All Comments on 'A Piece of Paradise'

by Rougeblue

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hot

loved it it was soooo hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderful

well written and enjoyable - hope there are more stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is the hottest story!

I loved this, it has a little of everything that turns me on.

Yum.

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT!!

This was a hot story , loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i have to admit

it is "hot"; but not simply due to the sex descriptions; there are other stories with many times better sex descriptions, which we normally won't think as that "hot"

instead, the "hot" factor centers on the fact that she opens her story with a scene of a loving woman, being with a seemingly good, trustworthy, loving man.

she goes off into some self-induced paradise and have sex with some teacher/professor and, chances are others to come, too --- describing her gyration to us (who mostly just want to masturbate),,,,

wait until her man at home finds out. (i used the word "seemingly" for some reason, not discussed); how he handdles the situation will tell us how really "hot" the woman's sex scenes really were/are.

also, it depends on the professor she's having sex with. most professors have tons of college-age women clamoring for their attention, so she's likely not that important in the larger scheme of his world; now, yes, since he's with her, enjoying amorous sex with an ardent young lover student.

but he will, later, know she's a cheating personality; so he will not likely forms a permanent relathisp with the likes of her. by that time, hopefully the man who stood solidly beside her and wished her having a good research trip ---- hopefully he will have come to realize what a common "slut" she is and will have gotten out of the relatiohsip, to be with hopefully a woman more trustworhty.

now, if SHE were to describe her sex scenes from her self-induced paradise to us from THAT TIME (in such a future), will we still think it is "hot"? I doubt it,,, for it'd be just like a woman having sex with some stranger,,, it'd be just sex, however exaggerated she describes her hip gyration!, like in a cheap porn DVD! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it!

that was so fucking HOT... oh my god... loved it loved it LOVED IT!!!

i keep thinking about this story...for some reason this totally struck a chord ...i love the whole "slam me up against a wall and fuck the shit out of me" scenario.

more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not bad.

Good job. Keep on writing....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Clarity = Comfort & Credibility

By leaving the first bedded partner's relationship fuzzy you implied at least a long term one or a short cocked husband.

In doing so you cheapened her into your lead slut and now there's no one worth a whit except the obscure little first man who she distained and chided but lived with for reasons unknown?

You didn't need to do that in the name of arousal or whoops because it turned negative on you without any good reason or benefit. If you drive disrespect, you get no respect for the meanheartedness without reason.

The rest was well written as a first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Extremely arousing

The sex scenes were varied and intense and the story was equally compelling. I enjoyed the development of your main character. We meet her as a serious girl in an unfulfilling relationship. Yet from the start you feel a yearning in her, a passion to break free. She wrestles with her feelings for the developer but once she allows herself to let go...she becomes totally uninhibited and wild.

This story will stay with me for awhile.

Where can I find more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Damn!

He got a nice piece in paradise! Any more stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this pretty turtle lady!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous