A Place To Call Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will wait our turn, Mother," added Cassie angelically. Then her look and voice turned to one of primitive passion and desire "But when you get back, Rachel and I are going to get something very good from you two to make up for this. You just wait," Rachel's eyes widened at the commitment Cassie made with this statement. Rachel knew she wasn't going on the boat but knew she was in for something much more exciting when the two of them returned. My mother and I gave each other an excited glance and turned to fire up the boat. I turned the key and the boat fired up in an instant. I slowly backed the boat away from the dock and before we knew it, we were cruising the massive lake that our gorgeous property was sitting on.

It was a fantastic morning to be out on the water. We spotted the occasional canoe, kayak and motorboat out on the water with us. The combination of clear blue skies, sunshine and the soft breeze blowing was phenomenal. Thick rows of trees and heavily forested areas lined the edges of the lake and occasionally allowed for the spotting of a deer or black bear. Moose were in the area but were still a fairly rare sight from the water. The visuals were akin to a well-illustrated painting or an award winning landscape photograph. It was simply beautiful. All of this beauty around me paled in comparison as I quickly glanced over my shoulder and saw my mother.

Sara was laid back on the bench seat, casually relaxing and basking in the summer sun. The wind was making her long gorgeous hair flow beautifully at the back of the boat. She had her shades on and a content smile on her face. She was the epitome of relaxation and beauty.

"Enjoying the trip back there?" I asked as I shook my head and looked back in front as to the direction the boat was moving.

"Mmmm yes Matty this is perfect," She replied as she adjusted herself to lay down even more on the bench seat. "Let's see if you can find us somewhere more private to drop anchor, Skipper," She finished.

I turned my head to look at her and saw her shades were now off and she was winking and blowing me kisses.

"Would that make you the first mate? Or are you here on this vessel strictly for pleasure?" I inquired professionally with a wink of my own.

Sara got up from her seat and took two steps before she was already next to me. She ran her hands along the front of my shorts and stood up on her tip toes to nibble and whisper in my ear.

"I think we both know the answer to that question," She purred as she grabbed my cock hard with one hand and switched off the ignition with the other. The boat came to a slow crawl and eventually a gradual stop. I had yet to find a secluded spot on the lake where we could be alone. I was planning to bend her over the side of the boat and fuck her hard as soon as I found that spot. I think my mother had other plans.

"This will do," She said as she placed the key in the hip strap of her bikini.

"You don't want some place more private?" I asked looking around as we were now in a smaller channel of the lake that had a few other houses and cottages on the shore with people out on their docks, and in nearby boats. While we couldn't make out faces from our distance, we could definitely make out that there were people all around.

"This. Will. Do," Sara stated in an authoritative tone with a wry smile. "If you want to find some other place more private, you can come and get the key. Simple as that." She concluded as she sat back on the bench and undid her wrap. She now placed the key in her cleavage and winked at me. Her fingers were now circling the ties of her bikini bottoms on her hips teasing me as to whether or not she was going to untie them right then and there.

"Your move, Sailor," she said as she folded her hands in her lap and awaited my next move. She looked like a student who had just knowingly handed in an A+ paper and was waiting patiently for the validation that she knew was coming.

I did not hesitate and immediately put the anchor down right where we were. I covered the distance to the back of the boat in one step and was met with Sara sitting up on the seat and grabbing the sides of my shorts.

"Thought so," She said smugly as she pulled my shorts down in one quick motion and was greeted by my semi-hard cock pointing right at her mouth.

"You do know m-" I began but was caught off guard when my mother took my entire length in her mouth and began to slowly suck and swirl her tongue around the tip of my shaft.

"Oh FUCK!" I groaned as my mother began to suck me off. Her hands and mouth moved in perfect synchronization as she massaged my balls with one hand and stroked my now fully hard cock with the other. I started running my hands through her think hair and gently caressed her upper back. My fingers were met with her bikini top strap. I slowly untied her bikini top and threw it to the side of the boat. The key fell to the deck of the boat but there was no chance in hell that I was leaving this place. This was happening right here right now regardless of who was around or who was watching.

