A Picture Perfect Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There, sitting at the desk covered with and enormous pile of color 8x10 prints, was Caitlin. She was staring intently at the photos and stills from the video.

"These really are incredible. Look at this," Caitlin said tossing a picture in Abby's direction.

"Oh God," Abby exclaimed, looking at the photo. The bright studio light exposed everything. There she was, in the photo, sitting astride the hooded giant with his massive penis jammed deep inside her splayed labia, her face aglow with lust, as her body writhed with orgasmic pleasure.

Abby stared at the photo for several minutes before she spoke. Then, a tiny word tumbled out. "Damn!"

The picture awed Abby. Ed had been right. It was an incredible image, capturing passion, lust, fury, and power in a frozen moment. For a moment, she forgot that she was the person in the picture and gazed at the forceful images.

"You know, you really have a knack for this role-playing stuff. You're the best we've ever seen. Did you ever do any acting?" Caitlin said offhandedly, now caught up in looking at another photo.

"No," said Abby absently, pulling another photo from the pile. She glanced down to see her pink cunt lips wrapped tightly around the blood-engorged head of Hulk's monster cock. The color of his penis was a deep purple and it looked as thought it was ready to explode from the pressure of the chrome cock ring. The glint of light on the shiny metal ring and a flare of sparkle reflected from her saliva on his dick created a breathtaking image. Abby was floored by what she saw captured on film.

"Who... who is he?" she asked, still staring at the picture.

"Forget about it, honey. Not unless you're into a little S&M. He can't even get it up unless there's a little pain involved," Caitlin responded.

"Oh," Abby said, absently looking at the huge heap of pictures. Each and every one of them was her, and yet it wasn't her. It was of some slave being ravaged. But Roger certainly wouldn't understand that.

"You really like it - the role playing, don't you?" Caitlin asked. "The camera doesn't lie. You do, don't you?"

"I.... I...There is something liberating... I don't know what I mean," Abby said and tried to dismiss from her mind the fact that deep inside she was secretly thrilled by the excitement, the adrenaline, the freedom of it all.

"I'll tell you what. There's a woman down the hall. She's here for some sexy, glamour shots, sort of a fantasy thing for her husband. It's two women, just kissing and touching, simulated sex, you know, a lot of lip gloss, lingerie and tongues stuff. You want to do it with her?"

"What? Me?" Abby said, recoiling.

"If I'm wrong, and you don't really get into playing being somebody else, then that's it. I won't ask again," Caitlin said.

"I can't do that! I... I..." Abby stammered, searching for a reason to say no, searching for a reason to say that Caitlin was indeed wrong. "I...don't know. Who is she? The woman?"

"Oh, ummm, Penders. Marlene Penders," Caitlin said.

"Oh, no way! No way!" Abby said. "I know her. At least I know who she is. Her husband works at the same company as my husband. I couldn't run the risk."

"Wouldn't be any risk," said Caitlin. "We put that big, platinum blonde wig on you, you do a sweet southern accent and I tell her you're a professional model from Alabama. She wouldn't recognize you in a million years."

Abby's heart was pounding, the sound booming inside her in her chest and throbbing in her ears. Could this be really happening? Was she really considering this? Really excited about a chance to let herself go again and be an entirely different person? Someone unknown to her husband, her neighbors and even herself?

Twenty minutes later, Abby Niles was pulling on a pair of long pink nylons and fastening them to the pink garterbelt. Caitlin had fixed her makeup, complete with huge fake eyelashes. The platinum wig was in place and Caitlin had even added a small black mole on her left cheek to help with the disguise. Hooking the sexy pink bra in back, Abby stared at the mirror and truly did not recognize the woman who stared back.

"Incredible," she whispered, as she pulled on the lacy pink knickers that went with the outfit. "Incredible," she said again, this time in a deep southern accent, and smiled as she strode out into the studio.

Abby introduced herself to the woman hiding under a long robe and shaking. Abby said she was Darla from Alabama and a professional model. The woman smiled and shuffled her feet, obviously nervous about doing the photo session.

"Oh, don't worry about it honey," Abby drawled in her best accent. "Sip a little of this wine and we'll have a great time. I've done this hundreds of times before. You know, two girls." And that was the biggest lie of all. In fact, Abby had never been had sex with a woman before and now her other persona was going to have to perform like it she did it everyday. She bristled with excitement. She didn't know what she was going to do, all she knew was that at this moment she was anything but bored.

