A Piece of Eden Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two," Moran admitted, her face staring at the plate as she tried to eat a little of the unpleasant food.

"Oh, so you got off easy..." The black-haired girl said with a smile, "I got 4 hours and stayed the weekend first week here, forgot Liability behind..."

"Liability?" Moran wondered.

"We all call our m16s Liability, it's no use here, really," she explained.

"Anyways, welcome Moran," said the blond, "My name is Ofer and this," she gestured to the other girl, "is Sharon,"

"Nice to meet you girls," Moran said politely.

"If you need anything, just let us know, Mor always says we have to stick together as a unit..." Sharon agreed.

The girls waited patiently until Moran finished eating, she didn't finish the plate though, only eating enough to feel unhungry. Once they finished, they went outside and waited in a row once more.

"The person at the left side of the row announces the commander, once they call attention we stand at attention, got it?" Ofer asked Moran, who nodded. They mostly shot the breeze until

Mor turned a corner and one of the girls called, "Officer approaching, 2, 3, attention!" Moran stood at attention.

"Hope you ate well girls," Mor greeted them. They practiced marching for a bit before Mor marched them to the sleeping tent, where they met another soldier with decorations similar to the ones Mor had. "Please meet Sergeant Major Rosenberg. She is your mother here..." The woman stood at ease and waited for the introduction to end and she had to wait quite some time.

Moran slowly understood the sergeant was her address for broken equipment, the woman spoke, "as your commander said, I will help you with logistics. Now, Moran Eden will stay here. The rest of you, please follow your commander," And before Moran knew it, the unit was marching away at double time and she stood alone before the sergeant.

"We have been instructed to provide you with special adjustments," The sergeant explained, "Your unit will still work for another hour before having free time. Once every three days, you will receive an extra hour to take care of your needs. Please follow me," the woman started to walk slowly around the base, Moran at heel. They soon reached a concert building, the only one in the complex except the dining hall.

"This is the staff showers, you can use it freely," She handed Moran a key, "Make sure only you use it, soldier, if I hear you let others use it, I will have you trilled, Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Moran answered,

"You can do whatever you want with your free time, you will not be punished for minor offenses during this time."

"What are minor offenses, Sergeant Major?" Moran wondered.

"Your commander will explain tomorrow..." The woman turned her off, clearly not interested in the question, "Look at the time, it is now nineteen hundred, you have until twenty-one hundred hours to be in bed Moran. Know that being out of bed after that will lead to hours of detention on leave."

"Yes, ma'am," Moran said, fearing the horrible possibility of staying the weekend. The sergeant stormed away without adding another word.

Knowing she had time, Moran walked back to her tent, rummaged through her begs and took out her sleeping outfit, a towel and a fuck-load of shampoos and soaps her mother packed for her. Picking only a coupe to take with her she made her way to the showers. The door clicked open and Moran felt amazing, for the first time in forever she had autonomy over herself. Even though it was less than a day since she arrived in South Valley, she felt like this went on forever.

She tried to focus on the present. The room was rather large, it had 6 stalls for showers and two toilet stalls. The walls and floor were covered with white ceramic tiles. After what she saw today, this was nothing short of heaven. Her shoes felt like they weighed a ton, she removed them, exposing her delicate feet. Her olive uniform was dirtied by sweat and dirt. She peeled it off, exposing her young body, still covered by dirt. The bodysuit containing her was pressing against her skin like an old snakeskin, she molted out of it. Her ample breasts contained in a bra, her ample rod still partially contained in her white panties.

Moran reached back and undid the clips restraining her breasts. The pair of orbs only dropped by a centimeter. Next, she pulled her panties too, using one hand to hold her cock out of the way. She folded her uniform and placed everything in a well-organized pile.

Moran stood naked in the showers after making sure the door was locked. The vixen was a natural wonder and she knew it, still, she did her best not to use the gifts nature gave her to gain an advantage over others, Moran wanted to play fair. She inspected her body to see how it managed the day. On her forearms, she located 4 scratches, out of which 2 had a little dried blood on. She had no idea where and how she got them, but they didn't hurt until she noticed them. Moran undid her hair and felt the strain on her scalp fading away.