"Why thank you!" Sara said as she paused momentarily and removed my cock from her mouth. Strands of saliva and pre cum were bridging the distance between my tip and her luscious full lips. She continued to run her hands along my shaft very slowly as she looked up at me. Those gorgeous baby blues accompanied by a perfect smile and a slow but forceful rhythmic stroke of my cock now had me breathing heavier and faster. I reached down and placed my hands on the sides of her face. I gently pulled her up to her feet and crushed my lips against hers with passion and intensity. Sara threw her arms around my neck and ran her leg up the side of my body. While in mid-kiss I used my right hand to undo her bikini bottom and let it fall to the deck of the boat. I stepped out of my shorts and slowly guided my mother back down to the bench seat so she was laying down. In a kneeling position I began to kiss and caress in inside of her thighs. My mother's hand was running through my hair but she wasn't pushing me in close to her yet. She was letting me run the show.

"Aye Aye Captain," she whispered as my mouth was inching its way closer to her tight wet pussy. "I'm all yours sir," She said as she took a long pause. "I will do as I'm told," She finished in a raspy voice as my tongue was now about an inch away from circling her clit. Our eyes locked for a brief instant and time felt like it stood still. The connection that the two of us shared was insane. While Cassie, Rachel and I shared a bond that made us feel complete and as one, the bond that I shared with my mother was something different. It almost scared me how much I needed to be with her, needed to protect her. She was my mother after all but there was something magical about how our love has grown so much deeper.

I started to slowly suck her clit into my mouth. I made sure to take my time, sucking gently and swirling my tongue around this sensitive and erotic area. My right hand began to caress her inner thigh as I could tell she was eager for something to penetrate her. She was moving her hips trying to somehow have my hand touch down and enter her pussy.

"Ohhh Matty...baby that feels so good," my mother moaned as she continued to run her hands through my hair, twirling it in her fingers once in a while as to spur me on. I began to increase the speed of my tongue and suction of my mouth as Sara's moans become louder and louder. She was no longer playing with my hair but now had a tight grip on a hand full of it and was pulling me in tighter. She wanted me deeper inside her. I took my index and middle fingers and quickly began to slide them in and out of her tight cunt. The resistance was minimal as her now dripping wet pussy was providing all the lubrication we needed and was begging for insertion.

"OH Matty! Fuck baby. FUCK ME FUCK ME RIGHT NOW!" my mother begged of me as my fingers and tongue continued their relentless pursuit. In one quick motion I stood up, flipped her around onto her feet and placed her arms so that her shoulders and gorgeous tits were now hanging over the edge of the boat. From this vantage point anybody looking for the shore or passing by in another vessel could see exactly what we were doing. We were out in the open and were about to fuck like crazy.

"You stay right there and don't fucking move," I hissed into my mother's ear. Sara's eyes widened as she looked over her shoulder with anticipation and excitement. Our eyes locked once again and there was a look of desperation and desire both knowing that this was what we wanted and how we wanted it. It was what we needed.

I kneeled on the bench seat at the back of the boat and lined up the tip of my hard rod at the entrance of her tight pussy. I could see she was dripping wet. I rested the tip about half an inch inside her. She instinctively tried to push her body back to impale herself on me but by hands on her hips kept her right where she was. I took my hand, gathered all of her full golden hair and wrapped it around my fist. I gave her hair a short pull which caused her to look over her shoulder at me again. I could see the desire and passion in her eyes. Her eyes were begging me to fuck her rough and hard. Who was I to say no?

"I said don't fucking MOVE!" I yelled as I slid all the way into her effortlessly. I could feel her tight cunt swallow me up entirely as it felt like it was two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle fitting together. It was satisfying and felt completely right.

"OH! OH MY GOD!" Sara shrieked at the top of her lungs as I rapidly pulled out and rammed back inside of her over and over. Her perfect tits were bouncing hard against the side of the boat which was starting to rock back and forth from the force I was using to fuck my mother. Her tits were creating a slightly rippled effect in the water while I still had her hair wrapped around my fist. I pulled her head back so she was no longer bent over but was kneeling and leaning against my chest. She bit my lip as she was desperate to kiss me while I railed her from behind. Blood started to trickle down my chin as she apparently bit harder than I thought she did. I wiped my mouth on my wrist as I then began to kiss her shoulder and neck while gently sinking my teeth into her soft flesh.