Ed came onto the photo set and chatted as the two women sipped wine and talked, one trying desperately to shake the nervousness, the other filled with adrenaline. The set for this session was a large, white dressing table with a bench. The idea was that they would be dressing and having fun. The large oval mirror on the dressing table provided a nice touch as the women would be in the photos twice. One normally and a second time captured in the mirror's reflection.

The lights lit the makeshift set as the Abby and Marlene sat on the vanity bench and pretended to apply makeup.

"Okay, Darla, lean over and kiss Marlene. Good. That's it," Ed encouraged, as Abby pressed her mouth against the other woman's lips. Marlene was an attractive woman, about Abby's age with dark black hair and warm green eyes. She had a good body, Abby thought when she saw her take off the robe and reveal herself in a green bra and knickers outfit pretty much identical to hers. Marlene's breasts were not as big as Abby's, but she was pushed up and out in the bra so much that she appeared quite busty.

"Good. Now, Darla, slip your tongue in her mouth. Nice. That's nice," Abby heard Ed say as she slid her tongue between Marlene's lips and flicked it against hers.

"Good. Open, and let's see those tongues. Oh, good. Hold that," Ed instructed as the two women flicked their moist tongues together and began to tease with intermittent flicks.

"Now, Marlene, you touch Darla on her breast. Darla, you're surprised. Oh good, that's great," Ed urged. The two women were kissing deeply as Marla began rubbing Abby's soft breast and gently pinching her nipple.

"Darla, you stand up and take your bra off. Good," Ed said and Abby responded, standing up behind Marlene and sensuously reaching back and unhooking her pink bra as her generous breast fell out, the camera catching every second.

Marlene leaned back and without hesitation, wrapped her lips around Abby's brown, hardened nipple. She began sucking and licking as Ed was now moving around them another camera in his hands. "Good. Good," he whispered, as if not to disturb them. Abby could see from the reflection in the mirror that Marlene's tongue was flicking and lapping at her sensitive erect nibble, which was rock hard in response to the oral attention.

"Now, Darla, you unhook her bra. Great. Now, rub her tits while she sucking yours. Nice. Oh, hold that. It's great."

The camera clicked constantly as Abby cupped her hands around Marlene's breast and began gently tweaking and pinching her nipples.

"Ahhhhhhh," Marlene groaned in response to Abby's touch.

Abby leaned over and started to kiss Marlene. Abby's large pendulous breasts hung down and swung gently as she plunged her tongue deep into Marlene's mouth.

"Wait! That's great. Super! Darla, the way you're bent over kissing her - do that again, only pull your knickers down around your knees," Ed shouted.

Abby tugged the old-fashioned pantaloon underwear down around her knees and bent over again, her rounded asscheeks now pointing in Ed's general direction.

"Great Hold it Hold it!" Ed exhorted. "Now Marlene, just kiss Darla on the boob. Great Great!" Abby was dangling her breast and nipple into the open mouth of the other woman, who was eagerly sucking at her tender flesh.

"Nice Nice," Abby heard, but was now more interested in the attention Marlene seemed to be showing to her exposed sex lips with her hands. Marlene was softly rubbing Abby's moist, shaved cunt lips with two fingers.

"Here, Honey, let me help you a little," Abby said in her fake, Southern accent and spread her legs wide to allow Marlene full access.

"YES! YES!" shouted Ed. "Darla, throw your head back as she rubs you." It wasn't an order Abby didn't have to think twice about. As Marlene began rubbing her enflamed cunt in earnest, Abby threw back her head and moaned.

"Ooooooooo, yes!" she drawled. "Work my hot pussy."

Abby thought Marlene was going to gnaw her tit completely off, as she was now sucking ferociously at Abby's tender nipple. Abby shifted and jammed the other tit in Marlene's mouth, as Ed urged them on with praise and commands.

"Hold that one. Good. Good, now get her nipple in between your teeth."

After Ed got the shots he wanted, Abby stood up and pulled Marlene's face against her stomach, Marlene's fingers still immersed deep into Abby's cunt. It wasn't long before Marlene took a word of encouragement from Ed and pushed her tongue into Abby's swollen vaginal folds.

"Yeeeeeessss," Abby squealed as Marlene's tongue played at a series of long darts in and out of her cunt. Abby could hear the juicy squishing noises emanating from her pussy as Marlene lapped away. This was the first woman Abby had ever made love to and was so swept up in the gentle and tender caress that she regretted not having tried it earlier.