She felt a well-known pain in her underbelly, it didn't surprise her. Moran could cum, just like any other man, but she was special, while other men had balls, she didn't. Her doctor believed they were somehow internal. Moran grew up with her body, and she learned how to pilot the amazing machine nature gave her. She knew that the pain was a signal, her nonexistent balls were full. The more she waited, the worse the pain will be, to the point of crippling her. Spending a whole day around women was a rather surefire way to bring Moran pain. She knew she had to take care of it because her next chance will be in three days.

Feeling dirty, Moran decided to first shower and then take care of her needs. She entered a stall and opened the stream, the water started cold but soon evened out to a pleasant temperature. Moran let the water wash the day away, she was amazed how much dirt flowed down the drain, it was enough to fill a sandbox with. Moran soaped her body and scrubbed her hair with shampoo, taking care to clean her breasts and her penis, which rested dormant. She reached down farther and also soaped her flower, making sure it was clean as well.

After washing the filth away, Moran felt more calm and ready for the job ahead. She let the water run along her body as she reached for her extra bit. It was about 8 inches long, still flaccid. She gently rubbed it with her right hand to get the magic going. Lazily, the pole pulsated in her palm. Adding to its size. Moran loved its texture and feel, it was soft and playable, yet hard. She glided her fingers as another wave rushed through its length, making it grow even bigger. Moran kept going, pleasantly teasing the thing as a smile filled her face, her eyes started to shine with pleasure.

Each moment that passed by a pulse rushed through the growing cock and soon, Moran felt she could easily fit another hand in there, as it almost exploded in size. It felt like at least a foot of thick cock in her hand. Yet it still retained her delicate complexion. The next pulse brought it from her belly-button to just below her breasts, the following brought the huge organ, now nestled between her firm breasts, all the way to her chin.

Moran stood in the shower, her fully erect colossal pulsing firmly in her hands. She grabbed a glop of soap and started massaging the thing, making sure to clean all the bits she missed when it was flaccid. Moran felt ambivalent about her balls. Not having them meant she didn't have to deal with a huge pendulum swinging wildly between her slender legs. But the pain in her stomach reminded her of the price she had to pay.

She washed the soap and moved on to the main event. Her left hand started to slide along the shaft, not even close to encircling half of the massive girth. Her right hand went straight to her left nipple, pinching it lightly, squeezing both boobs together with her forearm, encircling the cock between them. Moran felt her body shaking, her mind, melting. Each minute movement sent electrifying currents throughout her quivering body.

Moran felt the edge, felt it racing towards her at maddening speeds, she stood on the edge of a cliff, knowing the power of jumping over. Her mind managed a moment of clarity through the madness of orgasmic bliss, she somehow succeeded not voicing her pleasure through it all.

Feeling it was high time to deliver the coup de grace. Moran leaned her head forward and passionately kissed the tip of her burning cock. She felt it start in her groin, a pleasant shaking and tensing of muscles that started to creep across her whole body. Her spine locked in place and she lifted her head in a silent cry of delight.

In the thralls of a gargantuan explosion of pleasure, Moran heard a sound that made her heart skip a beat. Someone pushed a key into the lock, and turned it in place, unlocking the door. Moran looked for a shower curtain, some kind of door to hide behind, anything to hide her body. She released her breasts and started feeling around helplessly as she heard the door handle drop and a figure entered.

The situation worked wonders on Moran's body, the sheer panic made her experience something she only heard about, a spoiled orgasm. Her cock pulsed once and then stopped, resting in her bosom as the figure entered the room and close the door behind her.

Moran stood naked before the stranger. Her erect rod started convulsing, but it felt different. This was not like cumming, it felt more like pissing after you held it in for hours. Moran looked down to see a thick stream of pearly white cum rushing out of her, it did not launch out of her like it usually did, instead, the stream got stronger and stronger, cascading down her cock and painting the shower floor white. It went on and on for an eternity, Moran's eyes transfixed on the strange sight.

Then, the figure, broking Moran's fixation, "Moran? Is that you?"

It was her commander, Mor. Her face clearly reflecting surprise seeing the vixen with a huge cock painting herself and the floor goopy white.


12