All Comments on 'A Pink Christmas in Vermont'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 months agoAuthor

You are so welcome Vicky... I just wish we had breatforms and better wigs when we were younger, that would have been amazing... Well, at least we can enjoy them now... Thank you again...

VickydeeUKVickydeeUKabout 2 months ago

I loved this story, so much of it ran true to myself of many years ago... Ok not the locations or the opulence but the base of the story. I am so jealous of the young girls of today, they have so much information and so many chances in life but life is what it is I guess... hehehee. Thank you Sabrina :-)

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton8 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Kathryn, this is one of my favorites. It seems to me like an epic, lots of locations, lots of people, and of course a very happy ending. Thank you so much for reading...

Kathryn65Kathryn658 months ago

Loved reading this from start to finish, thank you kindly for sharing your craft with us all.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you BeachBalls, keep reading and keep commenting, makes me so happy... and Thanks for reding...

BeachBallsBeachBallsabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written. I’m enjoying your stories!

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry Anonymous, I will try harder...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very poorly done.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you hd200889 I am so glad you liked it. thanks for reading...

hd200889hd200889over 2 years ago

OMG i love this story. I am in love with Sabrina. She sound like an amazing woman who found love and herself.

I love that she got married in the end. That is a perfect ending for a beautiful woman

Kathryn65Kathryn65over 2 years ago

I have loved every chapter and verse , it’s such a treat to read something loving , kind and not all whambam . It was such a joy for me to read as it really did play with my heart strings now and then . Thank you kindly for sharing your skill and mindset .

Hope you have a Great Festive Season πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, that comment was the best Christmas gift... Thanks for reading...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I adore this story. But I love everything you write. You have a way of pulling the reader into the story as if they were physically present. I find that your writing makes me emotional sometimes to the point of tears. I find myself wishing to be Sabrina every day.Please don't stop.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for reading my story, Christmas sneaks into a lot of the ones I write. SilkeeSmooth, The incident in the supermarket actually happened to me when I was about twenty-one. Adventure_in_NV There is no place like Vermont, everyone reads and drinks, two of my favorite pastimes. They also ski of course.

SilkeeSmoothSilkeeSmoothover 2 years ago

'I found it hard to revert into a male for the real world.' I've definitely been there.. I really loved reading this story!

Adventure_in_NVAdventure_in_NVover 2 years ago

A cute, engaging and tender story.

Vermont is a wonderful place. Almost a different way of life. Living in the Nevada desert, I miss the green of New England. I miss open minded people. I miss educated people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...