Soon Abby had shed her underpants from around her knees and divested Marlene of hers. Marlene was flat on her back on the vanity bench as Abby squatted down on her face and gently ground her hungry cunt lips against the other woman's ravenous mouth. She gazed down between Marlene's spread legs and saw the parted lips of the moist cunt just inches from and face. She had never orally made love to a woman before, but now the beauty of the other woman's cunt thrilled her. Did her own sweet sex lips look that good to others, she wondered? Unable to resist, Abby plunged her tongue deep into Marlene's eager cunt as Ed urged them on.

"That's great. Good! More tongue," he shouted as the studio lights now changed from white to rose in color and the camera shutter captured their mounting orgasm. Abby could feel herself coming as she bucked and heaved against the devouring mouth locked to her cunt.

"Ohhh, yes!" she screamed. "Eat my hot pussy!" Abby wailed, then pressed her face hard against Marlene's spread cunt lips and lapped wildly at the swollen clit Marlene offered, until they both exploded in simultaneous ecstasy. Abby licked and slurped at the sweet juices now wildly flowing from the cunt spread in her face. She could never have imagined anything tasting sweeter or more wonderful.

"That was fantastic," Ed said, as he helped Abby off of Marlene and to her feet.

"You can say that again," Abby heard Marlene mutter, as she staggered to stand, her legs weak and wobbly.

Chapter 4

"How did they come out?" Abby asked, as she greeted Ed and Caitlin the next morning at the locked studio door. Abby had arrived early, even before Ed and Caitlin had a chance to unlock the studio.

"So?" she questioned, as they went in the door. Abby almost ran to the back of the studio where the photos were arranged for display. "They're incredible," she mumbled as she stared at the pictures. She did not even recognize herself in the platinum wig and slutty makeup. But moreover, she hardly recognized the expressions on her face as she teased and encouraged Marlene. Those pictures of her taken when she was climaxing were magnificent. She could never have imagined herself looking like that, totally consumed by lust.

"I don't even recognize myself," she said aloud to Caitlin and Ed.

"I've got to admit, no one would recognize you when you get hot like that," Ed said looking at the pictures.

"Ed's right," Caitlin added. "You really do become another person in front of the camera. I've never seen anyone quite like you, before."

Abby was entranced by what she saw in the pictures. She lingered over a shot of Marlene's tongue buried deep into her pink, dripping folds, as she pinched and rubbed her nipples. She looked like an absolute slut, no other words than that came to mind.

"I want a copy of this one," Abby said softly. "And this one, and this," she said, sorting through the stack, picking out the photos of her alter ego in heat. She loved being this other woman she became on film, with no guilt, and no regrets. It was Darla she was looking at in the pictures.

"Well, I guess we can do that. But if you're really looking for a challenge, why don't you join us this Friday night. A group of guys are doing some sort of initiation for their lodge, or whatever. They usually get a girl and do some pictures of the night. You know, stripping, teasing, that sort of thing. One of them wears your panties on his head and they all go home happy. You want to do it?" Caitlin asked.

"Who are they?" asked Abby, oddly intrigued by the proposal.

"Don't know. Just some local men's group. But you wear the wig and makeup and nobody's going to know it's you. Trust me," Caitlin said.

Abby glanced down at a picture of herself, or Darla, and considered the idea. She could feel her pulse quicken at the thought of stripping for a group of strange men.

"I'll do it," Abby said and walked out, her heart racing.

Friday rolled around and Abby was more excited now than she had ever been in her life. And the waiting had seemed endless. She couldn't wait to get over to West End and get started. Roger called in the afternoon and said he had to work late so she arranged a babysitter and headed off to the studio.

She had been so hot for the last three days just thinking about Friday, that she had practically raped Roger the night following the shoot with Marlene. And every night after that, the two of them fucked like teenagers. During one fuckfest, Abby whispered the idea of adding another person, a guy or a gal, and Roger climaxed immediately. Since then, he could speak of nothing else.

At the studio, Abby dressed and Caitlin fixed the huge, platinum blonde wig and Abby's slut makeup, complete with the mole on her cheek. Abby had been practicing her Southern accent and was confident that Darla would be a hit with the men. She actually went out and bought the outfit herself. She was wearing a tight stretch gold minidress that came just to the bottom of her ass. Shiny gold thigh high stockings and gold heels showed off her legs while a tiny gold g-string and gold shelf bra finished it off. She knew the outfit was a winner when she tried it on in the store. Once she stripped the dress off, she knew she'd have their dicks stiff in a second.

