it! He watched Abby climax on the trunk of the car while this strange man spurted his semen into her pussy.

She pulled down her dress, kissed the stranger goodbye and climbed into the front seat of the car. Stunned, Roger crawled in behind the wheel.

"You vant to fuck Ludmilla tonight, yes?" Abby said.

"Look Abby, this has gone too far..." Roger said, but was interrupted.

"Abby? Abby? I know no Abby. You want to fuck Ludmilla? Ludmilla is beautiful, yes?" she said and reached over and gave his pounding cock a sharp pull. Yes, it was true. His dick was rock hard watching his wife getting fucked on top of the car. He knew from the pain in his groin that he had to have her - as Abby or Ludmilla, it didn't matter.

"Yes," he said and started to grab her large, exposed breasts, her dark nipples harder, more erect than he'd ever seen them before.

She slapped him playfully. "First, you eat me," she said and pulled the stretchy dress up over her hips.

In the dim of the parking lot lights, Roger could see her swollen cunt lips sticking out as she spread her legs. Without a word, Roger grabbed her leg and spun her toward him in the car seat. He lifted her leg up and in a second was buried in her churning slit, his tongue lapping at the stranger's ooze that was spread between her legs.

"Ahhhhhh" she moaned and wouldn't let him stop until he had licked up every drop of the man's juice from within her.

That night, Roger Niles fucked some woman other than his wife. He fucked Ludmilla. She bit, she clawed and she scratched as they made love. She didn't look like Abby, move like Abby or fuck like Abby. Roger was in heaven as this wild woman destroyed his body. She fucked him so hard he had to stop because his dick was sore. He had never known a woman who could fuck so.

"I think you broke it," Roger said looking at his red, sore cock, as they lay in bed. "I didn't know you could get blisters on your dick." They laughed and hugged each other, as Abby was now back in his arms.

Chapter 6

The next morning, Roger Niles got out of his car in the office parking lot and turned to walk across the lot and into the office. On the drive in that morning, he'd been daydreaming about last night. The car smelled like sex all the way to work. He couldn't stop thinking about Abby, or Ludmilla. He was in love all over again.

"WHAM" and he felt the side of his face stinging, burning. Someone had just punched him.

"WHAM" and another blow landed on his lip, splitting it instantly and spewing blood all down the front of his white shirt. Three large blocky men were on him, punching him in the stomach. They shoved him up against the car.

A beefy man in a shiny suit and gray flattop hair grabbed him.

"We hear you are friend of new Russian whore working in town. Everyone tell us you are whore's pimp last night," the man said, his accent thick. Roger could smell vodka on the man's breath.

"No Russian whore work's in this town without us," Flattop said.

"Wait! Wait! There is no Russian whore," Roger shouted.

WHAM! They hit him in the side, and he felt his ribs crushed beneath the blow.

"You try to make fool of Russians. You and your Russian whore cannot trick us. We know all about you. Your nice family man with loving wife and beautiful children. Yet, you are out fucking Russian whore," Flattop said, the vodka spittle flying out of his mouth and onto Roger's face.

"You don't understand..." Roger gasped trying to breathe, his ribs on fire.

WHAM!

"You bring whore to this address tonight or you will never see wife and children again," the man said, handing him a slip of paper.

"The Russian Mafia?" Abby shrieked as she applied ice to Roger's bleeding mouth. "Why didn't you just tell them there is no Ludmilla?"

"I did. They didn't believe me. They threatened you. They threatened the girls. They want us, I mean, Ludmilla and me at this address tonight," Roger groaned his split lip now swollen and slurring his speech.

"Well, we can't go to the police. We'll be ruined," Abby said. "We'll just have to give them Ludmilla tonight. Then, I'll take the wig off and explain the whole thing and they'll realize that it is just a mistake."

That evening, as they drove, Roger noticed that despite all of the pain and agony from the beating this morning, he had a huge erection in his pants. He was driving and there, sitting next to him, was Abby dressed as Ludmilla. She was wearing a black latex mini skirt that didn't even begin to cover her butt or her crotch as she sat in the car seat. With her blood red stockings and black patent heels, Roger could hardly take his eyes off of her legs to drive. When he did look away from her legs, it was up at her magnificently round breasts that were pushed up by a little black bra made of two tiny cups. It only fit under her enormous tits and pushed them straight out. The black, sheer blouse did nothing to cover his wife's fantastic tits or the brown firm nipples that jutted up and out against the see-through fabric.

"Don't worry," she was telling him calmly, "once I take the wig off and talk to them, they'll know I'm not Russian."

But she never had that chance. As soon as they pulled up in front of the cheap motel the note directed them to, Abby and Roger were grabbed, had duct tape slapped across their mouths and were dragged from the car into one of the rooms.

Roger was tied into one of the cheap plastic chairs in the room, his arms and legs tightly secured with rope and duct tape. He could neither move nor talk. All he could do was watch.

"So, you want to cheat us out of our share, eh?" the man with the flattop said and shoved Abby hard against the wall. She fell into a cheap plastic lamp standing in the corner and she and the lamp went crashing to the floor.

Roger raged and struggled against the ropes and tape but couldn't budge.

"Ah, you hero. You want save your girlfriend, yes?" Flattop laughed and hit Roger on the side of the head. "You watch and see how Russian girls like to fuck."

"Work in our territory, then you must be quality, like all of our girls. We test you first," Flattop said to Abby and dragged her up off of the floor. Ripping the flimsy blouse off of her body in one tug, he pushed her back onto the bed and into the arms of the other four stocky men who began tearing at her clothes. In a moment, she was left in only her red stockings and the shoes.

The men stripped as one of them held Abby down on the bed. Soon two of them were holding her legs apart and another was kneeling on the bed stroking his aroused cock.