All Comments on 'A Pink Christmas in Vermont'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Adventure_in_NVAdventure_in_NVover 2 years ago

A cute, engaging and tender story.

Vermont is a wonderful place. Almost a different way of life. Living in the Nevada desert, I miss the green of New England. I miss open minded people. I miss educated people.

SilkeeSmoothSilkeeSmoothover 2 years ago

'I found it hard to revert into a male for the real world.' I've definitely been there.. I really loved reading this story!

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for reading my story, Christmas sneaks into a lot of the ones I write. SilkeeSmooth, The incident in the supermarket actually happened to me when I was about twenty-one. Adventure_in_NV There is no place like Vermont, everyone reads and drinks, two of my favorite pastimes. They also ski of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I adore this story. But I love everything you write. You have a way of pulling the reader into the story as if they were physically present. I find that your writing makes me emotional sometimes to the point of tears. I find myself wishing to be Sabrina every day.Please don't stop.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, that comment was the best Christmas gift... Thanks for reading...

Kathryn65Kathryn65over 2 years ago

I have loved every chapter and verse , it’s such a treat to read something loving , kind and not all whambam . It was such a joy for me to read as it really did play with my heart strings now and then . Thank you kindly for sharing your skill and mindset .

Hope you have a Great Festive Season πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

hd200889hd200889about 2 years ago

OMG i love this story. I am in love with Sabrina. She sound like an amazing woman who found love and herself.

I love that she got married in the end. That is a perfect ending for a beautiful woman

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you hd200889 I am so glad you liked it. thanks for reading...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very poorly done.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry Anonymous, I will try harder...

BeachBallsBeachBallsabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written. I’m enjoying your stories!

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you BeachBalls, keep reading and keep commenting, makes me so happy... and Thanks for reding...

Kathryn65Kathryn658 months ago

Loved reading this from start to finish, thank you kindly for sharing your craft with us all.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton8 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Kathryn, this is one of my favorites. It seems to me like an epic, lots of locations, lots of people, and of course a very happy ending. Thank you so much for reading...

VickydeeUKVickydeeUKabout 1 month ago

I loved this story, so much of it ran true to myself of many years ago... Ok not the locations or the opulence but the base of the story. I am so jealous of the young girls of today, they have so much information and so many chances in life but life is what it is I guess... hehehee. Thank you Sabrina :-)

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 month agoAuthor

You are so welcome Vicky... I just wish we had breatforms and better wigs when we were younger, that would have been amazing... Well, at least we can enjoy them now... Thank you again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...