"We're biting now are we?" I asked in a demanding tone after I had left teeth marks on her neck. And grabbed her left nipple tight in my hand causing her to jump a little bit. I could swear that I felt her pussy get even tighter and wetter the harder I tweaked her nipple.

"Oh Fuck MATTY...Fuck me and bite me hard!" she wailed as she now had both hands behind my neck so her chest was sticking out allowing for wide open access. I placed one hand on each gorgeous breast and with the force and speed of a jackhammer I began to piston in and out while pulling her back tight against my chest..

"OH GOD MOM!" I yelled as I felt myself close to climax. "I'm gonna fucking cum," I managed to breathe out as I felt a tingling in my balls. I closed my eyes and sunk my teeth into her neck again as I felt my cum start to spurt out.

"Oh baby cum in me! Fill me up!" my mother gasped as she brought me to orgasm. "I...I'm cumming too...FUCK!!!" she groaned as mutual orgasms ripped through our bodies. The mixture of sweat and tanning oil in the hot sun had caused both our bodies to glisten. My hands on my mother's tits were slippery and hot when we finally came together. Our pace gradually slowed as we came down from our high. I opened my eyes to my mother's voice.

"Look's like we attracted quite the audience," my mom whispered into my ear as she nibbled and gave me a kiss. I startled and opened my eyes. There were about three separate groups of people on shore who were just staring at us. Nearby, three guys my age in a fishing boat were stopped a close ways away with their mouths open just staring. For an instant I was a little anxious as to what the comments might be but the next voice I heard put all anxiety to rest.

"You guys like what you see?" my mother asked loudly in a playful voice to the other fishing boat. "This cock right here is the only cock I will ever need. Might want to take a lesson or two from this stud," Sara finished as she patted my cheek playfully. The boat of young guys took off as the groups on shore started to disperse.

"You are absolutely incredible," I said looking my mother in the eyes. "I love you so much," I finished as I gave her a long tender kiss on the lips.

"I love you too sweetie," my mother replied as she began to put her bikini and sunglasses back on before she sat back on the bench seat. "Now, let's finish our scenic cruise, Skipper!" she bantered joyfully as she waved her hand towards me in a let's get moving kind of way. I grabbed the key off the deck and fired up the engine. The Cricket came to life again as I put the boat in drive and raised the anchor.

The next hour or so was spent cruising the lake and admiring all of the gorgeous multi-million dollar mansions and taking in the scenery. There was a section of woods that was actually a seasonal campground that I thought would be a blast to take the girls to for a fun night in a tent. We eventually came to what was a recently completed Eco-Adventure theme park. This park was a new hot-spot that had things such as zip lining, horseback riding, ropes courses, etc and even a man-made grotto and cave exploration area. Restaurants and a small shopping district were also developed as part of the park.

"Wanna grab an early lunch? I'm starving," I stated as I started to approach the dock to dock the boat.

"Absolutely," my mother agreed as she sat up and started to fiddle with her hair and bikini wrap. While she didn't need anything changed regarding her appearance, Sara still felt like she had to make sure she looked "respectable" in public even after her son had just filled her wet pussy full of cum. I don't think she realized how breathtaking she was and that 100% of the time she looked incredibly beautiful. We managed to grab a lakeside table at Archie's Restaurant and split a big platter of nachos for lunch. Sara ordered a pitcher of Craft Beer for us even though she knew I would be the one having to get us back home in The Cricket. It turns out Sara knew exactly what she was doing and managed to down that entire pitcher minus a glass and a half that I had.

After pleasant conversation and a delicious lunch we got up to head back to the boat. While I was sturdy on my feet getting up, Sara was...not. I guess that much beer after our activities on the boat let to a perfect storm of 'how to get buzzed at brunch'. Sara got up from her chair and went to leave when she stumbled into another man's lap at another table. The man appeared shocked and embarrassed as he tried to help her get off of him and brush the whole incident off. As I approached her side of the table to assist, the wife/girlfriend/mistress of the man began to shriek.