She was looking in the mirror when she caught sight of the group of men coming in the front door at the far end of the hallway.

"NO! NO! Oh, No!" she said and grabbed Caitlin. "I can't I can't. You'll have to do this," she said, panic in her voice. "The men! I know some of them. They work with my husband," she said, turning away and pointing over her shoulder to the men entering the studio.

"Oh, no!" she shrieked, trying to suppress the yell.

There, standing in the hall and last through the door, was her husband, Roger.

"I can't. I've got to go," Abby was saying between clenched teeth. "They know me," she said, not mentioning that her husband was among the group.

"Honey, trust me. No one would recognize you in that outfit. No one!" Caitlin said.

"But I can't. No phony southern accent will do it. They'll recognize my voice," she said, trembling with rage and fear. She realized that she was as angry over almost being caught as she was that Roger lied about stepping out with the boys to see some stripper.

"Then don't speak. Listen..." said Caitin, thinking quickly and rattling frantically. "I'll tell them that you're a mute... no, I'll tell them that you don't speak English. You're Russian... your name is Ludmilla, a Russian hooker and you don't speak English. You just shake you head and just say "da" and "nyet," yes and no. Okay?"

Abby tried to catch a glimpse in the mirror without being seen. "Ludmilla? Are you sure?" she asked Caitlin, desperately seeking reassurance.

"Not another word, just da and nyet. And for God's sakes, don't knock the wig off," Caitlin said and went out to greet the men.

Abby's mind was spinning. She was terrified, and angry and yet at the same time aroused at the idea that she might be able to pull this off... to strip in front of her own husband and not have him know it was her. Her mind was already made up when Caitlin returned. She was Ludmilla.

"Okay, we're ready. We're gonna take a few shots of just the guys and then you come in. The studio is set up like a bar, with the guys sitting around a table drinking. You come in tease 'em a little and then get up on the table and strip. They know you don't speak English. Got it?" Caitlin said.

"Da," said Abby, in a deep sexy voice, a guttural rasp giving her a perfect Russian sound. Caitlin smiled and kissed Abby quickly on the mouth and headed back out to the studio. Both she and Ed would be taking photos tonight. Abby could hear the sexy bump and grind of the music now filling the studio, as the cameras started clicking. She heard the men laughing, Roger's voice clearly standing out in her ear.

"The performance of a lifetime," she said to herself, as she heard Caitlin call her name.

"Ludmilla?" Caitlin called and Abby walked straight down the hall and into the studio.

Abby circled the table once with the seated men ogling her, and then again for extra effect. She swung her hips and put on her sexiest walk as she flirted with the men. She tried to avoid direct eye contact with Roger as she moved around and rubbed her buttocks against the seated men.

"Amazing," she thought to herself, "Roger doesn't even recognize me." Armed with this new confidence, Abby began kissing and rubbing each of the men, as she strutted around the table, shaking her breasts and backside in tempo to the music. She rubbed up against one man, a man she recognized as Roger's boss. She took his hand and placed it on her rounded ass. The older man laughed and started slowly caressing Abby's butt and soon had worked his hand down and under her short dress.

"My God, Roger's boss is finger fucking me!" Abby thought to herself, as the man pushed his stubby fingers past the flimsy fabric of her g-string and roughly between her excited cunt lips.

"Ooooooooo," she groaned as the man worked his fingers deeper between her legs and into her hot opening. She could feel him straining to get deeper, so Abby spread her legs apart and slowly pumped her hips as the man massaged her swollen labia.

"Oh, you like that, huh, you hot little Russian bitch?" he asked.

"Daaaaaaaaaaa," Abby replied in a low sexy moan.

"Damn, Willard, this babe's got less hair on her pussy that you have on your head," the man said to a large bald man sitting across from him. The whole table erupted with laughter.

Abby stepped away, pretending to be offended by the laughter, forcing the older man to pull his dripping fingers out of her.

"No! No! We laugh at him. AT HIM!" the older man shouted, as if speaking louder would make her understand.

Abby smile and moved on to another man and soon everyone at the table, including her husband, had run their hands up and down her long, stocking clad legs and fingered her cunt, which was now dripping wet with excitement. Abby smiled over at Caitlin and Ed who were busy moving around the studio taking photos. The place was made up to look like a bar with stools and a neon sign mounted on the wall, but the beer glasses on the table were not props. The men drank steadily and soon they were all over Abby with their hands and mouths.