"Bitch what the fuck do you think you're doing!" said the girl who was probably in her early twenties. The girl had gotten up from her chair and approached my mother looking ready to fight. "Trying to take my man you drunken whore?" She asked. Oh shit I thought to myself as my mother had now gotten to her feet and regained her composure. I went to try and diffuse the situation before things...escalated.

"Sorry aboutthat...just a little t...trip," my mom slurred a little bit as she went to walk past the woman toward the boat. The next few seconds I couldn't believe what happened. The woman took a full-on swing at my mother who surprisingly (in her current state) managed to dodge and then grab the woman by the hair. The look in my mother's eyes was playful but also vindictive. For an instant it appeared that she was totally sober judging by the composure with which she spoke.

"I don't need your fucking man you little twat. I have plenty of man right here. Why don't you sit back down and we won't need to take this any further. Sound good sweetie?" she finished in an almost sickly sweet voice. The girl nodded her head and took her seat. The man's face was one of embarrassment now directed toward his wife/girlfriend/mistress who was probably half his age. She didn't come out as the victor in that scenario.

"Have a good day folks!" I joyfully said as I took my mother around the waist and guided her back to the boat. I helped her lay down on the bench seat and then fired up the boat to head back home. As we pulled away from the dock and shook my head and smiled. Growing up my parents were both quite cold and to the point to us kids. It wasn't a very welcoming or warm home as children and even into our adult years. Things started to change when I came home for Thanksgiving in University second year. That was the year where I first hooked up with Rachel...and Cassie. After my father had passed Sara became warmer, more loving, and more accepting as a parent. I knew Sara Smithson was tough based on my child hood but realized that she can definitely hold her own in a situation like that.

As I approached home, I could see that Rachel and Cassie were playing volleyball in the back yard. When I parked the boat at the dock, Sara was now quietly snoozing on the bench seat of The Cricket. I carefully picked her up in my arms and began to carry her up the stairs to the lawn.

Rachel and Cassie rushed over immediately as they thought something was wrong.

"What's going on are you guys OK?" Cassie asked hurriedly.

"We're fine," I replied. "Guess who had almost an entire pitcher of beer and then almost beat down some bitch at Archie's," I said with a hint of pride in my voice.

The two of them looked at each other wide eyed and open mouthed.

"She stumbled getting up from lunch and landed in some dude's lap," I continued. "His girlfriend/wife/mistress took a swing at mom but she pulled some serious ninja moves and grabbed her hair. Called her a twat and told her to sit down," I laughed at the end of the sentence I had just said.

Rachel had quite the smirk on her face. "Now that's fucking HOT," she said as she eyed my mom up and down like a lioness about to devour its prey.

"Easy there Rach," I started. "Think she could probably use an afternoon siesta," I finished as I began to walk towards the house.

"Once I get her to bed I'll come back down and we can hang out," I said. The girls both nodded and smiled to me as I turned to head inside. I made my way upstairs with Sara now snoring loudly. I walked passed Etta in the hallway who gave me a loving smile and a wink. I laid Sara down in her bed and covered her with her comforter and slowly crept out. I was met by a grinning Etta in the hallway.

"Tire her out Mr. Matthew?" Etta asked with a smile as she stroked my arm.

"I would say it was the alcohol that did that," I laughed. I went to walk past Etta who grabbed me by the arm and spun me around to face her. She crushed her lips to me and pinned up against the wall. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth in short spurts as she kissed me with intense passion.

"I've seen the way you treat her Mr. Matthew. I someday hope to have the same type of relationship with Maria that you have with Ms. Sara," she stated and started to slightly blush. "I was hoping you can maybe help with that? I don't know," Etta lowered her head. I took my hand under her chin and raised her head up. "I don't know if Maria feels that way about me," Etta finished.

"Etta. I'll talk to the girls about how we can help with this. I am almost positive that the feelings are there based on what I know about Maria. Don't worry we will make this work. The girls are quite good at getting what they want. And they will definitely want this," I finished as I gave Etta a kiss on the cheek. She gave me a genuine hug back and held it for a while.